Fantasy Flight: Book 1 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 1

Copyright© 2014 by Dead Writer

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Joe Johnson is a techie who knows how to sell his company's software, but is ever cursed by bad luck in his travels. Karma gives Joe a little break on a typical, well at least for Joe, crappy, delayed, problem filled flight from hell.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First  

When we came out of the bathroom I saw that Cassie was down between Pam's legs trying to catch any of the juices oozing out. She had one of her thin fingers buried in her own pussy as she went down on Pam. I gently pulled Jill behind me toward my room.

I made sure to lock the door, sat up on the bed and then pulled Jill up into my arms. I leaned in to put a kiss on her lips gently. She only responded to the sensation of it. When I rubbed my tongue over her lips, she parted them and tongue kissed with me, but there was just no passion in it. I tried sucking on her hard little nipples and even rubbing her hard little clit. I knew she was horny as could be and yet it seemed she was just going through the motions.

Pulling her back from me I asked her, "Ok Jill, out with it. I felt you cum when I was licking your nipples and again when I was rubbing your pussy. You have been wanting to do more with me since you showed me everything between your legs on the plane. What is wrong?"

It took a while before she burst into tears. She pushed up against me as tightly as her legs could pull her around my waist. Her arms pulled her just as tightly to my chest. I did all I knew to do, I held her as I rubbed her back while she cried herself out. I just waited for her to be ready to talk. The other girls came to the door of my room, found it locked and left. I heard Pam saying something about it being ok; she knew I would not hurt Jill.

Jill was still crying when we both dozed off. Sometime in the middle of the night I woke to find Jill playing with my boner. She was not trying to make me cum or anything, she was just exploring it carefully. I reached over to pull her down for a kiss and this time there was some feeling behind it.

"Joe," Jill said softly. "You are the nicest man I know. Last night I got really jealous over Pam and how good she was feeling doing it with you. I have to tell someone about me. You are just the one that will never tell because if you do, then you will be sending yourself to prison."

I told her I needed to pee and then we could talk. She saw I had my morning boner. Not even asking if I really needed to go down to pee, she sucked the first two inches into her mouth and really went to town in it. I went off in a few minutes and she swallowed it all down.

In the bathroom she had to pee as well, so she lifted the seat and then moved over to be as far back as possible. Using her knees she held herself off the porcelain just enough so it did not touch her. Then taking her fingers, she pulled her pussy open like she was going to pee in a bottle.

Smiling up at me, she said, "Hurry up and get started Joe. I can't hold it much longer and I want us pee together. It's ok if you get some on me. I will get a shower before we leave to go back to the airport."

Sure, I had tried water sports with the geek girl crowd. I didn't care much to get pissed on and it did nothing for me to piss on anyone else. This, however, was something different. When I was able to start to pee, Jill let loose with a high pressure stream. I was surprised that it was a pretty good stream for a few seconds before it started dribbling down to drip in to water. I took a bit longer to finish. Just being nice I got a quick wad of toilet paper and used it to pat her dry. That at least got me a smile as I helped her up off the toilet.

Back in the room she said she wanted to sit in my lap again so she could talk. Before she got settled she leaned down to suck me rock hard and then moved my legs just right for her to sit with it pushed right up against her pussy with the head against her clit.

"So, Joe, now you get to know," Jill cracked a smile as she made her joke. "I wanted you so bad when you were on top of Pam. We couldn't do it in front of them. They would find out I don't have a cherry and Pam would start asking lots of questions I can't answer without lying. I don't want to ever have to lie to anyone, especially not my best friend. That is the worst thing in the world."

I didn't have the heart to tell her there were many worse things in this world than lying to a best friend.

After grinding against my dick until my dick was really slippery between us, Jill continued, "I found out how good it felt to rub between my legs when I was allowed to take my own baths. I thought that was the best until I was sent to stay with my aunt and uncle for the summer while mom was dealing with some sort of problems with her family. They have a boy two years older than me and we were made to take baths together even though we both took our own baths by ourselves at home. I had not seen a naked boy before and he had not seen a girl naked except his mom. After we washed everything, I spread my legs so that he could really explore. It felt so good when he touched my clit and had him rub it for me. It felt even better than when I did it. When it was my turn, he already had a boner. I felt around it some when he said it always felt really good when it was sucked like an ice pop. I was doing that when my aunt knocked on the door to check on us. It was an old door that sticks so he had plenty of time to drop into the water before she was able to get it open. Both of us had to share a bed too. Sometimes at bath time he would rub me or I would suck him, but mostly we just took a bath and never touched when we were in bed. We did not even change in front of each other."

I had been paying attention to her talking and had not even noticed her grinding against my dick until she stopped talking, stiffened and then I felt the hot tell-tale juices of her having cum. She pulled me into a good minute of French kissing before pulling back to continue her story.

"All was fine between us the whole time I was there and we were really close. I don't think we fought even once. Two years later mom was all uptight about something and I was sent to my cousins after school let out for Spring Break. I was sent off to the same cousin again. He was almost eleven then, but I was still eight. We still had to share a bed again and his mom said we could take showers or baths, but we had to take them together still to save hot water. I started to complain about it until I remembered how good it felt to have him rub between my legs compared to when I did it. The first few times were really good and he liked it a lot when I sucked him. It got really hot when we were out playing in the woods one day and he said we could go skinny dipping in the pond. We just showered together the night before, so it was no big deal. For a while we just splashed around and then he asked me to suck him a little. I just got it in my mouth when a bunch of kids from his school found us. They all started teasing him about letting his cousin suck him and said they were going to tell on us unless I did it to them too. They were older than him and every one had hair down there. I told them I would only do it for a few seconds and that was all. I did not want to do it longer than that and said they could tell on me if they wanted. I did what they wanted and sucked them each for ten seconds before getting out to get dressed. We were playing the next day and two of the boys came over. They said I did not suck them right and I had to do something else instead because they did not feel good like they were supposed to. I was made to go off into the woods with them, strip, and spread my legs. One of them got into my hole and moved it around until his dick went soft. The other one did the same thing in my butt. For the rest of the time I was at my cousin's house all of those boys and even some more came over to put their dick in my butt, only the one that did it in the front the first time ever did me there. I never really minded them doing it because I always had someone rubbing my clit to make me feel good too. I never even knew all the bad names they were calling me until I started this year in school."

Now she started to cry again. I held her until she was done.

"I always thought that whore, slut, cunt, and bitch were good things boys called girls when they did that stuff to them. When a girl in school was called a slut and then a whore I thought it meant that she was cool. I had no idea until Pam told me it was really bad to be called those names. When you touch me I feel so much better than with those boys, but I don't want to be called a slut or whore. If Pam or Cassie found that I didn't have a cherry they would know I had done it before. They would hate me," she said sobbing.

Shit! How the hell do I deal with a girl grinding her hot soaked pussy on my dick and let her know she did nothing wrong. If I had a girl cousin that let me finger her, I would have done it all of the time.

I wiped the tears from her eyes and looked down to her to say, "Jill. You did nothing wrong with your cousin. Boy and girls have played doctor since man started to walk this earth. It is a normal part of growing up. What those boys did to you was not. You were coerced, blackmailed, and pretty much raped. Even if you begged them to do it does not make you a bad person, slut, or whore. Jill you have no reason to be embarrassed about what happened. Plus just because you do not have a hymen does not always mean you are not a virgin. Given how young you were when things happened, I doubt if the boy actually even penetrated your vagina. Before puberty a girl would be lucky to get the point of a crayon inside her vagina without a lot of pain. From how puffy your mound is I would bet he just pushed in around your vagina to rub up and down along your lips."

"Oh," she said as her hips moved to push my dick head down between her lips to her vagina and back up a number of times. "Wow! Joe you are right on! That is what I felt. He was not as long as you and it did not rub up top. Will you do to me what you did to Pam so I can be sure?"

Well we sort of started out that way. By the time I was licking her pussy, she was already begging me to hurry and fuck her. I still took my time and as I started to finger her a bit I ran right into her cherry. I let her cum really hard before slowly going to get my shaving mirror. Once she had recovered from her orgasm, I had her squat over it, opened her up, and pointed to her hymen. She grinned from ear to ear when she saw it. I was pulled out of the room as quickly as she could get off the bed and then we were back with the other two girls. Both of them were locked in a hot 69 and barely even noticed when we got on the bed.

Jill just spread her legs wide and told me to make her a woman. She was really urgent in the request, but I knew just from looking at her pussy that it was going to be a while before I was deep inside her.

Damn. I have to stop over analyzing everything and just get with the program. No wonder I am only nailing geek pussy that just needs a good fuck and I happen to be the nearest safe dick.

I planned to take it slowly and gently as I lined my dick up with her virgin pussy. Just as I starting to push against her barrier, she locked her legs around my back and pulled her pussy up onto my dick. In that one thrust she had me buried as deeply inside as her little pussy could take. When I lifted up to see how much of my dick was outside still, I could only see my trimmed pubic hairs. Any attempts at going slowly were thrown out the window as she started fucking me from below before I would have expected her pussy to be stretched enough yet. We were not even going at a good clip when she screamed out her orgasm into the pillow Pam stuffed over her face. I was really going to town as the two of us fucked like rabbits trying to break that bed. She finally locked her legs around me and told me I would just have to see if I could cum in her on the plane, she felt so good right now to have another orgasm.

I pulled back and started to go to the bathroom to wash off, but Cassie was right there to push her naked body against me.

"I know how it all works and I don't have a cherry like they did," she said softly. "I am not a slut and I have never done it with a boy in my life, I just don't have a cherry. I know this is the only time I get to do this without anyone ever finding out and I am so ready to go it is driving me crazy. Not even getting my pussy licked is taking the need away. My vagina is small and may not even be able to take much of you inside, if any at all, but I want to try. Even if you have to jack it to make it cum, I want your cream inside me tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.