May Day
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Lapi

Man, (you gals too) I did not know what to do now. I figured the easiest and safest thing to do was to wait and do 'Nada'.

I asked Marie if she was paying the girls, women excuse me, enough and did she need more money than what I had given her. Her answer was 'the look'. How the Hell was I supposed to know what that meant.

There were somethings I would not, could not do. My entire career had been either military type extractions or kidnap/rescue activity. No way in Hell was I about to enslave these young girls. Protect them, yes. Care about them, most certainly. However, to rip them away to the life of a slave was not my idea of a 'fun' time, regardless, and these girls had not even had such a chance in life. I would be no better than the people who kidnapped my sister.

All the excuses to relent one could make, were running through my mind though; that these girls had a 'shit' life already weighed heavily on my mind. Knowing that some countries, like France, had laws that were different than Virginia as to consensual sex, I was more than willing to consider them to already be a part of my life, but there was an over-riding issue about that. I believed it, slavery that is, to be wrong. We, as a country, had fought to put a stop to the sexual exploitation of children in parts of Europe. Maybe by definition they may not have been children, but I thought of them as too young to know what this was all about...

I had a 'smart ass' answer, ignoring, or trying to ignore the soon to be women bodies of these girls. I had no intention of hurting the girl's feelings or emotions. I dropped to the floor and took them both into a hug. "I love both of you!" There is nothing I would not do to protect you. As difficult as it may be, I have no right to make you my slaves. If you both love me too, then you must realize you cannot ask that of me either."

I think Marie was the most taken aback by what I had said. In her mind, it would solve so many issues, some of which I did not know about. I could not do or say any more, just kept holding the girls. Naked girls on a Cote d'azur beach was a common thing, hence why so many were kidnapped. Girls even younger than 13 experimented by showing off their assets to anyone they could, they seemed to be born with that trait. It was another reason why French laws had been changed, at least regarding children.

I used some money to provide a sort of early warning system. Unknown to them, the girls were the model; it would be in use on most of the Cote d'azur beaches. Mothers, grand mothers even grand fathers were to become their 'watchers'. A small stipend was paid and a sort of reward if any lead or tip about a suspicious person or group was made. Sure, we had many false alarms, but the value from a legitimate one far outweighed any problems. S E France was no longer the paradise of easy marks the slavers had been used to.

This did not solve my problems with the girls. Both moved in. They were now 'going to show me' that being attractive and more than desirable justified the results they wanted. They started bringing home every boy, men even, and the term amorous would not describe how they acted.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.