Band Parents - Cover

Band Parents

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sexually active band geeks are nothing compared with their parents. New band parent, Bill, meets booster club president, Linda, and they begin a hot (and later kinky) journey together. The journey gets even kinkier when their spouses join the fun! *Caution. Creampie-eating men and cum-swapping couples inside.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The weather was turning cooler, and even though Linda and I met almost every morning for our run, it was getting too cool to be making love on a blanket outdoors. We voiced our frustration to one another and were discussing getting a hotel room, as neither of us wanted to risk being caught having sex at home. We had even cleared our calendars for the tryst. The plan was supposed to be finalized on Monday morning for a getaway on Thursday while the band was having an after-school practice.

When I got to the park on Monday morning, Linda was already there doing her warm-ups and stretches. I stood near her on the track and started stretching too as I prepared for our run. Linda looked at me nervously and said, "there's been a slight change in our plans."

"Is Thursday not going to work?" I asked, ready for the disappointment to hit.

"It's a long story," she muttered. "And it's very complicated. I'll tell you after we run."

What could be so long and complicated that she couldn't have given me a synopsis now and saved the details for me later, but I decided not to press her on it. I knew Linda well enough by now to let her tell me in her own time. It was when we were walking our cool-down laps that she started to open up.

"It's this way. You know how I complain about my husband Charles being gone so much?"

"Yes."

"Well, this weekend, he was home, and we had a long talk about that." She paused for a long moment, then added " ... and other things."

"Troubles?" I asked nervously.

"Actually, no," she smiled. "But a few surprises."

"Such as?"

"Uh..." She stammered. "First of all, he's going to be traveling less."

"You've wanted that," I said blandly, realizing that it could cut down on the time she could spend with me. I still dreaded the thought that our brief affair was going to end.

"Yes, I know..." she replied. She didn't sound very happy at the prospects either. "There's something else, too. We had a long talk about sex Ð or rather the lack of it, and ... we, uh, got the basic issue straightened out and he promised to be more attentive ... and ... shit, I don't know how to say this."

"Blurt it out, Linda, I encouraged her, "I'll forgive you in advance for any lack of tact." Now I was sure she was going to end things between us.

She took a deep breath. As fast as she could say it, she spurted out, "We somehow got to talking about fantasies and things like that, and he confessed that one of his fantasies was to watch me with another man, and how hard that made him to think about it, and I ... I ended up telling him about you and me ... sort of ... I didn't tell him I'd actually done it and I didn't name any names. I told it to him like a fantasy, that this gorgeous man in the band parents' organization was the kind of man that would tempt me to stray, the kind of man I'd readily climb in bed with. He wanted details of the kinds of things I'd do with this 'mystery man' and I told him everything you and I did in the park, the way you ate me that first time, the way I sucked you off, that wonderful fucking you gave me the next time we met. He was so worked up that he fucked me five times on Saturday night, talking about watching you pound my pussy Ð his words! Ð and every time he said anything about you cumming inside me, he came himself."

"Wow," was all I could say.

"So now he's all hot to go about watching us," she said as she looked at me expectantly. "And I told him I'd try and 'seduce' this man."

"So that's our slight change in plans?"

"Yes, if you're not freaked out by the whole thing," she said. "I know it's kind of a strange request and all..."

"Will he actually be in the room with us?" I asked.

"No," she said reassuringly. "His plan was to watch from the closet while I had my first time with you ... or the first time that he actually knows about."

"I don't know," I said. "I've never been one to put on a show."

"I understand," Linda mumbled. I'm sure she was thinking that I was backing out. "But look at the special benefits this has to offer. For one thing, we can get completely naked. That's much better than being in the woods, and I've wanted to feel all of your skin against mine. Plus, we can make all the noise we want Ð and we don't have to use condoms!"

"But condoms were your condition," I pointed out.

"Yes, but no condoms is my husband's condition," Linda said, "because the rest of his fantasy is licking me clean once you leave."

I was a bit shocked. Charles was obviously kinkier than I would've expected. "Are you OK with it?" I asked.

"I guess I'm OK with it. Really I don't care. I just want to feel your cock without anything in the way. I want you to feel what my walls really feel like. I want to feel your big load oozing out of me." She seemed to be almost in a trance just talking about it. "And you know what else?"

"What?"

"I've discovered that the very idea that a load of sperm is oozing out into my man's mouth while he licks me makes my orgasms really intense."

"And how did you discover that?"

"Charles and I practiced it. Several times in fact," she giggled, then stopped and looked seriously at me. "Can we meet Thursday like we'd planned for the hotel?"

"I've already cleared my calendar," I assured her.

"Great. Just come over to the house around 10:00."

"What about prying neighbors?" I asked, suddenly more nervous about what they might see than what people walking the trail in the park might have discovered during our earlier adventures.

"I'm the band boosters president, silly," she laughed. "It's such a constant parade of people that the neighbors don't even blink anymore. But don't worry about the parade, I've told people I won't be home, since I didn't plan to be home anyway. Oh, and don't you dare jack off this week. I want you to leave a huge load in my cunt."

We met for our runs on Tuesday and Wednesday, and during our cool-down walks we worked out the details and the script. At 10:00 Thursday morning I drove up to Linda's house, parked my car and nervously knocked on the front door. She looked a bit panicked as she ushered me inside. We made a show of talking band stuff for a few minutes. I was sure I heard the upstairs floor creak slightly as we talked about the upcoming trip to a marching band festival. Linda stood close to me as we talked, touching my arm and batting her eyes at me. They were bright with lust. Then she leaned in and kissed me. According to our plan, I didn't respond like I was familiar with her kisses.

"What was that about?" I stammered with feigned shock.

"It's about the fact that I want you," she said forcefully as she wrapped her arms around me. "I want you to fuck me, right now. If you're not willing, then you can leave and I'll never mention it again, but if you are, then come with me..."

"I don't know..." I murmured, trying to sound hesitant.

Linda grasped my already-stiff cock through the front of my slacks. "I'll make it worth your while," she cooed. She moved forward, pressing her full length against me. Then, taking my hand, she pulled me up the stairs toward the master bedroom. Once there, she wrapped her long arms around me again and feverishly kissed me. I let myself respond this time.

Linda had, no doubt on purpose, placed us directly in front of the closet doors for this kiss. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the louvered closet door move slightly as Charles moved to get a better view as this 'stranger' kissed his wife. I closed my eyes and moved both my hands to grab Linda's firm buttocks. I began to work her loose denim skirt up in the back until I had it bunched up around her waist, then I slipped my hands under the waistband of her silky panties and began to knead the warm flesh in my hands. I knew Charles could see every bit of this because I had subtly turned us so that her back was to the closet. I pushed her panties down slightly so he could watch as I traced a finger down the cleft between her cheeks and began moving toward her asshole. I thought I heard a muffled groan from the closet. Maybe Linda did, too, because she moaned out loud as if she was trying to cover it Ð or maybe she merely groaned because my finger had made contact with the crinkled rosebud of her anus.

"My, aren't you the naughty one?" she giggled.

"Me? Naughty?" I teased. "You're the one who did the propositioning here."

"Yes, I did," she giggled. "And you're catching on very quickly."

I removed my hands from Linda's ass, leaving her skirt bunched up in the back. As I slowly turned us so Charles could get a better view from the closet, my hands moved to the front of her shirt to fumble with the buttons there. I got most of them undone, then opened her shirt to reveal the next layer. She was wearing a baby-blue satin bra with a front clasp; nearly identical to the white one she had been wearing during our first tryst on a blanket in the woods. I opened the clasp, again pushing the heavily padded cups aside to reveal her tiny breasts with their dark, puffy and very sensitive nipples.

"I hope you're not disappointed," she murmured, biting her lip as she looked into my eyes. "I'm so small." This was the same thing she had said when we first began our affair, and I responded the same way I had then. I lowered my head and took a nipple in my mouth. For Charles' benefit, I made sure to make my slurping noises extra loud. Linda's moans were louder than her usual purrs, too. While I was busy sucking her nipples to full hardness, Linda quickly shed the rest of her clothes until all that remained were the pair of baby blue panties that matched her now-discarded bra. She lifted my head away from her breasts and had me stand up. I hated to take my mouth off her tasty nipples, but I stood and took a step back to admire the view.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.