Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 31: Mr. Gacy Got More Than He Asked for

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31: Mr. Gacy Got More Than He Asked for - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

If I ever do manage to recover the lost chapters I will post them as a Bobby / Pam Ewing dream type deal.

Here we go. I remember the basic plot very well, but some of side plots I had drawn into the story are lost for now. And that is the thing that I am most upset about. So this will take some time to get the flow back. My old computer at first appeared to be running at first as I said. When I went to attach another computer to get the files of it. It threw a new monkee in the wrench. Now it won't start up at all I push the start button and it turns itself off. So let us move on.

(Thursday, Morning.)

With no ladies interfering with my morning rituals, as today was a gameday. I saw the black suit was laid out and ready for today. I was so ready for breakfast when I came downstairs to the kitchen. Carmanza was serving grits, eggs, sausage patties, along with bacon, with toast she buttered, and jellied for me. "Carm you are going to spoil me doing these things." I was pointing to the many pieces of toast when I said those words jokingly. "Nothing is too good for my newest baby's daddy. Carmanza said with a big smile on her face.

My Dad walked in time to get in on breakfast. "Boy do you know you have your PI crew sweating over all these drugs, they have purchased for your little sting tommorrow?" My Dad asked me. "Well Mr. Gacy wants his lunch money this morning before we go into the school. In exchange I told him I needed to know who would suddenly be working for me. As I may have some extra off the books dirty work for his crew. And that work would pay much more than $50,000 dollars for next month. Need more, or want more, better known sometimes as greed was a easy motivator. I once heard a man say selling sin is easy. The sin I am trying to sell in this case was the demise of the Eastsiders, and all their friends and associates." I said to everyone in the kitchen. Pam said. "You are know longer allowed to watch 'DALLAS'. You are sounding more, and more like that evil J.R. EWING everyday! Teddy you do realize that J.R. is just a made up character on TV, don't you?" Pam asked me. "And that is the beauty of it all he is just pretending. As I am pretending to do as Gacy wants me to do. I am also pretending I am so scared I can't think straight. I am pretending to cower like Gacy was really in-charge of what I am going to do. I couldn't wait until Friday morning when this Gacy mess would be all over." I said.

Moving on to the next shit storm. "What is the latest on the Toni front?" I asked Pam. "Her family is being served just about any minute now, including her Uncle who just happens to be her attorney of record. We are also demanding the same financial records from them that they want from us. We are also seeking a list of potential sexual partners that Toni has ever had. Making it clear she would be doing this under oath at a deposition, and later at trial also. We intend to make clear if she perjures herself, she will be doing it early and often. " Pam told us.

"We let them know this as we still want to meet with them next Wednesday as scheduled. To may sure both sides understand that no money will change hands until we are assured this is a Mason baby she is carrying, and Teddy is the Mason who made it. Our half of the money for the maternity care, or things for the baby would need like a crib, clothes, and diapers will go into an escrow account. And only to be made payable upon proof the child was made by Theodore Daniel Mason Jr. So far we have dug into their financials that appear to show Toni's parents are nearly broke, just above the status of paycheck to paycheck. And deeply in debt too." Pam said.

We all loaded up to go to school. We met Gacy in the Mall area of the school. He and his associate's followed me out to where my father was they got into their cars, and followed us to the church down the street. Each man printed, and then signed his name with ID matching the printed name. My dad passed out bundles of $1,000 dollars until there was nobody left to sign up. Seeing the rest of the money Gacy demanded we also give them that we turn over the rest of the money, as some sort of good faith money down payment. My Dad said. "No don't get greedy, off the books jobs pay much better then these scraps.

If you are willing to force me to give you this I will. But you can consider our business dealings complete. Now do you want these leftover scraps, or a real payout? Along with your monthly payout?" Dad asked Gacy. After thinking for a few minutes Gacy made the correct choice. He would take the long payoff. But after thinking about it, stupid did come out in his mind. This is the dumb shit he said.

"I can have both as your family would still be in the same jeopardy as they were when you agreed to pay us." Gacy bragged while grinning. "Well now that we have addresses on all you your families, they are now in the same kind of danger. Do you really think when they made the guns your crew has, they were the only guns ever made? But understand this you will die about this shit, if anything happens to any of mine. you can bet on this. But please understand, I will have trouble killing those closes to you. Down to women and children until you surface for me, and mine to kill you personally." I said

"You need to believe me about this, because I don't bluff. If I was you, I would take the money you bargained for, and Saturday pick up the Cadillacs you want. And don't push me like I am some BITCH THAT YOU ARE THAT FUCKING.! I WILL HONESTLY TELL YOU that you will really come to wish you had listened to me. Working with me is much better, than working to become my enemy." I said very coldly. The shock of this coldness coming from me shocked Gacy enough, that he was suddenly ready to return to school, as we were both now late. Dad and I went and had coffee, and generally wasted another hour. I did not want to return to school at the sametime as Gacy under any circumstances. My Dad walked me into the office to excuse my absence.

I trying to just enjoy lunch, when Toni stomped over to where I was sitting. "How dare embarrass me, and my family, serving us with a restraining order in front of my neighbors! And then when I get here to school I see that my parents had been called to come into Mr. West's office. To let them know them know that the Grand Rapids Board of Education was aware of the situation about you and me! Toni screamed at me.

I could be suspended to the B.C.C. ROOM, if I try to talk to you. Toni was still screaming at me. She didn't notice that Mr. West had also walked up to the table. "You can come with me now. As it was explained to you in my office, not long ago. In great detail, what would happen if you violated the restraining order." Mr. West said. With that said Mr. West, and teacher monitoring the lunchroom took the struggling Toni back to his office. We would later learn that Mr. West called the Grand Rapids Police to take Toni to Juvenile Hall.

Toni had trashed Mr. West's office while they waited for the police. In fact the secretaries called the police back to hurry them along. Mr. West didn't want to touch Toni, as he knew that Toni was supposed to be pregnant. He just wished the police would hurry up, and get here. His hands were somewhat tied because not only was she a small white girl, who was supposed to be was pregnant also. While Mr. West was a 6'4" black man, and as he NOW knew Toni and her family were sue happy people. As the restraining order mentioned a lawsuit against Teddy Mason. Mr. West just let her trash his office, thus ensuring her removal from Ottawa Hills High School.

All this excitement happened this morning, and we still had a game to play that night against Union High School. I had begun keeping change in my pocket, just for the use of the pay phone. I calmly called Pam to give her the latest about Toni, knowing she would let my parents know about my exciting morning.

The trip home was quiet as all I saw was this crazy girl screaming at the top of her lungs that I had raped her, and she would see me in jail before she was done. That statement made me wonder if this person was in-control of all of her faculties. With my freedom at-risk, this was brought into sharp focus. That my lifestyle with some of these women could easily become my downfall. I would have to talk to Pam, and my core girls who were all related to me by blood somehow about this new wrinkle. This weekend.

Carmanza had my huge cheeseburgers at the ready she also added a ton of bacon on them this was new. She was frying 3 more for me to have tonight. I could barely move, as I made out with Carmanza. She took me by the hand, and led me to bed, where she laid down facing me to talk to me. She had heard about this morning, and she shocked me when she said. Teddy when I first got here I hated both you and Kronis, for my being here. I expected you to be different than you were. You never tried to just rape me me just because you could. Though you were still very wrong you, didn't run roughshod over Collette, or me, Diana gave herself willingly to you, as you know.

I may not love you as a woman should, but I respect you as my man. Until we part these thighs are closed to all men but you. And as we are now having a baby together I will tied to you forever. I am not as happy as I want to be, but I am here as a wife to you. What you should know is that Collette has adjusted well to being here, and is fitting in well with Sharon and Fallon, Cathy, and Snowdove. I will never understand my willingness to share you with other women, including my own child." Carmanza said.

"I hated the fact that Kronis had girlfriends period. Yet here I am living in a house with all your women, and knowing that Collette is one of these women. Not to mention one of these women is my child, and others have seen me making love to you, in the same room. Of course I had never done the having sex in front of others thing before, this is a first for me. As well as being with other women, I never thought that would be something I would be doing, as a good catholic girl.

You get your nap now, 5 o'clock will be here before you know it.

Cathy came to get me. "Wake up baby, it is time to prove that Tuesday is the new normal here in Grand Rapids." I wasn't ready to get up yet, but knew I needed to get up to walk off the sleep I had just been enjoying so much. All the while I was getting dressed Cathy was quizzing me, like I had quizzed her during her season, about the teams her team would play. All my ladies had their game shirt/jersey on looking so sharp.

After being given my little cooler with the orange slices, we all walked into the gym with me going into the locker room. Looking at the gym the place was filling up, and the game wasn't due to start for a long while yet. I saw plenty of orange jerseys in those stands. Seems you would have to get here earlier, and earlier to get a good seat. Union's center was only 6'6" his name was Johnnie Bilks, and he was slim this didn't look to good for Union on this night.

I changed into my game uniform all the while eating some of my oranges. I noticed that others were eating oranges of their own, or someone else's other than mine. It was agreed the that James Evans would tip-off against Bilks. I only got to start the second half, the first half was a run away freight train in Union's eyes. They only scored 18 points total. When I set down for the night, right after the second half started my stat line was 73 points, 28 blocked shots, 11 assists, and 40 rebounds. Coach was actually booed, when the fans saw me leaving the game and putting my warm-ups back on.

People were chanting 100, 100, 100, etc ... etc. all the of the local news crews were there to cover the game. It was on the news because the game was standing room only. People were turned away as the gym was filled to capacity. Some temporary chairs were pressed into service at both ends of the basketball court. This may have been a no-no to the Fire Department, but it was a windfall to the boosters, but then the gym had never been packed like this before. The school ran out of popcorn, and hotdogs. The boosters vowed to not get caught short like this again this season!

The custodian was a friend of one of my Uncles. He was glad to let the PI team 'borrow' his keys he had just happened to unbekownst to him to 'accidently' drop them. 45 minutes after he let the PI team into the school he was through talking to my Uncle about who knows what. He was happy my Uncle never stopped by that night. The poor man wished he knew who to give the envelope back to. It contained much more than a years pay. Of course he knew to not go near a bank with that envelope. Of course when vacationed with me in New York City a few weeks back, or the quick side trip to Tennessee he learn safty deposit boxes are a wonderful thing.

So everything was now all set for in the morning for Mr. Gacy and his associates. All the while the game was going on hot and heavy. The final score was 103-41 after our starters left the game it was more of an evenly matched game. And bench got some needed experience as we would need then confident down the line.

On the way home I stopped at a payphone. "Chief Haggerty don't ever say I didn't give you a good tip, if I was you I would have drug dogs at Ottawa Hills High School to search the lockers before school starts in the morning a major drug ring are storing drugs in the school lockers. And the news media will be there even if you are not." I said "Chief Haggerty asked. "Was this some sort of ploy, or something?" "No Chief do whatever you want with this tip. Just know if you do nothing you can explain it to all the news crews." I said as I hung up.

Chief Haggerty felt he was being used for something. He just had no idea what. But he knew enough that he had to cover both his, and the departments ass on this one. As he was getting calls as soon as he hung up the phone from reporters. His next call was to Sgt. Vic Gillis to form a strategy to do this raid.

Tomorrow morning with a slight of gloved hand, the heavily diguised PI would somehow managed give Sgt. Gillis notes where to find drugs as well including the fact the media had the same notes as well.

With the connections needed to give them probable cause. Both Haggerty, and Gillis knew this was a one hell of a frame. Frame or not, the drugs were in possession of those the notes had said would have the drugs, where the notes had said it would be also. Yes it was one hell of a frame I hoped the Eastsider's choked to death on this very tight well constructed frame! I paid them real money. It is not my fault they didn't know you can't get something for nothing. The entire school was still searched though.

Really Gacy had not been playing close enough attention, listening to me when we had words about the extra money. He thought he could just make me do what ever because of the threats he like to make. My answer should have given him some pause that trouble just might be right around the corner. I had flat out threatened to do harm to his family directly. A truly smart thug would have done something about the threats immediately to make to ensure that I knew exactly who was in-charge.

It seems we both had shown each other a few moments of bad leadership. My fuck up was almost showing my entire hand. Gacy's fuck up was not recognizing I wasn't acting very meek right then. And to further show he wasn't the one who should be leading his team he backed down, when he shouldn't have. As no weapons were shown, he just folded in the head to head face-off.

The lesson I would never forget was if you start off being submissive to trap someone you need to stay the course unless you clearly have no other viable option. There was $20,000 - $30,000 dollars left inside that case. In the grand scheme of things there was no reason whatsoever to to not give up the money. Knowing what I was ultimately attempting to do. Lay in the cutt for all of those Thousandaires tomorrow morning to blindside them. In fact I hope to blindside them so hard, that they will be so busy covering their own ass. So that whatever they had been planning for me, won't even by a thought in the back of any of their minds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.