I Dream of Demie
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Previously, on I Dream of Demie:

Hi, my name's Tom. I killed a man to summon a sex demon from Hell. She loves to smoke my pot, so she spared my life, stays with me, and occasionally we have incredible sex.

Demie kills people, but she can make herself look (and feel) like any girl I want! But is it worth it?


Five weeks ago...

Abe Sorensen walked into his apartment through the damaged front door. Goddamnit! The place was a mess. He quickly grabbed the phone and called the cops. As he waited for them he went over what was missing, moving through the apartment as he did so. His TV, his dead wife's jewelry...

A chill went up his spine. No...

He looked up. The boxes that had been stored at the top of his bedroom closet were gone. The book was in one of those!

Gone ... he sat on the bed and held his head, shaking.


Today...

Detective Sergeant Dianna Shepherd was going through the criminal records of the missing people she had been assigned to find. Abe Sorensen, the third reported missing person, had had a break-in a few weeks prior to going missing. Was it related?


I sat there, on my new couch, the tip of my dick dripping cum in my lap. It reminded me of a few days ago, when I had been sitting in the same spot on my old couch, covered in shit and piss and cum. While today's surprise was less devastating than someone being murdered while I fucked them, it was still pretty fucking bad.

I had just had (hot!) unprotected sex with the sexy single mom, Erica, down the hall, thinking she was Demie. Okay, you're saying, and... ? The kicker was she was ovulating and I had sprayed her reproductive system with a large amount of my seed.

Well, how was I to know? She had smelled like Demie, right down to the sulfurous brimstone scent, which she explained afterward was from the bad eggs from her fridge. I looked up at the ceiling.

"You have a terrible sense of humor," I said to God. He had to be listening, right?

And then Demie walked in through the front door wearing her human form, her face a combination of the dead 60's singer Janis Joplin, Demi Moore, and my ex-girlfriend Laura. That's where the resemblance stopped, though, as she had fantastic breasts that were big (but not too big), pushing out above a leather half-top, and a pair of painted on jeans. A pair of sandals rounded out the retro attire.

She walked through the door and her tail, which had just appeared with her horns and hooves as her skin darkened to a sunburned red, closed it behind her. She gave my still-hard cock an appraising look.

"Well," she drawled as she came closer, her clothing vanishing, "looks like you're ready for me."

She shoved me back lengthways onto the couch and I complied. She was way too strong to fight, and honestly I wouldn't turn this sexy beast down even if she couldn't rip me in half.

As she sank her hot, wet pussy down on my cock she gave me a piercing look that I recognized. Aw crap...

"You've had some fun while I was away, hm?" She started slow, bottoming out my cock in her hot cunt and pulling back up slowly, almost teasingly. "Fucker."

My cock was afire. The demon's pussy was always so hot, temperature-wise, while in her demon form. It hurt, but with being so turned on it was also pleasurable. Pain and pleasure can get so intertwined when you get all wound up.

She was still reading my mind. "Fucked the hot neighbor mom; nice. You thought she was me? Ha!" She was riding me faster now ... it felt so good, despite having cum inside Erica just a few minutes ago.

Suddenly she grabbed me and quickly flipped us both over into the missionary position, my cock still embedded in her infernal vagina. After I caught my breath her hooves pulled on my butt cheeks, urging me to continue fucking her.

She looked up at me, her mouth twisting into the mischievous grin that belonged to my ex-girlfriend Laura. "You think you put a bun in her oven, dummy?"

My cock twitched. I didn't want to be a dad, but the thought that I could have impregnated Erica was so fucking hot. I continued to fuck the lustful demon, thrusting harder.

I felt a very light tickling sensation on one of my buttcheeks. Demie kept my attention by continuing to talk, her eyes starting to glow red: "And you thought you were teaching me a lesson? Me?!" She licked her sharp teeth.

Suddenly something pushed hard at the entrance to my anal sphincter. I yelped at the sudden intrusion and looked back. Demie's barbed tail had morphed into a red cock and was pushing into my ass! I didn't want this!

Demie grabbed my face and pulled it close to hers. I was going to die! I closed my eyes.

"Relax, Tom," she said softly.

I opened my eyes. Her face was still inches from mine. She wasn't going to kill me? She wasn't going to rape my ass?

She continued: "No, really, relax, or this is going to hurt like Hell."

Resigned, I did my best to relax. Once I did I felt the tail/cock pushing into my ass again, inch by inch. I don't know how, but my erection didn't flag at all.

She pushed my hips back with her hands so my cock pulled out of her almost all the way, then her tail thrusting into my ass pushed me back in. Pleasure and pain, pleasure and pain...

I wasn't even doing anything anymore. I was a meat dildo as she pushed and pulled me inside herself again and again. Her eyes continued to glow and she smiled at me as I let myself be used.

I could feel her pussy starting to grip my cock. At the same time I felt her tail shift a little, and then I could feel a manipulation of my prostate. As she started to shake in orgasm beneath me, my prostate gave up its contents and then I started to cum. Each wave of semen being urged from my prostate was sucked out of my cock by her strong vaginal muscles.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.