Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 38: Everybody’s Taking a Road Trip

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 38: Everybody’s Taking a Road Trip - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

We skipped ahead a few weeks as nothing happened that just stood out other than the different jewelry Teddy got for everyone in his and his father’s houses for Valentine’s day. Plus what he had to get for the Superbowl bet. And the menfolks got into trouble just as he hoped then add to the mix the presents he got for the ladies all the men were mad at him but couldn’t do anything to him. Plus all of them were proud that he was man enough to get even with them not that they would ever tell Teddy that.

On the basketball front the City League Trophy has been engraved as the Ottawa Hills Indians are still undefeated heading into the playoffs. Teddy averaged a triple double for the regular season. At 36 points a game, 19 rebounds a game, 14 block shots, and 9 assists a game, with 3 steals a game. All the Seniors basketball players were worried that the Freshmen Center had the record setting season and could win the coveted Mr. Basketball title as a Freshmen. The playoffs were due to start Friday February 24th.

(Thursday, Morning.)

I got up this morning happy the playoffs start tomorrow we were going to Lansing for the first round of the playoffs tomorrow afternoon. Our first opponent was Everett High the hometown favorites. Everett had just won the 1977 State Championship with Earvin ‘Magic’ Johnson so Everett was still coasting on the last steam from that team. With 5 losses on the season they were not a team to be overlooked even though we were ranked #1 in the state, and #7 in the nation. From what we learned Everett depended on their zone defense, along with a full court press, using trapping methods to try and make steal from anyone handling the ball. On offense they primary used pick and rolls playing to their strengths. Coach McCarter knew most teams were worried about how slowdown our half court game. It was understood that I could shoot the skyhook all night but we had other weapons also so what will they try to take away based on their strengths was something we knew would only really become clear as the game went along.

My main interest right now dressing in my midnight blue suit. And getting down to the table for breakfast and to see what the latest news was concerning my plans for the blackmail crowd. As I was now ready to wrap that little drama up with bow. “Good morning everyone. I know the meeting Monday with Toni’s lawyer should be really easy for us. As they should be either willing drop the case telling the truth about everything, or we press them to the wall. I mean to scorch the earth all around them completely. Pam please understand for me to let this go they have drop the suit against you as well. If not we press on. If we have to press on I want any dirt we can come across concerning the parents, Toni, and their lawyer as well. I want them to hurt in some fashion no matter which course of action they choose.” I said.

“Teddy why drag them into the mud? They are just a step above the breadline?” Collette asked. If they had kept this whole thing quiet then I would have ended this quietly. But they went public from the get go, plus lied when necessary to make their story seem much more pitiful. The intent was to make both Pam and myself guilty of any, and every word they uttered. Plus this way they will have to answer the embarrassing questions that are sure to come out at that point. Not mention potential criminal charges for filing false police reports.” I said.

“Now the next order of business is the Dallas situation. I want you Widow’s to handle this with me staying in the shadows. You ladies will be running this new toy. I want to make no mistake about this the WestStar Oil Co. Is something we will have direct control of. The MasonGroup’s roots in the oil business date back to just about day one of the oil business. If we show we can run this we will begin flexing our muscles in our other oil interests. In other words we may begin taking over those other companies we have so much stock in. If we can put together Mason people to make WestStar run, file the papers with the SEC and begin buying all stocks you can whenever they hit the open market. Don’t go chasing stocks down per say, but if someone wants to sell then we will buy. At reasonable prices of course.” I stated.

To say the faces at the table, were looking shocked was saying something. These ladies had learned months ago you never know what I was likely to target next. But to say we were about to try and take over the oil industry, or at the least begin to be much more active in the oil business than we have had ever been before, was news to them.

Sonja spoke up. “Susan did you get those restraining order papers ready yet?” “Yes I did Sonja. Why are you asking, has Ron done something?” Susan asked. “Yes Cora says that Ron has stopped by several times. And last night he almost wouldn’t take no for answer about not being able to come in and wait for Sonja, or Fallon.” Sonja responded. “Well I will get the papers filed this am. Ron and Enid will be served before close of business today. Making it clear to both of them that they are to come no closer than 500 feet of both you Sonja or Fallon, but also Cora Jones.” Susan said. Both Sonja and Fallon visibly relaxed after hearing Susan.

We finished up breakfast, and all went our separate ways to begin our day. When we got to school everyone was excited about the basketball playoffs, as well as the team still being undefeated. The City League Trophy was in the basketball trophy case. With the State Championship now on the horizon, talk was just beginning to think about the National Championship. While other team members were hoping to ride this team into a chance to play ball in college. Next week the Seniors on the team would be taking their SAT’s during school as the weekends are booked with the playoffs. The hope was that with them taking the SAT’s early it would help them each land more offers for college. I would just be glad when the season was over no matter what level we finished at.

We got to lunch time with no great disasters, that is until we went through the lunch line. Today was Lasagne, I got three extra helpings, as we had Lasagne at home last night. The school recipe was good as long as you never had not ever had Carmanza’s before. I ate my lunch without showing I had better last night though.

Ron was just sitting in his office wondering should he go to Fallon’s school to find out where her mother was. Sonja had took time off from the hospital. So Ron had no idea where to begin looking for her. Ron had the phonebook open looking to hire a Private Detective to find her. Ron meant to get control of Sonja’s $5 Million dollars as soon as possible. Once in his control Sonja would never see any of that $5 Million dollars ever again. By the time Sonja knew anything was wrong Ron planned to be long gone. With the auditor’s suddenly arriving yesterday, staying here in Grand Rapids was not the smart thing to do. Ron wanted to be gone within two weeks. If he could just find her Ron thought she would do whatever he told her in less than a week, and he would be long gone before anybody missed him.

After bribing his personal assistant a young lady stepped into Ron’s office with her blouse nearly open to her waist, she was also not wearing a bra. Normally Ron would have been sharp enough to see what was about to happen. But he was so busy concentrating on the partially exposed titties, hoping to see nipples as well. Ron answered the lady when asked him. “Are you Ron L. Benson?” “Yes.” Said Ron. “You have just been served.” The lady said placing the package on Ron’s desk, and began buttoning her blouse up, as quickly she left his office.

Ron was shaking as he was worried this was from the bank somehow. Was the police about to rush through the door next? After a few minutes Ron broke down and opened the package. He was momentarily relieved it was from Sonja’s law firm. His so called relief vanished when his read the restraining order fully. To say that Ron was thoroughly pissed off didn’t begin to cover his state of mind. He could not get near Sonja or Fallon. And who in the hell is Cora Jones? Ron for the life of him couldn’t think of anyone named Cora Jones. Then he saw that he was not allowed to set foot on the property at 1043 prince street S.E., or Ottawa Hills High School. He was further ordered to stay 500 feet from Pamela Daniella Benett Enid was served at nearly the exact same time.

Ron’s first order of business after the shock of the moment had past was to call Enid. “Enid I just got served a bullshit restraining order to stay away from Sonja and Fallon. I am going to need you to get in touch with Sonja. I want to know what this restraining order shit is all about. I want to see Fallon she is my child, I should be able to see Fallon as I am her father.” Ron said. “Why should I be in such a big hurry to help you? You moved back into your house, and have yet to invite me over. You only want to meet me at your little apartment. I had to act a fool to get you to help me keep my house. You know that I can’t make the payments all by myself.” Enid said.

“Enid I told you that I am trying to get Sonja back to get control of her $5 Million dollars. There is nothing more important than helping me do this. The Auditor’s may uncover the shit we been doing at the bank at anytime. But in a matter of weeks before everything is out in the open. You and I both need to be gone before the shit hit the fan. An extra $5 Million would help a good lifestyle last much longer.” Ron said.

“Well you still have the same troubles you had when you reached for the phone to call me then. I also got served this morning, stating that I was to remain 500 feet away Sonja, Fallon, and some woman named Cora Jones. I don’t even know anybody named Cora Jones. So you know I ain’t going to jail trying to talk to either of them. And just so we are clear I know you have moved more money out the bank than you have admitted to I just don’t know the exact figure. Don’t waste your time running off at the mouth. What you need to know I need to be with you from now on. You enjoyed fucking me, so enjoy raising the baby we have made. Yes I am pregnant. And YOU ARE THE FATHER! “ Enid said.(SORRY NO MAURY SHOW TO GO ON HE HE HA HA!)

Now Ron was really pissed off as he had no direct, or indirect way to get to Sonja, or Fallon. Ron just suddenly felt like the walls were closing in on all sides. That trip he was planning to a country with a non-extradition treaty was looking better by the second. Tonight he would empty out the safe to have it ready to go in the morning. By Sunday morning this man wanted to be out of U.S. airspace permanently. Enid thought she was leaving Sunday morning with Ron. To Ron’s thinking though Enid was not welcome to come along with him. Too much hot young pussy where he was headed. Ron’s immediate thought was to give her a bag of money to hold her over telling her it was the last he could get out of the bank. And that would pacify her for the time being. By the time Enid knew any better, Ron planned to be long gone to someplace both warm, and safe from the law.

Ron knew that he needed to work part of the day tomorrow to move the last of his legal, and illegal monies. His great plan was to drop his locked luggage into his truck in his storage building. After he leaves the bank in the morning is to switch vehicles after stopping by Enid’s, and dropping off the money that he was giving her while she was at still at the bank. Get the plane loaded with the truck, and himself, and jet off into the sunset. Ron had a strong plan.

This afternoon’s practice was just a walk through. And a shoot-around with Coach stressing that we needed to know what shots we could call our go to shots. As we needed to be at our best to compensate for the added pressure sudden death playoffs bring. As we had said all we wanted to do as well as the girls as they had already won the National Girl’s Title. Something we had set forth as our goal before girl’s season had even began. It just seemed the closer we get to the end of our season the more pressure we were going to feel.

The first wrinkle for Ron jumped off tonight as he was loading the second bag with money. Ron dropped a bundle. And when he went to pick up the bundle that had fell. Ron saw that the bank strap broken. But after seeing the strap, all that Ron could see was green paper, not money. Just worthless green paper. His heart sank. Ron had no idea the stacks of paper he had been placing in the bag were all not Legal Tender, better known as the Federal Reserve Notes. That we all have called money, or cash, among many other names. Ron spent the few minutes in a daze before he got his mind thinking again. Gone was $3 Million dollars, all that was left for him to find and use, was the $15 Thousand dollars that he found and counted. Ron was at a loss about the money that he himself had stolen so carefully from the bank. Ron’s mind was racing about how to recover the lost money. But leaving tomorrow was still his wisest move. But to stay would surely be risking capture from some law enforcement agency, this is a certain fact. Because the scheme was never meant to stand up to a serious look at the books. And the books were being seriously looked at daily. A jail cell was waiting for all those involved with the scheme. And lord knows that he did not want to be captured for any reason.

He still had his off shore accounts to fall back onto. So leaving was still the smartest play. This latest problem was the last piece of trouble in this long trappy day. (Yes trappy.) He barely had enough money in his hands to book the plane and get himself and his beloved truck on the plane and gone. With enough left to fly to the Cayman Islands to get to the rest of his money. Since all his U.S. money had somehow vanished. Or beyond his reach concerning the safety deposit box he had been trying so hard to get into all this week. Ron’s best guess was that musclebound bitch, and Fallon’s boyfriend were somehow behind all his money disappearing. After he gets flush with money he intended to get a little revenge against those two. But that as they say, that is food for a different day. Ron’s main worry at this point was getting out of Grand Rapids as fast as he could.

To say Ron was in a bad way, wasn’t even close to the word understatement. Ron believed he had stashed away $3 Million in the large safe in the attic area of the garage. Nobody was supposed to have known about the safe. On the walk through videotaped by the City of Grand Rapids Engineers made no mention was made of the safe, or the fact that there was a floor with items on the floor above the garage. The hidden panel didn’t look as though it had ever been disturbed. Ron was looking closely to see if the hairs he left in place there were still there. He was satisfied that all was well. Ron opened the panel, and climbed up into the room to check the safe. When he opened the safe, he looked at the stacks of what he thought was all money. But never actually touched, or move any of the money. So having looked for himself he was truly relived about the safe. That memory is what came flooding back into his mind upon seeing all the green cut up paper. And looking at the stacks of paper with a $100 dollar on top of and at the bottom of each stack of green paper. Each bundle cut and strapped to look like cash money.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.