Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 19: Friday, Morning

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: Friday, Morning - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

Cathy kicked me gently but firmly. “Time to wake up, you good dick, pussy raping Motherfucker. I Love you daddy.” This morning’s suit was wineberry red, with a white shirt, red and gray tie, shoes that match the suit, and a burgundy 3/4 length red leather coat.

Breakfast and walking through the Soul Train line as people couldn’t wait to see today’s fashions. I was in my third hour class when a girl finally asked the question I knew someone would ask sooner or later. “Why are you suddenly wearing suits every day,” Minnie asked.

“Because I am not longer in control of what I wear, I just put on the clothes laid out for me each day. You see who I walked in with, and they want to make sure my style of dress is up to their standards,” was my answer.

When I got to lunch that was the talk of the table, my style of dress. It seems a few guys were trying to step up their game as more than a few suits were showing up in the school each day. I was more than a little impressed.

I was getting nervous as I knew I would soon be on a plane to meet with people who had no trouble with killing folks without fear, or conscience. After all the talk I had put out, I now had to cash the check I wrote to my crew. As there was no way I was handing the MOB any of the assets the Mason’s have owned for well over one hundred years in some cases just because a bully said I have to. Furthermore, the last bully to try this was much more powerful and legendary than this bunch. And that was the thought that made all of the nervousness go away. I was like steel once again.

Looking around the plane, Pam was there, Kelly, Sandy, Windtalker, Nightwing, Karen, Dad, Uncle William, Uncle Willie, Uncle John, Uncle Lallis, Uncle Marvin, and a few I hadn’t heard their names enough to remember, but Uncle William let me know there was no quit in these cats. And the cash these guys banked in a safety deposit box yesterday, along with a chance at steady work both in the shade and in the light in the future.

I talked to these guys with my Uncles standing there. “Look we are going to get in the face of some real-life gangsters tomorrow and gun violence could happen quickly. I am telling you right now there will be some pissed-off gangsters for sure as one of things I intend to do is force a man to give up not only his wife but his young daughter as well. With the understanding that I will be all in both of these women’s panties his wife for at least six months, but the daughter is a permanent situation.” I stated.

“As this man is a Boss, well, you get the picture now I am sure. Furthermore, one of his flunkies is tired of fucking his woman too, but he won’t know this until tomorrow morning though.” I laughed.

“As I and my family have a vested interest in this mission, all of us; you included, have the same vested interest in returning home Sunday morning.” I said.

“If you want to sit this one out, I won’t hold it against you this one time. However, I will know that you are limited in uses though. But I will still use you in other less dangerous works that will be happening. So if you are unsure for any reasons don’t even bother to get on the plane as none of us can afford to be hesitant in this situation.” I said.

There were no problems with the flight to New York. Everyone left me alone to collect my thoughts, as maybe I was going too far, but LaDrania wanted to bully me, so I have no problem returning the favor. His colleagues were the wildcard in this. How they went would determine whether gun play or loss of life issues would arise.

I called and told LaDrania we were in town; and where to meet us at 11a.m. tomorrow morning.

“Look kid this had better not be a dog and pony show!” LaDrania voiced.

“If that is going to be your attitude, wasting your time trying to intimidate me, I can get back on the same jet I chartered and find Grand Rapids, Michigan real quick.

“Hey don’t be so hasty.” LaDrania said.

“Listen I know I am only 14years old, but when you see me up close you will know my age is just a number, and be able to get past that age thing very quickly.” I said.

“No drinking or partying this is business; I presume they know where we are, and might harm you to find out anything as this is about serious money to them. And some up and coming, want-to-be somebody could decide to do some thinking of his own in this. If they grab you because you left the hotel you are on your own. So this is about leaving this city in the same condition we arrived here in.” I said.

(SATURDAY, MORNING.) The next morning we ate breakfast early then dressed for the meeting, we swept the room for bugs found more than few. As 11 a.m. approached we all put on our gloves and waited with the doors open. A group of ten men walked in and said they need to frisk us; we looked at each other. I then spoke up. “Ok might we ask who will be frisking you ten?”

“Nobody.”

“Ok that’s good with us, you go get that same cat to come and frisk us as well. If he is not available we will head on out for the Airport.” (I never knew watching those Shaft movies would come in so handy.) I stood up and began heading for the door, the speaker put his hand in his coat in the area of a shoulder holster there was a gun pointed at his head very quickly. One man left with his hands raised and the Bosses amongst others came into the room we released their man and we all sat down.

LaDrania with his chest stuck out went over again why we were here. At this point. I asked LaDrania did he talk to any of the old timer’s who could pull his coat tails about our history.

“Look son that was ancient history before anyone in this room was in power, so let the past be the past as you ain’t that guy or you wouldn’t here right now.” LaDrania said.

“I am not your son so please don’t say that again, as my Dad is right over there if you want to discuss it with him, but I wouldn’t advise it for your own personal health. I asked you last night, but today I am telling you to stop with the bullshit intimidation tactics, they are a waste of your time.”

“You and your crew have been insulting to me from the get go, in more ways than one, and I intend to address them all right here, right now!”

“First off, off if you really wanted to purchase Harley-Davidson you should have gone to AMF yourselves. However, the insult is you’re expecting me to sell it to you for just over half the price that I bought it for roughly 24 hours before you made your ‘offer’, like I have no choice in the matter. Well gentlemen I do have a choice for you, if you want that property the cost is $80 Million and get your own financing. I am giving you all of the company at that price.”

“I have no interest in being in business with you gentlemen on that level with anything I own knowingly anyways. As for working with you on a vendor level, well, I will be willing to do that but no higher. Nothing personal gentlemen but we all know you want to be in a legal business for various reasons. Being in business with you would taint me and all of my other interests.”

“I am willing to sell you the Trust name meaning you would be acquiring the famous Trust name and the one hundred, and thirty plus years of history that comes with it. I will sit on the fact my assets are no longer in the Trust, and you can hustle up whatever business you can to put under the Trust name before it goes public that your families are now the Trust.

“You still may get some business off the name even after that, but that is on you. And for this hook up the price is $10 million no haggling. You can talk about this amongst yourselves after we leave, and you can get word to me if you want the deal.

“Now for the part of this deal that I know, Mr. LaDrania is surely going to be very pissed about!” I said, and LaDrania glared at me.

“I was raised to believe what goes around comes around so I truly believe in that. After I was told I would be giving my families assets, it was made clear to me by this Chaulie person my manhood was suspect and my woman would be better served if she let him fuck her as he would be better than a 14-year-old spook. Tristopher looked to be shopping himself but never picked anything out. However, he made it clear he was ok with what Chaulie wanted.” I said.

“I mentioned all of this to Mr. LaDrania personally, his advice was to live with it as he wasn’t going to tell Chaulie what he could or couldn’t do in this matter.”

“I am simply asking you if he tried to move in on your business interests and said you had to share your pussy, what your answer would be,” I asked.

It seems that by the looks LaDrania’s colleagues were giving both me and LaDrania glaring look’s this was both news to them, and they were waiting for the other shoe to drop as this meeting clearly had not gone as they were led to believe it would.

“You can’t believe what this motherfucking spook says! And you motherfucker I will be seeing you as I told you what would happen if you didn’t do what I said.” LaDrania said.

“Well, you can now clearly see we talked; now all of you in this room should listen to me as what I have to say is important to all of you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.