Fantasy Flight: Book 1 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 1

Copyright© 2014 by Dead Writer

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Joe Johnson is a techie who knows how to sell his company's software, but is ever cursed by bad luck in his travels. Karma gives Joe a little break on a typical, well at least for Joe, crappy, delayed, problem filled flight from hell.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First  

The man was one of few words, so I checked emails as we drove to who knows where. It definitely was not the hotel I had booked for this trip.

When we arrived, the man opened my door. Before I had even gotten out of the car some hidden army had gotten all my gear out of the trunk and spirited it away somewhere. I was escorted into this large house and taken up a flight of stairs to a huge suite. My stuff was already there, unpacked and someone had laid out a suit that looked like it just might fit me perfectly. I was told I would meet whoever owned this place at lunch. I had just enough time to freshen up and dress for the meal.

I don't do suit and tie. Just give me my stuff and I will get Uber or a cab to my hotel.

I started to pack up my things to go when a very stunning young woman came in dressed like some sort of servant.

"You have no time to play games sir, my employer expects his guests promptly for meals. It is best not to refuse his hospitality. I shall assist you in getting ready," she told me as she was expertly removing my clothes.

Before I knew it I was standing there naked with her leading me into the bathroom. She told me to use the toilet while she got the water in the shower ready.

Damn Joe, you are forgetting this is just a crazy vivid dream. This would never happen in the real world and you know it. Don't fight it!

When I got into the shower I half expected her to get in naked with me. Instead she stood outside the tub at just the right place to get me wet where she wanted and then scrub me with only her hands and arms getting wet. I was soon squeaky clean, dried and then sitting in a chair reclined back with a hot towel on my face. Very carefully the woman lathered me up and used a straight razor to shave my face baby butt smooth. My hair got a few quick snips to neaten it up. She then trimmed up my pubic hair very nicely. I even got my nose hairs trimmed. The woman was nothing if not efficient. I found myself dressed in a suit I had never seen before and being directed into a huge dining room.

At the end of the long table was a very well dressed older man. Sitting next to him was an equally well dressed older woman. I was shown to a chair by his left hand.

"Mr. Johnson, before we get down to some business," he told me in a soft, yet firm voice. "I would like to extend gratitude on behalf of my family for delivering my granddaughter and her peers safely to Philadelphia. I find it dreadful the manner in which 'the airline' treated them no better than freight. Even then pets aboard that flight were given a higher quality of care. We believed her lost when 'the airline' refused all inquiries regarding the current locations of the flight. We were relieved upon your private carrier contacting us regarding details of her pending arrival. My reputation would have taken a significant hit should I have lost the girls I was hosting until the arrival of their school group later this evening."

Huh? His grandkid? Hosting? Man I am confused. Can I have something to let me see nice colors too? Whatever I am on is wearing off.

Ah dreams have a way of giving weird twists and turns. Right then in walked the five girls from the plane along with three others. They were all dressed up in very formal looking dresses, had their hair up extravagantly and wearing the slightest hint of makeup.

April came right over to kiss and hug her grandmother and then grandfather. She introduced the other girls to her family and then came over beside me. To me April introduced the other three girls as June, Blossom, and Dawn. I greeted each of them as I checked them out quickly. I guessed they were all within a year of April's own age based on their development. Once the introductions were done, April took a seat on the other side of me.

Lunch was a fantasy affair in itself. We started with some sort of salad made from Mother Nature's freshest greens and vegetables. The dressing was so light that it only gave the slightest hint of exotic flavors to enhance the natural flavors in each bite. Next we had soup that I cannot even figure out how to start describing. It was the perfect temperature from start to finish as the chaotic mix of flavors changed so rapidly. Each attempt to figure out one flavor was quickly forgotten as another replaced it. The main course appeared to be some sort of small bird garnished and prepared so well that there was no gamey or chicken taste to it at all. It was accompanied by some sort of potato mixture, what may have been sautéed spinach in a flavorful sauce and then a still yet unknown, slightly crunchy side item. My plate was clean and I was perfectly full. The portions were perfect so that I was not too full to feel bloated or lethargic, and yet not still craving just one more small something.

When everyone was finished I was asked to come with the man of the house for an after lunch brandy. I was directed to a chair, given a snifter filled with a very fragrant brandy and waited for the man to speak.

"Joe, any I allow within my private study are considered peers. As such, we shall communicate as peers, so please call me Robert," he told me.

Good to know at least your first name is Robert! I still have no idea who the hell you are or your last name!

Bowing his head slightly he continued, "My apologies Joe, I was unaware that you have not been made aware of where you now reside or details regarding your presence herein. My name is Robert Paul Stephens. I am the third to have held the reins at my families company Goober Widgets. The same where you are scheduled to demonstrate your company's wares on Monday. Unbeknown to my son, I made a number of inquiries regarding your travel and lodging arrangements. I wished to secure your time for a private review prior to your scheduled meeting. It is purely happenstance that you met my granddaughter on your shared flight."

I mulled that over as he took a drink of his brandy and then excused himself.

While he was gone I took the time to look over his study. As large as this house was I would have figured everything in here would be mahogany with intricate scroll work. That was what I had always heard was expected of old money families by their peers. Instead I was able to pick out a lot of stained oak, cherry and redwood. As I moved around I saw a number of places where the craftsmanship looked like it was done by an apprentice, not someone as highly skilled as this sort of money would demand. Another thing I noted was the lack of any sort of central theme to any of it. One panel was made with finely crafted inlays showing a lake, trees, and kids swimming. The next was a carving of Zeus. Just past those was a mixture of inlays and stained panels making up some sort of car. Even his desk appeared to be handmade by a skilled carpenter, but not a master.

Robert startled me when she came beside me and said, "A master carpenter I am not Joe, but I built this entire study with my own hands and tools. When I was ten I begged my father for my own private space away from my siblings. Having upgraded the estate to a boiler system from just fireplaces made this wood storage room unnecessary. I was given a full set of carpenter's tools, two weeks apprenticeship and told that was the end of the investment my father would make toward my study. My eldest son was always too focused on spending his weekly stipend freely for what he desired. He was never interesting in learning how to craft anything himself. Now that I have been forced to hand the reigns over to him, I fear my family's company shall now suffer at his hands."

As I slowly drank my, way above top shelf, brandy I had been given, he explained all about his son. Turns out his son falls right into the stereotype of a spoiled rich kid dick. He always had money and never had to do anything to earn it. The only claim to fame his father could provide was his son's push to be made in charge of the company.

What was his first order of business when put in charge? Did he revolutionize the business, automate critical functions to save money, at least hire a new secretary? No. He spent five million having the entire top floor of the building ripped out and made into his own private office, complete with swimming pool, lounge, dance club, and private suite. The jerk even refused to allow board meetings until the work was completed. In his arrogance he decided it just would not do to hold a board meeting in the common board room they had used for the last half century.

I wanted to go slap the dick around when Robert was done.

"I believe you have already experienced some of that attitude during your short time with my granddaughter," he said with a sigh.

We sat in silence a while longer before he was called away again.

I finished my Brandy by the time he came back to tell me, "It seems my time is deemed less valuable than that of my granddaughter and her physical needs. I know better than to go against the women within my house lest I find myself sleeping in my study. I was informed that you made a very significant impression upon April and that now your presence is required in her suite to attend to unfinished business prior to her scheduled departure to join her classmates for their fieldtrip. Unlike the other granddaughters you met today, April requires an adjustment to her behaviors. Please do me the kindness of engaging with her as if she were a disobedient animal. In this day and time the methods used to correct my behaviors are no longer acceptable. A little birdie told me she has already seen some of what can be done to her if she misbehaves."

Seeing as how I was now dismissed, I headed out of the study to find the same servant woman from before. She led me up a different flight of stairs from before and then down to a room at the end of the hall. Inside I found that April was there on the bed completely naked, as were her cousins.

"Joe, we do not have a lot of time before I have to go meet up with the kids from the school trip. I need you to put it in me! I am going crazy I need it so bad now," April begged.

While the servant started undressing me, I took the time to look at June, Blossom and Dawn. As I suspected they were all pretty much around April's age. Of the three June looked to be just a bit less developed than April, while Blossom and Dawn were both obviously more developed. They sported nicely defined triangles of neatly trimmed pubes and small, firm breasts capped with dark pink nipples. Since I was not yet hard, the three girls came over to explore my dick as April told them to not make me cum before I put it in her, they would have time to do that latter.

When I was good and ready I went over to where April had her legs spread wide open. She told me she was wet as hell and made sure to say that we did not have much time. Of course then she started trying to dictate how this was going to go. Too bad she did not get the memo from her grandfather...

Sliding onto the bed with her I got her legs up against my chest. Reaching between us I rubbed my dick up and down her soaked slit until I notched it at her tight virgin passage. Again she tried to direct the show. I just took her grandfather's advice. I put my hands behind her knees and spread her wide before I dropped my weight down in my dick. There was not a lot of progress, but the screams in pain from April made me pull back and slam hard into her again. I kept it up as she begged me to stop because it was hurting her. I had easily ripped through her cherry to have two inches inside her warm, wet snug virgin pussy. I ignored her pleas as I kept forcing more and more of my dick into her until I felt that she was not going to stretch anymore. Unlike how I normally screwed any pussy so tight I was sure my dick was going to fall off from lack of blood flow, I did not give her any time to get used to my dick. I started really fucking her as fast as I could move my dick without rubbing it raw.

"Fuck that little snotty bitch hard, make her scream the whole time Joe," one of her cousins said.

Another yelled out, "Yeah! Show her what happens to spoiled little brats what it means to get screwed!"

"Make her cunt bleed! Make her your whore."

Damn those girls are vicious! April must really be as much of a spoiled rich kid as May and the others said. I am going to use her hard and make her pussy sore!

Ok, so this was what a revenge fuck was all about. I did not know April or have any real reason to be mad at her, but her cousins seemed to. Then I heard what her own grandfather said. I started to feel a bit guilty until April spouted out something about me getting the job done already. That pushed me over the edge! I pulled her legs up to my chest again before leaning down on them to bend her in half. I let myself fuck her like I was getting back at every single girl and woman in my life that had tormented me with their bodies. April was really screaming out in pain with each hard thrust into her cervix as I tried to get deeper inside than her pussy could handle. She was really crying out now and her face showed a lot of pain, but there was also a look of a woman so into what was happening that she never wanted it to stop. I got myself into a good rhythm that was causing April to start to have an orgasm every few seconds. Unfortunately for her, the pain of me slamming into her stopped her cold. I knew if I looked at my face it would be plastered with such an evil grin that it would scare hardened criminals.

When I finally felt myself building up to cum, I pulled out of her and made her watch as I aimed it toward June. She did not have any real idea what to do with it though. Blossom told her to put the head in her mouth, lick it until I squirted and swallow all that came out. I don't know if she liked the taste or not, but she was a natural dick sucker.

Staying rock hard, I slammed into April again and kept pounding her pussy roughly until I was ready to cum again. This time the three girls had decided Blossom was getting the next load and then Dawn the one after. I lost all track of time as I worked to my third cum in April's now stretched out pussy. It was still pretty tight, just not quite enough to make me cum as fast as the other times. Once I shot what I had left in Dawn's mouth, I lined up again on April's pussy. This time, though, I got my dick good and wet before pushing her legs back even further toward her head.

She had no idea what was coming as I got my dick lined up with her little pink rosebud and pushed in hard. I got the head inside her before she knew it. Her screams of pain echoed off the walls as I let my body weight force my dick deeper into her ass. I never really got into ass fucking, but this was not to make her feel good at all, so I went with it.

As I felt my balls slamming on her back with each hard thrust, I thought to myself, I am not sure I can even cum again. I can't believe I am raping her tight little ass and everyone here is begging me to make it hurt her more.

Out of nowhere my dick started to pump out a big load of cum deep in her ass. I enjoyed it and then pulled my dick out, pulled April up to her knees by her hair and then shoved my shit covered slimy dick in her face. One of her cousins held April's nose until her mouth opened and got filled with my dick. I pushed her head back enough so that she could see my eyes and told her that I had better not feel her teeth as she cleaned the shit off my dick. If she did a really good job, I would fuck her again and maybe let her cum this time. She started to look like she was going to resist, so I gave her that same evil grin as I shoved my dick to the back of her throat. I held it there until I felt her pushing on my legs to be able to get a breath. I made her wait another ten seconds before pulling back just enough that when she breathed in through her nose, she was smelling the pussy juice, sperm and shit in my dick hairs. I let her try to suck me herself for a bit, but then I had to shove it in her throat to get her attention. Once her eyes finally showed that she had given up the bitch attitude, I pulled out of her mouth to get back between her legs.

This time she was really dry, so I started by licking her as I worked two fingers inside to rub up around where she had a rough area that hardened when I touched it. April went from cold to scorching hot in seconds. When I got my dick lined up this time, I let her have her legs spread open however she wanted and then slowly took my time fucking her to ensure she got to cum as much as possible. By the time I finally got able to cum again, she was lying there limp as a noodle with dried blood around her pussy.

I asked the now also completely naked servant to aid me in getting a bath ready for April.

The look of surprise and shock on all her cousins and the servant's face was priceless. While April may always be a spoiled bitch she was still someone that now needed help getting cleaned up and was too limp to do it herself. I stood there to hold her on the toilet as she hissed out in pain each time her piss hit her raw pussy or a turd pushed through her sore ass. I then slid into the large tub to do my best to get her cleaned up. At least the servant slid into the tub to help while her cousins watched on silently. When we had April cleaned up, I told the servant to let her soak a bit and then got the servant up on this little seat part on the side of the tub. I licked the servant to a big squirting cum before saying we better get April ready to meet up with the kids from her school. Right then I knew who would be attending me in my bed tonight if I had no other company.

After drying off I planned to go help the servant, who was still a bit wobbly from her own big cum, get April dressed. Instead I found that April was already gone, the bed had been made up, and I now had a robe to wear. June, Blossom and Dawn were waiting for me in their own robes.

The three girls led me down the main stairs of the house, right past where Robert and his wife were talking and out into the indoor pool area. We all slid naked into a large hot tub as the same servant woman brought us out some drinks. I just went along with the flow as Blossom and Dawn moved beside me, letting June get up on my lap to lean back against me. Unconsciously I found my hands on June's stomach as I held her to me. At some point I fell asleep, only to be awakened by kisses on my cheeks. While I was rejoining the conscious world, I realized my hands were now idly playing with June's firm little cone shaped breasts. She had moved down a bit so that my dick was pushed up in her butt cheeks and she was sitting mostly on the seat in front of me.

"See I told you he was as nice as the girls with April said," June huskily declared. "He is not pawing at my breasts like the boys at school do. I even had a small one already just from what he is doing. Grandmother said we are all excused from dinner tonight, we can eat in our suite."

Blossom hopped out of the tub and asked impatiently, "So what are we waiting for then."

"He is not a machine Blossom. Joe needs to get some rest. If he had not spent two hours on April we would already have him in bed with us," June told her. "You know better than to go against what grandmother says. Grandfather said what Joe had to show him should not take more than a few hours."

Ah what a dream! Where else in any reality would grandparents be setting up a complete stranger to screw their most likely virgin granddaughters? I am sure that two of them have their periods already. Pam had less pussy hair and she had hers. I am just going to enjoy the ride!

I was woken up yet again, but this time it was from June rubbing her pussy against my boner. The other two girls, she told me, 'Were off showering.' It was just us she really liked how nice my arms around her made her feel. It did not seem to take her long to get off and then lay forward on my chest as she rested her head on my shoulder. My hands found her back and before long she was dozing. I don't know it if was something in the drink or just the water, but I was sliding back to sleep again in no time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.