Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 47: You Know It Just Don’t Pay Sometimes to Get Up in the Morning

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 47: You Know It Just Don’t Pay Sometimes to Get Up in the Morning - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

(THURSDAY, AFTERNOON.)

The plane ride back home to Grand Rapids was uneventful, ending in a smooth landing. Our friends at Greyhound had sent enough coaches to get all of us home safely. “You use Greyhound busses rather than those beautiful busses we used to get to the airplanes?” Iron Horse asked my dad.

“Yes, though sometimes we also use regular school busses also. Well this way both of our coaches can stay loaded and secured on SKY THUNDER.

“Ok I can understand, that kind of thinking.”

The short ride over to our houses did not take too long, and after the children were put in their small room downstairs our house guests were shown to the temporary house across the street after they toured the house. As Jimmy was still with us as most of the family would still be coming over to my house for the big party that was planned to celebrate all of our successes at the Reservation. Sadly 99% of the family had no real idea of the real reason, that we all went to the Reservation, if you were not on the trip then you have no idea what was going on. Jimmy was the only one on the trip who had no clue as to what was going on. So, his playing with Graey Fox’s daughter actually worked out better for me, than it did him. Of course, he has no clue that we all know where and what he was doing when he was so busy sneaking off like he was James Bond, or the Brown Hornet, or some other super hero.

Sadly, I was truly upset at first at Jimmy’s latest deception, as I could not believe he was so stupid. After meeting Graey Fox I knew that I wanted no reason to possibly have to deal with Graey Fox in Grand Rapids. But in the end I, was just upset knowing Jimmy was screwing someone he hoped or thought that I might end up with. Which took all of the repairs to our relationship since he came here to live in GR permanently, as far as I was concerned, for the foreseeable future at least, anyway.

“Why are people stepping away from me, and giving me such frosty looks?” Jimmy asked Uncle James.

“Do you really want the truth, or just a bullshit story to make you feel better?” Uncle James asked Jimmy.

“Of course, I want the truth, please.” Jimmy said.

“Ok I am going to say just one word ‘Hellfire.’ I think you should be able to figure out the rest.” Uncle James said.

“Hellfire? What about Hell...” Jimmy was trying to ask. By the time Jimmy was trying to say her name, the second time, Uncle James was literally beating the shit of Jimmy. Whether he was knocked-out cold before he hit the hardwood floor, who knows, as he surely was, after his head bounced off the hardwood floor. As he was surely out for the count as Uncle James threw a small pot of cold water, and a big towel on him to wake him back up.

“And there better not be so much as one drop of water on the floor before you try to wipe your face! Or you and me, are gonna start dancing, all over, again! But to answer your question I will just say one word again, Hellfire! Yes, all of us know all about what you have been doing with Hellfire while we were on the Reservation! You really think that you are so slick, it is like you are nickel slick in a ten-cent market. The reason you are being treated the way you think you are is because you have once again proven your just too smart to ever be trustworthy. At some point you had to know that you were fucking a female that was posed to end up with Teddy. And the thought that you got into her panties first had to be some kind of thrill, to you.” Uncle James said.

“I didn’t know who she was.” Jimmy said quietly.

“Please don’t keep telling lies to yourself! I know better! And you know how lies falling out of your mouth in my general direction sets me off! You most likely didn’t know the first few times you that you had fucked her, but at some point, you had to know exactly who it was, that you were fucking.” Uncle James said.

Holding up his right hand, Uncle James continued talking to Jimmy. “Any doubts about you and Hellfire were revealed the night of the big party when Teddy was dressed in the white buckskin outfit. You and Hellfire acted as though you had never met before, even though the two of you had sex just a few hours before the party. You may be a light-skinned black male, but you will never ever be mistaken for a natural-born full-blooded Indian. And hanging out with the community bicycle, you can’t help but get noticed, everywhere that the two of you were seen. Hellfire was fucking anybody willing to lay down with her before we arrived. But you didn’t know about it as Graey Fox was trying to hide the things his daughter had been doing from all of us. So, it did not matter if you arrived together or not. Hellfire is noticed by both her actions and the way she treats people. You have ruined whatever relationship you were building with Teddy as you can’t be trusted to keep your dick in your pants. So, none of us men in the family trust you near any of our women, period! And to be sure you understand Hellfire was considered the community bike because anybody could take her for a ride. And she was well ridden before you ever laid your big ‘I see everything’ eyes on her!” Uncle James said.

“When you found out that Hellfire was supposed to end up with Teddy, had you spoke up then, you would have done yourself a world of good. Just know that you are now persona non-grata, all over again.” Uncle James said.

“Dad, I think that I have a problem as it is now painful to go to the bathroom, to take a leak.” Jimmy said. “Well if I was you, I would drive myself over to St. Mary’s Hospital, or Blodgett Hospital, and get myself fixed up. I would have to believe that Hellfire gave you a present that you never want to get from a lover. I am sad to hear that you got burnt, but this is why condoms are always something you want to keep a good supply of when you are fucking around with strange pussy that you should be unsure of. That is also why you don’t go riding the community bikes, no matter how good they look. As many times those women that look just so damn good, that you think that you just have to fuck them. and you are just either lucky, or just so damn good to fuck them, after just meeting them. Just because you is ‘the man’. Or like the case with Hellfire you had no idea she was willing to fuck just about anybody, and everybody that wanted to get between her legs.” Uncle James said.

While Jimmy was getting his talking to; Iron Horse and his family were all getting the ten-cent tour of the house. Pam said. “If any of you would like to swim, you may want to go down to the pool before the family really shows up as the younger folks kinda takes over the pool when they head that way.” They quickly changed to their swimwear and headed to the pool. They were met with the usual surprise concerning the water temperature. As they were expecting the water to be much cooler. Daisy said. “I think that Iron Horse and I may move in here, as the pool temperature was just perfect. I bet this pool gets plenty of use every single day.”

“Yes, it does, just between Mama C. and the Grandparents, alone.” Sharon said.

(MONDAY, MORNING.)

It was back to school for those of us that had to go. Meadow was going to hang with the widows for the foreseeable future. Iron Horse, Daisy, and Wild Horse would all be taking a first-class flight home tomorrow, to make sure everything back home was still under control as all of the changes that were still new, and not yet routine. As only time would cure those type of issues. Plus, Iron Horse needed to be there to deal with the many companies suddenly wanting to have a footprint on the Reservation now. When I came down to breakfast dressed in a brown leather 3-piece suit Wild Horse asked me. “Why are you so dressed up just to go to school?”

“Because I am the face of the MasonGroup at all times, plus I have to go to my office after school, every day now that the basketball season is over with.” I said.

I was all done talking though, when Carmanza set a big stack of buttermilk pancakes in front of me. I had to eat slowly, to make sure none of Mrs. Butterworth caressed any part of my suit, or any other part of me. I chose to drive the 1972 Pontiac Hurst Grand Prix to school, as I had a briefcase full of completed homework. It was quiet on the mall area when I arrived, my girls came to me to let me know that my teammates are all upset with me as they missed many interviews because I wasn’t there. As the TV people really wanted to interview me about winning the national tournament, being the MVP, being named a high school All-American, as a Freshman. And becoming the first Freshman to be named Mr. Basketball in Michigan, among other topics of interests. I felt bad, but I had warned everyone that my family was leaving on business as soon as the season ended. I played the season out as planned, and left as planned, of course I am sorry if they missed out on a little fame, while I was gone.

“Look who has finally returned to good old GR! You should know since you left everybody and brothers have come Ottawa Hills, trying to be ready to play on the team, next season. With all of the new players showing up, we could dress out 4 different varsity teams. There are several idiots trying to bully folks into believing they will be running the team next fall. You will meet them when you get inside. This kid Shawn and his cousin Billy seem to be the real ringleaders of all of this bullshit.” James Evans said.

We were late and saw our usual seating area was taken by a group of folks that looked as though their suits were from the Goodwill, or the Salvation Army as they looked like a cheap, wrinkled, knock off, of my look. “Well if it isn’t ‘Superfly’?!” I looked around, as did everyone else that was either with me, or near me.

“Were you possibly addressing me, or were you trying to give someone else a new name? As a ‘Shaft’ film character’s name that I answer to Though I have nothing against Ron O’Neal, but Richard Roundtree’s movie came out first. Plus, I don’t deal drugs, and I surely don’t do any kind of pimping, whatsoever. Being a legal Private Detective looks better than a drug dealing Pimp. And if you trying to be me you’ll need a better grade of suit, and you also need to take better care of them, after you buy them. What you are wearing looks like a wrinkled mess. My suits don’t look wrinkled, like yours is right now, at the beginning of the day!” I said.

“No matter how well your brave talk adds up, I intend to be next captain of the boy’s basketball team, and as good as you may or may not be, starting as the Center on the team won’t be your job any longer. Maybe you can try for one of the Forward positions as my cousin Billy will be next year’s starting Center, as team Captain I will see to it that he gets the starting role.” Shawn O’Grady said.

“Well as for your boys making the team, I don’t see you making the team yet. And as the team is concerned, nobody’s position is set yet, including the starting Center position, but good luck to you in your desire to be Captain! But as far as your cousin is concerned, I am not worried all and won’t be until his game gives me something to be worried about. Good day to you, Sir, and all them there wrinkles that your suit is currently showing.” I said. I left them to ponder the fact I ain’t scared of them, and all their tough talk.

After school I went to the gym to shoot around and practice for an hour before I went downtown to the Pantlind Hotel to meet some family members about a big deal the family wanted to do. I dressed out in my game wear and was warming up looking at all the new faces in the gym. I saw Jimmy talking to Shawn and Billy and two other guys that I had never seen before. Well it seems the Evans brothers, Traylor, Mike Johns and I stepped out on the floor to play the first game to 21. Well poor Billy should have stayed where he was playing before he came here, because his slow footwork became so obvious after the two dunks, I put on him the first two times I posted him up. His vertical jumping ability would also need work if he was going to take the starting job away from me. “Just because you are 6’ 9” tall don’t mean all that much to me. You are used to being the biggest guy on the floor, and you now see you have a lot of work to make this team. As for starting that is a real long shot, at best.” I said.

“By the way having my cousin on the team is not a plus for you as he is on my shit list. I would rather play with you on the team, than him. And make no mistake about it I don’t like you so far, after just meeting you! As well as hearing all the shit that you have been stirring up since you got here, just a few weeks ago. Just so you know, watch your girlfriends around my cousin he tends to go after any pussy he takes a liking to. I can tell you the only one of my women he managed to get was a slut that I have never touched that he continued to fuck knowing she might become a girlfriend of mine. If it happens to you just remember that I warned you from the get-go.” I said.

We played 4 games in less than an hour. Shawn and his group were more frustrated with each loss as the best they could do was nine points, and those nine points was their score in the first game. Shawn and his set shooting was just about their brightest spot. But Shawn was no team leader as he wouldn’t pass the ball to potentially open players that were closer to the basket. Jimmy was their best ball handler, and he had his pocket picked more than a few times. My team was trying to play fast break basketball every chance we could, though our opponents were constantly slow walking the ball up court making it easy for my guys to steal the ball often by clogging up their passing lanes.

“Jimmy, I have no idea what exactly it is that you are up to as I have told you to your face in front of plenty of witnesses, I will not play on a team that you are on. So, if you want play basketball you should choose to go to another school. Shawn, that slowdown game that you like to run won’t work around here as we are set up to run and gun. With the success that we have had we have no reason to change to suit you and your group. As you guys are playing much too reckless for me to risk injury playing with you guys, so please excuse me for not wanting to share a court with you fellas. Good luck wherever you decide to play! If it is here at Ottawa Hills I will have to transfer out, and willingly sit out of next year’s season, if I have to. Good day to you gentlemen as I have to go to work now.” I said.

When I arrived at the conference room, I saw my Dad and few of my Uncles talking to a group of men I had never seen before. The group of four men all spoke with southern accents, heavier accents in some cases, as though they were not all from the same places. Of the four men they were equally numbered of both Black and White people. “Please keep an open mind Teddy that these men have put their personal feelings and pride aside to come to you hat in hand asking for your help and assistance in a business venture.” Pam said to me. At a nod from Pam the men approached me.

We all had a seat at the table that I was standing near. All four of these men were in their 60’s or older. “Hello Teddy, my name is Riley, and this is Larry, Sampson, and Cleophus. We all brought some of our key people with us. Let me first say that we were all there at that big to do you threw last September. We were drawn to each other as we all felt kinda out of place, being that we are all southern small-town folk, and all. And when we saw that we all had jugs of shine, well we struck up our own little party, let me tell you! True shine men all have the same war stories and issues no matter about color. By the time that we closed your show each night we were pretty well into our cups. The stories of who got caught, who got away from the revenuer main, (Man) and the stills we built and lost, Lawdy, (Lordy) that was the best time us old men have ever had, bar none, aside from meeting our wives, and the birth of our children.” Riley said, with the others nodding in the affirmative.

“After a few of us nearly got caught, again, our wives asked all of us the damndest questions! Considering your part of the richest family in the world, instead of getting help farming, why not go into the alcohol business together? I mean all of you, even though you live in different states? We had no answer so we got together with the assistance of our wives to help bridge the silly ways we all had as men. We drew up a plan on whose land the we would use, who would help those take up the farming slack as we would need the produce to feed those giving up their land to do this brewing rather than farming.” Cleophus said.

“We found that all these years we have been only hurting ourselves trying to live the stupid prejudice life. Just about every bad thing that has happened to us may not have happened to most of us if we had been the friends then that we are now. So many wasted years, so pitiful!” Larry said.

“We are telling you all of these things so you understand just how serious that we are.” Riley said. “What we would like to do is set up five distilleries in five different states producing multiple products using recipes from that neighborhood but all these products would be labeled Mason Jug and that state, and the flavor of the brew on the label. Each distillery would be identical to each other, plus one still set up anyway that group wanted for their personal Mason Jug Heritage brew. Which is made of personal family brews each making limited runs using that one special still. Rather than the normal brews in the identical stills, in addition to the blended brews they would be making using parts of all their recipes, and special brews that contained seasonal fruits. They would later be releasing rums, brandies as they aged, with some they wanted to age extra time to be released as specialty brews. So to be clear with each group cooking up a brew they themselves created amongst their family secrets. That means five slightly different main brews, plus the 5 different Heritage brews.” Riley explained to all of us.

I left them with Uncle Blake as their contact to ramrod this package together as they all wanted to be cooking by July 1st, as they would all start on the same day. They each had to build their stills as these stills would need to be built before, during, and after outer walls were finished during construction, as the room would be built around the giant pots that they wanted to build plus all of the other necessary components that would also be needed as well. Pam said they had worked hard to make their plans before coming to me to get permission to use the family name and to get their financing. When told to me over our dinner table later that in some cases more than100 years of bad blood was being washed away. And not all of these prejudices were color based. Riley had to walk away from many of his lifelong friends and a few family members too. While they technically never violated the family rules concerning Mason family folks there, were no family meals at all, being passed out amongst those members either.

“Hey before you go, we would like to send you home with a few different versions of our home-brewed Root Beer that we brewed up just for you. None of the Root Beer has any alcohol in it, as we want to crash the soft drink market also. It is your job to approve the flavor along the other non-drinking family members. We well be sending different flavors to sampled often.” Riley said.

“Thank you, I don’t know if word got back to you or not, but I happen to be a professional pop drinker.” I said.

“Yes, that is why we are targeting that market too.” Cleophus said, while laughing, at me. I want to tell you that the taste was just a little bit different, like it’s almost too damn sweet. But after a few sips you just wanted to keep sipping on it, chasing that sappy sweet taste. When those men saw me keep the bottle in my hand, and then I started on the second ice cold brew, they were all grinning like school kids, at Christmas time.

“I already hate you guys! You had better have more that these few bottles brewed up!” I said.

Cleophus said. “We been drinking that stuff for over 40 years, we will get you plenty of cases to hold you over. We just need a check, and telephone to use to get somebody cooking back home since those few cases don’t look as though they will last a week if everyone else takes a ‘shine’ to them like you have. I believe that the Mason Time Root Beer has found a home at last. You won’t be sorry Teddy, if you back us, as we are now all are acting like true family relatives, and we want you to be liking all of our family products, period!”

Back home over dinner Pam was telling us that Riley was the first to tell Pam that a few jugs of each other’s Shine last summer really started something. Simply tasting each other’s Shine away from home started something that would have never happened anywhere else. As the Mason leader you have to help them. Plus, it is the right thing to do.

Sharon spoke up about this Shawn person. “Since you left to go to the Reservation this Shawn guy moved to town and seems to want to be the new badest guy on the scene at Ottawa Hills as he has also brought along some re-enforcements with him, but all he keeps hearing is you ain’t Shaft. His Dad just transferred here with his management team for a high up position at Steelcase. Everyone all laughed when he thought his nice store bought slacks and a tie were the way to go, but hey he is from California! But when you brag about being the best dressed student and even the teachers laugh in your face you have to start asking questions. Mr. West set him straight that you are usually the best dressed male in the building, bar none. They say the look on his face was priceless when he heard that suits, and plenty of them were in his future, if he wanted to be best dressed up at Ottawa Hills. So, when you walked in not knowing a damn thing about his dressing habits, and failures, you just embarrassed him even more so.

I spent a few minutes with little Dee as she was called rather than little Pam. Most of the other children were either sleep or close to being asleep in their mommy’s arms partaking in their evening sample of mommy’s milk. Then I hit the books before going to bed.

(TUESDAY, MORNING.)

In honor of Meadow’s family returning to Oklahoma this morning we were all wearing a buckskin outfit. We were enjoying bacon, sausages both patties and links, eggs made to choice, and grits, also. Carmanza was using her helpers like Mama C. was making her do, though there was never in doubt who was in charge of our kitchen.

Today my car of choice to drive to school was one of my Cougars. When we all walked in together wearing our buckskin outfits Shawn was in our used to be spot and he commenced to making the classic Indian sounds by patting his four fingers to his mouth. “And we are damn proud of our outfits, too!” I said. Mr. West happened to be walking in the mall area. “Mr. West is there some classroom that we can use as the mall area has become too toxic, for us now. We use the time in the mornings to go over anything that we were weak on the night before. Or you can just suspend me before I hurt this bully, that I believe is just trying to line up a very large pay day, along with just being a pain in the ass. I am not asking you to interfere in any way, but I may have to consider taking myself out of this school as I believe that I am going to become a target of some greedy folks. I want to know if I need my parents to come and get me as I am ready to leave for the day?”

“Yes, I am afraid so Teddy.” Mr. West said.

So, I called my Mama from the pay phone to explain what had happened today. She called the office to ask that all of us be released for the day as we would be having a family meeting as to determine if we would be returning to Ottawa Hills High School. Unbeknownst to me Pam picked up the phone and made a call. She called over to Steelcase and told whoever she talked to that she would be there in two hours and some people with the ability to make decisions needed to be available to be at that meeting. “I want it made clear that any and all transactions on all levels hinge on this meeting concerning any all future business transactions between the MasonGroup and Steelcase.

“While I am not happy that you are home, an emergency has just landed at the Kent County International Airport. From the little we know we would have been going to get you soon. Your Uncle Sonny will be here in a few minutes.

“Pam, I don’t know of any way to say what I got to say other just say it straight out. So please don’t shoot the messenger. Well you know that the Shah of Iran left the country a few months ago. The country is in the hands of the military, and there has been some serious talk of nationalizing the oil fields, and any other business run by western companies. People that I trust have made it very clear that it would be understood that the oil workers are safe. And those of us that are married to local women will be treated as special Iranians. As long as we continue to do our jobs, and keep our mouths shut.”

“Pam these men are old way thinking men that have no interest in dealing with women about business. They don’t care what kind of power you can bring to the situation.”

“Fuck that shit!” Pam shouted out.

“Hold up Pam, calm down! This is not the time to get all pissed off!” I shouted back at her. “I need you widows on top of your game. First, find out where them sumbiches do their banking. If we don’t own now, we want all the Iranian Government paper that we can lay our hands on, along with anything the leading citizens may have to be bought up. I want to buy as much of their State Banks as we can also. Next put the word out to any Mason family member that has ever held a gun we are going in with an Army to do our bidding. Lease a 747 from Delta Airlines or United Airlines, to be leased to us indefinitely starting the day after tomorrow. Get Greyhound to get us several coaches leased like the planes. We will need a C-130 transport for the Greyhounds as well. Get everyone that will be involved in this operation a passport, as we will be going to Iran as soon as we can all get organized.” I said.

“Next I want to get all the womenfolk back to the Reservation until we return to the United States. My job now is to test out of the ninth grade, as I need to be mobile, and I have no interest in flunking out or getting any incomplete grades. Pam your job is to make sure the you are attacking from here while we are getting their attention in their own neighborhood. Pam, I need you to get President Carter on the phone and let him know that the head of the MasonGroup needs to meet with him and his Cabinet tomorrow, or as soon as possible, on a potential National Security matter. Don’t go into details past that, other than to let him know if he isn’t interested in talking to us now, don’t say word one when we handle the situation ourselves without them being aware of what we are about to do.” I said.

“Speaking of the government, the local DA is very interested in our children. I know you warned him messing with us wasn’t in his best interests. I would guess he thinks he is hurt proof. I will go and see him tomorrow as he just don’t understand that none of us is his ticket to the Governor’s Mansion, or whatever such foolishness that he is plotting in his mind.” I said.

“That young man sounds dangerous.” Uncle Sonny said to my Dad as I was leaving the room.

“I am real interested in his plans about going to Iran, but that stupid DA was warned to let sleeping dogs lie. He has not learned that some lessons are not worth the price that they may cost to learn. And selling Wolf tickets to a fool with a pocketful of money, and no fear is real foolish.” Daddy said.

I went to see my children as they would soon be leaving to be safe while I go off to war about my assets. Pam call the school to see about us testing out of the school year next week, or the following week, because of a family emergency. Let us just say that little message really went over, real well. They immediately asked to meet with all of the parents involved. They jumped to the conclusion that it had something to do with the Shawn O’Grady nonsense. My parents, Sonja, and Carmanza left immediately to deal with that bullshit.

Author’s note: For those who don’t know in the Black Community selling Wolf Tickets is boasting about what you will do in a fight. This is done to persuade somebody not to fight, by making them fear you. Because you want them to know you think that you have the better tools to win the fight. Or simply you are the better fighter, or have better fighters, to win the fight. Basically, you want to shame them into submission, without having to fight them. If it does work you better be prepared to back up all your talk. Case in point the late Muhammad Ali would say what round he would knock his man out, as was able to do so more than a few times.

Pam called Steelcase and talked to the CEO and gave him the 411 about the O’Grady issue and made it clear that if I returned next fall and the O’Grady kid and his crowd was still acting like a common thugs, the MasonGroup would be cutting all ties with the Steelcase Corporation, including any and all businesses under our control, including all of our financial institutions. She let the man know that the city of Grand Rapids would also not be too happy with the Steelcase Corporation if the MasonGroup left town because some proud parent had failed to give his child some decent home training. Because Teddy Mason Jr. was a lawsuit, and, or a prison sentence waiting to happen. Considering little Shawn O’Grady who seemed to want to push Teddy into fighting him by constantly attempting to insult young Mr. Mason.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.