Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Cast of Characters

Coming of Age Sex Story: Cast of Characters - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

Cast of Characters

Theodore Daniel Mason Jr. (Teddy)--Black-White-Native American male 14yrs. old he is 6’ 10½” tall and still growing he weighs 295Lbs. He is light skinned and has blue eyes, with short natural black hair, and is trying to grow a full trimmed beard like both his dad, and his idol Teddy Pendergrass. He is a quiet wallflower but can become very volatile if crossed or threatened, he was a virgin at the beginning of this story. His dream is to play in the NBA. He becomes the real Chairman of the Trust behind closed doors though because of his age he can’t legally do so yet. He becomes boyfriend to Sandy, Sharon, Pamela, Kelly, Karen, Stella, Sheila, Susan, Min, Windtalker, Snowdove, Nightwing, Cathy, Lynette, Lyvonne, Lisa, and Fallon, Sonja, Carmanza, Collette, Diana, Mika Woo, Sasha Woo. He is also the main focus of this story.

Sandy (Mason)--White female 32yrs. old she is 5’ 6” tall her weight is 175Lbs. She carries a C-cup well, and has Auburn hair just past her shoulders light brown eyes her gymnast build is more heavily muscled but very well defined she has thickly muscled thighs looking at her Amy Brenneman comes to mind. She is the Mother to Sharon, and Shelly, Sister to Susan, and Sally, and the Daughter of Pamela. She is Teddy’s Submissive girlfriend.

Sharon (Mason)--White female 16yrs. old she is 5’ 4” tall her weight is 145Lbs. She is a solid B-cup, and has Auburn hair shoulder length, light brown eyes her gymnast’s frame looks as though she is still competing she has her moms looks. She is the Sister to Shelly, Niece to Susan and Sally, Daughter of Sandy, Granddaughter of Pamela. She is Teddy’s girlfriend.

Pamela Daniella Benett (Mason)--White female 49yrs. old she is 5’ 11” tall her weight is 235Lbs. She is a C/D cup and is all muscles head to toe. And is a serious gym rat her hair color is auburn. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and is a CPA. She is both the CEO AND Chairman of the Trust. She looks like Sarah Palin. She is a woman used to being in charge. She is the Mother to Sandy, Susan, and Sally, Grandmother to Sharon, and Shelly. She is Teddy’s most trusted confidant, she Teddy’s girlfriend also the woman in charge of all of Teddy’s women.

Theodore Daniel Mason Sr. (Ted)--Black-White-Native American male 46yrs. old he is 6’ 4” tall his weight is 295Lbs. He is caramel colored and has blue eyes. His size and build are similar to Michael Clarke Duncan. His hair is short, natural, and black, and he has a full trimmed beard, he is also quiet until stirred up and is very volatile when crossed and very territorial where he women are concerned. He is husband to Marilyn, both Brother and boyfriend of Lucinda, Luwella, and Luvennia. He is father to Lynette, Lyvonne, Lisa, Teddy, Regina, Tina, and Snowdove.

Marilyn Mason--Black female 45yrs. old she is 5’ 6” tall her weight is 135Lbs. with long black natural hair just past her shoulder blades and she is a D-cup she has very light cream colored skin her eyes are light blue. A different shade of blue than her husband and son, though her two little girls have light blues like hers. She is a Vanessa Williams look alike. Very protective of those close to her or those she loves. She is wife to Ted, mother to Teddy, Regina, and Tina, step mother to Lynette, Lyvonne, and Lisa.

Kelly (Mason)--Black-Latino female 31yr. old she is 5’ 8” tall her weight is 195Lbs. with brown eyes and long black natural hair to the middle of her back, she is a C-cup she has mocha colored flawless skin she is a professional student as she is a CPA and has a Master’s Degree Business in Administration as well as a JD and has passed the bar. She was moonlighting a personal trainer because of her love for the gym. She is a girlfriend to both Pamela and Teddy.

Karen Mason--White female 42yrs. old she is 5’ 8” tall her weight is 145Lbs. With a firm C-cup and grey eyes, raven-haired while fit she is not muscle bound but she does carry most of her 135Lbs. in her hips and thighs well. She has a Master’s Degree Business Administration and is one of the Trust leaders. She is one of Teddy’s girlfriends.

Stella Mason--White female 35yrs. old she is 5’ 7” tall her weight is 130Lbs. With a double D-cup she is the smallest of all the widows she is a size 6 but she still has a womanly flared hips and a bubble butt to match, and her eyes are sky-blue and blonde hair is almost white to the middle of her back soft and silky smooth as glass. She also has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration. She is a Trust leader also. She is one of Teddy’s girlfriends.

Sheila Mason--White female 32yrs. old she is 5’ 5” tall her weight is 220Lbs. With a B-cup she is like Pam heavily muscled with hazel eyes and black hair shoulder length. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration She is in-charge of the entire Human Resources division for the Trust. She is one of Teddy’s girlfriends.

Susan Benett (Mason)--White female 26yrs. old she is 5’ 7” tall her weight is 14Lbs. C-cup also has auburn shoulder length hair a gymnasts build, she is a card-carrying lesbian that has shown no interest whatsoever in the men at all until now. She has her JD and is in the process of passing the bar. She is sister to Sandy, Sally, Aunt to Sharon, Shelly, and Daughter of Pamela. She is now a girlfriend Teddy.

Min (Mason)--Chinese female 24yrs. old she is 5ft. tall her weight is 115Lbs. B-cup waist length black hair with dark brown eyes. She is a Computer Specialist. She was in a relationship with Susan Benett (Mason) now she is one of Teddy’s girlfriends as well.

Windtalker (Mason)--Native American female 43yrs. old she is 5’ 10” tall her weight is 140Lbs. C-cup waist black length hair, her eyes are brown, she is a Computer Specialist. She is mother to Snowdove, and sister to Nightwing, and girlfriend to Teddy also one of Teddy’s closest confidants.

Snowdove (Mason)--Native American female 16yrs. old she is 5’ 6” tall her weight is 125Lbs. B-cup with long natural black hair nearly waist length, with blue eyes, niece to Nightwing, and daughter to Windtalker she is a girlfriend to Teddy.

Cathy (Mason)--Black-White-Native American female 17yrs. old she is 6’ 6½” her weight is 235Lbs C/D-cup with long thick natural black hair with red highlights to the middle of her back, she has light brown eyes she plays basketball and was sent to Teddy by her Great-Grandmother Mama C. She has dark brown skin She is now one of Teddy’s girlfriends.

Nightwing (Mason)--Native American female 42yrs. old she is 5’ 10” tall her weight 140Lbs. C-cup she has waist length black hair, with brown eyes. She is computer specialist. She like to be dominated by Teddy during sex and she loves to be spanked by Teddy. She is Aunt to Snowdove, sister to Windtalker. She is also both confidant and girlfriend to Teddy.

Lucinda Jones (Mason)--Black-White-Native American female 46yrs. old 6ft. tall her weight is 145Lbs. DD-cup she has shoulder blade length natural Black hair, with green eyes golden brown skin. She is a CPA with strong Financial Abilities. She is mother to Lynette, Aunt to Lyvonne, and Lisa, Teddy, Regina, and Tina, and sister to Luwella and Luvennia, and she is both sister and girlfriend to Ted.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.