The Seducer - Cover

The Seducer

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A husband seeking to turn his unco-operative wife into a sexual being seeks the help of a African, who boast of being very successful at seducing women - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

It was now a couple of months since Omo had been commissioned to seduce the wife of a chap who wanted his wife re-educated in the ways of sex. As he ponded that event he wondered if that woman was now the fucking and sucking cunt that she was after he had introduced her to the pleasures of his cock. "I have the fellow's number", he muttered. "I will give him a ring, Warren was his name. I would like to know if she is still spreading 'em or sucking as she was when I handed her over'.

Warren was just finishing taking out the bins when his mobile rung. 'Warren here', he said. He recognized Omo's voice before the caller had time to introduce himself. "Hello Omo", he said. "It has been awhile since I heard from you. I gather you are interested in knowing if your work is still in progress?"

"Yes I am. I wouldn't like to think that all my time and it was a time wasn't wasted has continued to be as successful as it was", Omo replied. Warren smiled to himself for what Omo had done was not only continuing with him and his friends but his wife was constantly on the prowl, eagerly seeking cock. "She is as eager now as she was when I picked up. I liked the idea of yours in telling her that underwear was stupid. She doesn't wear any and sits in the car, with her dress pulled up, her hairy cunt on display and eagerly waits for a change of gears so she get a good fingering and it isn't off the cards for her to be sucking my cock while I'm driving. Yes Omo you did a fantastic job. My wife is out at the minute, most likely being fucked somewhere. I have her mobile number would you like to talk to her?" This was something that Omo wasn't expecting but he immediately answered in a positive reply. "Yes!"

As he finished his call it dawned on him that he didn't know the woman's first name, he called her only as 'Mrs. Cook'. "I wonder what her first name is", he muttered to himself as he dialled the number her husband had given him. Mrs. Cook at that minute was slobbering over the cock of a man she had met in a local book store. She made no effort to hide the imprint of her nipples which were almost permanently erect and it was very rare for men not to notice and she smiled at the reaction of the women they were with for they were embarrassed. This day the man was by himself and there was no doubt that he was interested, especially when she smiled and dropped a book and bent down to pick it up with the result that her braless tits nearly flopped out. He gave a gasp and at first it was with a little hesitation that he asked her if she would like a coffee. "I would love that", she smilingly replied.

One thing she hated was men who couldn't make up their minds on whether to take what was offered or hesitate and lose it; however, she wanted a fuck so took the initiative. "Do you have a vehicle?" she asked. He just nodded. "Well unless you are just content with a cup of coffee, let's go". He nearly fell off his chair. His vehicle was parked in the corner and in shadow. He opened the door and then turned. Without any further ado she unzipped him, undid his belt and yanked his trousers and jocks down. Automatically his cock rose, it wasn't enormous but it could give satisfaction. She ran her tongue over the entire length and as the bloke gave a shudder she opened her mouth and began to suck.

Her mobile rang as saliva was running down the shaft and from the corners of her mouth. She pulled away and a groan came from the man. 'Don't stop, please don't stop". She pushed him back onto the seat, lifted her dress which immediately gave that saliva covered cock another burst of life for she wore no panties and as that great hairy triangle impaled itself onto his erection, the chap almost fainted from surprise and an unbelievable pleasure as she began to rise and fall, totally making her actions a guaranteeing and rewarding fuck. "Mrs. Cook, this is Omo", the caller said.

"Hello Omo", she said as she rose about the item of her desire. "It is great to hear from you. How are you and what have you been doing?" she asked as she dropped down, burying that cock to the depths of her pulsating cunt. "The same as I was doing with you", was the reply accompanied with a giggle. "Well I'm doing the same", she said as she rose again over that throbbing cock. "At the minute I'm fucking a bloke on the back seat of his car in the underground parking lot and I would say by the expression on his face he is enjoying it", she said with a smile as the man reached up and undid her blouse, enabling her two tits to fall free. She immediately lent forward so he could suck on her nipples, while continuing to bounce up and down on a cock fast approaching its moment of delivery, while talking on her mobile. "I was wondering if we could meet up?" Omo asked. At that precise moment she felt the burst of exploding balls so her reply started off with a 'Ahhhhh!', a silence and then. "He just blew his fucking balls Omo", she said. "Regards your suggestion, fantastic if under the same conditions as our last meeting", she giggled and then a pause as she slowly lifted herself off the item of her pleasure. "How about meeting at the post office at ten", she said as she pulled down her dress and fumbled as she redid her blouse. "Naturally that gorgeous length will be ready for a good lubrication", she said as she gave the bloke still spread out on the back seat, with his cum coated cock resting all limp between his legs a departing smile and wave.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.