Win or Lose
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Here's the bet: If he can outlast her and not cum before she does, she'll suck him off and swallow. If he loses, he has to clean up after himself.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

It had been over a year since Janice made her bet with me that I couldn't last long enough to make her cum before I blew my load in her pussy. I lost twice the first night, and I lost every time since then, but I still held out hope that I could win. My prize? If I win my wife will, for the first time ever in our relationship, willingly suck me to completion and swallow my cum. My penalty? If I cum first, I have to go down on her and get her off with my tongue. In the process I end up eating all the cum I shot into her pussy.

Since that first night I have lost countless times and been 'forced' to eat the creampies I've made. Other than some slight wear and tear on my ego at first – both because of the frustration of my premature ejaculation and the disappointment of continually losing this running bet – it's not all a bad thing. First and foremost, we're now having sex practically every night sometimes two or more rounds, and have been for over a year! For a married couple in their fifties, that's pretty incredible in my book. Janice hasn't been a 'bad winner' at all. There are no cruel remarks about the way I always cum before she does. She doesn't try to make me feel like any less of a man for not lasting longer or for the willing way I slurp my juices out of her. She only teases me a gently about how much I like the taste. In fact, because gets so turned on even thinking about me sucking up a big load of my own ejaculate from her pussy, she spends most of her time in a very horny state. She's usually the one that initiates sex now, which is a big change from most of our earlier married life.

I have to admit that the thought of licking my own jism from my wife's cunt turns me on as well, partly because it's kinky as hell, but also because I've developed quite a taste for my own semen, and don't consider my 'penalty' much of a punishment anymore. A lot of nights the act of licking her clean after sex gets me hard enough that we go a second round. Even then I lose, but I don't really mind.

It's almost as if I need the taste and feel of my own cum in order to feel all the satisfaction that comes from a good orgasm. In fact, there was one that I almost won the bet – Janice and I climaxed together – and she told me I didn't have to eat my cum since it was a draw this time. I went down on her anyway. She was too sensitive in her post-orgasmic state for me to continue for long, but I did clean up most of my mess.

Further proof that I like the taste of my own cum is that when I do masturbate – which really isn't that often any more – I always catch it and lick it off my hands, savoring every droplet of tangy goo that my nuts produce. Most of my jack-off sessions these days are done while watching porn videos that involve some kind of cum play. My favorites, naturally, are the ones where the guy dumps his load in the girl's cunt and almost immediately goes down on her and licks it all up, but I also enjoy the ones where the girl sucks him off and then 'snowballs' it back to him in a messy kiss.

Even though I love seeing a creamy load getting licked up as it oozes from a freshly-fucked vagina, I'm actually turned off by the videos that feature a cuckold being forced to clean up after his 'hot wife' has fucked her 'bull' and been creampied. I suppose it's the humiliation that makes my dick wilt. I'm certainly not turned off by the idea of licking another man's cum out of my wife's pussy. There are a rare few videos out there where one man creampies the girl and the other guy willingly does clean up. I cum really hard when I watch one of those, but even though that would be hot, I doubt Janice would ever go for such a thing.

Maybe some folks would be disgusted that I actually like the taste of my own cum as it oozes from her freshly fucked pussy. I wonder if any of those people, especially most men my age, can say that they are having as much sex as I am. I think not. I'm sure that a lot of women out there can't brag that their husband always makes sure they cum. Perhaps the only complaints I could lodge are that I still haven't been treated to the delights of a blowjob where my wife willingly swallows all my cum and that Janice adamantly refuses to kiss me after I've gone down and cleaned all my cum from her pussy.

That's the only part of our sex life that's been frustrating – trying to win this running bet with my wife. I've tried lots of different things to delay my own orgasm, but none of them has really helped much. I tried eating Janice's pussy before I fucked her, hoping that she would cum quickly once I entered her but I would get so excited licking her tasty lips and sucking on her swollen clit that I couldn't hold back once my over-eager rod slid into her creamy depths.

I also tried various desensitizing creams, but they were universally disappointing. One of them made me so numb that my hard-on totally wilted. Another cream I tried helped me last a bit longer, but I still came too soon, and it tasted so absolutely vile that I had to resort to using my fingers to bring her to a climax. Janice and I were both frustrated that night, she loves the orgasms she has when I'm sucking my own cum from her pussy, and I love the taste of our combined juices so much that I've wondered at times if I really want to win this bet.

I even tried Viagra. The result was that I 'lost' four times that evening because I remained hard even though I still came too quickly. Both of us were sore the next day from all our gymnastics the night before. I still have a few of the little blue pills, which we save for special occasions and times when neither of us has to work for several days afterward.

As I studied on my situation, there were three things that seemed to be the keys to holding back my orgasm:

First, Janice loved to talk dirty while I was fucking her. Since the first night of our running bet, she's been a non-stop flood of dirty words; most of them are variations on the theme of me licking my sticky white load out of her overflowing quim. She says it a thousand different ways while I'm fucking her and every one of them causes my balls to tighten and spew their contents into her.

Secondly, she's found every place on me that she can reach and make it hard for me to control myself. Whether that's raking her hands up and down my sides where I'm slightly ticklish, or a sneaky finger finding its way to my butt crack, or the way she gently bites my nipples, Janice does everything she can to break my concentration and make by balls unload.

Finally, there's the whole issue of not being able to restrain my ejaculation once it begins. I started researching ways to do that and there turned out to be fairly simple solution; so simple that I couldn't believe it. A cock ring! After looking around at the local adult bookstore one Friday when I was off from work, I settled on the type that has two elastic cords with beads that can be moved up and down to control the tightness. That also made removal much simpler.

I brought it home at lunchtime. Since Janice was still at work, I knew I had the entire afternoon to myself and tried out my new toy while watching a porn video I picked up at the same visit. (Yes, the video featured men eating creampies, mostly their own, but a couple of scenes featured men willingly cleaning up after another man.) I stroked myself, sometimes quite vigorously, during the entire two-hour video but didn't spill a drop of cum.

When the DVD ended, I backed up to the final scene again, and just as the male star began to lick up the cum he had pumped into the woman's pussy, I released the cock ring and immediately came. That was one of the most amazing orgasms I've ever experienced. It was also the biggest and most powerful load I could ever remember shooting. Most of the first two shots went over my head splattering noisily on the hardwood floor behind me. The next few streams landed on my face. The rest of the jets, and I swear it felt like a dozen of them, painted my upper chest and my belly. I was covered in my own cum. Yes, I scooped up a lot of it and eagerly drank it down. I truly am addicted to the stuff. I decided that I would surprise Janice with the cock ring later, after I'd had a chance to replenish my sperm reserves. It was also going to take a little preparation so that all the obstacles to my outlasting my loving wife could be overcome at the same time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.