Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 26: Back in New York Talking to the Nypd

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26: Back in New York Talking to the Nypd - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

It’s so good when somebody loves you back. Mara was very happy as I turned her over to Nightwing, and Sandy. I was happy as I caught Min and pulled her to me. After she went wild a few times, she was told she couldn’t be with me without supervision as when I had sex with her, all knew I was done for the night. Min tried to get away as she has been spanked more than a few times by the harem because she takes so much energy to please her.

Even though she is a mirror image of me when it comes to sex, she likes the journey more than the climax, though she still ends up with at least two climaxes before I will turn her loose no matter how many times I have to stop to cool down to get the job done. So when my finger finally got in her pussy, she was damp, though she was not cooperating to get fucked thus I pulled my finger out and made her lick it clean. When she started squirming again I rolled us over putting her on top of me.

I swatted her on her ass, and told her. “I will swat you on your ass until you sit on my dick.” Min had tears in her eyes as she sank down on my dick, we both moaned aloud as her pussy was just that tight. Min liked fucking me that wasn’t in doubt she just didn’t want to be punished because she was obsessed with fucking me, as she wasn’t my only woman.

Now the ban on her giving oral sex was still in effect, as the woman was dangerous, her blow jobs start out well, but pleasure becomes torture as she would eventually begin to worship my dickhead. She loved to give oral sex, and that is how she gives it to the women; they can take it better than me, sad to say. Her pussy is extremely tight, and I love playing in it without a doubt. My favorite position for Min was us laying side by side as I can hammer away at her pussy, and not hurt her as she is so small compared to me.

And with her endurance to take what I dish out we have been known to go at for 45 minutes or more very hard, with both of us ending up a sweating mess. It is the wild abandonment in which we go at each other, which is worse sometimes than with Windtalker, Nightwing, or Snowdove. Most times when we are finished fucking, we are still joined dick to pussy with Min trying to keep me hard. We tend to be covered with separate blankets then those on the bed to keep us warm and soak up the sweat we generate until we get up to shower after we have rested.

(THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 23 1978, MORNING.) Carmanza got up and made a ton of pancakes, bacon, and sausage, and then began on the things she was making for the day with four different ovens and two industrial stoves with ovens; all were in use today. She cooked her turkeys last night to avoid the rush of the females in residence. Some had already made what they wanted to contribute to the dinner today.

Every woman and her sister were competing in a contest for the best side dishes, cakes, and pies. A top prize of five hundred dollars, second place was two hundred and fifty dollars, and third prize was one hundred dollars.

By ten a.m., all the family ovens were in use at my parents houses both old and the new one, both my Grandparents kitchens were up and running. The menfolk were setting up tables and TV’s in the ballroom where dinner was being held. We had rented a large portion of the hotel for incoming family members. We were actively in negotiations to buy the hotel since we were using it so much.

The ballroom was large enough to hold all our families, and the hotel gave us access to the kitchen to re-warm our foodstuffs as needed. Hotel employees were being paid by us to help out and were being used in shifts so all kitchen employees who wanted in on the extra monies were eligible. That went the same with the hotel staff helping to turn the ballroom into a giant dining room / living room. Taxies brought Carmanza’s and Kronis’s mothers to the house to both cook and be with Carmanza; Diana’s mom came also. It was like an old home week. The three dads from New York stayed at the hotel as all men no matter the race knows the universal rule, not to be caught at, or anywhere near a hen party.

As Carmanza wasn’t cooking at the moment when her family arrived, they went into my office to talk. Carmanza, Collette, Diana, Pam, Sharon, Cathy, Snowdove, Fallon, and Sonja met the three moms that wanted to know why Carmanza was still here with Kronis in jail for one thing. And why did she leave Kronis in the first place? Carmanza told them. “This was a decision made by both Kronis and myself concerning actions taken by Kronis himself.”

Diana’s parents looked at her since Carmanza seemed to think she had answered the questions just asked of her as far as she was going to; Carmanza answered that one also saying. “That Diana’s presence here went hand in hand with her own reasons for being here.”

“Look nobody in this room doesn’t know the line of work Kronis is in. He picked on someone who made him an offer he was told that he had to accept for health reasons, namely his continued good health.” Carmanza said.

“As he had threatened another man’s family, he had to surrender his own. As they say around this house ‘what comes around, goes around.’ Kronis was asked repeated not to do what he did, but as he mistakenly thought he had the upper hand. When his colleagues made him understand he had been out classed he relented.” Carmanza explained.

“I was told I could go home after Kronis’s little adventure down south, but as I am now pregnant, I won’t be returning to New York. And no, the father doesn’t know yet. I will have to tell him today as I was keeping it to myself for a while. Carmanza teared up. Collette, Sharon, and Cathy stepped to Carmanza to comfort her.

“What Carmanza was trying not to say is one of Kronis’s associates took a liking to my daughter, and wanted to have sex with her against her will. Kronis said since she was sleeping with a black man, and was not married to him, it didn’t matter. Teddy took this personally and all but begged Kronis not to allow this, after some unpleasantries between Teddy and Kronis’s people before they left. Teddy set out to make Kronis regret his actions, and to show Teddy the respect that Teddy would be demanding when they met.” Pam said.

“Because he didn’t do what Teddy asked of him, Kronis didn’t know what happened ninety years ago. The fact that another person much more powerful in fact than Kronis, had tried to do what Kronis was trying to do. A distant relative of mine and Teddy’s accepted a huge sum of money to let the issues this other man had created just simply those go away quietly. That man was big man in the history books, he was indeed one Alphonse Capone known to live in Chicago, Illinois in the 1930’s by the way. And all of us know that Mr. Capone was bigger powerful person than Kronis LaDrainia Sr. will ever will be.” Pam said.

“As Teddy is far richer than Kronis and ALL of his many worldwide colleagues all put together. Teddy Mason let the let the harsh punishment fit the harsh the crime Kronis was try to accomplish. Carmanza would have been back in a few months, as long as she didn’t get pregnant before it was time to leave. However, Teddy rigged the game when Carmanza told him Kronis would never get past her being go for the entire six-months never believing that Teddy didn’t have sex with her. By keeping Diana and Collette here permanently, was a slap in the face for both Kronis, and his two messengers.” Pam said.

“Did I willingly want to get involved in any of this mess? Hell no I did, and I told both Knonis and Teddy the samething at the sametime! Both men to some degree were playing fast and loose with MY BODY! So for whatever the reason I am pregnant so deal with I do everyday. And no I have not really been harmed, by my own choice I am staying here, and will raise my new child with the rest of his or her siblings.” Carmanza said.

“Listen, we will be going back to the hotel ballroom as Teddy represents a large and powerful family business, all completely legal, they do business with just about anything and everything you can think of somewhere along the line between production to market. Teddy himself is a black man to look at, but he is related to all you will see today. In fact, he is a distant relative to me and my Granddaughter over there.” Pam said.

“Before you ask, my Great-Grandfather is his Great-Great-Great-Grandfather and Teddy’s Great-Great-Great-Grandmother was a slave he freed and married along with his other wives. He didn’t believe in slavery and freed the blacks he purchased, as he purchased them ... Believe it or not Teddy is his heir, though they never met, and he died long before Teddy or his parents were even born. I am leaving out many things just as Carmanza left a few things out, but this is how you find yourselves here for Thanksgiving.” Pam said.

“If you and dad can’t deal with all of this, I will understand. We can have dinner brought up to any of you as the room will have more black people than white people in it. No prejudices will be tolerated by anyone in the room, and said person will be removed no matter the color. That is how this family was set up by Daniel Mason Sr. in the 1850s, and that is how we operate today as well.” Pam said also.

“Well I won’t have a problem, as I want to see my girls, I will speak to your dad, but he is on his own in this matter if he doesn’t act right. But I suspect he will act right as this is what his daughter has chosen to do.” Francis, Carmanza’s mom said. The other moms nodded in agreement.

“Will the father of the baby you are carrying be able to support you Carm,” her mom asked.

“Mom, have you not been listening to me; the man is rich all by himself, but others that live here have money as well. Kronis was barely a millionaire in liquid cash you could touch with your hands. But the father of my child is a billionaire a more than a few times over, not to mention his company. Surely you will meet him at some point today, but you need to hear a few things first. His name is Teddy, he is a black man, and although he is nearly seven feet tall and three hundred pounds he is only fourteen years of age.” The three moms just looked at her.

“I felt the same way when I came here from Detroit to check on my own daughter and found out he was dating them.” Pam said.

“Them?” Francis asked.

“Yes them, meaning my daughter and my granddaughter.” Pam said.

“How did you handle that?” Francis wanted to know.

“Not well, Teddy was given some knowledge plus other factors that I won’t go into as I also live with him, and will be giving birth to my fifth child this spring. If you knew everything, it would be easier to understand but take it on faith when I first arrived I didn’t like, or want to even be near Teddy. However, that was then, and this is now.” Pam said.

Diana went on to tell her mom that, “I am also pregnant, and I knew what I was doing after it was explained to me why I was here. I went along with it knowing I was saving Tristopher’s life, but would never be with him again, or marry and have a family with him. I like my life here; I am taking business classes so that I can help out in the family business. Though I don’t ever have to work a day the rest of my life. But then none of us have to work ever; he is just that rich.” Diana said.

Carmanza said, “We need to finish up in the kitchen then load up the Broncos with the food. Teddy lined the floors and side walls with heavy-duty plastic in case of any leaks or spills. Also we are having a few contests that are offering cash prizes if you want to try your luck.” Carmanza said.

When the women saw the kitchen, they were in love with it when Carmanza showed the huge kitchen to them. They met the women already finishing up, or supervising those working to win.

Meanwhile back at the ballroom eight large TVs were set up around the room all eight were set up with these new things called VCR’s all the TVs and VCRs would be delivered along with seven more for the house, and the separate large garage built just for servicing the vehicles tomorrow. My parents were receiving six at their house; each of my Uncles would get one, as well my Aunts, including Aunt Bessie and her children. Christmas came early. Mr. Curtis Mathes was happy to know us. As the baking and the cooking wound down, food began showing up from different relatives, some fresh off the expressway from all over the country. Carmanza came in with the turkeys and the hams she cooked already sliced thin and ready to serve.

Any desert you can think of was on the desert tables, labels on the table told the name of the cook, as there are multiples of the said desert, just as there were multiples of the sides, even the hams came from multiple kitchens. After I ate my first go around I ate macaroni and cheese sampling different ones, any I liked I put a line on the label meaning, I wanted any of the leftovers from that specific pan. A few I claimed on the spot and had removed, for take home to my house.

I did the same thing with apple pies and apple cobblers, as well as peach cobblers and sweet potato pies. Any yellow cake with chocolate frosting was to be taken on general principle alone. It is a good thing we have several large extra freezers at the house.

After the football games went off, we menfolk talked about nothing important. Kronis’s father approached me asked me. “Why did you frame my son?”

“Go get Carmanza’s father as I only want to do this shit one time. My dad went with one of them and Uncle William the other; they were in the shower and came in wearing nothing but a robe supplied by us.

I explained. “Carmanza is here of her own free will now, any hostile feelings you have, take it up with his son, pointing at Kronis’s dad. Your son took it upon himself to tell me he intended to take most of my businesses and force me to finance him taking 51% of what I own costing him nothing as he wanted to acquire all that for less than half the value. Are you really going to tell me I am supposed to willingly go along with that?”

“Well that is just you talking about my son, wouldn’t do that.” Kronis’s dad said.

“Bullshit you know the business your kid is in, so don’t insult my intelligence. However, let’s cut to the chase you are no longer welcome in my home. Your son told me my pussy was up for grabs so I forced him to surrender his, and he did it to keep a bounty off his head. Ask his friends in New York, I don’t lie. He is in jail for conspiring with a relative of mine to try to kill me. Now I have one question for both of you. Do either of you want on the list that Kronis Sr. is on?”

“No,” was their joint answer.

“Well I was serious when I said you will no longer be welcome; that does not yet apply to your wife. You sir may visit your daughter, but let us space your next visit way into the future. Your wife is welcome anytime she wishes.” I said. Both men redressed, and we rejoined the cleanup, and the loading of the food to go home. “You can stay here and be with your parents if you want.” I said to Carmanza. She said no, she already knew about the chat I had with the dads.

“I told my dad and Kronis’s dad, they were nuts to mess with you, as Kronis is lucky to still be drawing breath, but he got himself in all this trouble this he is now in all by himself.” Carmanza said

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.