Protection and Preservation, Book 09
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

[Andy writes from Europe]

We left two days later. Tomas was with us and Grandpop and grandmother were not. It had been a busy two days with much that had to be done including a ritualized apology by the men. It only took one day of hunger and no wives in their beds before the men saw the error of their ways! Marco's wife became co-leader. She took an immediate and active part in governing the village. It was she who approved of what Tomas was going to do anyway.

We took to the air in Duck and Mallard. Prince was pronounced air worthy but was left for Grandpop's use. Our first stop would be Marseille "on the Med."

I was piloting Duck with Bobbi as my copilot. It was just the two of us and she had shut the door to the rest of the plane. She wanted to talk about sex. She admitted that she was still a virgin and the debate was when, not if, or who. I asked if Tomas was pushing. She said that he wasn't. She asked me when Charles and I first made love.

I knew this was coming so I took a deep breath and began to talk. "Everyone assumed we would be together but Charlie began drawing away from me just before our birthdays. We hadn't had sex but had engaged in some heavy petting sessions. We went to start the training and then I blew the world up. He wouldn't touch me. Bobbi, I didn't realize how much I needed his touch until it wasn't there. The thirty days were hell and then we came together. Charlie didn't really expect me there.

"I came but it was no better. I wanted him to crawl to me. Here was this gorgeous man who seemed to have no need for me. I realized that he wasn't going to walk to me much less crawl. I ran from the house. I stood outside crying and he came to me and gently took me in his arms. What he said then froze my blood and finally brought me completely to my senses.

"He comforted me like you would a child, not like a lover. He said he understood that I thought I was right. He said that I should return inside for my parents and leave! I told him there was no future for me without him. We whispered some more and I again offered myself to him in any capacity he would have me. This time, I meant from the bottom of my heart through the top of my head. He told me that, if I wanted to stay, I would be punished physically. I told him I was his on any basis. After a bit more discussion, he took my hand and we went back inside. We sent our folks away and would have over five hours before they would return.

"It was a long and painful day. By then end of it, I confessed my loving obedience to Charles and we made love. That was when I gave him my virginity. In the time after that, he said we would marry. We made love again and then discussed our vows. I wanted to add 'obey' to mine as a promise to him. I've kept that promise and will. Giving Charles my virginity was just part of a larger picture that resulted in our announcement of marriage.

"Your virginity is something you can only give once. I suggest you think long before you give it until you marry. You are, I hope, on birth control."

Bobbi grinned. "Yes, I'm protected. Doctor George requires it when you come of age or he will no longer be your doctor." I nodded. "Your story is one 'for the ages' because you two are so well-known. I hope to maintain a lower profile though Mom Mel doesn't seem to offer much hope on that.

"I think Tomas may be the one but we need some time. I think this trip will provide enough time but we'll see. He still has to learn a lot about how to treat women and me if things are going to work for us. The emotion is there but the living is still to be determined. He does have a good touch but I can keep my head."

Mallard called us then saying that they would check out the airport while we circled. We acknowledged them. As we circled, I said, "I hope that answered all your questions." I grinned. More soberly, I said, "No one has even heard much of the story of that day. Primarily, it's known that I was spanked and we married. I have said before, it was my worst and best day."

Mallard signaled that there was no wind and the runway was acceptably smooth. Bobbi said, "Let's land this monster." I nodded and we did.

[Charlie writes from Marseille]

Marseille was deserted but there was a beautiful beach not far out of town. We went swimming and I almost felt sorry for Tomas. There were so many beautiful women wearing so little that he had trouble figuring out where to look though the vast majority of his looking was at the topless beauty by his side. I was, of course, used to our family's swimming habits which my wife had adopted. She was wearing a wisp of something for a bottom and nothing else and looked absolutely glorious. Seeing her close to naked even after over a year of marriage still excites me as much as ever. I think that's a good thing and so does Andrea.

We had gotten our vehicles out and checked out the city thoroughly. We found no signs of habitation in many years. The dune buggies went out of town but found no traces of people.

We spent the night at the airport in a terminal. Bobbi had Tomas put his bedroll and hers close to Andrea and me. It was a quiet night. The four of us woke up at dawn and put on enough clothing and guns to go outside. It was peaceful and quiet as we walked along holding hands. We returned to everyone waking. We helped prepare breakfast and Tomas pitched in with a will. At one point, he grinned at me and I grinned back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.