Teddy's World
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

The meeting began promptly at 11am, Pam opened the meeting with a no-nonsense style, “Before any of you get started as Teddy is just starting High School so the day to day controls will not change. As per the terms of the will he can’t take over until he is at least 18 anyway.

“That said if he wants to buy something it will be our job to assist him in getting that done, as I suspect like the original Daniel he may want to make purchases that increase both the Trust’s as well as his own portfolio.

“As he is a multi-billionaire he can certainly afford a few mistakes. Everything his predecessor bought into wasn’t always a success. In some cases success came much later, well after the purchase, while others never made a dime.

“I am pleased to announce that most of the original stock certificates have resurfaced thanks to Windtalker and her sister Nightwing. They will have to be examined, but I am confident that they are all authentic.

“At this time we will open the floor for questions and concerns.”

One of Pam’s uncles just flat out asked, “Just how the hell do you know that this is the next Daniel?”

Pam replied “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you which I won’t.”

“Well what the hell does that mean?” The spokesman for the Naysayers seemed to be trying to pick a fight.

Pam calmly told him “It is none of your damn business. But keep fucking with me about it if you want to. And you will be out of a job, and trying to pay me to leave you alone. Remember what I said the other day, bring a challenge and you are out permanently! I meant it then and I for damn sure mean it now! And this includes your spouse and children as well. Let’s be very clear you are either going to embrace this as we widows have and treat it as business as usual, or you are not, thus you will be gone! As I won’t be looking to see who did or didn’t go along guilt by association will rule the day.” Pam shouted out.

“I been running this Trust too long not to see a slowdown on purpose, slow paperwork, or any other general fuckups. If you see a fuckup happening and don’t stop it, or try to correct it because you suddenly don’t like the new upper management. You will also be gone I will clean house until that is clear to any and all involved and or concerned. Is this clear to everyone in this room? Yes came a few replies. I asked a question. Is this clear to all in this room?” Pam asked again louder this time. “Yes!” Came the reply around the room.

“I will need to set up offices in Grand Rapids so I can do business there as well as here. I also need to get some better housing over there.” Pam said.

“Well Pam some of us would like to know how you know this young man is the next Daniel. As all you have said, is this is the guy. You could have done this 20-30 yrs ago, or just dragged anybody up off the street, asked Mr. Naysayer.

“Well since you want to go there, his Dad was in line for the job first, and he made a personal choice that caused me to land the job.” Then Pam went on to say what happened without listing any sexual facts, or listing the multiple partners.

“Now I have disclosed as much as I am going to concerning this issue, as he seems to be speaking for you all either we are done or go get your lawyers involved in this, and let you get some relief on your way out of the Trust. Meaning you are out of Trust permanently. And as per the will and Trust rules any stocks you own bought at the time the Trust bought must be sold at the going rate to the Trust. As the Trust has first chance at any stocks you own anyway. And we will sue if you don’t abide by this rule and sell to another without letting us first chance to by said stock. And we can and will sue the buyer as well. And you know that we have the monies to carryout these lawsuits without fail.” Pam said.

Seeing that the ice was getting thin under their feet the other Trust Members began speaking up for themselves as they didn’t intend to go down with the ship as it were, because from their point view the genius they chose as a spokesman was going to bluff himself, and them right out of the Trust.

“I see that I need to draw up documents to put this Daniel business to rest permanently, so be ready to sign the papers when they are drawn up as they should be ready within 2 weeks or less.

“Seeing that there is no more business we are adjourned.”

When we got back to the mansion, Pam told everybody not there about the meeting. It was obvious she was still warm (Mad) about the half assed confrontation, Windtalker was trying to be a calming influence as she told her. “Just get the papers drawn up, let them sign and go from there. We in this room hold all the power, and if they want out, we can and will buy them out.”

Pam saw the wisdom in this. And was glad Windtalker was making the effort to show her strength and wisdom.

I asked Pam was it true what she told me before the meeting I would be able to buy stocks through her. “Yes Teddy,” was Pam’s answer.

“In that case Pam I want to invest in the Japanese car companies like we have in the U.S. car brands. Also the Japanese motorcycle companies as well.

They have been around for years and you are seeing more and more of them of the road, shouldn’t we get in on that market?”

“You know Teddy I hadn’t really thought about it. We will get on it.

“Also AMF owns Harley-Davidson I want to buy it from them lock stock and barrel,” said Teddy.

“Man when you step out, you step out,” my Dad said.

“I get the feeling this is how Daniel made his moves back in the day. I imagine when he invested in Detroit Gas Co., North American Edison Co, when they were nothing but idea’s in somebody’s head his brothers probably looked at him as you are all looking at me right now. Trying to decide if this was a foolish gamble, or the start of something worth being involved in.”

“Touché,” Pam said. “I will try not to be caught like that again. Damn, I just told you that yesterday, and you put this great desire to purchase that much stock overnight?”

“Yes I like motorcycles I can’t wait to get my driver’s license even though I already know how to drive.”

“In 18 months you can show us then,” my Mom said.

“So Ted how and when are we leaving as I have to get downtown to the Pantlind Hotel to check in for the week. We need a house in the area as Teddy wants to stay in Grand Rapids to go to High School.” Pam asked.

So their little wagon train as they called it struck out for Grand Rapids. As they teased about the fact that the 1978 wagon train was both smaller and quicker moving, and would be over and done with, in about the same amount of time it took in 1860 to get the wagons hitched up and moving in the morning.

Everyone left at the exit best for them when the train reached different exits, in greater Grand Rapids metro area, or they chose an exit close to where they wanted to go if they were not going home just yet.

Sandy drove me to my house, so Sharon could get me several outfits for School in the morning. I complained I wasn’t a child I could dress myself. After getting laughed at by all the women present, “You get to personally put them on after we give them to you.” Cathy said. My Dad dragged me off as the shovel I was using to dig the hole I was standing in was feeling real good in my hands.

“Teddy, were you listening when we were teasing you earlier? We were joking, but also telling you something to always remember, they control half the money, and depending on what they are doing, they are either carrying around or sitting on all the pussy in your world. True you have more pussy than a bunch of men all by yourself. I promise you it will be just as hard for you as it is for us, if they close ranks i.e. their legs to you; and it will hurt just as hard or more so as there will be more legs that are closed and locked.”

“Do you believe they are going to dress you like a clown or something?” My Dad asked me.

“No dad I have just liked my own style since mom let me get what I wanted a few years ago.” I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.