The Museum - Cover

The Museum

Copyright© 2014 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A group of college friends enter an abandoned wax museum. Unknown to them, there is an evil power behind all what they see there. Warning: story is violent and gruesome.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Magic   Time Travel   Mystery   Paranormal   Were animal   Zombies   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Doug found himself in a very strange situation. His heart was beating very quickly and he was sweating like a pig. He realized that his arms were stretched out and that he was impaled on some kind of cross. To his horror, he saw both his veins were dripping with blood. Both his veins had nails impaled on them.

"Oh God!! God help me!! Please God help me!!" Doug crying out frantically.

He could see that he was high above ground. His feet were four meters high. He had a mixed sense and feeling of pain and discomfort and fear all at the same time.

This has got to be a nightmare, he thought.

Doug had no idea or recollection how he came to be in this position. But he did his best to see where he was. From what he could see and what he could tell, he could see that he must be somewhere in a swamp. He was quite close to the bank of a swamp. He saw trees all around him and he could hear birds making noises. Up on the sky, it looked like it was dusk. The moon was also shining through.

Then to his horror, he saw a band of hooded figures approaching him. They were chanting in some strange language. At first he thought they must be monks. They must be monks and that they somehow drugged him and this was how he ended up this situation.

He remembered his friend Phil telling him of such stories, especially ones from Mexico or Central America.

As the monks kept on chanting and were now surround his cross, he also realized that he was completely naked.

The more they kept chanting, the more Doug felt exceptionally scared.

Then Doug saw it. from up in the sky, something was coming down. It was something very huge. Doug started crying, with tears streaming down his pale cheeks. He also started pissing too. He was pissing out of fear. He had never felt this scared in his life and he wanted to wake up as soon as possible from this nightmare.

He wanted to look away but fear was parlaying his skull muscle.

Up on the bright round moon, he could see the descending figure of what looked like a crow. But it was not a normal crow. It was a giant flying creature. It was the size of a man. Its large black wings were stretched out, giving out a twenty foot wingspan up on midair, on the night sky.

It was also making a very horrifying shrieking screeching sound, like a monstrous equivalent of a very large bird.

"Thunderbird!! Thunderbird!" Doug muttered to himself.

He was thinking very quickly about the story of the thunderbird. He once saw an episode from the old TV show Monsterquest, titled Birdzilla. It was an episode about giant birds. Such birds not only existed but that they also attacked people. Native Americans once had myths and legends about such birds, going back to ancient times, and they called them 'thunderbirds.'

As the creature got closer and closer on view, he realized that this creature couldn't have been a 'thunderbird.' From what he remembered when seeing the documentary, it was just a large human-sized normal bird, either as a surviving prehistoric bird or a mutated modern one.

What he saw was truly monstrous. Its legs were like that of a man, except it was covered in black feathers. It had arms attached to its large black wings. It had very evil malicious looking eyes. He could also see sharp razor teeth

As the creature was nearing towards him, he could see clearly what it was, as the full moon was shining very brightly behind it. The creature was like a crossover between man and crow.

"God please save me!!" he muttered his one last prayer.

Doug closed his eyes, screaming like hell.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.