Spanking the House Guest - You Call This Abuse? - Cover

Spanking the House Guest - You Call This Abuse?

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 5 - Anything for a Wet Dick

True Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Anything for a Wet Dick - In college, I shared a townhouse with a guy. He let his girlfriends cousin crash in our guest room. Her short stay turned into months. She was a long term no rent house guest pest. She bothered me so much, I stayed away. When my girlfriend went on a two week vacation I was forced to go home. I figured my chance of a vacation fling was zero with our resident house pest. I was forced to take action. Slow Start - Action starts in Ch 2

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Spanking   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Double Penetration  

I wake early every day, I'm a morning person. Yeah, go ahead and hate me. That next morning was no exception even though there was no reason to get out of bed. Indeed there was every reason to stay. I was pinned to the bed by a sleeping woman with her hand wrapped around my dick. This is fun, I thought, but Molly is fragile. Clingy? I sure don't want to be tied to a crazy clingy cunt. Been there, done that. To me, this is just spring break sex without the beach. Good fucking sex, but ... What do I want?

A week with more sex like this would do pretty well. Convenient and she sure beats Rosy. Fuck yes, I'm lazy.

I sure don't want her as a long term girl friend. That would mess up my thing with Laura and Susan and Ann and even a few other women. Life with all my fuck buddies is just too good to mess up. I'm not looking for a one-on-one permanent girlfriend. Been there done that. Got the heart burn. Thinking about my women friends helps my morning wood swell even more.

Molly seems like she's asleep, but her hand grip milking on my morning wood is almost too good to be unconscious.

I remind myself of the date Susan and Laura return. I'll need to get Molly out of here before they are back. Not much time. Damn, I don't want to ditch her a moment too soon. She's a crazy good little fuck. Mr. Johnson has a smile on his face.

Molly needs a job and somewhere else to live. Fuck'n Bonnie, she's no help. It's like Molly has no family at all. If I don't do something for Molly who will? That's just wrong.

Still, it would be a good deed. It could be fun. Her sleeping hand squeezes my dick like she's fingering a flute. That settles it. It's not too hard to decide. Or I'm too hard to decide anything else. Not with my dick, all cum and gel crusted from last night, puffy hard in her hand. Mr. Johnson is in charge today.

She's a sexy little fun fuck. Maybe we can be fuck buddies like with Ann. I wonder if she likes girls?

She seems a little naïve, no birth control. Her cunt worked fine once she got going. Shit, I should'a worn a rubber. Damn you Steve, I better not get the clap from her. FUCK, better get her to the clinic, See that STI report. Get her on the pill or some such. Better get busy. If I need something I can get treated before Laura and Susan get back.

I played with a lock of Molly's hair while I think. Molly has no money. Her clothes are crap. The ones I washed are clean but way shabby and the wrong sizes. She has nothing that she can wear to get a job. Even just a job waiting tables. That's one thing that she knows how to do. I guess we need to go shopping. Wonder what she'll think of that? Something nice might make her day. Seems like her life has been for shit lately.

I'm not rich but my handyman work and painting contracts keep me going with a little extra cash. School its self is covered by my research assistant job which is taking a break between semesters. I've got a couple of painting jobs later this week. That's why I stayed in town instead of ditching over break. Heck, I can buy her some clothes, get her set. Won't cost near as much as a spring break vacation. Bet it will keep my dick wet. A'Yup. I chuckled to myself.

I inhaled the sexy scent of Molly's hair as I flicked an end on her nose. It didn't take long until she woke. We are still naked. Molly has a leg thrown over one of mine. My arm is friendly under her neck, round her back.

Molly feels my morning hard-on in her hand, now giving it a conscious squeeze.

"Good morning," I say.

"MMMMmmm," she groaned, stretching like a cat, boobs thrust forward, captured between her down thrust arms beside her body. It made a sexy picture of a sexy little woman. I'm watching everything. Mr. Johnson stretched out full length too. He had his own ideas.

After her grunting stretch, Molly said, "Good Morning, Let me up, I need to pee. Don't go anywhere. When I get back, I need this thing stuffed up inside of me," She gave my dick a good bye squeeze and rolled out of bed.

I followed Molly down the hall for my own bio relief. While Molly languished on the toilet, I was planning ahead. I cleaned off my crusty residue in the sink, then washed the spermicide applicator and wet a contraceptive sponge for Molly. It gave me a moment for my morning wood to slightly relax. While Molly washed off last night's residue, I sat to aim my hard on down into the toilet bowl. Relief took a few minutes to overcome the boner pissing interlock. Whew, finally relief.

Back in the room I filled the shooter with another dose of gel then sat beside Molly on the edge of the bed. "Let's do this so we can get back to the fun stuff."

She lay back splay legged pointed to her cunt and said, "Ready when you are." I handed the shooter to her saying, "Hold this while I put in the sponge."

"I can do it." she said.

"Oh, hell no. This is part of the fun." So I spread her lips and slid a finger down over her clit into her vagina. She was very wet. I curled up to stroke her g-spot. There was no hurry, she seemed to like it. A lot. I didn't want to make her cum, yet, so I gently forced the sponge between her lips, down into her channel against her cervix. I still wasn't in a hurry. My trip back out spent just as much time on Miss Molly's g-spot as before.

She looked up at me with eyes glazed over in a sexual high. "Where did you come from?" Molly asked. "Why did it take so long to meet you?" (Warning. Warning. Danger. I'm thinking. This might be harder to do than I thought.)

I say nothing as I shoot the spermicidal goo into her. There isn't anything safe to say. 'Molly, I'm just using you for sex?' 'I love the way you fuck? But it's never going to last?' Yup, nothing safe to say. Keep your mouth shut.

Then I rolled her onto her stomach. I climbed onto the bed behind her and pulled her hips up off the bed. I slotted my cock into her channel and went deep in one stroke.

"OOHHHH." Molly arched her back pushing her ass up. I pulled on her hips to help drive my pumping cock.

Molly's hip tilt bent my cock down so the base of my cock and balls press against her clit. We are off to the races. Molly slammed back against me as hard as I was ramming into her. It was pure lustful fucking at its wildest.

After a few minutes Molly said. "I need to turn over. I want you in front."

I let go of her hips. She slid off of me while she flipped over. In seconds she pulled a pillow under her butt, then said. "Ram me. Fuck me hard. Right fucking here," pointing to her open cunt.

Mr. Johnson followed her instruction nailing her to the bed in one stroke. Molly was squishy wet. The room filled with slurping sounds of joyous sex as she threw her cunt around my cock. Molly got a rocking motion in her hips that flexed my cock brutally against her clit. At the deepest, my cock tip nosed her cervical sponge.

"God, you're so deep. I can feel you in my toes." Molly's tits gyrate as her heels kick the back of my thighs, spurring me deeper. "Faster. Faster." She keens in little breathy "nah, nah, nah's" as I slam her body with mine. Her hands grip like claws on my arms. I grabbed her hands pinning her to the bed. It's deep fucking pounding animal sex.

Molly's cum first clamped her pussy on my cock. She screamed little "ahha ahha ahhas." Her pussy quakes kicked me over my threshold to orgasm.

I came with an "ooofff" pumping through the cum shots until I am shaking uncontrollably. I just collapsed onto Molly with little spastic shakes kicking through my muscles. We lay panting and sweaty in each other's arms. A sexy sweet smell of fresh fucked girl and lavender. I'm buried deep in her body. Her cooter twitches in a post coital aftershock quiver. She triggered my balls and prostate into another spastic attempt at dry ejaculation. We silently traded back and forth for a few moments.

I strongly take Molly's head in my hands and centered her eyes looking right at mine. Slowly I kissed her. With our lips locked, I pumped my softening dick in and out one more time. We rested with our foreheads touching and our eye's inches from each other.

"Now that we got that out of our system, what say we clean up together and figure out what we want to do for the rest of the day? Sound like a plan?" She nodded, yes with a coy little lip gnawing smile. That smile is enough to stiffen my dick. I'll bet Molly's thinking of more toe curling sex. I can go for that.

"Yes sir. Anything you say, Sir." she said. "This is the best sex, I've ever had."

We squeezed together into the small claw foot tub. Somehow we managed to keep it almost non-sexual, but not quite. Molly's still riding a fresh fucked buzz. She's doing anything and everything I say. It sure is a change from yesterday's bath.

Naked in the bathroom, I asked, "What do you want to do after breakfast?" Molly had no answer, she just looked up with an expectant curious smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.