Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 40: Meet the Mighty Kilgores

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 40: Meet the Mighty Kilgores - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

Pam and I left the Pantlind Hotel and headed for home the meeting lasted longer than I wanted it to. These people from the Texas Oil community had a right to my time as they were being forced to either walk away from their companies, or pony up more than a few $Million to regain control of said companies. Plus they had to show a viable repayment schedule, with non-company assets, that were owned free and clear, to back up the new mortgage. The thought flying on ole Blue Thunder for dinner out of town tonight was now out of the question as I needed to be at school in the morning. Carmanza pulled together some left over side dishes to go with a stop at Arby’s to get enough sandwiches to feed not only those in my house, but all of those in my parent’s house as well. The Manager at Arby’s thought we were joking about the size of the order until she produced the cash for the order he had wrung up on the cash register. Let us say it was a good thing he was cooking tomorrow’s roast beef a little early tonight.

The ladies were all excited about going to court in the morning, Judge Carol Irons was overseeing the large group of women all changing their last names tomorrow to Mason. In Carmanza’s case she was changing her last name, filing for divorce, and changing her daughter Collette’s last name as well. I knew this was important to these ladies, as it was another way to bring all closer as a family unit. Which is something we all wanted despite the age amongst us. All of the widows were nearing the end of the pregnancies. Within the the next four weeks or so babies would begin to be due for some. While other were 30-60 beyond the first births, Sandy is thought to be the first one to give birth as she was the first to have sex me constantly last summer, followed by her mom Pam. After those two pregnancies it was anyone guess who was next, though the ladies joked amongst themselves who did what, when, and, or how. All of this teasing was done in fun of course.

Let us not forget about Ron and Enid when we last left them they had found themselves between a rock and very real, and very hard place, with not to many comfortable options left open to the two of them. After staying in Rio a few extra days to think about what they should do with their limited options, and returning to the United States still seemed like the best option. So both of them flew coach to Chicago. Ron and Enid both called the family members they trusted the most for help with money and a place to lay low while they both planned their next move. Both were met surprisingly by the people they had called. With little fanfare Ron and Enid were given the bad news. “Cousin we were asked to come to you if you called your families for help. We were instructed to give you these envelopes do the best you can, and pack all the living you can before you are caught, or decide to turn yourselves in. If you give yourselves up on, or before April 30th. your jail account will receive the figure on that paper each month, until you go on trial. After your trial you are both on your own money wise, as far as future payments like those are concerned. On the first of the May no more free money if you go to jail. And the Feds are now aware the you two are back on U.S. soil. So you will be caught sooner or later as the MasonGroup intends to keep the pressure on until you both are caught. Please don’t call either family for anymore help, until you have resolved all of your current legal situations. It was made crystal clear that the MasonGroup would have no troubles dragging anyone found to be assisting you two. I promise both of you that none of your relatives are interested in getting in any of the troubles that you two are in. I also got the feeling that these folks know exactly where you are, as they gave us the plane tickets before you called us, and that was also before you told us where you were. Good luck Cousin I am leaving in case they really do know you are, as we left the meter running on our taxi.” Ron’s Cousin said as they hurried out of the room.

After their company left Ron and Enid just set there in a fog with no idea what to do. “Our houses that are both paid for have been confiscated as part of the money drain we did at the bank. Ron what are we going to do? We were counting on selling both of our houses, and getting in the wind. Now we no longer have that option now that our families have told us that we are persona non grata, as we both know that we are too hot to be near out families. Hell if we were not the people on the hot seat we wouldn’t have nothing to do with us either.” Enid said. “I have no answer Enid I am trying to get my head wrapped around the box we jump out of just to find ourselves in a new smaller box. I will tell you this I intend to turn myself in on the 30th of April if we are not standing on firm ground, and not in some sort of box, like we are now. But I hope we think of something before then. As I surely don’t want to go to jail for any reason. But if I have to go I might as well get paid something, as I know that I will be there for a while.” Ron said. Both Ron and Enid wished they had never did anything at the bank, but cash their check for doing their jobs. All that time taking all that money, and not really doing anything with it but mainly just storing it. They for damn sure didn’t get to enjoy very much of all that stolen money. After dinner and some TV, I had thankfully no homework as this wasn’t a week that the teachers wanted to put to much work on us students as this was again a four day school week. I had called Coach just after we got home to tell him I would handle team travel this weekend. “I would like to have all the team members and their parents meet you at school Friday at 9:00am, and we would be in Detroit well rested before Noon. In fact we should arrive at school dressed in our game uniforms. I asked for the number to the Motor Coach that Coach McCarter service was using to make sure they know what time they would meet us in Detroit on Friday morning. They would be meeting us at the Detroit Metro Airport.

When it was time for bed Sandy asked if she could sleep with her Mom Pam, and Kelly tonight so I told her. “Sandy, you could sleep with your mom anytime she needed to.” Sandy liked to cuddle with me at night, but Pam had warned me Sandy was spending as much time as possible with her mom during the day. “You would think we were dating the way she clings to me. We have not really engaged in much sex since we have both become your women, but we have made love more than a few times in the last week or so. Sandy has also slept with Sharon and Susan as well. She has said she is your pet forever, but you have told her she needs to sleep with all of us including her daughter, mother and her sister as she is just as much a woman in this group as the rest of us are. Though she knows her special place with you. You have made my little girl so happy she looking forward to the day she resumes fucking you, I know that she will be getting her ass spanked for sleeping with us without letting you know first, before it happened.” Pam said.

I just laughed, knowing that Sandy truly loved my spankings as I caressed her more often than really punishing her, seducing her into fucking me hard. Sandy has done some really silly things to be caressed after she found out that I wouldn’t spank her very hard, unless she forced the issue. Everyone could tell when Sandy got hot in the ass to get one of my spankings, of course this has led to copycats namely Fallon, and Snowdove. So now the main price to get these spanking is everyone gets to see you punished, many times others would help me out to get their own spankings. As I take this awful job very seriously, and I don’t need or want any help with the job. These sex games keep us fresh as you can only ride so many ways. Even Sandy gives spankings but you can see why. But Sharon has never lost respect for her mom in, or out of the bedroom, that is the mark of a good woman, and the love these two women share with each other.

Snowdove went last as the fucking between us was a test of wills as to who could outlast whom, even more so than with her mother or her aunt. I truly love the sex with these three women although it is very draining these three gives their to get the most pleasure out of out activities. Leading more and more of the non-pregnant ladies wanting to try to duplicate Snowdove’s style. Much to my pleasure and something I was learning I was not sure that I would be able to keep up with all these ladies. In fact the thought that I had too many women had passed through my mind more than once lately. But hey if it was easy every man or woman would has as many mates I have. I went to sleep with a few still pleasuring themselves.

(TUESDAY, MORNING.)

By the time my hated timekeeping device began talking loudly in the wake to music function I was still slightly tired from the night games. I just knew that I was glad I could have those night games anyway, none the less. Today’s three piece suit was a school color orange, with a black silk shirt, black belt and shoes, with a matching orange tie. With a matching orange 3/4 length heavy leather coat. After a pancake breakfast with bacon and sausages. We had our short breakfast meeting as we ate, with all of the ladies going to the Hall Of Justice, after dropping me at school, as I was NOT needed to be there. (Yes that was the name on the front of the building that opened in fall of 1966 it housed both the Justice, and Police Services. Both services now have their own sites in downtown Grand Rapids.) For me the week was simple go to class try not to think too much about the coming weekend. As I was studying early and even during my lunch period to have as little homework as possible as I have both practice, and I was sure to have some MasonGroup business all this week from now until Friday. Practice was about hearing about the other three teams in the tournament along with us, all of them from Detroit Metro area. Friday we had the early game against Pontiac Central, while Detroit Mackenzie, and Cass Tech fight it out to meet the winner of our game against Pontiac Central, for the right to compete for the State Championship.

Coach settled us down by telling you still have to very hard games to go, and coach said the starters would be expected to play the entire game as these teams like us were very strong and the chances of the any of these last three teams folding up and quitting, just didn’t really, exist. All three teams had their own seven foot Centers to challenge me. While I had the stronger statistics, like me these Centers all have great cast members on their teams as well. Coach stopped practice to go over once again that he would be watching us closely. “If you look as though you are having an off night I may pull any of you off the court as we won’t have the ability to straight out dominate as we have done all season if you think we have this won by just showing up and standing on the court, please stop thinking. All of you men no matter if you get to play much or not will be both emotionally, and or physically drained both Friday night and Saturday night. Also I meant what I have been telling you all if I get wind of illegal foolishness I will forfeit the game. If I can’t stop the player or player’s involved, and make sure it becomes public knowledge. Remember I play in high school, college, and professionally I have seen, and played more basketball than you gentlemen combined have yet to see let alone have played.” Coach McCarter said loudly. Then we went over the game plan that I missed last night because of my meeting at the Pantlind downtown last night, and we did no running at the end of practice.

When I was met by Fallon and Sharon to drive me home I was a little drained, but I knew that my ladies were exited about having the name of Mason in most cases this would be a brand new name, even though some of these women are born Mason family members as their mothers or fathers were born Masons with different names in some cases. Tonight’s dinner were four slowly baked chuck roasts with mashed potatoes and gravy, and sweet green peas. Carmanza put the four roasts in the oven at 275 degrees for six hours making sure to nearly covering the seasoned roasts with water, and checking on them after three hours to ensure it had enough water to last until the end. The result is a very tender roast you can cut with fork as the roast just falls apart. Over dinner I heard about the fast court visit, and the slow visit to change names on their names on their Drivers Licenses at the Secretary of State office downtown and around the corner from the Hall of Justice. Those ladies who are ready to deliver their babies are so happy that they have the last name of Mason now. After watching some TV while still chatting about our day, before going to bed no night games as I wanted to be well rested for this weekend.

(WEDNESDAY, MORNING.)

The alarm didn’t bother me nearly as much this morning as it did normally in the morning. Today’s suit was the same as yesterday just add black pinstripes to the suit and the tie. Breakfast was the samething for me anyway. Today Pam told me that the Oil Community had begun to respond to my comments I made Monday night most people wanted to get their companies back if I was willing to come down on the prices I have set forth to return to them what they want back so badly. “Teddy, all of these companies situations, has to be done on a case by case basis. In addition you would most likely have to be willing to carry the note for most of these people to some degree. Ok get somebody knowledgeable in the Oil Community from with-in the family and look at any assets within those company we can use and pay them near a fair market price for said asset. And in turn give them a 35% break on their buy back price. And that is a take it or leave it proposition, I really don’t care if the get their companies back. If we should come them in the furture and want partner with them, they must work with us in good faith effort, or they have to return the 35% within 24 hrs and of these facts have to be in ironclad writing before any deal is struck. If you want me to tell them I will without fail. I have put you ladies in a position to wield power in the Oil Community with all the holdings that you control, directly, or indirectly through the MasonGroup, and with your new WestStar toy is going you make it easy to make new friends to stay on your good side if you show that you are willing to run over those folks who snarl at you. I said.

“Don’t forget that you also want to tangle with the Banking Community in Texas markets too. I hope you don’t end fighting to many folks at the same time. Even a big dog can’t beat a pack of smaller dogs, you know.” Sheila said. “ It is the fight in most of those small dogs that will come into question if a few dogs fall at the beginning of the fight. I am sure we can beat them as they come as we as we have might on our side when the time comes. You ladies need to remember most these people can’t afford to piss any of you ladies off, and with any encouragement they would rather be a friend than an enemy. Making the hard cases easy to spot. You just need to make sure your new friends understand that you will turn on them at the first sign of the first sign of a double-cross. As you say treat each situation on a case by case basis. Isn’t that what you warned me about, a few minutes ago? I asked. All of the widows looked at me, I have been telling you over and over again your job is to make WestStar the hub of all of our Oil concerns. Any Oil Co. that we are heavily involved in, is going to become friendly with WestStar because WestStar will have proxy control of all of the MasonGroup Oil concerns. Any assets you can pick off from these companies now we control, don’t hesitate to take them over adding theses Companies or assets to WestStar’s portfolio. Or get the Company in question to give you all the help you need from the asset even if you have finance them to be able to help us, and still keep their contracts with others. It goes without saying that any financial assistance we give will still be at some sort profit to us also. You taught me there is no free lunch in business, and however this ends up it is just business, nothing personal in most of these situations.” I said.

By the time we all got to practice the nerve of Friday night’s game were beginning to mount among all of us as we knew this was the last hard practice for the week. Silly mistakes were occurring, finally Coach asked one simple question. “What is the difference between what you are playing for, compared to when you were trying to win the conference Championship?” Coach asked all of us. We all stood mute. “I will tell you the difference! Not ONE DAMN MOTHERFUCKING THANG! I am not saying there is nothing to be nervous about, no sir I am not. All I am saying is that the Conference Title was your until the final buzzer went off. It is the same situation all over again, but all of us know the two teams we will face this weekend are better than any we have faced this year. They are use to being here at the big dance. We are the clumsy wallflower who didn’t have a date, and crashed the party. We are here now and we are going to cut-in and take us some dance partners on the good songs the DJ will be playing both Friday bight, and Saturday evening. Coach shouted at us. Our attention to the plays that Coach wanted us to do got better which was a good sign overall I think. After dinner which was Carmanza making her family favorite cheeseburgers, they were huge cheeseburgers with extra cheese in my case anyway.

After chatting about our days activities, and how the day went overall I went to bed along a little early.

(THURSDAY, MORNING.)

I slept well with no dreams, I awoke very refreshed, when my timepiece spoke up this morning. My morning constitutional events were taken care easily, getting me ready for the day. Today my choice of suit is black a with orange pinstripes. The shirt I noticed was also black with matching orange pinstripes, shirt, and the tie was black and orange striped. Today’s breakfast was grits and scrambled eggs, with large sausage patties from Mr. Bob Evans, with plenty of buttered toast. Today my five classes were all the same with our trip to Detroit being the topic all over the entire school. It has been ten years since Ottawa Hills High School won the Boy’s State Basketball Championship. Most of those winning teams were going to be in Detroit this weekend. We were all mostly in the same hotels. Though many of my family would be in the four different Mansions the Widows had in the Boston Edison neighborhood. Because it was not only my favorite lunch, but was about the most popular lunch menu item. Lasagne was the lunch item for the day, and I bought enough to make a total pig out of myself. The ladies in the cafeteria were laughing at my first plate with multiple orders, and my second one as well. Other people copied my example. The cafeteria made out well on today’s sales.

Practice was a walk through of Coach going over our game plan with practice ending early with us understand that we should get a goodnight sleep as we were not going to Detroit by bus that we were flying so we needed to be rested before we leave for Detroit. “All of you need to be sure and have your parents here on time. None of you want to be the one making us wait for you. You will be bussed to and from the Silverdome to the Hotel, any travel outside those two places your parents will need to rent a car that. Curfew is 10:30p.m. again same as it was last week. Good luck gentlemen, I will see you in the morning men.” Coach said as we left with our game uniforms.

I was driven down to the Pantlind Hotel for our meeting with the Orwell’s, we were meeting in the Presidential Suite. Though we no longer stocked our clothes in this Suite, we had taken the Suite next door on until further notice basis. Though I made it clear I may call and reserve the Presidential Suite often, but I would no longer treat it as though it was a MasonGroup apartment, rather than a Hotel Suite. I met Mr. Mitchell Orwell, his niece Tara Orwell, and a woman I was introduced to yet with several large men than I presumed were someone’s bodyguards. When we got into the room I refuse to open my mouth looking at the people I didn’t know, and Pam was wise enough to say nothing as well. After a few moments the hint was taken. “This is the Princess Hessa Saad her father is Sheikh Sa’ad bin ‘Abdu’llah Al’Sabah, the Crown Prince and Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait KCMG. Those men are just two of her bodyguards, we went college together, her new western ideas are not really welcome back home and she is trying to figure out what to do with herself.” Tara said. I see, did your Uncle tell you what all he has been up to while he has been, ‘Helping you out.’. I said. “Well what if Princess Hessa’s father was willing to pay you what the company is worth?” Tara asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.