I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

When I got home Friday evening I grabbed a beer and plopped my ass down on the couch. I was tired! It had been almost two weeks since Demie had come into my life but sometimes it felt like longer ... months ... years?

I heard a cat howling outside. One of the neighbors hadn’t gotten her fixed so she was calling out for the local toms* to come put some kittens in her belly. The thought gave my dick a little pep. Cripes, my newfound impregnation kink knew no bounds!

(* The irony of the official name of a male cat matching my own was not immediately obvious.)

I gave it some thought. So far I might have impregnated my co-worker Carrie, my neighbor Erica, and fairy queen Anya!

It’s not that I wanted kids -- far from it! -- but the thought that I could have impregnated those women was the titillating part. That thrill of shooting my seed into an unprotected woman’s fertile depths ... when you’re in the moment it’s overwhelming. I didn’t think I could go back to condoms, and since Demie couldn’t get pregnant herself I didn’t really have to. Of course, Demie being infertile kind of lowered her from a 10 to a 9 in my head, not that I would ever tell her that!

Ah Hell ... when Demie was fucking me she was always ever a 10 ... an 11! A million! She was sex incarnate, and I was a lucky bastard to have her.

DID I have her? No, she had me. My soul was hers, my body was hers whenever she wanted it, and I was lucky to be alive, let alone regularly fucking a succubus.

“Rooowwwwrrrrr...” The caterwauling continued.

I finished my beer and headed down the hall toward my bathroom to pee. As I passed the broom closet I noticed the door was slightly open.

Wait ... I didn’t HAVE a broom closet...

Slowly and quietly, I opened the door a bit more and peered in.

I pulled my head back from the opening. Nope. Nope, that ain’t right, I thought.

I continued into my bedroom and looked to where its wall constrained that side of the closet. I then retreated back into the living room and looked at how its wall would be the boundary for the side of the closet opposite of that. Finally, I poked my head out the window to confirm that the outside wall of the building was unbroken. There was for sure room enough for a small closet, but...

I opened the closet door wide. After the three feet of width and depth that would have been expected for the dimensions I had just eyeballed, the space opened wide into what seemed to be a laboratory, with stone walls, test tubes and other beakery (was that a word?) on tables and ... was that a cauldron bubbling in the corner? Candles on sticks flickered here and there, giving the place a spooky atmosphere.

First a demon, then a harpy, a fairy queen, and now ... a witch or wizard had come into MY HOME uninvited?! I was pissed.

Not so pissed that I was going to barrel in, though. A witch might turn me into a newt! (Would I get better?)

I carefully stepped into the entryway. I felt claustrophobic all of a sudden, like I had stepped into a closet sized space and there wasn’t actually a large room in front of me, even though I could see it.

I then stepped into the lab proper and the claustrophobia vanished. There was a strange feeling of sudden movement, almost vertigo, and I had to put my arms out to steady myself. It passed quickly and then my nose was assaulted by a sharp acidic odor. In addition, the temperature dropped a couple of degrees.

I looked behind me and saw my open closet space and the hallway beyond. Just to be sure, I stepped back into my apartment. Again there was the strange shifting feeling, though less this time, and the odor was gone. The temperature was normal again.

“Demie?” I hissed into the living room. It was unlikely that she was here, but she would know what to do about this better than me.

I waited. Nothing.

Sighing, I went back into the lab. There was another slightly open door near the corner opposite the cauldron, so I went there.

“Hello... ?” I said as I opened it wide.

There was a gasp and I saw a young woman with raven dark hair and dark eyes turn toward me ... and she was naked! All I caught was that she was pretty, slim, with toned legs and conical smaller breasts. Then she was suddenly clothed in a long, tight black dress and I was sailing backward through the air.


My head was ringing. Why didn’t someone answer it?

Oh, right ... consciousness ... I missed it. I opened my eyes. The dark haired girl was sitting next to me, still clothed in that dark dress and looking at me with concern. I seemed to be lying on my back on a bed. Based on the stone walls around me it appeared that I was still in that strange new area attached to my broom closet.

The girl spoke: “You’re ... Tom, right? I’m sorry, you startled me. I fixed your skull and there shouldn’t be any brain damage, okay?”

Brain damage? I sat up, too fast. The room tilted and my head fell back, thankfully onto a soft pillow.

“Who ... are you?” I asked, not caring that asking for true names was a no-no in Demie’s world.

“Kate,” she replied. She really was cute. I figured her for about 18.

I had learned a bit about legendary names since Demie dropped into my life, and with the fairy queen’s name “Anya” being short for Titania I wasn’t about to be burned again. “That’s not short for Hecate*, is it?”

(* Pronounced “Heh-kah-tee”.)

She frowned. “No. You’re remarkably well informed for a ... um...”

I sat up again, slowly this time. “A muggle?” I offered.

“A what? No, a human.” She got up to give me room to do the same. Strong invisible arms helped me to my feet.

This was weird but par for the course. “What are you doing in my broom closet, Katie?”

She shot me a look. “It’s KATE,” she replied, “and this is MY lab, which just so happens to be attached to your broom closet. How did you spot the door? My spells should have kept you from noticing it.”

The invisible arms released me and I shrugged my shoulders and then followed her back into the main lab area. “Your spells made me forget an entire closet in my apartment?” I asked.

She beamed a cute smile back at me. “I’m very good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.