The New House Maid - Cover

The New House Maid

Copyright© 2014 by Vektor

Chapter 2

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sequel to The House Maid. Thomas starts his new life, but old habits still continue.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

After a long day getting his farm set for planting, Thomas began life alone on his farm for the first time. The effects of not having Sue around showed when his burnt meal smell travelled throughout the house. Thomas sighed and resumed his palace as a bachelor. Just as he opened the backdoor to throw away the remains of his burnt meal he could see someone walking to his house. The closer the person got he could recognize Sue coming towards him. She held a basket in her hands and was wearing her work dress and apron still.

As Sue got to the door, Thomas stepped out on his porch to greet her. Before Sue got to the house Thomas called out to her. "You should be home after working, not tending to me."

Sue cheerfully laughed and pushed right past Thomas to enter the house. "What I needs to be doing is makin sure you get yourself a nice young white girl to takes care of you."

Thomas laughed back but knew she had a point. His entire life someone was making sure he was looked after. Either his boarding school or his nanny growing up. The thought of having to settle down was a little scary and complicated for him now. The aspect of adulthood was new, and just a year ago it was college fears.

Thomas watched Sue unpack her basket and lay out a already cooked meal. Thomas just sat down in awe as his former house maid brought him a cooked meal. She placed it all in front of him and then urged him to eat.

As Thomas ate his meal, he heard the noise of Sue cleaning his house just as fast as she could. When he stopped eating to tell her to stop she scolded him for not eating. Before long the curiosity overwhelmed him and he saw Sue boiling water on the living room heater.

Thomas called out to answer his own curiosity, not to stop her. "What's the water for?"

Sue calmly replied back. "When you done with eatin, come and find out."

Thomas instantly walked in to see the wash basin on the floor almost filled with water. He did not know if Sue wanted to clean up before heading home or if she needed to clean something larger in the house. It was when she dumped the water and approached him, did he realize it was for him.

Thomas backed away slightly but was not fast enough, as Sue had a hold of his collar. "You not dirtying up the sheets tonight. Not going to be cleaning them till my day off. Gets you clean right now."

Sue pulled up a chair and sat in front of Thomas and proceeded to help him undress. Thomas wanted to resist, but Sue took control over the removing the clothes part. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt making careful attention to his chest. Sue slowly left the palm of her dark hands run down his chest muscles before letting her hands find his belt buckle. As her hands reached his belt, Sue moved back up on his chest breathing heavily as she reached his neck. "Be thinking farm work agrees with you. Girls going be mighty happy with a young man as strong as you be."

The soft skin of Sue seemed to have an effect on Thomas too. As she breathed heavily while caressing his chest, he felt his own manhood responding. Sue unbuckled his belt and pulled down Thomas's pants to reveal his naked form. The sight of his white erection only made her smile. Thomas could see the gleam in her eye once his member bounced free of its confines.

"Thinking you needs more attention than just a bath." Said Sue as her eyes feasted on Thomas's male body part.

Thomas laughed it off, but was unsure if Sue would go through with it. He also did not want to push himself on her, even make a move about for fear it would seem he was just another abuser. He held firm on the sides of the basin and was about to step in. Just before Thomas got his right foot in, Sue abruptly stopped him and reached for his thigh.

Thomas watched as Sue slowly moved her mouth to his enlarged male organ. Just as her mouth was about to engulf it, Sue looked up to see his eyes. The smile on her face before she took him sent shivers through his body. The familiar wet sensation instant drew all blood to his now throbbing white prick.

Sue moved her hands to Thomas's ass, as she pulled him closer to her. Sue never moved her body as more of his white erection slid down her throat. Thomas could feel her tongue pressing all around the tip of his dick each time she moved up on his shaft. When Sue moved down her tongue was firmly pressed along the underside, which made his erection jerk with anticipation. The feeling was so intense his moans could not be helped.

Sue made no sounds or expressions of displeasure when Thomas's white erection was moving fast down her throat. Her plump lips were almost kissing it as she moved up on his dick too. After a few minutes of continuing this constant pace she felt his body would not last any longer. Sue placed her hand on his pulsing manhood and slid it up and down.

Sue was smiling as she knew Thomas was about to release. "I can finish you likes this, if you wants?"

Thomas looked down to see her expression of lust and replied with haste. "What do you want?"

Sue's expression of joy was almost animated as she stood up and almost pushed him to the chair. Thomas fell back in the chair sitting. "Just be relaxing now. I will be doing all the work." Said Sue.

Thomas was almost helpless as he waited to see Sue undress before him. To his dismay she moved over him and lifted her dress up to her waist. With her hand holding up the dress she squatted down on him and moved slightly so his manhood could find its home. The second Thomas felt pressure on the head of his erection it was already engulfed with a tight warm moist feeling. He was now deep inside her dark body as she sat on him.

Sue moaned out as her love canal filled with Thomas's stiff erection. "Oh lords you feel big."

Thomas did not know if he was hurting her or if she was even enjoying it. His curiosity had to be answered. "You ok? It's ok if we stop."

Sue winked her eyes and smiled back as she softly moaned out her reply. "Just needs to go slow at first. Trust me your white thing feels good in there."

Resting his hands on her waist, Thomas slowly pushed up as Sue slowly bounced on his lap. Feeling his member go deeper in her as she continued to bounce harder on him. The more they moved in unison, the more Thomas could feel less friction from her now wet love opening. Moving his hands up to her bust, Thomas pulled top of her dress to reveal her large brown breasts. Pulling her close to his mouth, he latched onto her.

Sue was now staring with passionate intent as her intimate love hole was being filled. Moaning as her lust was overtaking her. "See, its fitting just fine now. Oh my, its doing fine in there. Just keep on sucking"

With his lips around her dark areola he sucked hard. Still having Sue gyrate and move up on his hard prick Thomas heard the deep breathes come from her chest as he had himself deep inside of her. The more her rapid breathes continued the more he sucked hard on her erect nipples. Moving from one nipple to another Thomas finally tasted the few droplets of her breast milk before stopping.

Looking down with disappoint met as Thomas moved his lips from her erect leaking nipples."I am sorry, I should have tolds you about that."

Thomas smiled back as he returned to sucking on her dark erect nipples. Almost wanting her milk to come on full strength to prove it did not bother him on the slightest. The moment his mouth started to suck on her nipples, he felt her Sue's sex get slicker. His prick now slid in and out of her with ease. As her body accepted his white shaft each time, she was slower about lifting her body up. Hearing her moan with pleasure each time her body was filled with his white meat only made Thomas suck harder. He knew now she was enjoying the feeling of having him thrust in her deep.

When Thomas felt her bone hit his and suddenly stop he broke away from her nipples to see what was wrong. Sue was almost panting when she looked down at him with instructions. "Dont moves it, just keeps it there a second."

Thomas shook his head. "Anything you want." He wanted to say something more profane, but was overcome with the wonderful sensation that her dark forbidden sex was giving him.

Sue laughed as she heard him. "OH, I can feel whats getting ready."

Sue grinded back making Thomas hit her sensitive spot making herself moan from it. "Just be sure nots to pull out."

Her ebony body had a slight sheen of sweat. Her pert nipples showed a slight droplet of white milk contrasting with her dark nipple. Thomas tried to calm himself down as his own erection just pulsed with blood. He nodded his head in agreement as he pushed back in her.

"Thats it ... I feels you right where I wants it now. When you feels ready to finish, just be letting it go and all."

Thomas was about to say something, but was in awe, as her love entrance clenched and released him. The more he pushed back in her, the tighter she got until it finally let him back in. Once back in her, Sue moaned loud and her opening was even more wet and slippery making it easier to push right into the spot she so desired with faster thrusts.

When Thomas finally hit her spot he saw a satisfied look as Sue's body stiffened. Moving faster in and out of her Thomas felt the impending explosion from his own body. Not wanting to stop, he felt the urge to warn her. "You sure you want me to finish in you? I can pull out. I know you don't want things to happen."

Sue looked down, as Thomas still pounded her black sex hole. "Dont be pullin out now! Needs you finish. You can puts whatever you wants in my belly ... just puts it deep as you cans."

Thomas tried to speak but the intensity of pleasure was at its tipping point. The head of his member was throbbing so hard as his climax drew close, The only thing he could think of was to push hard inside her.

Sue looked Thomas dead in the eyes and smiled as they both knew his white sperm was about to be released inside her black body. There was no stopped both of them as Sue pushed down and Thomas pushed upwards. As they forced his pulsing white member deep it finally erupted. Thomas and Sue both moaned in unison as they reached an orgasm.

Instead of getting up from his lap, Sue nestled herself down on Thomas even more. Thomas could still feel the tight clenching of her vaginal muscles as his own sex organ continued to sputter his white seed into her. Sue was breathing heavy as her body was coming down from the excitement. "Oh my ... I think you puts a lot in me this time."

Sue wanted to get up and fix her dress, but she leaned forward and embraced Thomas. Thomas took her in his arms and held her there. Not moving himself, Thomas felt his own erection staying strong inside of her. He also knew that his flow of sperm was still pumping inside her.

After a few minute, Sue finally got up and fixed her dress. The look of exhaustion was mixed with pleasure. Thomas said nothing but got in the basin and drew a deep sigh of satisfaction. Sue casually took the washcloth and started to wash his back.

"Be thinking, you knows how to please a girl too good. Girls gonna be fightin over you."

Breathing heavy from having just orgasming inside her, Thomas questioned her. "I thought you did not want me to do that inside of you?"

Sue fixed her dress before answering back. "Shush your worrying bout that. I knows you liked it, besides it feels better for you and all."

Sue quickly changed the subject for fear Thomas was going to bring up something. "Thinking farm life is doing well for you. Been hearing that you are ready for the season."

As Thomas talked about his learning how to farm, he constantly asked how Sue's day was too. Sue seemed to open up more about her likes and dislikes making Thomas laugh. Her version of life seemed to bring a smile to his face with each story. It was when Thomas brought up how Willie was teaching him to farm did Sue start to get serious.

Thomas mentioned how the year was saved by him learning to farm from him, and returning almost fifty head of cattle. Sue broke to peace by saying. "Good farmer as he is cousin to you."

Thomas stopped Sue from washing his back. "What do you mean ... cousin?"

Sue tried her best to act kindly to her breaking family news to Thomas. "Your uncle be with a slave. Some folk know, and some folk suspicious."

Thomas was bewildered but sensed it was correct. He knew his uncle had a deep secret and his father refused to mention his name or even his military service. It was like his father wanted all memory of him to with him. All Thomas knew was he was hanged for killing a person. The farm which he now own was given to a manager to handle.

Thomas did not say anything but stepped out of the wash basin. "I am going to turn in now. He said as he looked at Sue expressionless face.

It was like she knew she said something wrong. She even tried to make amends for mentioning it. "Please dont be mads. Not trying to upset you."

Thomas looked at her when he calmed her feelings. "Just a lot to take in is all. I reckon you're going to head home. If you want though, you can stay here with me."

Sue stood up to adjust her still ruffled dress. "Guessing I can stay in the guest room. Figuring I can heads out in the morning, before anyone wakes."

Thomas put his hand to hers and held it. "Don't need to stay in the guest room though."

Sue accepted his hand and followed him upstairs. When They both got upstairs, Thomas laid in bed waiting for Sue to undress and join him. Her dark skin was visible in the light of the moon. She was completely naked before him for the first time. Not encumbered by any clothing as she showed off her large breasts when she joined him in bed. Thomas held her as they fell asleep quite quickly.

Awoken by Sue leaving the bad, he turned to her as she got up.

"I hates to leave, but I needs to tend to the kids and Miss Smith."

Thomas jumped out of bed and startled Sue. He positioned himself behind her body and proceeded to kiss her neck. Sue relented at first, but let a few moans of passion escape. Her body went limp as Thomas moved his hands from her hips up her side. Feeling her tender dark skin as his hands continued up to her breasts. Thomas now had her large breasts cupped as his finger circled her nipples.

Sue reached behind her and felt Thomas's leg, before moving to his groin. It was then that she grabbed a hold of his hard shaft. "Oh lords, you got energy, but I best needs to get going."

Thomas responded by pushing her to the bed and making her bend over. It was then that he placed the head of his erection at her ebony cheeks. Thinking she was going to say no, he only rubbed the head against her smooth dark skin. When Sue reached back to open herself up, he knew he could enter her.

Sue bent slightly over the bed so her hands held her up, Thomas eased his white manhood inside of her. Once again he saw her dark pussy accept his member as he continued pushing. When his body finally was against her, he lifted her up so his kisses could find her neck. Thomas wrapped his arms around her black body and cupped her large hanging breasts.

"Ohhhh, my lord. You're going to gets me in trouble."

Thomas stopped his kissing to answer her in a laughing tone. "You want me to stop?"

Sue moaned out. "No, Oh Lord no."

Resuming his light thrusting Thomas went back to kissing her neck. Although he was behind her pushing against her dark body, Sue was also pushing back against him. Before he knew it, his white erection was fully sliding in and out of her. Still kissing her neck, Thomas's finger went to her nipple and pinched very so lightly.

Thomas could feel his fingers getting wet, as her breasts lactated on them. Dripping from his fingers to his hand her breasts leaked out. This did not stop or gross him out. With his white manhood easily pumping her black love hole, he moved his fingers to his mouth to taste it. It was not a lot, but the warm taste was pleasant.

Sue gasped Thomas hands as he caressed her swaying breasts. Moaning each time his white rod pounded in her. The slick hole was now offering no resistance now as it slide in faster and harder. Each time his hard erection went deep, she pushed a little back against him to almost urge him to go as deep as he could.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.