Spanking the House Guest - You Call This Abuse? - Cover

Spanking the House Guest - You Call This Abuse?

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 6 - Just a little tune up - Basic maintenance has it's reward

True Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Just a little tune up - Basic maintenance has it's reward - In college, I shared a townhouse with a guy. He let his girlfriends cousin crash in our guest room. Her short stay turned into months. She was a long term no rent house guest pest. She bothered me so much, I stayed away. When my girlfriend went on a two week vacation I was forced to go home. I figured my chance of a vacation fling was zero with our resident house pest. I was forced to take action. Slow Start - Action starts in Ch 2

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Spanking   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Double Penetration  

While Molly was off at the clinic I figured I'll see what's going on with her car. I found the keys to her old Corolla in the kitchen. I drove my car around to park in front of hers. It's parked in the alley just out my back door. First off I find it needs three quarts of oil. OK, got that covered, I buy oil in the two gallon jug. I'll just change out the oil that's left and get a new filter some other time. While the sluggish old oil drains, I vacuum off the external gunk on the air filter. New would be better, but clean is a good start without spending anything on parts.

I cleaned and reset the old burned spark plugs. The distributor wasn't terrible, better to leave well enough alone rather than mess with it. I did file the burn off the distributor rotor. It wasn't pretty, but it's cheap. With the oil plug back in, I refilled the sump. The radiator was low, so I filled it up with antifreeze.

Now I tried to start it. Click, Click, Click. Dead battery. Dumb. Should have tried that first off, so it could charge. Oh well. So I turned my car around and jumped it.

Finally, it started. The engine ran rough though it would hold an idle. I got out my conduit stethoscope and started listening to the engine. Working my way around the little vacuum hoses I found and fixed air leaks. Trimming off the end of the hose worked on one, I had a bit of new hose to replace another and electrical tape fixed a third. The idle smoothed right out.

When Molly came walking back down the alley, she found the car idling smoothly, it's still a little smoky but it runs.

I wiped gunk off the fuel linkage as I said, "Well it's OK for now. It needs tune up parts; filters, plugs, distributor, wires, but it will work for a while. Long term the valve stem seals need to be replaced. It doesn't cost much but I need to take it to a shop where I can use an air compressor to do the job."

I could see tears well up in Molly's eyes. Her mouth is moving like she wants to speak, but no sound comes out. I was still bent over adjusting the low idle speed when she hugged me from behind.

I can feel her body shake as she held onto me.

"Molly, Stop, let me go. I'm all sweaty and greasy. You'll ruin your new clothes. Just let me go." Molly was full on sobbing now. Her head against my back, her arms around my waist.

"Molly, please, let me go, just look at these hands." I stood up straight, turning to break her grip with my hands high above my head. I'm black with grime to my elbows. "Let's go inside. We can talk."

I shut the hood with a rag, wiping off my finger prints as I go. Then I shut off her car, locked it, and gave Molly the keys. My tool box, jumper cables and spare oil went back into my trunk. With rags and the last debris in hand I lead her into the kitchen. At the sink I cleaned my hands with goop hand cleaner. I get a woodie every time I smell the stuff. Several years ago I clean up my lovers hands with the same stuff just before we got it on in a three way fuck-a-thon. The odor of goop brings up very distracting memories. Anyway, I've got this woodie, Molly's just back from the clinic. I just bought her clothes and tuned up her car. I'm thinking it's time Mr. Johnson got some exercise.

Perched on a kitchen stool Molly dried her teary eyes, then said. "Dave, you're a wonderful generous guy. You treat me so nice. I feel loved." She lapsed into silence for a while, tearfully hugging her knees.

With a heavy sigh she started to speak, "You've been so nice. You got me out of my funk. Yeah, I know I'm fucked up. Here's why. I want children someday. No don't worry. I'm not getting pregnant now or even soon. It's just something I know is important. So nice dicks like yours are important, but dicks are a problem too."

Where is she going with this? I wonder as I scrub on my hands. Is this going to interfere with sex? asked Mr. Johnson.

"See, I like girls. I like girls a lot. Guys never made me wet like other girls talk about. Girls in the locker room, yeah that did it for me. I tried kissing my high school friend on a sleep over, it weirded her out. Still girls make me wet more often than guys. My first real romance was my freshman dorm roomie. Making love with her was sweet, but she flunked out. I dated both women and men, the best orgasms were always with women. Guys were too quick or too rough. None of my women lovers ever hurt me."

"Oh, Molly..." I didn't see that coming. Mr. Johnson was very interested too. He happens to like bi women, too.

"Now my Mom, she can't handle me being a lesbian. When I told her, she freaked out. She wants me to give her grandkids. She said nasty things to me, like God doesn't want me to have kids. It really hurts. That's why I hardly ever see them. Thank God, Daddy still talks with me. He made sure I'm still on his insurance."

"Mom made me feel guilty. Mom said, if I wanted children, I'd need to date guys. I tried to quit girls. Meeting guys was too easy and too hard. Waiting tables, I get hit on all the time. So, all I had to do was say, Yes. Except, every one of them was an asshole. My gay-dar might work, I can spot a willing woman easy. But my guy-dar is all screwed up. All it works on is assholes, assholes, all assholes. Can't have babies with girls. Asshole's hurt me. Mom hates me. My life was shit. Until you."

Clang. Clang. Clang. Multiple alarms are going off again. I'm washed with alternating waves of fear and relief. 'You've fucked this royal Dave. You are just another asshole.' I tell myself.

Mr. Johnson says, 'She likes girls. Three way!' Yeah I'm a fuckin' horny asshole. My inner Feminist angels are clubbing Mr. Johnson, screaming... 'Molly is so vulnerable, don't you dare hurt her. Find her a job. Get her out of here.'

On the other hand, her interest in women is a relief. Maybe she won't cling to me as the new boyfriend. 'Gotta find her a good woman.' Unrepentant Mr. Johnson keeps thinking three way. All these thoughts flit by as she continues to talk.

"Oh, I could get off on a dick if it stayed hard long enough. Most times they just shoot and wilt. Then I get hit. Not you. Oh, no. You made me cum more times than I could count. Steve said you have two girlfriends and fuck around a lot. Now I understand."

"Well it's easy to understand," I said. "I really like women as friends and lovers. Especially lovers. Guys never did it for me. Molly, listen, I'm not a nice guy. I'm just using you for sex. Really. I am. Really." Nothing like a dose of honesty. What's come over me?

"No you're not. You treat me better than my old boy friend. He said he loved me."

"Sorry to bust your bubble. I'm just in it for the wet dick. As it is the trade is going just fine. I'm really only dating one woman, the other women are just friends who use me for sex. Just like I'm using you."

"You're just saying that. I know you are a nice guy."

I just shook my head trying to clear the overload from what she said. I still want to get laid. "OK, you'll see. I'll prove it to you, but it will take a few days. Let's change the subject. How did it go at the clinic? What did they say?"

"I'm healthy; I got the paper from the STI test I took two weeks ago. Here it is. If you're clean I'm good."

"I'm good." I said with a fat dick. "I use the same clinic for my tests. That's why they were in my contacts."

"I asked for the IUD. The Doctor put it in right away. He said it's effective now." Molly had a dreamy look on her face.

"Cool." I replied. "When he did it, how'd it feel?" I really did want to know.

"Yeah, well. He had to lube me up and use some tools to put it in. I couldn't see what he was doing. It was uncomfortable, but no worse than a pap smear. He said I was good to go as soon as I want to use it. It feels OK now. I want to try it out real soon."

"Sounds good. Just hold that thought for a few minutes," I said. "How about, you clean up the kitchen from lunch, I've got something to do."

Innocently Molly said, "OK." Maybe she thinks I'm headed to the bath room. She's only half right. I do use the throne, but I'm also preparing the next step in my Molly make-over plan.

While working on her car, I had some time to day dream. Mr. Johnson was getting chubby as I recalled the pre-vacation good bye party with Laura and Susan that lasted a whole day. The memory of their pussy was on my tongue. That got me to counting down the days until their return. While Mr. Johnson was thinking like a donkey between two piles of hay, the big head was freaking out. I've got to get moving on Molly. Now those thoughts come back clearly.

First up was a new place for her to live. After this latest revelation about girls from Molly, I'm pretty confident Molly should meet Gloria. My sexually omnivorous fuck buddy friend Gloria. Gloria was my first fuck buddy. We did a lot of wild stuff then we cooled it a little when I lived with Ann. Those two women just didn't get along, kind of like two guys chasing after the same woman. Well they were kind of like that and for some reason didn't find each other attractive though they both liked girls. Gloria makes body casts of almost all the men and women she meets. She will want to shave Molly to take a body cast.

Gloria gets exactly what she wants from most sex partners either by force of will or lustful sexual manipulation. I think Gloria can guide Molly and she will like being guided. I've helped Gloria make a number of female body casts. I'm momentarily stunned with flashback visions. Cunts. Boobs. Vagina's. Shaving off body hair. Licking. Oil. Sensuous sliding body parts. Warm wet plaster. I've received and given the full treatment. Shaving, casting, reward orgasms. Damn, what a blast. Gloria took a mold of my dick in plaster of Paris. She has a shelf full of rubber dicks. A wall covered with fiberglass tits and internal pussy casts.

I knew Gloria's latest roomie had moved on. I called her to say Hi, asking how it's going. We swapped stories of our latest greatest sexcapades. She said, "At least I'm not disturbing anyone with my screams. The spare rooms still empty. I tried out a couple of women, but must have scared them off." Gloria is too wild for many women, but Molly might be OK for a while. Molly's revelation about liking women made it even more certain.

I decided to shave Molly before seeing Gloria. It would be fun to present a submissive Molly to Gloria. It'll be fun to give her the shave treatment, including a rewarding IUD test fuck. Can't let Gloria have all the fun.

My dick is throbbing hard as I assemble the tools. Steve has a 'Wahl' hair clipper with a set of combs. That will do for her pubes. I have a new disposable triple track razor. Steve left a can of foamy shaving gel. Ann left some baby oil and powder. We're set. I'll use the old towels and put out fresh later. Time to get Molly naked.

I set up on Molly's bed in our Spartan guest room. It's just a single bed mattress on the floor, now covered in clean sheets and many memories. Fantastic fucks with Ann and several other women. Memories to help keep me stiff.

I spread a big towel on the bed. Next up, the clippers were fitted with the shortest comb, plugged in, and hidden under more towels. Shave foam, safety razor, and baby oil are handy but hidden between the mattress and the wall. I filled a small bucket with warm water to rinse the razor and parked it under one of Molly's empty cardboard boxes.

Then I visualized shaving Molly's sex lips. Again. I'm fuckin' throbbing.

Returning to the now sparkling kitchen I found Molly looking out the window at her car.

Turning to me she has tears in her eyes and hugged me around the waist. Her face is warm on my chest. No words are spoken. Her grateful embrace is a poignant reminder of Molly's life's cruelties. Caressing her hair, I held her and asked. "Got any plans for this afternoon?"

"Nope"

"Feel like trying out your IUD?"

She turns up teary eyes to look at me as a smile cracks her face wide open. It's like sunshine breaking through a raincloud.

"All day, every day" She answers in a voice filled with sexual need, followed by a kiss while grinding her pussy on my leg.

"Let's go upstairs to your room. I want to pound you into the mattress. Your bed is firmer."

Her room was aglow with indirect afternoon sunlight. We slowly undressed each other. Our caresses were slow and languid. Reaching the end of the mutual striptease I held her naked body close to mine and whispered into her ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.