Who Are You?
Chapter 9: First Day of Freedom

Copyright© 2014 by Barneyr

Much later that Tuesday morning, I was awakened by the smell of eggs, coffee, and if I'm not mistaken, bacon. Sure-enough young Nurse Kirby was bringing my morning meal, and probably my last hospital meal. Wonder of wonders, I couldn't see the bottom of the coffee cup. No weak coffee today. The food, while not real hot, was very good, and I savored each bite, especially the two pieces of bacon that came with the meal.

After breakfast, I dressed in some slacks and a button-down shirt, and awaited the delivery of my bags from secured storage. I did a little work on my laptop and did a little more research into the areas around Hubbard.

About ten, Dr. Levitz came in, listened to my heart and lungs, and read my chart where the nurse recorded my second BM and temperature from this morning.

"Well Henry, you are well enough to leave here, but please take it easy; I don't want to see you here again. You have been a great patient, and your recovery has progressed very well. Now go and build back up your strength enough that you can go on with your life. It has been a real pleasure knowing you."

"Thank you doctor, I think I owe you my life. I will try very hard to take care of it, and I promise you I won't be back. I do hope though that the closing of this place is not going to place too big a burden on you."

"Henry, between you and me, you are my last patient here, and I don't plan on coming back again. I have privileges at the other hospitals in town, so this is not going to affect me in any way. I'm actually kind of glad this one is closing. Too much of the equipment is out of date; and I think they are selling the property to a developer that wants to build upscale condos here. Well that is one of the rumors anyway. Stay well and out of trouble Henry, goodbye."

"Thanks again doc, you take care too."

About an hour after the doctor's visit Nurse Kelly came in, and gave me my discharge papers and said good-bye. Ten minutes later Hector came in with my bags on a cart and asked if there was anything else I wanted to put in his car to take to Carin's place. I had him add my dirty laundry and my briefcase to the load, and he left. I had asked Nurse Kirby if there was any problem for me waiting in this room for a courier to bring me my package due this morning. She said there wasn't, as I was the only patient on this floor.

At eleven, a man walked in carrying a Fed-Ex envelope and asked if I was Henry Morgan. I produced my ID, he asked me to sign his computer, and I received my package. He left, and I sat on the bed and opened the envelope. It was the paperwork requesting that I sign at the bottom and send back to the bank, and there was a credit card issued by the bank and my new debit card. I called Hector, and he said he was waiting downstairs. So I went by the nurse's station, and said good-bye to Nurse Kirby again and left the floor. Upon exiting the elevator, I wound my way out of the hospital by following the exit signs, and I saw Hector by the front door. We then went to his car, in which he took me to Carin's home and helped me move my things in her spare room. I noticed a closed door that just about had to be the master bedroom, so we tried to be as quiet as possible. I said good-bye to Hector out on the porch, as he had to get back to work, but he promised me that he would be back on Friday with a boat and ratty truck to go fishing and hunting for the culprits that ruined my summer.

I went back into the house and put my clothes away in the closet of the spare room. I could see that Carin had made room for me, even if it was only for show. I then stripped off my clothes and laid down for a nap to rest up for whatever came later.

I know I dreamed of Carin, but I became aware of my dick inside a wet and very warm orifice. I blinked my eyes open and saw a chestnut brown head bobbing up and down on my groin. Beautiful long fingers of a hand were making their way up my chest to my nipples, and then teasing them with caresses and pinches. This, along with the oral ministrations below, soon had me praying for release. I started humping my hips, to let my lover know I was awake as I opened my mind to hers.

'Darling, I will give you a month of Sundays to stop what you are doing, but only if I get the same privileges when you finish your protein shake.'

'If you give me half of what I got last night, then you're on cowboy!'

Wow! There for a moment I thought I was attached to a milking machine, pulses and humming vibrations surrounded my happy stick. All too soon I could feel the stirrings and rumblings deep inside my ball sack and then ... eruption. I felt like I spewed like Vesuvius, and the tremors were so strong I was sure seismographs were registering this incredible eruption as a ten on the Richter scale. Well, they were a ten on my scale of eruptions anyway.

I was barely there mentally when, after swallowing my load, Carin kissed my shrinking log and turned her face up to look at me. When I saw that face with a small rivulet of my sperm trickling to one side of her mouth, I suddenly realized that I truly did love this woman who was beaming her love straight through her eyes. Her love for me was burrowing into my eyes and finding its way to my heart, merging with the love I had for her. All this love exploded in my head, which I shared with Carin as our minds were melded together in total bliss.

It was; I'm sure, only seconds later, but the feeling of oneness and being larger than life just consumed us with a fire that seemed eternal and yet ethereal, almost God like. This is definitely not a feeling I had ever had before, and one I hoped never ended.

'I love you Carin Winslow, more than I have ever loved anyone before in my life. Please say that you love me too, or I shall have to go away and live my life in misery or end it, so I no longer feel the total despair that you are not attainable for me.'

'And I love you too, Henry Morgan. I will never leave you willingly, for you are now a very large part of me. I give you my love, my heart, my mind, and my body. Do with me what you will; and I will love you until the end of time. Now make me your woman.'

I was taken by surprise that I was erect and able to continue with our lovemaking. I moved Carin to the side of the bed, and crawled down her body; leaving kisses and nips from her neck to her toes and then back to her center. Once I was at her chestnut covered center, I lingered and tongued her from taint to hairline and everywhere in between. I swabbed her lips, sucking away all the succulent sweetness I found there. I ran my tongue through the forest of soft curly hair to find her tower of pleasure, which I encircled with my own lips, and sucked gently and battered it with my tongue. I then went back south to visit her flowing entrance to nirvana. Soon I could hear a high-pitched sound, although muffled by her vise like thighs that surely meant that she was achieving a release of her pent-up desire. After three more screeching climaxes, my hair was yanked up from her center and pulled to kiss my juice covered face.

The kiss was another scorcher, and I was surprised that we were not aflame when she ended the kiss.

'My dearest darling Henry, please make love to me so that I can quench this fire that you have brought to bear within my heart and loins. Please take pity on me and hose me with your semen so that I might die a sated woman. In other words, fuck me, you fool!'

What's a man supposed to do when he hears such sentiment and begging? I did what any other man would do. I took my hose and searched for the inferno I had created and tried to put the fire out. It took at least another ten minutes of clawing my way into and out of that fiery inferno to be able to get to a point that I could effectively quench the fire that I had fanned into life.

'My dearest Carin, have I been able to quench your hunger for now? Remember that I just got out of a hospital, and I was in a coma for over a month. So much more may not be available for at least another few hours.'

'Henry, if this is what a weakened man can provide me, then heaven help me when you become well again and are back to 100 percent, because I need at least a couple of hours rest now.'

We talked a little more, cuddled some and then drifted off into slumber. I awoke and the bed was empty; however, I did realize it was time to get up. I smelled something very delicious coming from the kitchen. What I smelled was a roast, I think it was beef, but it could have been pork. I got up, dressed, and ventured into the rest of the house following that succulent odor.

"Oh, there you are; I thought I smelled a roast cooking, but what I see now is much more beautiful than a roast. You know you could get a nasty burn dressed like that. Not that I'm complaining, but it's not too safe to cook in the nude."

"Not that you're complaining, but you are. Nudity is the dress of the day around here Dude, so get with it or find another place to stay."

"Yes Ma'am! I'm shucking clothes as I speak. Are there any other rules I should know about if I'm going to be living here?"

"Well one more. The spare room is for your clothes and from this day forward you sleep in the master bedroom, if you sleep at all. Is that understood mister?"

'But you must treat the mistress very nice, or out on your lovely ass, okay?'

'Perfectly clear my love. Now when do we eat, or do you need a refresher on my carpet munching?'

'For right now I think I will save that for later; the roast is about done, and if it stays in the oven much longer, it won't be fit to eat by man nor beast. So pull up a chair, after you get the wine out of the fridge.'

"Yes Mi'lady. Anything else your ladyship desires?" I said with a posh British accent.

"Mi'lady desires that you sit down before I attack you again. That bat between your legs is rising again, and I'm not sure I can take another session like earlier. So sit while I get the roast out and the veggies on the table. I figured that you could use a real home-cooked meal after all this time."

We made small talk during the very delicious meal, and I found that Carin did normally run around naked; no that's not right, she was nude most of the time. I'm sure everyone knows the rules for nude, naked, and nekkid. Hers was simple; nude is unclothed, naked is she is planning something but is not quite ready to spring it on you, and then nekkid is look out; you're in for some real fun now! As I thought about this, I savored the lovely meal, and I felt that I could certainly live with this kind of life. Maybe I needed to settle down some and not do so much traveling around the country.

God knows I had enough money to last the both of us for a very long time. I don't spend much on myself; I have a couple of cars, a nice place to live and lots of good friends. The last three years I have been stashing most of my money into IRAs and a few dollars here and there into stocks. I'm pretty good at picking winners. I bought Dell stock in '91 when it was about $22.00 a share. I bought ten shares on a bet. I have kept them all these years, and they have split several times, so I now have like 2200 shares at the current price of $16.61 per share; I have like $36.5 thousand in that stock alone. I think my portfolio is currently somewhere around a quarter of a million; if I was to liquidate slowly I could get that. Of course, I still have the majority of that three million I got when my parents and sister were killed, but that is in a trust to be given to me at age 55. So I have no idea what that trust is worth today. I also have probably another quarter of a million in savings and IRA's spread out in different institutions. So, I'm pretty well off for an old, 'has been' soldier.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.