Band Parents - Cover

Band Parents

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sexually active band geeks are nothing compared with their parents. New band parent, Bill, meets booster club president, Linda, and they begin a hot (and later kinky) journey together. The journey gets even kinkier when their spouses join the fun! *Caution. Creampie-eating men and cum-swapping couples inside.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was already December and though we had gone out with them a few times, Lily and I hadn't gotten a chance for another sex foursome with Charles and Linda since our first one back in early October. Since Linda and I had time during the day to see each other, we managed to have sexual encounters almost weekly and even taped a few of them with my camcorder so Charles and Lily could enjoy our fun. Charles and Lily only managed to get together twice - once on a Friday night during a home football game and one evening when the band was performing a holiday concert for local preschoolers. They didn't record a video of either tryst, so both times I had to let myself be content with Lily telling me every detail of the evening's sex while I lapped up the remnants of Charles' semen that still was oozing from her pussy.

One afternoon in mid December, Charles called me on the phone. "We have a Christmas present for you and Lily," he told me.

"Great," I replied. "Just wrap it up and bring it over. We'll put it under the tree."

"Nope," he said flatly. "It's a private sort of thing. I should probably come over and install everything during the day sometime."

"Install?" I was totally confused.

"It's a multi-camera video system, Bill. If I put that under your tree, your kid would start to wonder ... Or maybe I should," he chuckled, "but I'd miss getting to hear the explanation on Christmas morning."

"Ah," I said as the light bulb went off over my head. "So you want better video than you've gotten in the past?"

"Exactly!" he shouted. "That's why I bought two of these systems. We can all make better videos and even edit them. It even comes with microphones so we can have sound."

"Dang," I muttered. "And all I was going to get you guys was a good bottle of wine."

"Don't worry about it," Charles laughed. Then he got a little more serious. "Go ahead and buy the wine, but there's something else I actually want for Christmas."

" ... and that is?"

"We'll talk about that in person," He muttered.

He actually sounded a bit embarrassed, so I decided to let it drop.

"OK. So when did you want to install this?"

"How about the day after tomorrow?"

"Thursday's fine by me," I said. "Nothing going on that I can't let slide until Friday."

"Great! See you Thursday morning."

So, Thursday morning Charles showed up with several boxes of equipment and I helped him install it. It was a fairly advanced system, probably intended for security, with four very tiny motion-sensing cameras and a microphone that were easily hidden, operated wirelessly and were tied to a huge hard disk system with several terabytes of storage. He told me he had figured out a way to run both camera setups through a secure server and was going to set them up so we could each record the goings-on in the other's bedroom. Turning it off was simple enough, if we wished, but he planned on leaving theirs on the motion-sensing setting, and I set ours up the same way.

"If anything interesting happens, you'll have 24 hours to choose to save it," he told me, winking as if he knew what I'd be interested in. "I may even shoot you an email the morning after to give you a heads-up."

I was totally amazed at Charles' generosity. This system had to have cost a couple thousand dollars and he had bought two of them. But I remembered that he had hinted about wanting something special for his Christmas gift, and I figured now was the time to mention it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.