My Everett Mountain Retreat - Cover

My Everett Mountain Retreat

Copyright© 2014 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 2

With far too much time on my hands, my mind starts to wander, thinking of crazy things I could be doing or problems to solve. One of the easiest times for my mind to ramble is after breakfast while I enjoy a good cup of coffee; one of my vises, and I am referring to good coffee. However, the real problem is, after I come up with some stupid, lame brain idea; later at night in bed, my mind has a heyday trying to enhance the stupid idea. This is how it began.

After the 'Shootout on Everett Mountain, ' it took weeks for my mind to quit analyzing all the ins and outs; this was common when I was in the military. My subconscious would analyze every detail of a mission, trying to determine if it there were any errors or if it could have been executed better. Surprisingly, a number of my conclusions, over the years, were used in future missions. Nevertheless, the 'Shootout on Everett Mountain' was, theoretically, a onetime event.


Who am I you ask? My name is Don P. Johnson, forty-six, single, never been seriously involved. While in the Special Forces for my twenty-five, I never felt comfortable with the thought of getting involved for a number of reasons: First it would not be fair to anyone, always wondering if I would return from an assignment or tour. Second, without a very clear focus on my task at hand and the many risks, I could end up very dead if my mind wandered for a millisecond. My profession was killing, a sniper, and it was a profession I excelled at. And no, it doesn't bother me, never did and never will. I looked at my job as being an exterminator: getting rid of vermin.


One of the good things that happened during the so call 'down time' is the new and improved shower cabinet. After the experience with Charlize and my very crude showering paraphernalia, I broke down and made a major improvement to the cabin. Just outside the back door, I built a lean-to, which now houses a spiffy new shower cabinet and a sixty gallon hot water heater. It was not as simple as it seems. The water tank needed water, which meant a small pump was installed to bring the water from the spring. Now, since I was so close to the cabin, my mind says what the hell, might as well put running water in the cottage; which meant a small counter with a sink, the cabin was never built with any luxuries in mind. Hell, when it was originally built there were no luxuries in anyone's mind. In three days, and with a lot of words of frustration, the miracle was completed. I have to admit, the shower is great!


After the horrendous days of the 'shootout, ' it took the better part of four days to prepare all the ordnance for safe storage; six Glocks are vac sealed, one I kept out for protection. I recorded all the serial numbers of the eight rifles and seven Glocks. I plan to have Bill run a couple of the serial numbers, every couple of weeks, to see: first, if they had been reported stolen and second, are they being sought for some evil doing by their prior owners? Since they are all dead, there won't be any claims from them.

All the ordnance appears new. It is my belief they were only used to attempt to eliminate me! I'd like to get a permit to carry a Glock, assuming I can figure out some way of getting a clean title. The Dragunov Sniper rifle, I plan to keep close for the time being. It is a powerful, accurate, killing machine. Maybe I can get away with calling it a hunting rifle.

Every week, I check the cash supply to ensure, that the cavity is dry and free from vermin, the little crawly kind. Since I really don't need the money personally, every time I go to Abbotsville; I grab a bundle and take it to town. There is a small Vets Office near the post office, where a small group of dedicated individuals try to assist local Vets, not as fortunate as me, to cope. Recently, the local paper had an article stating they could do more for the local vets if funds were available. So, I slip one thousand dollars cash into their mail slot during every trip. The mailbox is in a group of fifty, so there are always people about picking up or delivering flyers etc. I don't stand out. The money is also assisting two missions and three soup kitchens. Three articles have appeared in the local newspaper, thanking the unknown Good Samaritan; I am sure the mob boss would be overjoyed!


If I could turn off the analytic function of my mind, I would; that would save me a lot of grief. The problem always starts with the 'what ifs.' What if other nasty types are using this route to carry out bad things and, if so, what can I do about it? What if I had minded my own business and never got involved after the horrendous auto accident just below my cabin? If I had minded my own business I would have never met Charlize!

Since the fun time on the mountain, I've noticed that the state police are more evident, instead of seeing a cruiser once a month, they are patrolling at least once a day, sometimes more. Then this brilliant idea flows into my mind. Wait for it! Why not use two of my surveillance cameras to record the traffic both east and west. Then using my powers of deduction, determine if any of the traffic looks suspicious. That revelation came to me when I was in bed, instead of thinking of Jayden and the wonderful weekend we had. Hmmm ... not only Jayden, but also Charlize, who wants a return visit.


The weekend, with Jayden, is what life is all about. I picked her up at the apartment Friday afternoon, shortly after she came home from school. She had a small overnight case and her purse. Not much luggage. She had her devil's spawn smile and looked at me like a cat who was about to devour the canary, the canary being me. She was still wearing her school uniform consisting of a very short pleated skirt and a white blouse. She was showing a lot of bare leg, very attractive bare legs. She must have removed her stay-ups.

"You packed light."

"I don't plan on wearing clothes for at least two days, so I don't need much."

"You realize we both could end up in a lot of trouble."

"No, I don't think so. I've been on the pill for two years."

The stupid look on my face has her laugh.

"I had a period problem, the pill makes them regular. So, I am ready and very willing. Hmmm, you should have thought of that before you did Charlize."

She is correct; I dumped enough sperm into Charlize, during that weekend, to fertilize every female, young or old, in the neighborhood. Shit!

"Cheer up, Uncle Don, Charlize started her period yesterday. You were lucky."

How do I get myself into these situations? Pussy is the problem! When I am exposed I do very stupid things, especially pussy as young and beautiful as Charlize's. I make a mental note to have Charlize attend the doctor next week. One wise thing I did, prior to picking up Jayden, is purchase a supply of KY Jelly. She did say all of her orifices will no longer be virgin before the weekend is over!

During our previous conversation, leading up to this weekend, she had me commit to take her virgin orifices, all three of them. She threatened to give them all to some pimple faced kid at school if I didn't promise! Now John Thomas was overjoyed at the end of that conversation. Just prior to that, we both thought he would be lost to a very dull knife as a result of Jayden discovering all about my weekend with Charlize, considering Charlize unknowingly exposed her cum-soaked, puffy pussy to Jayden. This weekend should be interesting, as well as sexually fulfilling. If the weekend with Jayden matches the weekend I enjoyed with Charlize, I will be a total wreak by Sunday night.

My useless sister, Rayne comes over to wish Jayden a good time roughing it in the cabin. I just look at her with daggers.

"Mom's using this as an opportunity to go out with her drinking buddies."

Translation: She is going out to get shitfaced!


Moving into roadway, Jayden is fidgeting, I can't look at her as the traffic is challenging. Then something soft brushes my cheek. In a quick glance downwards, I see a damp thong is lying on my thigh; the odor goes right to John Thomas. Our hero has risen! Finally, with a break in the traffic, I glance over, and see that Jayden has repeated the 'tuck her skirt in the waistband' trick. Her mons pubis are thick, each one nearly an inch wide, with a neat slit between them. There is only a small tuft of hair just above her clitoris. The last time she pulled that stunt, it was dark. I want that!

"Hmmm, now you do like what you see, huh? After the movie you didn't appear too interested!"

Now the witch is teasing me. She has her eyes on me, as she is opening and closing her legs. All I can think of is how good she must taste: her pussy looks like a large, pink, juicy peach. I want that! Her intoxicating odor is now prevalent in the cab.

"Give me a break, Jayden. You could cause an accident."

"Not me! You're driving! Keep your eyes on the road!"

Now she has her middle finger in her mouth, sawing in and out. One of her virgin orifices; that situation should be rectified this weekend. My mind quickly returns to concentrating on the traffic. Jayden is moving again. What the hell is she up to now?

A quick look has me looking at two beautiful breasts topped with large, dark toned areolas and very elongated suckable nipples. This girl is mature in the boob department!

"Dammit, Jayden, are you trying to get us killed?"

"I am not doing anything! You are driving, and you are supposed to keep your eyes on the road, not on me!"

"Have you ever been spanked?"

"Are you offering?"

With that comment, she struggles to get on her knees, facing the passenger window; she reaches behind and spreads her bum cheeks exposing my Achilles heel, her unblemished rosebud. It is beautiful; the rim, dark brown, is well defined, her soft cheeks framing its beauty. John Thomas suggests we stop.

"Uncle Don, you want to spank this? Or does something else come to mind?"

Now I am glad I bought two tubes of Jelly. We may use both!

"Can't you wait till we get to the cabin? You are one helluva distraction!"

"As distracting as Charlize?"

Now she is laughing at me; but, she does sit down, on her beautiful rosebud. I love rosebuds!

"Thank you!"


After the excitement of the last couple of months, it is relaxing just to sit on the veranda with my cup of coffee, eyes closed, and enjoy the peace and quiet of the mountain. The air is always fresh. Of course there are a number of species of birds, which break the silence; but, that is nature at work. It is something I can live with.

No more rifle shots with bullets flying hither and thither. When I left the service, my plan was to get away from all that. But, that wasn't to be. The layers of rock that are still piled against the bottom logs of my cabin show a number of fresh indentations of where recently fired bullets impacted. Just as I close my eyes that stupid idea pops up ... surveillance cameras! I might as well do the deed: my mind won't stop until I do!

Looking down towards the road reveals numerous sign posts, most warning of the dangerous road and blind curves. One is directly below me, easily accessible for my cameras. The two cameras I use have overlapped, so I won't be losing any coverage. I do have to keep track of that stupid rabbit that seems to trip at least two of the cameras nightly. Grabbing my laptop, and the two cameras, I carefully walk to the road and then to the sign. It has a sizable top and the cameras are easy to attach. Using my laptop, I sight one, to what I consider the correct angle, to get a clear shot of the driver and, hopefully, the back seat; the second camera is set for wide angle. No, it isn't foolproof; but, in my mind, the task is complete. Tomorrow morning will be interesting reviewing the recordings, not actually knowing what I am looking for.

The next morning, I note five cameras have been activated: the two covering the road and three on the mountain face; I can confirm the rabbit is still alive and well. Aggravating as it is, the rabbit tests each camera as it passes.

After viewing the results from the road cameras, nothing stands out as suspicious; but, I record the color, when I can make it out, and the model of each vehicle. There were only seven last night and one was a cruiser. I made a note of the vehicle number located on the trunk and its plate number. The other six, just the plate numbers; likely an exercise in stupidity. After a week, I find a pattern: a black SUV always seems to be following the cruiser. Coincidence? I doubt it. Now my curiosity is up! You know the saying 'curiosity killed the cat.'

A quick encrypted email to my buddy Bill will provide the information. I have to go to Abbotsville to replenish the larder and do laundry. I keep three extra sets of linen and plenty of clean towels, etc., in the event I have visitors. Boy Scouts motto: 'Be Prepared!'

When returning from my last trip to Abbotsville, I stopped at a garden center and purchased four beautiful flowering plants. At the cottage, I rearrange the rock façade in front of the cottage to allow the four potted flowering plants to sit and look beautiful. Their presence takes away from the bland pile of rocks that could draw questions from visitors; but, as a plant holder, no one will care.


Jayden settles down for the balance of the trip to the cottage. What I mean by that is there are no more acrobatics. Still, lots of beautiful bare skin, and her nipples, I can taste them. When the Suburban comes to a stop, Jayden jumps out, blouse and bra flapping in the breeze and walks to the cabin. I, and John Thomas, am left to carry her bag and some groceries, plus her panties; they smell great! The sound of Jayden's movements tells me she is in the sleeping area. Then she appears nude: a vision, I want that! Her mons pubis appears even larger then I envisioned in the truck. Beautiful, full, thick, naked luv lips, calling for me and, of course, John Thomas, who is attempting to break my zipper. Her tummy has a slight bulge, exposing a large, deep, belly button. And her breasts, topped with her very suckable nipples, have me in a very stupid mood.

"Okay, Uncle Don: Which will be first?"

"Which first are you talking about?"

"You know what I mean! Which opening are you going to do first?"

She demonstrates as she puts her middle finger in her mouth and saws it back and forth; the meaning is clear, even for me, I have been known to be a bit slow at times. She is looking me right in the eye. Then she turns her back to me, leans forward, reaches back and spreads her cheeks. Oh, I want that! Now that I am not in a moving truck I can appreciate the beauty of what Jayden is offering. Not only is the dark rimmed opening a sexual magnet, her soft bum cheeks are made for caressing and kissing. John Thomas is screaming to do the deed, NOW!

Jayden hasn't broken eye contact. She walks to the sofa, places her left foot on the cushion, causing her pussy lips to spread, exposing Valhalla. From this distance, I can easily see her engorged clitoris, begging for attention. Again, John Thomas wants to get into this conversation.

"You have your choice, Uncle Don."

She is enjoying this; but, what can I say? So is John Thomas! I am still in awe of the size of her mons! I can't help wonder: Do they swell even larger as Jayden get excited? Her essence is accumulating at the bottom of her pussy; a drop is forming, and it's going to be wasted!

She is challenging me. What to do?

"Tell you what, Jayden, we will do this democratically. I am going to write, one word, on three pieces of paper: pussy, rosebud and mouth. You will have the pleasure of selecting the order of the deeds."

I make a production in preparing the ballots, making sure each of the three folds of paper are the same size and that each is folded the same way. Then, placing them in a large coffee mug, I shake it, move towards Jayden and place the mug over her head.

"You select two, and that will be the order; the one left in the cup, is number three."

I am so close to Jayden. She is so excited that her scent permeates the cabin. John Thomas is having trouble keeping it all together. I want Jayden! I am so close to her grape sized nipples, but have to keep my desire in check until the order is established. Me? I can't lose! I want Jayden!

She reaches, pulling one folded ballot. I point the top of the sofa, and she places it there. She reaches for the second ballot, and places it besides the first drawing. Lowering the cup, I take out the last ballot, open and show it to Jayden.

"The last one to go is your pussy. Let's see what number one is?"

Jayden grabs it and opens it, a nervous smile crosses her face, and she shows it to me, Rosebud! Oh, I want Jayden.

"When do you want this all to start, Jayden?"

"Are you ready, Uncle Don?"

"I need to shower first, and then we can do the deed. Are you ready, or do you want to back out?"

"Don't start that, you promised me all three will be no more by the time you bring me home."

"Okay, give me time to do one of my famous outdoor showers in the new shower!"

Gathering all the necessary items, I quickly shower. It is great just turning on a tap, no lugging the tub out, the water and rinsing with a dipper. When I step out of the shower, Jayden actually is in the doorway getting her first view of John Thomas, in his full glory, which is waving at her, moving up and down. There is a look of anticipation on her face, as she realizes John Thomas will soon be buried deep in her tight virgin rectum. Anal sex has been my passion for years, only with very willing partners; fortunately, many women enjoy anal as much as I do! It is my wish it will become a favorite of Jayden's.

"Having second thoughts, Jayden?"

"You wish! No, I am not. But, it is so big!"

Now dried, I stand in front of Jayden and let her see John Thomas up close and personal. Eight-inch length, about four-inch girth, currently the hardest he has been since my first time with Charlize. I want Jayden.

"You can touch it, it won't bite."

Jayden blushes, then slowly reaches and caresses John Thomas. Hell, it feels great! I want Jayden. I have to restrain myself, wanting everything to go off perfect. Jayden smiles at me and then gives John Thomas a little tug, leading me back into the cabin to the bed.


There is a ping on my laptop, a new email. It is from Bill.

"What in the hell are you into now? I ran the plate and it is owned by a shell corporation, which in turn is owned by another shell corp., etc., etc. I was delving into it deeper when I got a call from the FBI, wanting to know why I was checking on the unit. I told them I was doing it for a friend and they demanded to know the name of the friend. I told him to pound salt and hung up. I am sure that isn't the last of them. To make matters more interesting I got another call, from Homeland Security. Why don't you take up something safe like alligator wrestling or maybe buy a rattlesnake farm. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Bill"

Now what? Why don't I mind my own business? I tweaked a pimple on the elephant bum, but what elephant. This can only mean more trouble. But, my mind won't let go. First, I have to determine just what they are transporting in that SUV. What has the local police have to do with it, or is it just a rogue agent? Questions, that only bring more questions, but no answers; I am a glutton for punishment. I continue my camera surveillance of the SUV and cruiser, determining they always pass my mountain in a twenty-minute window. So, whatever they are hauling is on a timed run. But, what the hell is it, is the question and how do I find out? I change the thumb drive each night; there is nothing on them incriminating, just an old fools hobby of taking pictures of traffic. There may be something I missed; I have been concentrating on the two vehicles not the rest of the traffic. Reversing the video from the time I first see the SUV does provide something interesting, there is a grey Chevy following, about a thousand feet behind, in three thumb drives I find the same Chevy, enhancing the image I get the plate number which is a match on all three thumb drives, not a coincidence. Another email for Bill, if he didn't owe me his life, time's three or more, he could get a little pissed! ****

At last, Jayden is not as smart assed as she has been; she seems a little apprehensive, which is good. In the sleeping area she looks at me, her confidence seems to be shaken, lies on her tummy and looks over her shoulder, and then she reaches back and spreads her cheeks, exposing her beautiful smooth rosebud. I want that! It is going to happen but not in that order. Sitting beside her, I indicate I want her on her back. She is biting her lower lip. Leaning over, I place a soft kiss on her lips, her eyes close and I really lay a kiss on her. In moments, we are dueling tongues, her eyes telegraph her excitement is building. With a series of butterfly kisses, my lips engulf her right nipple, I know they are not secreting anything but they do have taste. Her left nipple tastes as good as the right. Mouthing her mammary gland, her body goes into a tizzy, then switching from one nipple gland to the other has her body squirming with desire, her moans sound like a moose in heat. Now at her bellybutton, she tries to push my probing tongue away, it doesn't happen. It turns out she has a very ticklish bellybutton. Finally, I am at my goal. Close up, her pussy is a beautiful work of art; her wide puffy lips are firm and soft. Her scent is like a magnet; finally, the taste buds strike gold. Spreading her luv lips, I simply lap her elixir, from the bottom of pussy to her now much extended clitoris. Hell, it's large enough to suck! Grasping it with my lips triggers her hips to lift into my face. There is a whoosh of air as she climaxes and, then, she nearly drowns me with her essence. I have been with some liquid sprayers in my life; Jayden is like a fire hose. Fortunately, I capture most of her tasty gift. I will know better the next time and there will be many next times. Now that she is totally exhausted, I have her roll to her tummy. Her cheeks are soft and palatable. Using my tongue as a probe, I tantalize her anal rim. Then I blow a soft stream of breath on her rosebud and watch her cheeks tighten. Its beauty is burnt into my mind. Grabbing a tube of KY Jelly, a smile crosses my face: pay back is a bitch! The tube is cold to the touch; the cold jelly will really cause her to rosebud to pucker! The generous blob has the expected reaction.

"Shit! What is that?"


I still don't know exactly what I am doing or why I am doing research on the vehicles. So far, the FBI and Homeland are on alert of some interest, but not who is inquiring, only Bill knows, and I am sure he has all his bases covered. The more I enquire, the deeper my exposure to the unknown. The unknown has been known to bite you on the ass! It would be safer and much more interesting to pursue younger girls, something John Thomas really endorses. A ping from my notebook brings me back to the present, it is likely from Bill.

'You really like to piss uphill; the plate belongs to a P. I. from N. Y. He is not an ambulance chaser; he is ex-CIA, ex because he wacked one of his superiors for sending him and his partner on an assignment, blind: what little Intel they had, was bad! His partner died in his arms. He has a reputation, in private practice, for getting things done! He doesn't come cheap. He is wealthy and only takes cases that interest him. Watch yourself, if he is involved in whatever you are doing. I still think you should take up alligator wrestling or rattlesnake farming. Much safer! Bill'

There is a file attached with a picture, giving a name, John 'Skip' Watson, a telephone number and an address in N. Y. plus an email address. I just don't know when to quit! Googling his name comes up with very little. A note that John 'Skip' Watson, had left the CIA, no details and a comment, he is available for private consultations. Nothing else, doesn't give any indication what he consults about, I can confidently say, he is not a wedding planner! What to do next? The best thing would be to delete everything in regards to this mystery and concentrate on girls. Ya, like that is going to happen!

For the next two weeks, I keep recording and reviewing the results everyday looking for something. Every morning, I adjust the camera positions minutely attempting to reveal more, more of what I don't know. The last two adjustments give a clear view of the drivers, both in the cruiser and the SUV. I have captured both, in a JPG format; but, what to do with them? Then a stroke of genius: I will email them to John Watson and wait for a reaction.

Using a blind email address, originating out of Russia, the name is just Me@. I send them to the email address provided by Bill, with a note, 'Why are you interested in them?' I could have sent them to Bill, to have run through facial recognition; but, it would draw too much attention. Bill has done enough for me; I still have no idea how big a can of worms this is.

It didn't take long to get a reply, a very terse reply!

'Who the hell r u?'

Short, but sweet, my reply.

'An interested party'

Just about an instant response.

'I have no knowledge of those individuals.'

To which I reply.

'That's odd for u have been tailing then for a least two weeks.'

I attach a very nice photo of him, showing a time stamp. The second photo is a wide angle; showing his car following the other two vehicles ahead of him. His reply should be interesting! Twenty minutes later, I hear the ping notice of a new email.

'We should meet.'

To which I reply.

'To what end? U have been denying everything.'

The reply is nearly instantaneous.

'Okay, it's me! Now can we meet?'

Now that he has agreed, it will take some thought. Knowing a tiny bit about the man, the next move has to be well thought out. Not knowing if he has malice on his mind, what I don't want to happen is me being cornered. Just outside of Abbotsville, there is a strip mall, the same one where I purchased the hair dryers and Porta Potty. It has a large coffee shop that caters to the travellers leaving the city. Lots of people, lots of witnesses, it is good choice. After letting him stew waiting for my answer, I send.

'As you leave Abbotsville, there is a strip mall on your left, in the mall is a coffee shop. Ten, tomorrow morning, it will give you three hours before you have to leave to follow your prey. Confirm.'

Ping!

'How will I know u?'

'U won't, but I know you! I have ur pic!'

Ping!

'Confirmed.'

Now I am wondering: just what the hell have I got myself involved in? To say I get a shitty sleep is an understatement. A good breakfast, and two cups of java, improves my disposition. Dressing casually, I arrange my shoulder harness for the Glock, and two extra clips; better to be prepared than dead! Throwing on a light jacket, I am off. When I arrive at the coffee shop, I survey the parking lot, many cars and small trucks, etc., but no Chevy. I order a coffee and bagel and locate a corner table, beside a window, giving me a view of the activity in the parking lot. This shop does a helluva volume, with a steady flow of patrons from all walks of life; but, still no 'Skip.' It is nearly ten when I actually spot him. His stride shows tons of confidence; his head slowly moves from right to left as he analyzes the area, looking for threats. He, like me, is wearing a light jacket. I am sure there is a slight bulge over his heart and I don't think it is his bible. He is carrying. He doesn't approach the shop directly; but, from the right, casually looking in all the windows till he reaches the door. He is good! He walks to the counter and orders a coffee, then turns and surveys the patrons. When he spots me, he just looks. I give him a nod and he walks to the table and sits.

"Hello. You know me, but who the hell are you?"

"Just Don. Did you have a good trip?"

"Let's cut out the bullshit. What do you want?"

"To be honest, I don't have a clue."

"Then, why all the subterfuge?"

"Have you heard about the mob hits along the route you take each day?"

"Yes, they were all over the news."

"I live very close to where it all happened."

"You live on a mountain?"

"Yes, it is a long story going back to my great, great grandfather."

"That still doesn't answer my question: what do you want from me?"

"My curiosity had me set up cameras, to survey the traffic to confirm in my own mind that there were no more bad guys in my neighborhood."

"Why in the hell would you do that?"

'Skip' seems to be studying me. Then a very malicious grin forms.

"You were in the services, right! What branch?"

"Special Forces."

"Inbred stupidity, never accept things as they are, observe, reflect and analyze, it is inbred in all of us."

"Something like that. I just won't leave well enough alone. When I observed the SUV and the cruiser, it had me curious, and then when I reviewed my tapes on a wide area, I spotted you. You know the rest."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.