Fantasy Flight: Book 1 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 1

Copyright© 2014 by Dead Writer

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Joe Johnson is a techie who knows how to sell his company's software, but is ever cursed by bad luck in his travels. Karma gives Joe a little break on a typical, well at least for Joe, crappy, delayed, problem filled flight from hell.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First  

Waking up in the morning was definitely the high point of this trip from hell.

It took me a minute to realize that either this was the most vivid dream I was ever going to have or a fantasy come true.

I had one hand resting on Jill's firm little ass as her pussy was starting to warm up and get slippery. My other hand was resting on Pam's tit idly playing with her nipple where she had snuggled up to me in my sleep. Now I had been lucky to have a threesome before and woke up pretty much just like this. What made this amazing was Cassie down between my legs alternating between sucking my balls and licking the bit of my shaft outside of Jill's pussy in this position.

Once Jill found I was awake she started really riding me while Cassie was doing all she could to help me along. My dick was kind of sore now, but having my balls licked while getting fucked by a very tight pussy did not take me long to dump a load up into Jill, causing her to cum as well. When I started to get limp, Jill pulled off to rush to the bathroom. Cassie moved up like a predator to clean my dick off. She kept going until she made me cum in her mouth before we all tried to squeeze into the shower together. That did not quite work out as planned, but we were all clean, sort of.

Way too soon Cassie was pulling some sort of elaborate sundress from her large purse while Jill and Pam were digging through the bags from last night. Both of them surprised me when they pulled on tank tops that had some sort of built in bra, loose flowing skirts and then just some sort of panty hose like things that only covered the tops of their thighs. I know I saw new panties in their bags.

Giggling, Jill said, "We knew last night that we were going to try to get you to do it to us. I heard from lots of older girls that your stuff takes a while to leak out and I did not want to get it all in my panties. Mom will never find anything this way. I will just throw the hose away in Philadelphia."

Ok then.

I went off to get dressed, pack my gear and then I went down the stairs while they took the elevator. I made sure to arrive from a different part of the hotel from them before going to what they called a breakfast bar. We came down pretty early and yet there was just a few week old muffins, rubber biscuits, something that looked like it may have been an attempt at French toast and some mini boxes of raisins. Even what appeared to be juice, was some sort of heavily watered down powdered orange colored drink mix. I knew better than to ask the desk if they had anything edible, but that did not stop the girls from going up to flirt with the old goat working the desk now.

I knew I could not laugh when the fossil just pointed the girls to the overpriced gift shop. It got even worse when they pulled me after them to the store. It was hard because the girls were complaining all over about the unrealistic prices being charged. They were sure the prices went up from last night. A can of soda was now two bucks, a granola bar was seven and a just a bagel, without cream cheese, was ten. As we left the airport I saw that all they had there was a newsstand. I let them go around for a bit longer before I told them we needed to get to the airport, so they needed to decide if they were going to eat here or try to find something at the airport. They quickly grabbed some sort of cheap power bars that were on a clearance table and then went about digging out change from their bags. I knew they had money left from last night, so I guessed that this was on purpose to annoy the smug little witch behind the counter.

As they left the witch said in a monotone voice, "You kids need to learn about supply and demand. If you demand what I supply, then you pay for it."

We were there when the airport opened and quickly made it back to the gate. I saw a little corner away from prying eyes where I gave Cassie a quick kiss and rubbed my hand over her little butt. I did not need to tell her to slip out to go ahead of us.

Damn that girl is smart and she knows exactly what is going on. No point in her getting shit from the stewardesses for being seen around us.

"Hey, we will be here a while, do you need to call you parents to let them know that you were delayed due to problems on the flight? I would not want to find myself getting arrested as a kidnapping suspect," I said.

Jill just smiled and said, "If mom was not so busy, then sure. I doubt she has even noticed that I am not around the house right now."

"You know my parents Jill," Pam said sadly. "They don't notice me when I am at home right in front of them."

"Pam, Pam who? I hear your dad asking into the phone now," Jill said before starting to giggle.

As we walked to the terminal for the plane, walking right through security since no one was even there yet, the girls told me all about how Pam's parents seemed space out most of the time. It was not from drugs or anything; they just turned into airheads from time to time. Pam joked about how when she told her mom about her cramps being really bad, her mom told Pam she just needed to have a baby to open things up inside. It did not register with her mom until Pam said that the school would ask lots of questions about why Pam was pregnant at her age. Seems her mom did not want to answer those questions and took her to the doctor to get her on the pill.

At the gate we found that we were the first to come back from the hotel this morning. From talking to one of the passengers that slept in the airport overnight, the airline called the hotel to tell the others that it would be at least noon before anyone would be coming out to look at the plane.

A woman a few seats over pulled the blanket from her face to add, "The crew made an announcement before they left about everyone being able to get to their luggage this morning, if it got loaded on this flight with us. Something about the plane needing to be emptied out before they could fix the problem."

As if she was reading their minds, or maybe they were just messing with the people still back at the hotel, a garbled message came over the PA that sounded a lot like they were telling us to go to the baggage claim for our luggage. As the three of us made our way down with some of the others, I saw Cassie was coming too.

For once in all of the time flying, I was glad to see that there were actual large, free to use luggage carts right there at baggage claim. I was glad to have it. When the announcement came on that all luggage was now on the carousel, I did not see the case that had my custom built collapsible equipment cart. My gear was easy enough to handle even without my cart, it just takes a lot of work to get it all moved at once. This airport baggage cart was even big enough for me to put on Pam and Jill's suitcases too.

I knew this was too good to be true. There is always a catch, even if a dream like this.

"Sir if you and your daughters choose to claim your luggage, you must sign here," a very pleasant, calm sounding, slightly attractive thirty something woman in a pant suit with the airline's wings said softly.

She did not even give me any shit when I asked to take a moment to read the papers she was asking me to sign. After all the times Sales tried to screw me on deals I should be able to ace any bar exam in any state.

The top three pages were all legal boilerplate defining "they", "them", "me", and "the airline". After that it went into another four pages of disclaimers about how any disagreement would be arbitrated by lawyers for "the airline" at their choice of location. On very last page it said I acknowledged that my signature indicates I know I am removing my checked baggage from an as of yet uncompleted flight. Then in mouse type there was the catch. Taking my luggage meant that I was terminating all current and future flights tied to this ticket. "The airline" was not responsible for any costs associated with the continuation of my trip or any compensation related to missed connections, fees or anything else that may come up. "I will be back in just a few moments. I need to make a quick call," I told the lady and girls at the same time.

Heading around the corner to where the sign said ground transportation, I found that there was one local only car rental service and they were only open on weekdays from eight to ten and four to five.

Pulling out my phone I fired up my Uber app to see if I was going to get lucky. I got excited when I saw they actually had people that used it out here in the middle of nowhere. It took forever to connect and then show the nearest car was over a hundred miles away.

I grabbed a phonebook at the payphone to see if there were even any cab companies, but struck out there as well.

My phone finally got a good cell and tons of emails dinged through. Out of habit I took a quick scan over them and happened across what looked like spam. It was a corporate travel service specializing in affordable charter jet and helicopter services. I almost trashed it until I saw the line "Guaranteed lower costs than commercial flights" that peaked my interest.

Oh yeah. This is a vivid dream. Man I need more of what someone slipped me to bring me to this wonderful world of make believe anytime I want.

I pulled up the website from the included link. It went into detail about how when excrement impacts the oscillating cooling device, a company will pay tens of thousands of dollars to charter a jet to keep from losing millions. These are always one-way charters due to unknown departure dates and high costs to keep the plane just sitting around. Clients paid almost three times the cost of the one-way flight to cover pilot downtime, the cost to fly the empty airplane back to the home airport and make a healthy profit to boot.

Not my company. They only let me try to get first class because I was the one that made sure they got the millions.

Reading through it for the point of their company, I came over what their service offered. For much less than "the airline" would charge for a coach ticket, this website would provide the flights if it was pretty much on the way back for a chartered jet returning home. All I had to do was put in the names of the two airports and it would look everything up.

What the hell have I got to lose, I asked myself.

I looked around to find out the name of this airport and then put in Philly as the destination. From how fast the response came, my skeptical side was sure it was a scam somehow. There was no way I could be so lucky to have seven different jets flying from somewhere west of me to the northeast. Still I clicked on the first one.

According to the flight plan they had provided, the plane could be here in less than an hour and would seat up to nine people. The cost for one to nine people was only five hundred dollars because the plane's home airport was a small airport near Atlantic City. We could get a train to Philly from there. I went ahead to click on purchase, popped in my corporate American Excuse card details and clicked book. It took a while before it came back to say it had been booked.

Back at the baggage claim area I found Cassie over by Jill and Pam. They were talking to a blond and a redhead when I walked up. Turns out that both of those girls were also on this flight for similar reasons to the other three. Both were put on the plane as unaccompanied minors and one of the stewardesses pushed them into a flight crew lounge. It had food, drink, a TV, and some couches. They came out to get their luggage to be able to change clothes. Jill and Pam introduced me as Joe, this super cool guy that had been in the back of the plane with them and the "tanks".

"Where did you go, Joe," Cassie asked with a giggle.

I explained about the mouse type on the paper the woman wanted us to sign and that I went to see if I could get a rental car to just drive to Philly from here. When I was telling them about there being no car services around anywhere, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Is this Joe Johnson," a friendly voice asked over the phone.

"Yes."

"You requested travel on a charter that can take you to Philadelphia," they asked.

"If at all possible. I saw the plane was to return to Atlantic City."

After a pause the voice said, "Normally, that would be the case. Today you are in luck. We have a passenger chartered out of Philly this afternoon. There is only one condition Joe. We do not have any flight attendants on return charters so you would need to serve yourself. If that is acceptable, we will arrange for the pilot to pick you up within the hour at your current airport."

"That works for me. What is the charge per additional passenger," I asked just to be sure there was not any hidden bullshit going on here.

I heard them chuckle and then clear their throat before saying, "We are not a mega airline Joe. All legs of this flight are already paid for by the customer or business that chartered the jet for the previous flight out to their destination. We are only charging the fees we pay the airports and some tips for the ground crew. Off the record Joe, the accounting folks work it all out so that it is better for us as well. I don't do the numbers; I just confirm the pickup locations. You card has already been charged and the plane can hold nine passengers along with their associated luggage."

"Thanks a lot. This is a wonderful service and if all goes well, I can see me getting in touch with you in the future," I told them before hanging up.

I had to wait for the five girls to stop talking long enough to get a word in edgewise.

Smiling I said, "That was a special charter airline service that is coming to pick me up and take me to Philly. I can take another eight passengers if any of you wish to join me. I am not about to wait all day for the plane we came in on and then get told we are staying another night. The plane is supposed to be here within the hour."

I went ahead to move my luggage cart over out of the way of the exit while the girls talked between each other. As I waited, I took the time to look over the two new girls.

Both of them were pretty much about as developed as Jill. The blond had bigger tits. It was hard to tell how big the boobs were on the redhead because she had on low cut shirt and her chest was covered in freckles. No matter how I tried to get a better look at her, the freckles would cause my eyes to get distracted. I was really curious it they were some sort of hidden eye 3D puzzle. I did notice that both girls were in that state of pubertal flux where their faces are changing from a girl to a woman. Not that they were ugly or anything.

I was already sure that Jill and Pam would be coming with me, I did not know on the others.

"Joe do you think there is something to eat on the plane," Pam asked.

"I would expect they have something. If not, I still have the sandwiches we got when we were on the ground at the military base. The cooler felt really cold this morning when I checked it," I told her back.

The redhead, May, said, "If you have food, I don't care if you are some psycho crazy man, I want to come along and at least get my last meal. There is something dead in the fridge where they put us last night. It was so gross I could not even get a soda out of there without gagging."

"My name April and I am sure there is something on that plane to put something in my tummy to make me happy," the blonde said batting her eyes and licking her lips.

You need to stop reading those trashy romance novels April. I am more than happy to give you what you think you want.

Cassie grabbed her pink suitcase and headed toward the lady holding the forms and announced, "April you can practice flirting all you want once we are up waiting on our plane. I am not about to just hang out here in baggage claim all day."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.