Fantasy Flight: Book 1 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 1

Copyright© 2014 by Dead Writer

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Joe Johnson is a techie who knows how to sell his company's software, but is ever cursed by bad luck in his travels. Karma gives Joe a little break on a typical, well at least for Joe, crappy, delayed, problem filled flight from hell.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First  

Down the street a girl had moved in just before school started. Even though I was unquestionably smarter than my peers and teachers, politically appointed bureaucrats and the cronies they hired decided everyone had to be in the grades according to their ages. My parents knew I was smart. We just did not have the money to send me to a school where I could flourish. Seeing my frustration they worked to get me correspondence courses that I used to learn at my own pace. By the time I was in sixth grade they got me scheduled to take the SAT. I was really mad at myself for not getting perfect on it. I was sure I had aced it. I buckled down with a study guide and got perfect when I was in seventh. Mom and dad incorrectly thought that this would show the morons on the school board and let them bask in the glory of having educated a genius. So much for thinking.

It turns out the school had this major computer crash that just so happened to delete all of my school transcripts and both SAT test results. I had my own copies from the SAT and yet somehow the bureaucrats were able to convince everyone that I had fabricated my copy. The school board was able to make the SAT Company believe it had to be a mistake in their system. I was not anything better than a C student.

It was all bullshit and I knew it. I had hacked their computer systems back when I was ten to find out where the asshole lived that beat me up a few times a week. That in itself is a whole other story.

As always happens, the benefit of them getting fame for me acing the SAT at 13 was less important to them than the financial cost to the school system of losing one student off their education rolls. I wonder how much of that pot of money they spent making sure my records were hidden.

Ariel and I were the last stop on the bus route. As with any new kid to the area she floated around to sit with different kids on the bus trying to make friends. It took a few weeks for them to find out she was just as smart as me and not into their little petty teasing and middle school putdown bullshit. At some point she sat next to me and found I did not give her any crap like the others. From then on she sat beside me on the bus, but never said more than a few words to me. At the time I thought it must be fate giving me a break. Now that I am older, I see that it was fate screwing her over. I actually felt guilty for a few seconds as I remembered that day.

Something put a bug up her ass that day. She was fuming about something some girls did to her during gym and it had her seeing red. I was quiet in case she wanted to just go off and bitch at me like I was the cause of whatever happened. Some girls I used to be friends with did that one day in sixth grade and they never spoke to me again. Just as I was getting up to my front door I heard her scream out my name and turned to look. Everything slowed down around me. I watched her feet flying up into the air as her body was going over the cement guardrail meant to keep cars from plunging into the drainage ditch fifteen feet below the road. I sort of remember dropping my stuff, getting out my phone, and dialing 911 sometime before I was sitting by her as she lay on the rocks at the bottom. I knew she was in a lot of pain, but there were no tears and she was eerily calm.

"Don't move me Joe," she instructed sternly. "You have to remember everything I tell you, the paramedics and doctors will need to know it to best care for me. I am sure my arm is broken in more than one place. I never lost consciousness, my head does not hurt, and I can wiggle my toes on one foot, so my spine is probably ok. My other leg really hurts and I can't wiggle my toes at all. I feel something really went on that leg. You are going to have to pull out that knife you always carry to cut my shorts off to be able to get them free of my hurt leg. Something gave when I landed and then there was something hot and wet. I need you to be cool. Those ignorant girls put a cayenne pepper paste in my panties while I was showering and I have had to do without all day long. Not bleeding to death takes a complete priority to my modesty."

I must have turned pale when she mentioned my knife. I have carried it all year just in case those jerks stripped off my shirt and tied me into another holly bush way back in the wood again. Last time I was there until old man Jones found me when he was walked his dog around nine that night. Everyone knew that knives in school meant immediate expulsion. I did secretly hope they might catch me with it.

Ariel grunting, as she moved a bit to make it easier for me to cut on her shorts, got me back on task.

Under her instructions I pulled her dress up over her waist where I was able. I did not want to ruin her dress, but she insisted that I take the knife and slit it just above her hurt leg. She then had me do that with the loose running shorts she wore underneath her dress. I tried to pull the shorts down when I got the one side cut, but they would not move without hurting her. She had me cut them on the other side as well, so they would open up like a diaper. I knew that meant she would be naked underneath. I tried to leave them up so they were not exposing her pussy, selfishly to keep me from going off in my pants, but she said they had to go. I had to be able to uncover her hurt leg to see if she was bleeding or not. I just apologized as I took a good look at her lightly haired, widely spread open pussy, and felt myself cum in my pants. There was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Now that you have gotten over your first look between my legs, you have to do exactly as I tell you, no more distractions," she told me as she tried to smile.

I was guided through very carefully working my hands underneath her bare butt and knee to slowly shift her around. She told me I had to uncover the part of her hurt leg that had hit the rocks. Being pretty wimpy, it took a lot of work to get her shifted enough that she now had her shorts pulled free and her dress was pulled completely free of the area in the front. I had forgotten about having called 911 and nearly hurt her when I jumped when my phone rang. I spent a few minutes giving them all the details on our location and then handing it to Ariel to tell the hospital about her injuries. She relayed what I found when examining her hurt leg. There were some cuts on her leg that might need stitches, but nothing that was bleeding more than a trickle. After shifting her a slight bit more, I found a busted water bottle up under her butt.

Her leg was definitely broken. Legs don't move that way on their own. She gave that detail to the hospital too and handed me the phone back. We could hear the sirens in the distance so the 911 operator said they would call back if they could not find us. I made sure to tell her that I was not going to leave the girl down here alone to go up to the road.

While we waited she reached up with her good hand to unbutton the front of her dress explaining, "Joe I don't have much yet and they took my bra too. We both know you will be jacking off two or three times a day to what you saw already. You have been cool, so I want you to have a full picture. If you help get my dress open so you can look, we might just have enough time for you to explore a bit. I could really use the distraction right now."

She had me finish unbuttoning her dress and then slice through the fabric over the shoulder for her broken arm. That have me looking right at her small, but very firm boobs. I had not seen real boobs on any girls before, except mom and those in magazines. I still remember how they looked like half a tennis ball with a pink chocolate kiss perfectly centered in the middle. I was told how I should touch them and what to do to make her nipples get hard. I did not get to play with them long because we were worried that we would be found that way. I buttoned up her dress again and then she told me if I helped get her now ruined shorts from under her broken leg, I could explore her pussy. At the time I had no idea about what was really down inside there. All the pics I had seen just showed hair and a little pink. Mostly I knew it should have a lot of hair on it and somewhere my dick pushed in to dump sperm that made a baby. I was completely clueless. Hell, after I pulled her pussy open and got a good look, she said that it would really help her if I could just rub my thumb around at the top. I did not even know I had made her cum twice before the idiots finally found us. For once I was glad I had no idea and that she was a like soul, because she had passed out just as one of the paramedics were getting down to us.

Oh yeah, I am one of those people that get shit by default. Guilty even after being proven innocent.

So there I was with this passed out girl, she was naked from the waist down, shorts cut all up, legs spread wide open, and I was there with my knife open right beside me. Nothing was said to me at all until Bob the cop was reading me my rights after handcuffing me. I was in a detention cell overnight without anyone saying a thing to me about why I was there or even what I had done. I did not know that I had one phone call or that they had to tell me what I was charged with when they arrested me. My only advice from anyone regarding cops was to not say a thing and do exactly that they told me.

The next day a burly guard told me to get out of the cell, took me where I was able to get my clothes, cell phone and knife, and then be told to go away. I only found out a week later that it was because the girl had been so drugged up while they put her in casts that she was not able to tell them what happened. When she was alert enough they asked her how she got there and if she was awake when I was getting ready to rape her. Ariel said she told them in very direct terms that I was the only reason she was alive. She was the way they found us because she told me to do it to make sure she was not bleeding to death. I do wish I had been there when she explained that if she had been dying I would have been told to have sex with her, it would not do for her to die a virgin! I was not even mentioned at all in the story about a boy saving her life.

As soon as the girl was allowed to come home and get around ok by herself, she insisted that she was going back to school. Her parents tried to change her mind because there were some things she still could not do herself and they were too busy to help her. Ariel just told them that I had seen everything already when I was making sure she was not bleeding to death. My parents and hers did not even bother to ask me if I wanted to help her out, I was just told it was going to be my responsibility.

Oh great. She won't say shit to me until she thinks she might be dying and now I am volunteered to wipe her butt for her, I remember thinking to myself when I was told of my new job.

So it turned out that I was her nursemaid for three months until she got the casts off. The first few days were a total pain in the ass. I had to get her casts in these special bags and then tape them so no water got in. Because I had to get in the shower with her to help her wash and keep her from falling, she told me that I needed to be naked in the shower too. I almost died when her mom stuck her head into the shower to make sure we knew they were leaving early today. As we dried off it hit me that not only could she not miss my boner bobbing around just inches from Ariel's pussy as I was helping wash her pits, her parent were cool about it. Not long after I started staying there all of the time. It made things a lot easier. I did have to get up really early to go over or end up staying up so late that I was always tired. After a week being at their house all of the time, I no longer even got a boner as we showered, I wiped her butt or patted her pussy dry. Not even spending nearly half an hour exploring her pussy trying to figure out where the stupid egg thing went for her antibiotic caused yeast infection was getting me hard. The only time I got a boner was my morning piss hard-on.

When her casts came off I figured our time together was done. We slept one last night together, with her naked body draped over me in my pajamas. I kept waiting to be told to go home and it never came. Everything was still the same and the only change that happened from when she was in her casts was that she wiped her own butt and pussy. Well that is until the first day of Spring Break.

"Joe, everything is healed up. You have been the best friend I have ever known over all of these months. You have had to care for me as if I was still an infant, never once complaining about doing anything I needed. That day in the ditch you gave me the first climaxes not from my own hands. Except when we were in school, you have had access to my entire naked body and yet never touched me the way I have craved. This stops right here and now," she told me as she stripped me. "After I trip your hair trigger, we are going to mate until it is too raw for either of us to copulate again for a while. You know already I don't have my period yet and even if I did, my mom got me a whole bottle of Misoprostol that I can use to force an abortion. Do you have problem with any of this?"

I didn't!


Back on the plane, my dick was plowing into May, but my mind was there reliving my dick pounding hard into the girl from down the street. The memory I was reliving was us trying to get off one last time before we went to shower on the last weekday of Spring Break. I did not snap back into this reality until my dick was starting to go limp inside May.

"Wow" was all May could say for a long time.

Looking around I saw Jill and Pam were in a 69 with Cassie fingering herself as fast as she could rub. April was there with her eyes wide as she watched the pink tinged goop leaking out from May's stretched open vagina.

I could tell from the way Cassie was changing hands that she was having a hard time being able to get off. I just moved her to lay back on the couch, pushed her legs back, and told her to hold them open with her arms. I was still too limp to fuck her so I pushed my middle finger inside her tight pussy as I dropped down to practice drawing Kanji letters on her clit until she came. I waited until her pussy stopped squeezing my finger and then finger fucked her until she said she could not hold it anymore.

This is going to be a good education for April and May.

I found a water bottle just as Cassie was squirming around with her legs squeezed together and hand between her legs. I did grab a towel one of them had found as I got Cassie over to one of the chairs. Taking the bottle I made her spread her legs wide before quickly working the mouth of it in to get over her urethra. April and May just stared as Cassie seemed to never stop peeing and the bottle was almost full. I then found out why Jill had grabbed the quart soup cups. I was handed one and I moved under Cassie as I pulled the bottle away. She filled it about halfway before the dribbles dripped into the bowl. I did not even wipe her up, just helped her stand, and gave her back her piss. The pilot did say the sink was working.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.