Teddy's World
Chapter 30: A Normal Week, Hell Naw!

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30: A Normal Week, Hell Naw! - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

Coach said he was an asshole last year, and was expected to be much worse as this was his final year in high school ball. He was being courted by many of the bigger colleges, and wanted to be totally dominate over any Center he played against this season. I was just lucky enough to be the first Center on his hit list.

When I walked in the door I had dinner, and my Uncle William came over and said he needed to talk to me it was urgent. “Nephew your first instincts were right about ‘Mrs. Wallace’ that bitch is bad news for real. From what the PI guys have found out Fallon’s father Ron has been cooking the books of some of the elderly account holders down at the same bank that Wallace worked for. They were partners in this scheme. All the Wallace’s including the son who had much of the money in his personal bank accounts.

Those bank accounts were one of the reasons Enid Wallace was trying so hard to get her son out of jail so quick as the money could be found at anytime now that nobody was there to both protect the scheme, and help move the monies should the heat get to close too what had been going on. Ron doesn’t work in the department needed to keep looking out for trouble that may be closing in on his hidden money.

Now you ask how this all this information was coming to light after being done in the dark? Very simple my Uncle let the PI guys wire the house, and tap the phone, because if I was suspicious of Enid Wallace it was good enough for him. As he works with the PI teams he knew some of what they were capable of. So while he took Enid to dinner the day after he moved in the PI team went to work. We left and went to New York a few days later. Enid was a busy little bee working the phone with Lyle Sr. while we were gone.

A new wrinkle that even Lyle Sr. nor Jr. knew about was that Ron Benson was now playing house with Enid. Ron may have claimed to be gay but he proved he knew how to please a woman also. But it was the talk of getting revenge by both of them keeping on Sonja’s good side to see what she could tell them about me. As they talked between sex sessions proved that they don’t think too much of Sonja’s intelligence. But both think, and or hope she is a conduit to me and my money. My uncle let me know he doesn’t have much in the house and thinks it would be healthier for him to leave that bitch alone.

“Ok Uncle William stay at your house tonight. Take Enid to lunch tomorrow and the PI team will remove the stuff they put there and pick up all your stuff also if you tell them where it is in the house. We will just say you are doing something for me if she asks before the bank gets the tip that there are somethings that they should look into.” I said.

While neither of us thought Enid was all that dangerous, but a sleepy or sleeping man can be a dead man real easy too. She had admitted during pillow talk that she hated both my Uncle and myself. She had wanted me to become her lover and locking me in with a child. Her hate of me stems from me blowing up her family, during the Fallon drama. The flaw in her memory is they came after me first. I had no idea who Lyle Jr. was until he hit me and I made it clear to him he didn’t want to do that again.

His father decided to try and get me a new place to live thinking I was just a simple street thug who would be unable to defend myself with just the plain simple truth. I am sure both the father and the son would love to have a time machine to just redo the last day before life as they knew it went all to hell. So much for fantasies though right now.

Now I could fuck up Enid’s day directly, but I am to build a reputation here. A reputation that I want to bring people to their knees while looking as though I am doing nothing to encourage my foes to leave me alone. Thinking like this my thought was if she didn’t see the hammer falling it would be more fun to watch Enid crash and burn. While at the same time not being directly involved as much in her demise.

Then my passing her off on my Uncle like she was a just a common prostitute just enraged her all the more. She couldn’t understand the how or the why of my refusal to be her. It had been many years since she couldn’t seduce any man she chose to. Now I come along a mere teenager and that you would think just beginning to learn about sex, that I should be drooling about the chance to have sex with her. Instead I won’t give her the time of day. And she can’t think of a way to get close enough to me to seduce me outright now that she won’t have access to Sonja to assist her.

Notice though she wasn’t so upset she didn’t take the deal though. I got my uncle into this when I should have turned my back from the get go. But using Sonja to help make me feel bad about her situation was a good move. I will admit to being full of myself thinking about fucking her for a few minutes, until I saw her give Fallon a shitty look.

Enid had no idea I was now looking at her more than listening to her tale of woe. I now knew that I wanted to get Uncle William out of this mess I drug him into as smooth and as fast as possible. Before Enid’s world finished going to hell.

I was learning that I was getting into more shit just standing around than most people do actively trying to get into trouble. “Keep all this under your hat so everyone else will be surprised with the big blowup comes.” I said. Uncle William and the PI both just nodded. After a few hours of TV my bed called to me, and I was glad to answer it too.

(TUESDAY, MORNING.) I woke up ready for today as today was game number one. I put on my black suit with the black shirt with the orange silk tie. After my pancake breakfast we went to school ready to face today’s challenges as school was back to normal meaning lectures and homework. My teammates were learning to keep a suit clean required you to do things differently than your typical blue jean day. We all went home to return to be taped for the game at six o’clock.

I had a couple of homemade large Cheeseburgers that Carmanza whipped up for me then I went and laid down to try and take nap alone to be ready. I was up and dressed before five o’clock.

All my family had on over-sized football jersey type shirts made up; home games were orange with black letters and my #33 on both the front and back with my name; and black jerseys with orange letters and numbers for away games. I was both shocked and impressed by this gesture. I later found out all my family coming to the game were outfitted this way and they were taking up a lot of bleacher space too.

When I got out of the truck I was given a small cooler filled with ice and plastic bags filled pealed orange slices enough I so could enjoy then, and not run out. After folks started showing up with their hand out, I let them know I was not trying to feed them, and they needed to bring their own supply next week, after 3 slices apiece to my teammates had put a big dent into my supply. They look at me like I had just killed their dog or something.

I stopped all goings on in the locker room and made it clear to everyone, it is not my job to feed or cloth anyone on this team. If I choose to do something that was one thing, but let’s not get to the point where I am the automatic I have to get something for the team because I got it for me. I didn’t peel any of these oranges, nor do I know I was getting any until I got to the school. I will not ask my cook to do this for the team either.

With that Coach laid out some plays he wanted to run, against Mr. Townsend the Center who was about to have a long night. I asked coach if we could let Henry Evans tip-off the game and act as the Center before I handed Mr. Townsend his own private hell. That way the scouts attending the game could see Henry as both a Center and a Forward as well. Coach ask us to let him think about it and he would tell us before the start of the game.

Pam had paid for all the shirts to ensure that nobody would be easily duplicating these shirts. Pam had spent some money having these shirts made up with expensive patches for the mascot, the numbers, and the letters as well. And they looked cool too. My teammates wanted them for their families also, as soon as they saw them when we took the floor. But their family member’s had already asked where they could get the shirts by that time.

All during warm-ups I was concentrating on free throws and bank shots. I was showing very few skills and Townsend was eating it up. “Ok we will try this scheme if you want Mason, but if we end up falling behind I will hold you responsible, is this clear?” Coach asked. “Yes sir.” The whole team said.

When Henry stepped in for the tip-off Townsend was looking around like he didn’t understand what was going on. Then he just smirked thinking he was going to have it all his way. Henry won the tip-off and ran down to set up in the low-post while I was 20 feet from the basket, Townsend turned his head to see where I went and Henry took the pass from his brother James after moving away from the distracted Townsend, and dunked the ball for the first points of the game.

I matched up against Townsend, and when they passed the ball into him, he attempted a turn-around jump-shot, only to have me block it. Our point guard Traylor grabbed the ball, and headed down the court and passed the ball to James Evans to reward him for running the floor and James made the lay-up. Townsend tried to take me off the dribble Henry had rotated over to cut him off, instead of passing the ball he tried to shoot over Henry I blocked the shot from behind him. Traylor brought the ball up the court to set up a half court play when the ball reach my hands I shot the sky-hook over Townsend’s out-stretched hand, swish nothing but the bottom of the net.

Let’s just say Mr. Townsend had a bad night, he would most likely call it a nightmare that he didn’t wake up from until I left the game for good during the first part of the fourth quarter. His statistics for the game was 16 points, 6 rebounds, and 3 blocked shots. Most of which happened after most of our starters were out of the game.

The good thing we saw was that our reserves were able to hold most of the lead we gave them. My statistics for the game was 35 points, 17 rebounds, 12 blocked shots, 7 assists, and 4 steals. I was excited to find out I had a triple double. (10 or more in points, rebounds, steals, assists, and blocked shots.) Coach said that I could have gotten a quadruple double if I had just passed the ball a few more times. But hey I had a good showing against a good center even though I totally got the best of him. The really good news is that whole team looked very good the first game out. I sure Coach saw somethings we would need to work on also.

I just wanted to get dressed and head on home. I was a little stiff, but knew my girls expect me to be ready to perform some kind of magic night games. My parents group was there along with my group, including Fallon, and Sonja. As I have not had a chance to talk to Sonja I took her and Fallon into my office and let them know that both Enid and Ron were both persona non-grata as far as I was concerned. And to please take note of that when they tried to ask questions about me. “I don’t know is the standard answer until further notice.” I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.