The Museum - Cover

The Museum

Copyright© 2014 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A group of college friends enter an abandoned wax museum. Unknown to them, there is an evil power behind all what they see there. Warning: story is violent and gruesome.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Magic   Time Travel   Mystery   Paranormal   Were animal   Zombies   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Sarah found herself in the middle of some bedroom. From the looks of it, it looked like she was inside some kind of hotel room. She was lying down on a bed. She had no recollection of how she got there. Also from the look of it, it looked like it was night time.

Sarah went over to the bathroom and washed her face over the bathroom basin, with warm water. After washing her face, she stared at herself in the mirror.

"What am I doing here?" she asked herself.

The last thing she could remember was that she was in some kind of waxwork museum. She wasn't sure if it was just a dream.

She left the bathroom and headed back to the bedroom. She then heard noises, coming form behind the bed. Curiously, she climbs over her bed, trying to make out the sounds coming from next door.

"OOhh!! OOoohhh" she heard a woman moaning.

"Are they having sex back there?" Sarah asked herself.

She smiled a bit. When it came to things like this, she was nosy as hell. She also then just realised that there was something above her bed's head as well. It was a small hole.

She was on her knees, peeking through the hole. She could see what was happening next door. She saw a black-haired greasy-looking Middle Eastern looking man fucking a white brunette, with his cock hammering her cunt and her legs wrapped around him. He was squeezing both her breast really roughly while kissing down her nape.

From the looks of it, the woman looked like a middle aged European woman, most probably French. The guy looked Iranian. But they weren't alone. Next to them on the bed was a young girl, probably in her late teens (most likely 17 years old) fingering herself, wit her eyes closed and moaning sexually.

The man pulled hi cock out of the brunette's pussy, with his cum dripping down her wet pussy and cum stained brown pubic hair. He grabbed the woman and the young girl by their brown hair, forcing each of them to lap their tongues on his cum stained cock.

"I want to see mother and daughter lick my big Iranian dick. Do it," he yelled at them.

He did have a strong Iranian accent.

While the Iranian guy was holding onto the mother's and daughter's brown hair they were lapping their tongues at his cock, like they were eating ice cream.

"You French bitches are the best," the Iranian guy replied.

He then ordered them to both lie on their backs and not to move. Sarah saw the Iranian guy walking towards a drawer. He pulled it open and took out what looked like two pairs of handcuffs. He cuffed the wrists of both the French mother and daughter to the top part of the bed.

At first he rammed his cock into the French daughter's pussy while sucking hard on her right nipple and squeezing roughly on her left one. The French daughter was making loud sexual screams, like as in she was in pain but also enjoying at the same time.

"Please take it slowly with my daughter. She is very young," the French mother pleaded, in her French accent.

The Iranian guy pulled out of the daughter' pussy. He then yanked the poor French mother's brown hair.

"Shut up bitch!! Your husband's entire gang had been wiped out. But we spared your husband's men's wives and daughters. If you want to see no harm to come to your husband and son, you will do as I say. You and your daughter are now my property!!, " the Iranian guy sneered.

The French mother had tears flowing down her cheeks and she was starting to cry a bit.

From what Sarah could tell, he must be some kind of Iranian gangster. The French woman and her daughter were undoubtedly the wife and daughter of who could be the head of the French criminal organization.

She was caught in the middle of some gang war, with the Iranian mafia winning against their French counterpart.

But deep down, she knew she was enjoying what she was seeing right now. And that she didn't care.

"Open your mouth," he ordered her.

The French mother reluctantly opened her mouth out of fear. The Iranian guy shoved his cock into her mouth. While she was sucking on his cock, he was moving his cock inside her jaw, as if he was fucking her face. Sarah could tell that the French woman's head and jaws were aching like hell.

There was a knock on the bedroom door (the other room, not Sarah's).

The Iranian guy pulled his cock out of the French mother's mouth. Sarah could see Iranian sperm dripping down from the French brunette mother's jaw. The Iranian guy went and opened the room door.

"A Salaam," the Iranian guy said.

He let 12 people into the room. They all looked Iranian and the Iranian man spoke to them in Farsi. They were dressed in expensive Armani suits. Some of them even wore black shades.

He must be the boss of this Iranian mafia gang, Sarah thought.

The Iranian mafia boss untied mother and daughter. Sarah then saw ten of the Iranian men undressing. Their naked bodies were very hairy. Some of them were muscular and some were fat.

Two fat Iranians climbed onto the bed, under their boss's orders the mother and daughter were forced to pressed their pussies onto those guys' cocks and be on top of them and position themselves doggy style. While the French mother and daughter were facing the two fat guys, two muscular Iranians came to them from behind. The two Iranian guys shoved their cocks into their asses.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.