Band Parents
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sexually active band geeks are nothing compared with their parents. New band parent, Bill, meets booster club president, Linda, and they begin a hot (and later kinky) journey together. The journey gets even kinkier when their spouses join the fun! *Caution. Creampie-eating men and cum-swapping couples inside.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After I'd taken Linda's anal virginity, Lily and I had got together with Charles and Linda a couple of times, both together and separately. One evening was dedicated to the four of us watching the edited version of Linda's anal deflowering. It was amazing to watch it on the huge flat screen TV in their media room downstairs, and the surround sound made it feel like it was happening live all around us. It was nearly 90 minutes long, and Charles jokingly referred to it as 'Around the World in Eighty Minutes.' Linda and I had great memories from the experience, and our spouses were very aroused by seeing the video.

Linda still hadn't let Charles have her anally, though. She told us it was only fair that he have a chance at Lily's ass first, so we devised a plan for the three day weekend for Martin Luther King's birthday. That Saturday, Linda took Abby on a shopping spree that Charles, of course begged off on. I took my son out of town to see my parents. We told them Lily had to work on a big project, but she was actually in our bedroom most of that long weekend, first recreating the 'around the world' adventure I'd had with Linda, and then spending the rest of the long weekend letting Charles fuck her in the ass several times.

Charles copied the raw footage from his system for us, so when I returned, Lily and I made love as we watched it together and we both came so hard that we collapsed into a sweaty sticky mess on the bed. I awoke a few hours later and the TV and all the lights were still on. Lily didn't even stir as I turned it all off and rejoined her in the bed.

Charles finally got to take his own wife anally a week or so later. He could have done it anytime, but he wanted Lily and I to witness it live, so we planned for it to happen when they came to our house for another a four-way tryst much like the first time. This time Charles and I ended the evening anally fucking our own wives as they knelt side-by-side on the bed. Charles came over the next day with a bottle of very old and expensive single-malt scotch as a thank-you present.

Lily was gone with our son for Presidents Day weekend, and Charles and Linda were out of town for a 'dirty weekend' of their own. What happened that weekend is detailed elsewhere. Suffice it to say that little miss Abby tried to blackmail me because she had seen me fucking Linda. She got the fucking she asked for in the blackmail attempt, but she also got a fucking over that she hadn't expected. It all seemed to work out, though. Abby began to be a much nicer person, both at home and at school. My son even commented that she had apologized to him personally for being a jerk. Something about having the error of her ways 'hammered home.' I got a chuckle out of that, since I certainly 'hammered home' into her.

There was another adventure that took place during the spring band trip. It was such a wild adventure that I'll tell it separately.

It was a very good year, despite the misgivings I initially had. I couldn't believe how quickly my son's first year of High School had gone and I think part of how quickly the time had passed was due to the sexy fun my wife, Lily, and I had been having with our new friends Charles and Linda.

Who knows what adventures await us next?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.