Who Are You? - Cover

Who Are You?

Copyright© 2014 by Barneyr

Chapter 11: A New Lady

Thursday, July 19th, 2012

This morning I awoke to passionate kisses from my new roommate and lover. Carin was already naked and in the mood for some tender loving. For that matter, so was I. Needless to say I tried to give back the same passion that I was receiving. We kissed, upping the power behind the kisses until it was like sticking your tongue in a live light socket. Electricity was flowing both ways through our bodies as we entwined on the bed.

I finally broke our lips apart and started kissing all over Carin's face and neck. I moved down her chest to between her luscious mounds and began circling first one breast and then the other in a figure eight. Each circuit of the spiraling figure eight brought me closer to her straining nipples, where I lingered a moment at each before spiraling back to my starting point at her sternum. I then trailed my tongue and small kisses and nips at her flesh down her center to her innie where I tongued her belly button and softly blew warm air over her flesh, giving rise to goose bumps along the trail of saliva that I had left on her skin.

Carin's hands were in my hair slowly guiding me to the Promised Land below. I ran my lips and tongue through her sparse forest of curly hairs pulling softly on one or two to excite her further. Then I moved ever so slowly down to the pearly gates to my lover's fountain of youth. I used my tongue to part her budding lips in search of the source of her essence. As I moved slowly up and down her crease, her petals opened revealing the flower of her womanhood to my eager protrusion, seeking the source of her wellspring of honeyed syrup. By then my nose was bumping into a straining button trying desperately to break the surface of her overheated body, so that it too could receive the erotic stimulation it needed to catch up to the heat and passion of the rest of her.

I didn't totally abandon Carin's greasy lips, but I did move up to lick and tease her emerging button of love. My tongue encircled it, as I sucked and nipped at her, trying to give her back the love she had showered on me yesterday. I sucked at her button just like I did her burgeoning nipples a few moments ago.

Suddenly, my head was enclosed in a velvety vice and my hearing was dulled significantly, however I still heard the screech of my lover as her orgasm sweep through her like a wild fire. Just as suddenly as my head was squeezed in a death grip, I was released when Carin no longer was among the conscious. Her lungs were gasping for air, but I'm sure that she was out like a light. Her body was lax after the rectus of a few seconds ago. Her only movement was her ovaled mouth gasping great lungfuls of air and her chest expanding and contracting.

I gave my lover a few minutes to gather her strength for the rest of my love making. Finally, Carin fluttered her eyelids and came back to the living. She raised her head to look at me.

'My God Henry, you are trying to kill me with your love, well at least with your love making. I've never felt this way before and yet I crave more. Please give me more of your love.'

'Never fear, my love. I shall love you like this for as long as I can breathe, and I hope that we never tire of these moments of pleasure and desire. I love you Carin Winslow. I don't think I can ever live without your love.'

'Nor I yours, Henry Morgan; I too want to be with you until my dying day and I will never tire of these moments of ecstasy and the all-encompassing love we have for each other.'

The rest of the morning was made up of loving sex between two people who became one, in harmony with the world.

All too soon it was over; Carin was exhausted and sleepy and I was raring to go; besides Hector would be here soon. I covered Carin and went to my room, got dressed, and I fixed a sandwich for my breakfast. Hector showed up a half hour later and knocked on the door. He was being quiet so we left after I made sure Carin was asleep and then I locked the door. I had found another garage door opener, changed the batteries out, and made sure it worked yesterday so I knew I could get back in. Of course Carin had given me my own key, but I thought going in the garage door would be quieter.

Hector had driven his loaner truck from Jesus and it was a real beater, but it purred like a kitten. We pulled up in the dealer's lot, I got out, and some slick salesman headed my way.

"You looking for a new car or truck to replace that thing?" said the smarmy salesman.

I decided to play along for a while. God I hated those slick bastards. They gave used car salesmen a bad name. "Yeah, thought I'd see what kind o deal you could make me on a new truck." I drawled out. "I need about five for it."

"I'm not sure we could give five for that. Does it run alright?"

"Sure does, gets me from work to home and back, no fuss."

"Well I might be able to work five hundred for it, but that about all."

"Five hunerd! I was lookin fer five grand. It's worth all of that."

In the meantime, a fifty-something gentleman, ramrod straight with a high and tight haircut of grey walked up behind the smarmy bastard and said, "Bill I think this one is pulling your leg. Afternoon Henry, you're ready to pick your new 3500. By the way Bill, you might want to go back inside before you embarrass yourself anymore."

"Afternoon Sam, there's always one like that at any dealership."

"Well he started Monday and so far he has pissed off three possible sales and had four ass chewings, so I don't think he'll be here much longer." We walked over to the truck I rode in and then Sam said, "So where did you get the beater?"

"A friend and one of your fellow Marines brought me over here. This is our incognito vehicle. We figure nobody would be noticing this thing sitting around. Hector, come meet another Marine. Sam Drucker, meet Hector Lopez, disabled Marine fresh from the sand."

"Damn Master Gunny, I didn't know you worked here," Hector said as he clasped hands with Sam and then pulled him into a hug. Then there was a "Semper Fi" followed by a 'Ooh Rah"

"I take it you two already know each other?"

"You might be able to say that; I thought I taught you better than to get in the way of explosives, Hector."

"I couldn't help it Gunny. I did save my squad though. The damn thing had three triggers. I found two and was walking away when the third went off taking most of my calf and they had to take the knee too. However, I get around alright."

"If you need anything Hector, you call me, and I do mean anything."

"Gunny, do you fish?" I asked the man.

"Sure do, I love to fish. Why? I seem to think something is going on here I really might be interested in."

I explained to Sam about my accident, and the mystery surrounding it. Then I explained what Hector and I were doing tomorrow night until Saturday morning sometime.

"Henry, Hector, if you can use an old used up Gunny, I'm in. I still know how to take a licking and keep on ticking. So where do we meet?"

"Hector is going to pick me up and then we can come get you. I take it, you have your own equipment?"

"I've got several rods and reels and I even have one of those hog legs like you're carrying in your back Ranger. I'm still damn good with it too."

"I never turn down help from a vet, so you're in Sam. Now let's see my Spirito Argenti and we can get on with the business at hand."

Hector looked at me and said, "Spirito Argenti? What is that?"

"Try Fantasma Plato, Hector," said Gunny.

"Oh I see the silver ghost. But why the other name?"

"That is in Italian; my old truck was red, so I named her Christine, this one is silver, so that makes it Spirito Argenti or Argenti for short. I have been thinking about a name for her, but I couldn't think of a good one. I thought Casper, but that's masculine; I wanted a feminine name, so I started looking at languages I knew and that one jumped out at me. Carin thought it was weird too. However I told her it was in the language of love, and I usually love my trucks, so that is how she got named."

By now we were standing in front of Argenti. I looked her over; and was wowed with what I saw. I jumped in and turned the key and she fired right up. Yep, she was mine; Argenti was mine. I looked underneath and could see a couple of places I could stash my weapons.

"Hector is your cousin Jesus a good welder?"

"One of the best. Why you need something welded up?"

"I need to get a few boxes welded up and then welded into my truck frame. I want them to look like they belong there. You think he can do that for me?"

"Do armadillos lay flat on the highways of Texas? I guarantee nobody will know they are there. I'll have him get a look at your old truck. Has it been released to the insurance company yet? If not he can probably bid on it and get the salvage for it."

"I'll call Carmody and have him release it to your cousin. I'll tell him I want to try to keep it as a reminder to how close I came to die. Maybe they can release it to me long enough for Jesus to look at the stash boxes I had on it."

Sam had looked at both of us like we were crazy and then said, "Henry, what do you use the stash boxes for? Certainly not drugs."

"No Sam, I keep some weapons and ammo in them. I travel a lot and when I am on a new construction site, I'm also the back up for security. So I carry a little extra weaponry to make sure me and the site are free from harm. I usually have one of my Colts and a special AK, plus more ammunition and my conceal permits and any other paperwork I don't want people to find. I use a key similar to the truck key to open them and that key is on my key ring. Most people think it's for the glove box which has a lock too, but the ignition key opens that."

"Have you really needed that extra fire power before Henry?" asked Hector.

"Yes I have. Once in Los Cruces and then again in Sierra Vista in Arizona. Both times I had gangs from Mexico trying to come in and steal construction equipment and materials. The one in Las Cruces wanted the dynamite and blasting caps in the explosive shed. They got a real surprise as the explosives were under the shed, not in it. That and I had all the caps stashed in my truck."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.