Teddy's World
Chapter 20: Blackmail LaDrania Style

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: Blackmail LaDrania Style - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

The flight home was quiet, for the most part, as I wanted to make Carmanza, and her girls feel as comfortable as possible, as I had turned their lives upside down mainly because I could. So when we did get to the Hotel, Snowdove, Sharon, and Cathy, as well as Windtalker and Nightwing, I went to another suite to watch the football games. As we also controlled the suites around our suite, I thought this would be the girl’s gossip and get to know you time.

Pam, Windtalker, and Carmanza came to the suite I was in a little later to talk to me. “What do you expect from us besides just being here in this city away from our families,” Carmanza asked.

“Carmanza you are a big girl, do you really believe I don’t intend to have sex with all of you often?”

“I was foolishly thinking at least I was off limits, but I see I was wrong. I am a practicing Catholic, and want to stay true to my marriage vows.”

“As a true Catholic, are you on birth control as well?” I asked.

“Yes Collette and I both are,” she said.

“Well I will make a deal with you since you are kinda practicing, if you want Collette to stay on birth control, you must leave the pill alone yourself,” I calmly stated. As the tears started to flow Pam took Carmanza into the suite’s bedroom as Carmanza needed a minute to compose herself.

When she came back out of that bedroom, Carmanza showed her backbone. “You, Mr. Mason are playing fast and loose with my body; I will not stand for it!” Carmanza shouted at me.

“You can, and you will, or the three of you can leave in the morning as soon as I can get you a commercial flight heading home.”

“I will not have sex with a totally unwilling female, nor will I force you to stay a day past the six months. I didn’t expect you to like this situation, so you didn’t have to act as though you liked it, or that you suddenly fell in love with me. This is my revenge on your husband and you three are the collateral damage, for that I am truly sorry, but not sorry enough not to go through with it. However, I won’t beat on you, or take you by force.”

“We will have dinner together tonight after the games are done. And by then you will have time to think of what you want to do in the morning. From what Pam tells me if you stay you, you have an appointment with Dr. Burton a OB-GYN here in the city. Alternatively, Pam will drive you back to the Airport, and pay for your flight and watch the flight take-off,” I said.

“You’re just going to let all those things you said go,” she asked.

“No, I will do exactly what I said. As soon as your plane takes off, the game will be in-play, just as I said in New York. It will be just like you never came to Grand Rapids,” I said.

Pam and Carmanza left to go back to girl’s gossip central. “You were kinda hard on her you know, as she didn’t see any of this coming. The world she is used to is no longer in sight for now and maybe gone forever. Please keep this in mind as you deal with her.” Windtalker said. I watched the games knowing this would be over in the morning, one way, or another.

Dinner was a quiet affair from Kentucky Fried Chicken with all the trimmings. Carmanza let it be known she was a wiz in the kitchen; she was big on family dinners. Pam told her she would love the kitchen we are getting in the new house as it was large and any gadget you can dream of would be in said kitchen.

After dinner Carmanza asked, “Could I go to the suite I was in earlier?”

“Yes feel free to use the phone or anything else here in the hotel. I am responsible for all of you as long as you are here; I take that as seriously as I do about everything else about you Carmanza.” I said. Carmanza just nodded to me as they picked up the key off the table by the door on the way out.

When they got into the suite, “Well what are we going to do? We can get on a plane in the morning for home, like we were never here. However, the war we are keeping at bay starts as soon as our plane takes off here in Grand Rapids.”

“Can you really have sex with that man mom?” Collette asked.

“If we stay, I will have to, but Teddy informed me he wouldn’t rape us, or make us stay here.”

“I get to leave in six months, and return home to your father, if I manage not to get pregnant during that time. However, you two will be allowed to visit New York several times a year. But you two are going to become permanent fixtures in this family, complete with babies.”

“What if we delay in giving sex as you said he wouldn’t rape us?” Collette asked.

“Collette, if we try and do what you said, we will be on a plane home. It was made clear to me that sitting on our pussy wasn’t an option, we don’t have to fake we like it. However, we will have to participate, and they are equal opportunity, as the women both give and take of each other. So we are expected on down the road, sooner rather than later to return the affection with these women also.

“I will try mom, though I am still not sure,” Collette said.

“I have no choice as I know Tristopher won’t want me back if I sleep with Teddy, or tristopher even thinks that I did.” Diana sobbed.

“What is my greatest fear is that Kronis will not want me. I know if I get pregnant I know he will never get past this, as I wouldn’t abort my child, and would want to see it if I went home to Kronis.” Carmanza said. “Though I don’t think we can get past me having sex with Teddy, period.”

Pam talked to us while they were next door. Pam asked, “Will you really make them have sex with you; it’s not like you are hurting for pussy.”

“No, but I am consolidating power here. If Carmanza gets pregnant getting fucked while she is here we will deal with it if it happens, as it is not something I am looking forward to, but the child will be cared for. If she wants to leave, the child will stay here and she can visit all she wants. Also Kronis will be told if he agrees to take Carmanza back in six months, in no uncertain terms if Carmanza dies, or suddenly goes missing, and is gone more than sixty days without returning in the picture of health, I will kill Kronis personally. As well as any of his crew that gets in the way protecting, and or assisting Kronis in this matter.

“But the thought of having to kill Kronis and Carmanza as well as all in his crew if something happened to my child is too much to chance. But I truly believe that the thought of Carmanza spreading her legs for me would be too much for Kronis to bear. It would be for me unless this was a kidnapping thing. However, knowing she willing laid down, and had a baby in the picture, I know this was sort of a kidnap, and rape, I think I would at least try and take her back if it was me and any of my women were in this position. If I were in his shoes.” I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.