The Seducer
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A husband seeking to turn his unco-operative wife into a sexual being seeks the help of a African, who boast of being very successful at seducing women - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

It could have been an array of ideas that made Warren determined to have his wife seduced. He was fed to the teeth with her 'holier than thou' attitude that made any attempt at even the slightest hint of sex into something so horrid that she wouldn't communicate with him at all and would find any excuse to start a row. Why he continued with such a marriage was a question that he asked himself many times, but he also knew that he was pretty hopeless with women; he lacked the necessary ingredients to be successful with them, especially in the field of intimacy. This didn't mean that he didn't have relationship with women, he did, but he paid for those and to them he was just another paying customer who wanted either a fuck or a suck, both they were experts at giving.

He knew his wife was an advocate for the 'welfare of the refugee' and as most of them were as black as coal and came from one of Africa's basket case nations, it was to these individuals that he targeted. He knew from passed comments that a black wouldn't knock a white woman back for he had heard that they considered it a 'badge of honour' to fuck a white woman, especially ones that were well endowed in the tit area and all the porno movies that depicted a black fucking a white woman they also had a forest of hair at their groins and large backsides and his wife matched all those requirements.

How to put the idea into practice wasn't that difficult for the local paper had an 'adults only' column that also dealt with introduction, it was to that column he put in his advert:

'Wanted an African, must be coal black to seduce a white woman'. He wanted to put 'fuck a white woman' but didn't think that would be acceptable. He then gave his contact number and waited. A wait that wasn't long in coming, no more than two days. The first contact was met at the local fast food restaurant on the corner of the highway. He was black, but secretly Warren wanted a man who was coal black. He also wanted to know how successful at the art of seduction the man was and also he wanted to know the size of his cock and for this operation he approached one of the 'paid' women he visited. She giggled at the suggestion to find out how huge the chosen black's cock was. However, it wasn't going to be an easy assignment for in reality he wasn't that impressed with the applicants and he was sure all they wanted was a 'open door into becoming a citizen' and to fuck a white woman was for them that open door. It wasn't the agenda that Warren wanted.

He was considering altering the advert when his mobile rang, it was another applicant. He gave a sigh. 'Maybe this one will be it' he muttered as he put down the phone after giving instruction as to where to meet. This man scored the first tick, it was totally black, also he had a confidence that none of the others had and on further questions he said that the quickest time he had fucked a woman was an hour after meeting her and that he didn't know her from a bar of soap, but his charm and whatever else he had in his armoury of seduction had swept the woman off her feet enough to have him between her legs driving a cock, that his 'paid woman' was to examine, much to her delight for she also enjoyed it, it was a cock that when aroused was a foot in length and nearly two inches in circumference it would have equally that of a horse. All his paid woman would say after the task was completed. "It was so fucking big, so fucking big, but fuck it was great. I have been fucked many times but never with a cock that size. I will be bandy for a month". As for the applicant he sported a grin of satisfaction, for him it was another notch another white cunt that was added to his score sheet.

To arrange a meeting wasn't that difficult because his wife was so involved as an advocate for the refugees and did attend their meeting all that had to be done was to get this man with his huge cock to the same meeting. Warren gave him a photo of his wife. "I don't have one of her nude", he said. "That is an area I'm totally locked out off". The black took the photo and smiled and then asked what time frame he had. "I don't suppose it matters", Warren replied. "What I want from you is to fuck her off the planet, turn the bitch into a modern Jezebel whose principal desire is 'cock' and even if she came across a donkey with a hard-on she would be under it shoving that hard-on to the full depths of her cunt and gasping 'come on donkey, get the message, fuck me'. The black took the photo. 'You must really hate your wife", he said as he put it in his pocket.

The ball was now fully in the black's court; he arrived at the gathering just before it started at a little after eight in the evening and immediately recognized his target. The photo didn't really give the woman any credit for she was certainly his desired type, nice tits, large and slightly sagging, not a bad bottom that was what was noticeable in the skirt she was wearing, what was between her legs well only time would reveal that. Using all his charm he approached her during a break in which eats and drinks were available.

His employer hadn't given him much information only to say that his wife was as 'cold as a toad' to any sexual activity and as that was the core of his assignment he had to put the heat under this toad so his full armoury of seduction was bought into play. He had always been successful with women, even his own race, however, it was white women that he desired and he had always been successful; he had always departed with a well-used cock, leaving the woman so fucked and so covered in cum that it would take more than one shower to remove the evidence of his activity. The interesting thing about those encounters the woman always wanted a repeat, which of course he obliged. He used them for all they were worth and then generally handed them over to his fellow countrymen as 'cock sucking, cunt and bum fucking whores' This woman was different, the assignment was the same to turn her into a fucking slut, but then to return her to her husband, readily primed for whatever he had in mind of a sexual nature.

He knew his target's name and so addressed her in a very formal way. "That was one of the most inspiring addresses I have heard Mrs. Cook" he said, accompanied with his most seductive smile. It wouldn't have been the first compliment she had received but not by a black man and one that was, as far as a woman was concerned, rather handsome. She fumbled her answer and he struck again using all his knowledge, praising her and the work she was doing so that she began to 'cooo' her responses and when he invited her for a coffee as the end of the gathering she willing accepted. He smiled and began to soften her up. He stroked her fingers; she didn't pull away, but did the opposite she returned this little bit of affection by squeezing his finger. "It is getting late", he said. "I will have to hurry to catch the train and if I miss that, it will be a taxi and they are so expensive". She immediately took the bait that he had deliberated played. She offered to drive him to his destination and after a sort of reluctance, saying it was a bit out of her way, he accepted which was his full intention.

It was just general chit-chat as she drove but he did on a couple of occasions have her giggling and when he stroke her thigh she fumbled a sort of gasp, but didn't interfere as he continued to stroke so by the time she pulled up outside his residents he noticed the dribble of saliva at the corner of her mouth for her dress was almost up to her groin and her very white thigh was very much on view.

"Would you like to come inside for a coffee", he asked. "I do have an up-market coffee making machine and I can assure you it does make a nice cup and besides it can be my way of thanking you for driving me home". The entire sentence was laced with the honey of his voice so by the time he finished she was already smiling her acceptance.

"I'm not a bad cook either", he said as he handed her a hot cup of coffee which she admitted 'ran rings around' what they had after the presentation. He offered her a biscuit which she immediately gave him praise for. "It is beautiful Omo", she said for he had already introduced himself. He sat beside her, silently lusting over her large breast that seemed to wobble with every mouthful. She wiped her mouth and didn't object as he gently pulled her closer, or did she object as his mouth found her and only gave a slight gasp as he cupped her tits, but when he slipped his hand up between her thighs, slipped under the elastic of her panties and drove his finger up that heavily haired cunt, she gave off a very auditable gasp and her backside lifted off the couch as though it received an electric burst.

Every thrust of his finger bought forth, accompanied with dribbles of saliva a definite 'Ahhhhhh!' She was more like a robot, her bottom rising with every finger thrust and her dribbling mouth gasping. She made no attempt to interfere as he undid her blouse and pulled up her bra so both those lovely tits fell free, he then took each nipple in turn, slobbering over them, licking that abundant flesh till she was mere clay to be mouldered. Removing her panties took seconds and as that great forest of hair was revealed; his cock already aroused, lengthened, thickened and throbbed. Her thighs seemed to open automatically, the cock head found its target and he rammed that weapon home. She lifted and her cry echoed around the room as he fucked and boy did he fuck; driving his cock again and again to the utter depths of her cunt. He dragged and sucked her nipples till they were beginning to leak, moulding each tit till they were almost blue, but all the time making sure that her cunt would never forget the fucking it was receiving.

He was an experienced lover and could hold off that final thrust for quite some time so when he finally gave that release from his balls she was like a rag doll, responding to his ravishing like a machine. Her head rolled and saliva from her mouth was like a fountain. He lay for many minutes, making sure that every drop from his balls was delivered to where it was intended. He pulled his now satisfied cock out, rubbed it over her sweat covered hairy groin. "That was one enjoyable fuck", he said as helped her up, admiring the swing of those saliva covered and bruised tits. "I think a shower is in order", he said as he removed the remainder of her cloths and gave a low whistle, for although her stomach and tits bore the evidence of massive sexual activity she was still a desirable fuck.

The hot water washed her and began to restore some normality back into her that was only going to be temporary for he had full intention of introducing his cock to her bum. The opportunity came as she bent down to pick up the towel; his cock already again on high for she had, without encouragement given it a nice feel, was quickly covered in soap and as he gripped her, pushing the head between the cheeks of her attractive bottom, muttered. "Now it is bum fucking time". Before she could respond, her gripped her tits and shoved. Her reaction was comical, but no matter what manoeuvre she made, he rode her, driving his cock up her bum till she was like a puppet on a string. He fucked, her tits swung to be almost a blur and her gasps and howls sprayed saliva to almost all the points of the compass. Slowly he pulled out, after his balls had filled her, she almost collapsed and he had to carry her into his bedroom, she was totally fucked.

It was just after eleven when Warren's phone rung. He recognized Omo's voice. "Enjoying my wife?" he asked. There was a couple of seconds of silence before the reply. "She is almost out to it", Omo said. "I have just serviced her backside and it was one very enjoyable fuck. What I want to know is what do I do with your wife?"

"What other areas of her re-education need to be done?" Warren asked.

"She hasn't sucked my cock yet", came the reply. "I have given her a good fingering, sucked and moulded her tits and rammed my cock up her lovely hairy cunt and as I mentioned done her up the bum".

"Good" Warren replied. "Keep her with you till she has learnt to suck you off. I want her so conditioned that if I or any male stood in front of her with an erection and said 'suck', she would suck and if she was bent over she would expect to be done 'doggie style'. If you can get her in a double dip while sucking that would be a bonus. As I told you Omo I want my wife available whenever I or my friends want her. I gather you have contacts that would welcome a woman on heat". There was laughter on the other end. "I have ample contacts", Omo replied. "That would consider your wife the ultimate in the sex line. I'll have her so ripe that the mere mention of a cock will have her in a fucking position, begging for it".

Omo put down the phone and returned to the bedroom, the wife was as he left her, flat on her stomach. He woke her up. "Like a drink?" he said as he positioned her against the pillows. "Where ... where am I", she stammered.

"You drove me home", he said as he adjusted the pillows, making sure his cock was dangling in front of her. "We have fucked and you have had a shower and then we fucked some more. You do remember don't you Mrs Cook for you were one very enjoyable fuck. Oh! You also had a feel of my cock, would you like to feel it again", he said as he pushed himself forward so that it hung but began to pulse and throb in front of her.

Maybe for the first time ever she was naked with a naked man standing almost in front of her with an erection that seemed to have a life of its own and was beginning to arch in front of her; she was almost in an hypnotic state, unable to break away from the monster that grew in front of her. "Feel it Mrs. Cook, lick it and suck it". Inch by inch it approached her face. It was almost an automatic reaction as she took hold of it, making Omo give off a groan of pleasure for her touch felt good. "Lick it, suck it", he gasped. Her tongue caressed it and as the throbbing and purple head hit her lips, her mouth opened and Omo gave a gasp, as he pulled her head forward and pushed his groin forward and for the first time ever Mrs. Cook was sucking a cock.

He often wondered how women could take so much cock into their mouths, yet this Mrs. Cook was doing what all his women had done, almost swallowing his length so by the time he gasp. "Take the lot, every drop" a good many inches of his length was somewhere down her throat. She bucked, boy did she buck; but he held her head, almost rammed it into his groin till his balls had surrendered their load, only then was she released to do as most women did, flap and gasp while their mouths became a fountain of cum and saliva. "That was fantastic", he said. "I'll get you a wet towel and after you have washed your mouth we will have that coffee".

He was a sex professional so it wasn't long before Mrs. Cook was again giggling; his honeyed voice dispelled any discomforts so when he again mounted her in the very early hours, she responded and as he pumped, she gasped her pleasure. "Fuck me Omo, just keep fucking me". A request he was fully prepared to do.

She giggled when he introduced his friends and as they moulded her tits and squeezed her nipples she gripped their cocks. She sucked their erections till they emptied their contents, in her mouth and over her tits. She spread wide her thighs and her cunt welcomed cock after cock. They bummed her while she was impaled on an erection and while her mouth was gobbling what cock was not otherwise engaged. Again and again they serviced her till without being asked she would grip the nearest cock and say "My bum or my cunt or would you like me to suck you dry".

"She is as ripe as she will ever be", Omo said in the call. "Me and my friends have taken her in all ways and I can tell you something Warren your wife is a fuck we will remember and her mouth is even better than her cunt, not as good as her bum though for her backside is one bum we will all remember, it was great".

She was waiting at the bus stop when Warren drove up. "Enjoy yourself?" he asked. "Get fucked" was her response. "To answer your question I had a good time. You never gave me the pleasure that the man I met Omo did or his friends. You know husband I have never enjoyed sex so much or did I realise how great it felt. I even suck his cock, in fact I think I sucked all their cocks and you know they ... they fucked me up the bum. Oh! Omo said that wearing underwear was stupid. So I don't", she finished with a giggle as she pulled her dress up revealing a very hairy triangle and then opened her blouse and bared her tits.

The BBQ was on, the drinks were ready and only the dessert was missing. "What's for dessert Warren?" one of his friends asked. Warren turned to his wife. "What is for dessert dear?" he asked. She got up; smiling, undid the cord around her waist and opened her housecoat, revealing her nudity. "I'm for dessert" she said. "My cunt, my bum and my mouth will be the best dessert you will ever have".

They fucked her solidly and as she sucked her husband dry while bouncing up on and erection and accommodating another up her rear, Warren silently thanked the seducer that had turned his wife into an accommodating and available slut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.