Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 35 : Jimmy's Fun in Miami

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 35 : Jimmy's Fun in Miami - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

Man all that I keep thinking is that Jimmy is someone that I really no longer want to see, or be around. I don't believe my girls are making up stories about Jimmy and Toni.

Sandy wanted to rest so she bunked with her mom and sisters. Shelly was with my parents bunking in a room with all the young girl cousins in the family. Sharon, Snowdove, Cathy, Fallon, Collette, and I were sharing a room tonight. It was a twin Queen-sized bed room. I had wanted the President Suite, but most of the best rooms were long gone long before I thought to reserve a room to go to the Superbowl. I gave the King-sized beds to the older folks.

Sharon wasted no time showing me the thin carpet of pussy fur I wanted to see, I had no troubles beginning to lick her slash I was enjoying myself as Sharon was lubricating well, and her tangy taste was a taste I so liked the taste of. As I teased her clit she was given a pillow to muffle the sounds coming from her mouth. When she finally pushed me away, it was worth it poor Sharon was panting. "You may not be the best at eating pussy, but you never leave a girl hanging." Sharon said between pants. My answer to that was to ease my dick head in to her slit slowly pushing to gain entry into wet pussy. When I bottomed out I looked into her eyes, she looked so good. I kissed her then.

"If you had spent as much time trying to get my panties off instead of staring them. As I kept my thighs spread for you to see them. You would have had my virginity last year. As you were the only boy I was left alone with that I trusted. I wanted you to fuck me so bad. I nearly wanted to stop wearing panties around you as a hint to you that the pussy was available to fuck." Sharon said. Well with that uselessly late news I began to fuck her right now. Not make love, no ma'am. This was two animals going at it, Sharon was trying hard to be quiet, but failing badly. We were like two teenagers left alone at home one to many times. We both thrashing around wildly so much Fallon and Cathy just gave us the bed. And move to the floor to finish what they started with each other. That distraction allowed me to finish off Sharon without cumming myself. I am only human I know it is not possible to fuck and cum in each of these women in one night in less than 2 hours. Our rule is to please as much pussy as I can in a night.

Fallon rode me hard and got the nut I almost busted in Sharon. After Fallon got me ready Cathy gently sat down or worked herself a nice little climax. Collette worked the rest of that cum from me. Then everyone got out of the way as all hell breaks loose whenever I get together with Snowdove, Windtalker, or Nightwing. And they were not disappointed this time either. Snowdove and I lockup in a groove and floated off in our own world. We alternated between animalistic passion, and the slow grind of a love song only we could hear. Only her Snowdove, her mother, and Aunt effected me this way. To their credit to chose to have sex less often than most of the other women unless I demanded it. Which was often. But always on the weekends mostly though. Sex with thoe three women was a tiring event most times.

(Saturday, Morning.)

Man the morning came so fast. I got up and put on a new but darker blue denim 3-piece suit a very light blue denim shirt, with a dark blue denim tie that matched the Suite. When I finished getting dressed I came of the bedroom and we all went to breakfast. All my women except those who were pregnant wore suits that matched mine, only for the fact they were suits for women. The pregnant crowd wore matching material in comfortable maternity dresses. I looked around the room and saw different colors but the samething. Each of us were wearing FASHIONS by MASON hats advertising our denim fashions.

What I didn't know was we had Superbowl commercials showing me as the primary model in many different suits, and other outfits. We actually had more commercial time than any other company. And each was different. They hit the airwave this morning, and would continue for the next 3 months. These women meant to flood the market with our fashions. Thus forcing our fashion line on the world. I was floored later that day when I saw both the Dallas Cowboys and the Pittsburgh Steelers wearing our fashions. Including the coaching staff. I didn't ask how they pulled that one off.

I was just proud as always to been seen with this group. The women after breakfast were off to both do some shopping, and get the lay of the land. To try to set up places to get their fashion lines in the face of the public. We were told to spend the morning with the Cowboys, and after lunch with the Steelers. My feeling were not hurt. But before they left those females dragged, yes I mean dragged Jimmy and his mom into a corner and made it clear they would not like the outcome if they embarrassed the family in anyway this weekend. My Grama made it clear this was not coming from the men of the family.

"Neither of you two are going to fuck what we are doing, and walk away unharmed. Both you will be praying that Ted & nem can save your asses. (Yes I meant nem instead of them.) This weekend is our show. And if you fuck this up I promise you wish for whatever Teddy did to you in Detroit. Because we can promise you that we won't back down, and we are not taking any shit from either of you! If you think you can't control yourself we will give so money and the two of you can spend the day with each other." My Grama said. Jimmy was working in his normal fashion asked. "Just how much money are we talking about here?"

Pam was Jane on the spot as she considered it money well spent. "$1,000 dollars each." Pam said. Jimmy had his hand out so quick Pam later told me it was comical. While his mother wanted to know what was really going on. Well if you must know it is matter of time today before that son of a bitch you shitted out is going to do something to mess up this weekend for the family. It is simply cheaper to bribe him to cause trouble away from the family is all." Pam said. What if I want to go with the menfolks anyway I will already have your money by then. Jimmy said. Having noticed that he and his mom were again not dressed like the rest of the family. "Oh that won't be the issue you think it is." Pam said to Jimmy. While they had been talking to Pam we had already left. "Ain't nobody hear to save you if you wasn't pregnant Bitch I would kick your ass you, and Marilyn calling me a Bitch through my son is getting old!" Margo shouted. "Well let me say this straight out then Margo you are a Bitch! Jump if you feel froggish! I will whip you ass with no troubles." Pam said kicking off her shoes. Before Margo got close to her Pam slapped Margo so hard, she saw stars. "Are we done? Or do you want to get serious?" And she looked at Jimmy who was entertaining so real stupid ideas right then. "If you lay one finger I promise you won't live long afterwards, I will kill you myself. Your Mom is a big girl. Margo as I heard Marilyn say to me once. 'You can't sell no wolf tickets here!' So Bitch if you want some more step forward." Pam told Margo. Margo left to go to her room slowly as the room was almost through spinning and the stars were no longer glowing. (Wolf Tickets are Threats about what you tell someone you are going to do. Whether you follow through with the threats or not. And I also meant froggish as well case closed.)

Jimmy and his mom went up to their rooms to find the menfolks. Only to see they had left already. His mom was dressing to be noticed as she wanted to be alone for the day away from the family. Neither knew they had a tail all day. To ensure they didn't stumble up on the family without the family knowing about it if possible. Jimmy rushed back down to restaurant only to see that Pam and company had also departed the scene. He had a thousand dollars, more money than he had ever had at one time before. Jimmy showed some good sense, by putting $750.00 in his suitcase. But he forgot to hang the 'Do not disturb' sign on the door knob. As his dad had taught him to do. As the Hotel staff can steal from you also. Indianapolis is not a small city either. One learns acting poor is very good thing to know how to do. And Jimmy didn't look he had much either. Teddy would not survive a day in 'Naptown', he was just too green. Jimmy laughed at his joke. Jimmy left his room looking to see what the city had to offer.

Pam and company split up to cover more ground before flying to Boca Raton, Palm Springs, Orlando, Tampa, and Daytona Beach. So their day was packed. And being women they did not return empty handed. Though some of their purchases was to what again what impulse buying could do for the locations they were scouting.

Jimmy was wondering around town looking to get into something fun found himself penniless in less than three hours. First mistake was to agree to go off on his own rather than stay with the family. His second mistake was leaving the Hotel by himself on Superbowl weekend. His third and final mistake of the day was getting caught up in a 3-card monty game. He knew the game as he had been taught the game in Guam. Though he wasn't all that good at it. And had not ever tried the game on anybody himself. But this guy looked worse then him at it, but $75.00 lost dollars later Jimmy finally smelled a setup. He picked up what was left of his tattered pride and walked off. Wanting to get as for away from this mess as possible.

Poor Jimmy made it less than 2 blocks before three vulture who had followed him introduced him to the knives they were carrying. He lost the $155.00 dollars they found in his pockets. His coat as it was in the 50's today, and his brand new leather 'Dr. J Converse' gym shoes as well. Jimmy used most money he had left to get back to the Hotel as he had fed himself earlier. But that was a really good idea he had at first thought. That I am so much smarter then most people that had led to the bright idea to try swimming with the local sharks, a long way from home. Only to find out he was only fish food. By then though he had given away a large chunk of his money away trying to get some supposedly free money.

Jimmy temporarily forgot what he had been taught all his life that there is no such as a free lunch. So he knew he was in deep do-do when he heard. "No just where are you rushing off to? We would like to have a little conversation with you. Those shoes look new. Just what size are they?" The thug asked. Jimmy knew he should have went with his dad as this wasn't going to be good. Neither for him. Or to him either.

"Anybody thinking they could catch ole Silas at 3-card got to have a little loot to donate to our cause." One jimmy's new found friends said. They left him with his shirt to wrap around his fruit of the looms. By the time he got back to the Hotel he was sitting in a chair way in the corner praying someone in the family would return so he that might could convince these people he belonged here. And he was getting hungry again. But he only had $3.00 dollars left. He knew if he could get to his room he would be flush again. But he just had to get into his room.

Finally about 5:30pm the menfolks strolled in each carrying duffle bags of things he would later find out were Superbowl uniforms of Cowboys and the Steelers. They were made up ahead of time for Pam. Pam and the girls most chose Lynn Swann and Drew Pearson as both were #88. But the menfolk were given all the uniforms they had asked for which was most of the teams. But none had been requested for Jimmy anyway. This was told to James before they left to come here, he understood he knew the plan was to give Jimmy the money to stay away today. And James had no problem with none these things happening.

"Daddy please tell them I am with you!" Jimmy came rushing up to them with a Hotel blanket wrapped around him. We all broke out laughing James nodded to the concierge who relaxed. I walked over and asked for a Hotel robe. I want to tell you I was doing it for Jimmy. Hell naw I wanted to see his total shame. We were all still laughing too hard to ask anything yet. Finally we calmed down enough wiping our eyes from the tears. "Talk to me my boy. I know this has got to be a good story here. Well after talking to Aunt Pam I looked for you guys but you were gone already. While I was looking for you guys the ladies left also before I could find out where you guys went to." Jimmy said.

"So I left to tour the city and got mugged." Jimmy said. "You are going to have to do better than that Jimmy something is missing in this story. Spill it right now!" Uncle James said. "Please." Jimmy pleaded. Uncle James just threw over the look. "Ok I was milling around and I walked upon a 3-card monty game. The guy was looking like a rank amateur I just knew that I could beat him. After about six games everyone was laughing at him and he was getting so frustrated. So foolishly I agreed to up the bets. Four games later I walked away $75.00 lighter plus what I had just won off him too. Smelling a setup. I only managed to get about two blocks when three of the guys standing around the game pulled knives on me, and took everything they wanted. I hid a few bucks away like you taught me. So I was able to take a cab here, but I have $3.00 left. I have more money in my room but my key was in my pants. So I am locked out of my room." Jimmy said.

We got Jimmy a key after laughing at him some more. Jimmy went to his room to put on some clothes, so we men could go to dinner. Jimmy came running up. "Dad they have been in my room and took my suitcase. They got my clothes and my money that was inside the suitcase. And they were nice enough to leave the key behind though." Jimmy said. The Hotel had a store that was about to close, Uncle James bought Jimmy three outfits to get him through this small emergency.

We all ate in the Hotel restaurant not wanting to prove how bad we was. As none us were armed here in Miami. And we were feeling very vulnerable. We all left in our limousines to go to the Superbowl party. About half way through the party Jimmy asked Uncle James if one of the limos could take him back to the Hotel as he was tired. Uncle James gave him $20.00 dollars. That is the last we saw of Jimmy until the next morning. We had a good time too. Much better knowing Jimmy was no longer on the premises. To maybe do, or say something that might cause trouble. Little did we know that he was about cause trouble back at the Hotel we were staying at. He always seemed to be wherever some dumb shit was happening. Of course he was the cause of most it usually. As he would be bright and early in the morning.

When we got back to the Hotel the ladies had returned from their trips all over Florida. They were proud of themselves as they told me about the advertising blitz they went on. Monday was delivery day everywhere. They went on to say that the MasonGroup would be paid only after the merchandise sold on this first order. Since we were both new, and late getting the materials out in the field. We hoped our bigger markets are ready as that was where we had shipments there and in place already. Then we told them about Jimmy's day. I started to worry about the pregnant women as we were all laughing again. But as the ladies were all tired, tonight all the players stayed the same. And I slept real well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.