Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 18: Keeping With Traditions "Thieves"

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18: Keeping With Traditions "Thieves" - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

(WEDNESDAY, MORNING.) I woke the next morning, showered, and took my time enjoying the hot water, a real luxury to me. By the time I got out of the shower the troops had returned, and today’s suit was black, black shirt, black silk tie.

I was again off from school when we arrived at the hotel, we went to a suite where we talked to our PI group whose team went into Travis’s office in Detroit his office was clean. However, he had two flunkies that had a habit of writing things down so as not to forget his orders.

He was looking for a way to take down Teddy and Pam to preserve his power as Pam has a beautiful office she never visits. He was in-charge of the day to day things, and he was double and in some cases triple billing for things from companies he set up making himself a vendor in disguise. With Pam announcing that all vendor contracts would be reviewed before they would be renewed, He knew it wouldn’t take much digging around the finances to unravel all his hard work.

He figured according to flunky central he had a week, two at the most before the spotlight would on to his operation. Travis was using Trust accounts to fund his operation. Eventually paying the Trust back using the interest from the money he stole. Until he had to make a lump-sum payment, to keep his operation in the dark and off the books.

He wasn’t in this alone as his entire inner circle was paid as he went along, but they were getting much less than he was, as they were just turning a blind eye to the theft. He also used them to alert him if anyone was getting close to becoming aware of what he was up to. His and a few of the other were wives covering his ass down at the Bank to keep all the records straight.

Down at the Bank the operation was much more complex as they were using twice as many accounts to move the money around extracting the money as it moved from account to account. As the Trust paid off his invented fees, kickbacks, plus the kickbacks, he was receiving from all vendors wanting to do business with the Trust he would pay off his people first then repay the Trust itself.

I sent word to document his processes, and make up the reports to show how all of the embezzlement was constructed. So the families most directly related to them to make their decisions as simple as possible. As they would be the jury in this case. However, everyone in the Trust since day one knew that serious theft from the Trust had but one sentence, DEATH.

Then we round up the who and the where of all the family members related to all of the thieves involved in stealing from the Trust. As these people would carry out the sentences or leave the Trust themselves permanently. That is how the original Daniel handled these problems. Charter a jet for all of them in question and let them know they would be making a trip for Trust business, and NO WASN’T AN OPTION.

Teddy wanted to handle this a week from Saturday. Rounding up the criminals, (Travis, and his associates.) Thursday night, wherever they were at gunpoint. And the family members to be picked up Friday morning, and put on the jet at the Airport closest to their home. Telling them any childcare would be provided if absolutely necessary, but it was preferred that they handle these type of issues themselves and be ready go early Friday morning. And expect to be gone the entire weekend returning Sunday early afternoon.

Travis spent most of today’s meeting smirking like he knew things we didn’t. It was easy to see this today after learning what we gleaned yesterday. “Pam we already have many safeguards in place for checks and balances. Won’t this be both redundant and disrespectful to those doing these jobs already?” Travis asked

“No it won’t as the new crew needs to see how we operate to see if they can make it better or learn from what we have already in place.” Pam explained. “You seem to be against this Travis, is there some reason why you would be?” Pam asked

“No Pam I am just used to running the day to day with no interference so it is little shocking that suddenly you and the head child in-charge are treating this, as though there is something criminal going on. I challenge you and him to find anything out of place.” Travis stated.

“Well Travis make no mistake if I find anything out of place, I am not going to see Jim Tucker or any other Mother Fucker! I am coming to see you, and only you based on that last statement you just made!” I calmly said with an icy-stare aimed at Travis. Some of Travis’s crew members were visibly shaken by this exchange between Travis and myself. And some of them actually tried physically to move their chairs away from Travis in case lightning suddenly struck Travis down.

With only a few more flare ups we ended the meeting as I had other things to do.

We went upstairs to our suite (The Presidential Suite for those new to this story.) the other Widows were there plus some of the PI Teams. Both the Widows and the PI teams were working the phones for both other projects underway, plus the continuous acquisitions of PI firms, and then routing them for training, and or assessment to get the best fit into our new PI Division, as well coordinating this coming weekend’s activities. Thankfully, this suite has extra phone lines that can be used simultaneously.

I was told things were coming together nicely for our party with the LaDrania’s and associates. Kelly walked in and let me know that the MasonGroup now held all the Trust assets both legally and officially.

The Trust is now a company that handles all of the vendors concerns, and payments. And the notices go out to all involved on Monday that the company known as the Trust that dates back to the mid 1840s is a wholly owned division of the MasonGroup LLC. We were changing the name anyway, but now if it leaks to the LaDranias before we are ready for them to know it looks as though we were possibly positioning the company for sale.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.