Beggars Can't Be... - Cover

Beggars Can't Be...

Copyright© 2000 by Kenny N Gamera. All rights reserved.

Chapter 4: More Naughty Bits

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: More Naughty Bits - Kenny has been hurt before. Can he get over his past hurt and open up to new love?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Food   Oral Sex   Violence  

If this were a love story, I imagine that I would have picked up Jenny right there and carried her to her bedroom. This, however, is not a love story (wink, wink), and I was neither capable of lifting her nor did I have a clue as to where I would have carried her if I were, in fact, about the size and shape (as being in condition) of Fabio.

Instead, I got to my feet and, in a gentlemanly manner, helped my lady love to her feet. She held my hand after getting up and looked at me with the look that Nancy always gave Ronnie (if you have no clue as to what I mean get an old issue of Time). Then, she went to her toetips and kissed me, on the cheek, her lips just touching enough to leave the slightest “smooch” sound as they parted with my skin.

“Let’s go, big boy,” she said as she pulled me by my hand to her room.

I followed.

Her room had a bed. I am sure that things I would notice later were also there, but at the time all I was only aware of the bed. Well, I didn’t really notice the bed itself in any detail, either. It was there, and both of us seemed to fit on it. To be honest, that was the extent of my interest in my surroundings at the time.

She pushed me against it, and I slumped into a seated position as she lowered herself to her knees. Her hands reached out for my penis, the tips of her fingers just touching together around it. With it softly in her grip, she looked at me and smiled. Then, my dick again disappeared into her mouth, even as her eyes watched my face.

I resisted the urge to touch her head and to stroke her hair. Instead, I dug my hands into the bedspread. I felt good (like, duh!), but if the truth be known, there is nothing I find sexier than watching a woman giving head. Excuse me, there is nothing I find sexier than watching a woman who enjoys giving head giving head.

Jenny enjoyed what she was doing, and I wanted to just study her face as she held me in her mouth. I can only say that, right then, hers was the most beautiful face I had ever seen.

Her lips were stretched, not to their fullest, but still a more than goodly amount around the upper shaft of my penis. With her eyes open and locked onto mine, her tongue stroked its trapped head and tickled in the right spots. Her right hand stroked with a slow twisting motion on the exposed the bulk of my erection. Her left was busy fondling my testicles through the scrotum.

Eventually, she began lowering her head, fitting about four inches into her mouth. She held me there a moment, then two, before she began to slide her lips up to the head. Again, her head moved toward my stomach but still halted midway to my pubic patch. She pulled back and began to orally copulate with me, using steady, unhurried motions.

I enjoyed the sensation of her mouth and the show of her slow blow, for several minutes. She brought me almost to the point where I could take no more. My body tensed, and all feeling became centered around my penis.

She sensed this and tried to suck down on me in earnest, but I pushed her away and forced her back to her feet as I rose to mine.

I spun both of us around so her back was to the bed.

I shoved against her gently, as a hint, with no more force than it would take to move a butterfly in flight.

Jenny took my direction as silently as I had given it.

She slid down on the bed and turned to lay down. I knelt between her knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.