Band Parents - Cover

Band Parents

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sexually active band geeks are nothing compared with their parents. New band parent, Bill, meets booster club president, Linda, and they begin a hot (and later kinky) journey together. The journey gets even kinkier when their spouses join the fun! *Caution. Creampie-eating men and cum-swapping couples inside.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As if the incredible sex of the night before hadn't been enough, Lily woke me that Saturday morning by teasing my cock to hardness with a combination of deft handwork and a wet tongue in my ear. When I, and it, both were awake, she kissed me deeply and then dived under the covers to suck on my dick for a little while. I was hoping it was what she calls a good luck kiss before sex, but when she came up for air she reminded me that we were chaperones for the marching band's trip to a competition that afternoon.

'Maybe you can fuck me when we get back, ' she cooed, 'but for now I just want to suck you off. Better hurry, Bill. We've got to be at the school pretty soon. We're chaperones for the band trip, remember?'

There was nothing slow and subtle about this blowjob. Lily wanted cream and it was only a few moments before her very active mouth got every bit of sperm my balls could possibly have made since the night before. Just like the night before, she held every bit of it in her mouth until our lips met in a deep romantic kiss, and then flooded my taste buds with the richness of my own jism.

'I love you, my sexy cum-loving pervert, ' she giggled as she bounced out of bed. I soon heard the water running as she began her shower. I decided to join her even though we didn't have time to fool around in the shower. As it was, we barely got ourselves dressed and our son delivered to the school in time to get his instrument and uniform before the buses began loading.

Linda had arranged the seating so that she and Charles and Lily and I were all on the same bus. This was the first time I had met Charles, who turned out to be a very tall, broad-shouldered, handsome man. Charles sat next to me, saying that he knew the ladies would get into a conversation and he'd rather not get caught in the crossfire. 'And I wanted to thank you for showing Linda such a good time the other day, ' he said with a wink. 'She told me you knew I was watching.'

'I'm glad you're even talking to me, ' I said, very relieved that he wasn't angry with me for fucking his wife. 'So how was it, having your fantasy come true?'

'Hot, ' he practically groaned. 'That was the hottest thing I've ever seen or done, and I'm ready for it to happen again.'

We didn't have much longer to talk and we couldn't really get into deep details since we were on a bus full of minors, so Charles and I eventually fell into the usual 'guy talk' subjects Ð sports and cars, mostly. I discovered him to be very easy to talk to and felt like we were just beginning a very nice friendship. Linda and Lily, for their part were getting along famously. There seemed to be a genuine friendship forming between us all, and I was very happy with that outcome.

The trip was short, only about a half-hour, and the kids performed fantastically, gathering the highest scores of the competition from the judges for their show. Before we loaded up for the ride back, Lily pulled me aside and told me that she had thanked Linda for her suggestion. 'She tried to act so clueless when I said that, ' Lily laughed, 'and then, when I said that you'd really enjoyed the creampie, I thought she was going to jump out the bus window.'

'You have a cruel streak, Lily, ' I chuckled.

'I didn't let her suffer long, she quipped. 'I told her I was OK with it. In fact, I told her that the next time you two get together, I want to be there to watch.'

'And what did she say to that?' I asked. I was sure Linda wasn't that much of an exhibitionist.

'She asked me how soon' Lily laughed. 'God, Billy, she must love your dick Ð not that I blame her.'

When we got back to the school, our son came over and told us that he was invited to a party at a friend's house and asked if he could go and also spend the night. Since it was an old friend and I knew that his parents would be there to keep an eye on things, I was fine with it. Plus, Lily and I would have the evening to ourselves, which gave me lots of ideas. About the time I was going to suggest we continue where we'd left off that morning, Linda and Charles come over to where we were and asked if we'd be interested in getting together that evening, since Abby was spending the rest of the weekend with her friend Lexy. Lily was quick to suggest that they come to our house, so we made plans for around six that evening and said our goodbyes.

Lily and I spent the rest of the afternoon in a state of high anticipation while we straightened up the house and got it ready for our guests. Several times Lily made a comment about how handsome Charles was, so I quipped, 'I thought you only wanted to watch me fuck Linda.'

'I do want to watch you with her, but I'm only trying to be fair, ' she quipped. 'You fucked Linda, after all, why shouldn't he and I have some fun?' That was only too true, and once Lily planted the idea of letting Charles fuck her, it made my cock instantly hard. Lily saw my rapidly growing, twitching bulge. 'You seem to like the idea, ' Lily chuckled, running her hand across the tent in my trousers. 'What would you think about cleaning me up with your tongue when he's through?'

I wanted to answer with something flippant, but all I managed was a groan. My knees were about to buckle at the thought of running my tongue through a fresh load of another man's cum in my wife's pussy. My cock twitched against Lily's hand. 'Hold that thought, ' Lily told me, giving me a kiss and a final squeeze before putting me to work with a broom. I'll admit I thought about it a lot. I was thinking about it so much that it was difficult not to give in to the temptation of jacking off in the shower. Six o'clock seemed to take forever to arrive, but soon the hour arrived.

Even though it was the first time we'd gotten together socially with them, our evening with Charles and Linda felt like time with old friends. We talked easily with each other during dinner about anything and everything. Both Linda and Lily shamelessly flirted with Charles and me. Charles, for his part, seemed fascinated by Lily's braless C-cup boobs, which jiggled enticingly under the slinky silk blouse she had chosen for the evening. She had strategically unbuttoned it far enough that she could flash him enticing views of her cleavage, which she did quite flagrantly, bending down in front of him to refill his wineglass or offer him a platter of the food she had made. Linda and I weren't jealous. We were playing our own games with each other under the table. Linda was obviously braless, too. Her tiny breasts didn't jiggle, of course, but the hard points of her amazing nipples stuck through her clingy knit dress like bullets, showing her obvious arousal to us all.

When we left the table and moved to the living room for after dinner drinks, Linda sat next to me on a loveseat while Charles and Lily sat opposite us on the couch. Lily sat sideways on the couch, facing Charles, though she often leaned over to touch his arm as she made some point or another in her conversation. It was obvious that she was also giving him more down blouse views, and I could see that she had undone yet another button of her blouse to make the view even better. Linda scooted in close to me and at one point I put my arm around her and she contentedly snuggled in under my shoulder and drew my hand to her tits as we watched our spouses flirt with each other.

After a while, Linda whispered in my ear, 'Charles is wild about Lily's breasts. He's been drooling over them since we got here.'

'I think she planned it that way, ' I whispered back. 'But who'd have guessed he'd be a tit man?'

Linda laughed. 'You have to admit it's a big change from what he's had to play with for the past 20 years.'

The laughter and flirting continued for a while until, as happens in every room, everyone seemed to stop talking at the same time. The silence seemed to last forever, filled with an unmistakable sexual tension. Lily turned toward Charles, nervously clearing her throat. 'Don't they look good together?' she asked, pointing over at Linda and me on the loveseat. Without giving him an opportunity to respond, Lily went on. 'So sexy, I mean it. I think they're a very hot couple.'

Charles paused a minute before he answered. 'They are. I've seen them in action, remember?'

'I feel so left out, ' Lily moaned with a fake pout that fooled nobody. 'Everybody's seen the show except me.'

'I bet we could talk them into a command performance, ' Charles chimed in. 'Couldn't we?'

'If those two voyeurs want a show, I guess we'll have to give it to them won't we?' Linda retorted. Grabbing my hand, she rose quickly from the loveseat and pulled me up after her. 'Which way is the bedroom?'

'Up the stairs on the right, ' Lily shouted after us. 'Don't start until we get there.'

'Then you'd better hurry, ' Linda answered, and pulled me up the stairs and into the dark bedroom at nearly a run. Linda pushed me back onto the bed and lay on top of me, mashing her entire body against me and giving me a passionate kiss. 'Finally, ' she panted. 'I'm dying for some more of your wonderful cock!' We continued kissing until Lily interrupted us.

'Charles, turn on some lights in here. Sex in the dark may be more romantic, but don't they know we want to watch?' Laughing, Charles flipped the switch and Lily moved around the bed, turning on the bedside lamps. 'That's better.' Now, do you want us to hide in the closet, or can we just sit in these chairs and watch comfortably?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.