Teddy's World
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

When we arrived, they were doing lunch, and more than a few people were staring at me, though I saw a sea of skin tones, the look was the same.

White folks couldn’t believe, or didn’t want to believe; while the black folks couldn’t believe for a whole different set of reasons. However, the shock of a Black Man, and a young one at that, the head of a Multi-Billion Dollar outfit took more than a notion to get used to. Hell I am supposed to be that said black man, and I damn sure have not come to grips with it yet.

A head count was taken of those needing a ride and those needing to park. We had a fleet of ten coaches with 55-57 passenger capacity, plus we had Cobo Hall’s roof parking for those who drove. We had rented Cobo Hall as we needed a place comfortably to hold us all. And since we wanted no gate crashers we rented the entire building, with different groups on different floors, to make sure, nobody had to feel like they were forced to be too close to any group they didn’t want to be near. Once the brief speeches were over, we would move me to the groups.

I was as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs as I didn’t know anything about public speaking. With the water as a backdrop in Cobo, we had the all-important meeting where all present were told that I was the next Daniel. There were more than a few shouts, and before it got out of hand. Pamela Daniella Mason Benett demanded quiet and then stated again, in no uncertain terms; I was to be the next Daniel to control the Family Trust, as the whole room gasped she said it was confirmed by the other widows last night. She said there would be a meeting with all the top Trust Members on Monday.

Just as the room was clearing out for people to go to the areas their group had set up for their family get together a young woman came up. “Mom, can I talk to you? It’s urgent.” We could see she was uncomfortable Pam stepped away with her the other women were shaking their heads as they were looking at her.

“Mom, I have been so horny this past week, and my girlfriend can only knock the edge off. The poor girl has tried everything she knows to do, and I’m getting no relief.

Susan, Pam’s daughter, is a card carrying lesbian and has never shown any interest in men sexually. Pam asked her “How strong is your relationship with Min? What I mean is; is she willing to share you with your baby’s daddy?”

“Huh? Mom you know I don’t do men!”

“Do you want the craving to go away?”

“Yes it has gotten much worse since we got here; in fact, I have fluids leaking as we speak.”

“Well all four of us widows went through the same thing you are dealing with now; I got relief, but I also will get you a new brother or sister due around next spring.” Susan’s eyes got big as saucers “Yes, I am too old, but none the less I am pregnant. Sandy is carrying a brother or sister to this baby. And the other three widows spent time last night also trying to get pregnant, or practicing how to get pregnant.”

“What do I do Mom?”

“Have Sharon take your sister down the street to our Hotel, and let her rest. We will be down later to care for you.”

Well, the day went as well as could be as expected; Pam introduced me to my new white relatives. More than a few of them both in shock and disbelief, about the news Pam gave them. “Listen people I am taking my cues from Daniel Mason Senior. Most of you have copies of his will. Daniel stated very clearly he didn’t know who the Heir was, and he knew he would not personally meet, or know anything about this heir. Concerning this part of the will, as the heir was not born yet.

“Our Lawyers are willing to sit down with any of you that want to challenge the will. When you bring your lawyer, expect to leave the Trust permanently. This Will was drawn up in 1890 just over twenty years before Daniel died. I have all his journals, and none of them shows any signs of mental slow down whatsoever at any time in his life.

“The will of Daniel Mason Sr. hasn’t been challenged in the 124 years since it was written. To all of you both young and old geniuses thinking to challenge the will are only kicking yourselves out, by the way: children are extensions of the parents by the terms of the will remember that as you or your children plot on this.

“I only state this to head off any violent thinkers, young Teddy had his brand-new will filed in court this morning; should someone be dreaming up any mischief. He already has multiple heirs.

Meeting other groups was quick as they were assured they would be able to meet Teddy at a later time in a less public setting.

When we got to the Indian contention, we were greeted after introductions by a group of older women, and we were taken aside for privacy. Windtalker said she was also a direct descendant of Daniel and asked that she and her sixteen-year-old granddaughter be allowed to live with the widows as both Snowdove and her had been in some discomfort these last two weeks and worse since she walked in this building. After about a week, the answer came in a dream. Pam told them to get a taxi down the street to the Hotel and the room number. Windtalker said she knew where Daniel’s possessions were that the family knew about but have not been able to locate. Pam said this would help with the bigots in the family. Teddy being the head of the family was sticking in their craw.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.