Who Are You? - Cover

Who Are You?

Copyright© 2014 by Barneyr

Chapter 10: A Loving Interlude

I lay there thinking about what my life was like for the past two months. Two months ago, I was getting things lined up, so I could start a new job. I had finished that business complex for a major company that had left the US for cheaper labor overseas; but had found that when the label read 'Made in China', people here stopped buying their product. So they brought back the assembly portion of the product to a plant that they hadn't sold in Iowa. However, the label now had to read, 'Assembled in USA'. They got a small boost in their sales, but not what they expected. So they bought back a couple of their old plants in Tennessee and Georgia. Now the label could say 'Made in USA'. Guess what, the price was a bit more, but the product was selling again. So their headquarters that was moved to Canada, was currently ready to move back to Tennessee where they were before. The land that their building was on originally was at present a soy bean farm. They finally found a nice piece of land just north of Chattanooga, in Red Bank. We built a three building complex; with the headquarters in a five-story building, a one story but two-level R&D center, and a shipping and receiving warehouse. I had just finished up seven months building that complex and had taken a month off when the new job came in.

Then I started down to Austin and got waylaid by some punk in a yellow flying UFO, or something, and ended up in a coma for a month. Once I finally woke up; I'm inundated with noise that I furthermore figure out is other people's thoughts. Yeah I really need to start working on that part.

Anyway, I find a kindly nurse about my own age that needs help grieving for a lost son. Then I meet Carin. Boy, howdy, that was a shock. Almost from our first meeting there was something there between us. Now I'm getting to explore that aspect of my life. Then too, I have some more important matters to look into – like who hit me and tried to pawn it off as a non event. That was going to be one of my priorities, to find out about that portion of my recent past. Carin was my other priority. Well my number one priority anyway. Number two would be finding the sneaky bastards that put me in the hospital.

Somewhere around that time I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up much later to a very nice feeling on my swollen dick. I almost felt like a Hoover was softly attached; and when I looked down, I saw a head bobbing up and down in my rampant shaft. Next I saw a sweet face with a wide grin on it. She air kissed me and then went back to hoovering my cock, trying her very best to gather my load of protein for this morning.

I could tell it was now morning, as there was light coming around the curtains in the spare room I was ensconced in. I tapped Carin on her head and motioned for her to turn around, as I could tell she was nude again, and I wanted my own breakfast pick-me-up. It didn't take her very long to comply with my request, and I was soon trying to scoop as much of her juices as I could from her overflowing grotto. I used my chin, and the dimple there, to agitate her straining clit; which in turn made more of her honeyed essence for me to scoop out of her center. It seemed to be a never-ending cycle of desire and excitement. Finally, I could take no more, as I felt my balls retracting up into their sack and then the mighty explosion of my semen rushing through my dick to hose the back of Carin's throat with my morning load of essential protein. At the same time, as I was painting her tonsils, Carin was in the throes of a huge gut wrenching cum that froze her body in a rectus of orgiastic bliss. That cum of hers drenched me in her sticky sweet fluids, which I truly loved and enjoyed drinking from her chalice. Shortly afterward she fainted, and I drifted off into another world that seemed to consist of fluffy clouds and angelic music.

Sometime later I awoke and noticed that Carin was sound asleep. I extricated myself from the tangle of her arms and legs, and slowly moved her into a proper alignment to the bed and covered her up. She murmured something in her sleep as I rearranged her, then she settled down and was fast asleep again. I dressed in shorts and left her sleeping. I fixed myself some breakfast of coffee and toast with jelly. She'd brought in the newspaper, so I read that at the kitchen table, while I had my morning meal. After reading all I wanted to of the paper, I called Sam at the dealership. He said my new truck had just arrived; so I drove Carin's car over there to get all the paperwork done. I called my credit union and had them transfer the money for the truck to the dealer's bank. Boy did I ever get a great deal. The truck was just what I wanted, and I got it for about six hundred over dealer cost. Now I think I needed an excellent welder; I think Hector's cousin would be a good place to start. I told Sam I would not be able to pick up the truck until tomorrow. I had looked it over, and it had everything I wanted. A few more bells and whistles than what my older one had, but I wasn't complaining.

I then called Alan to see if I could gather up my weapons and papers from my old truck, and I would stash them at Carin's until I could get my new hiding places made for the truck. Alan was out of the office, but he said he would let someone know I was coming by for the items. I asked where the old truck was as I wanted to make sure I had everything. I still needed my house and other keys from my key ring. I got the location for their impound lot, as forensics was finally done with my truck for now. So I headed for headquarters so I could pick up my stuff from their lock-up and get the letter so I could get the rest of my stuff from the truck.

I contacted a Sergeant Bowen at the police headquarters who led me to their evidence locker area. There I signed for and received my keys, the papers from my glove box and my AK, 1911, ammo and permits. They had also found my other 1911 and two k-bars that were hidden behind the rear seat in the springs. That meant there were no more weapons in the truck that they knew about. I was escorted to Carin's car by Sergeant Bowen and he asked, "Who are you and why did you have so many weapons hidden in your truck?"

"Sergeant Bowen, I'm an ex-ranger, and I work all over the southwest as a building coordinator and chief consultant. Some of the areas that I go into and have to stay at are not always safe places to be at night. Normally, I stay on-site during the early construction phases, and I am back up for our security. Therefore, I like to be armed, and I have all the necessary permits for concealed carry. I know how to use each weapon, as well as when not to use them too. However, it also allows me to stay sharp in case Uncle Sam wants me back for clandestine work like I did before. Then too, when I can get some time off, I like to hunt, and as a rule I have a deer or razorback each year for my larder. I usually only hunt with my 45s but sometimes I go up north and hunt bear with the AK or something bigger."

"You hunt deer with just a 45? That sounds a little farfetched."

"Not really, the effective range is like 55 yards. If I can't sneak up on a deer to at least that range, I'm not a very good Ranger then, am I?"

"No, I guess not. You know I never thought about it like that. I guess that is a better way to hunt. You can be sure of a kill, and you know what is behind the prey, so there is no collateral damage if you miss, or it is a through and through."

"Exactly. Now you see why I have the weapons that I have. Besides it keeps me young. A single knee crack or pop will send my quarry running, so I have to stay sharp and limber to hunt this way. It also gives the animal a fair chance to escape too. I have to be very good, or I don't get what I'm hunting for. Thanks for the help Sergeant. Now which way to the impound lot, so I can make sure I have all my stuff out of my old truck?"

He told me the easiest way to get to the impound lot, and I bid him good day. Once I found the lot I gave the man responsible my letter and he let me in. I carried a bag, like a gym bag, to pick up my other things and went back to see my poor four-year old beat up truck. Man I couldn't believe I actually survived that accident. Both drivers' side doors were in the bed; the middle post was bowed way in, almost ripping it out of the frame. The seat was bent so bad you would have to cut it out with a torch. The whole body looked like a wrecking ball had come into the driver's door. Man was I ever lucky. The seat belt was cut with a very sharp knife or a razor blade; the cut was so clean. I finally climbed in on the other side and rummaged around for anything the police missed. Like the blasting caps under the dash by the glove box. I had about ten caps left after my last job. I had also stashed a couple of pounds of C-4 under the center console which I removed. They had forgotten the insurance and registration papers in the overhead compartment that normally held sunglasses. I went through the truck and found what other odds and ends that forensics didn't need or want, but I did. So after about an hour I was done. The guard had watched me for a while, but then he got busy and that is when I removed the caps and C-4 and put it in my bag. Finally, I was done; I really hated to leave Christine there, as she had been very good to me. Yeah I name my vehicles. Because of the aggressiveness of this truck and being a Dodge, I named her Christine. That, and she was bright red, made naming her easy. My new one was silver with dark slate interior. I was thinking of this one being the Silver Ghost, or maybe even Casper. Nah, I think the Silver Ghost is best.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.