Fantasy Flight: Book 1 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 1

Copyright© 2014 by Dead Writer

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Joe Johnson is a techie who knows how to sell his company's software, but is ever cursed by bad luck in his travels. Karma gives Joe a little break on a typical, well at least for Joe, crappy, delayed, problem filled flight from hell.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First  

It took me all of my years in middle and high school to finally learn to just shut the fuck up until you know what is going on. Usually that gave me around a fifty-fifty chance of not getting the crap beaten out of me. There were so many suits, Air Force SPs and some GA State Troopers that I was sure a number of beatings were in my future, just to be sure I was not lying to any of them. I have heard how the rights go out the window for anyone suspected of even thinking about looking too closely at kids.

Well I guess they aren't going to handcuff and perp walk me out since there is not really anywhere for me to go anyway. That is something. Maybe I can make a run for it and see how good they are at hitting a moving target. Yeah right. You are a chicken shit and you know it.

Outside I expected the cuffs, but instead there were lots of SPs with M-16s at the ready. Even at my top sprint speeds I could not make it the half mile off the tarmac before they could cut me down at their leisure. I just followed the cops as they lead me off into a tent back behind the plane. Inside I was directed to a table with a few laptops on their side, my side had a single crappy metal folding chair. That is where I was "requested" to sit.

I was all set for the fifth degree. It surprised the shit out of me when they offered me not only a bottle of water, but an ice cold one. I sucked it down and was given yet another as some suits sat down behind the laptops.

One suit started it all off saying ominously, "These proceedings are being recorded on video and audio for later review."

"As you are aware Mr..." long pause again from a different suit. "Jones, there was an incident during your flight which has resulted in delaying your timely arrival at your ticketed destination. We need to ask you to detail the events as best as can be recalled. We apologize for delaying your travels."

What the fuck? This does not happen to me. Why the hell are they actually being nice and polite? He must be the good cop.

I went over what happened with the flab three from the time the man wedged into his seat, extricated himself for the women and finally them dragging out the unconscious woman. Questions revolved around how much blood there was, if I tried to help the woman, and did the young girls see much of what happened. I did not know the girls at all, but I was not going to have them thrown under the bus to get grilled. It was less that I liked them and more that I was selfish. If these suits thought the girls knew anything we would have to wait for their parents or a guardian to get here so they could get interviewed. If they stopped to pick up a lawyer on the way, it may be sometime tomorrow before they were asked the first question.

As I worked on the third bottle of water I was moved over to the state cops. Seems the suits were not willing to share interview space. The questions were pretty much the same, just asked differently. At least the State cops looked as interested in getting the hell out of here as I did. Plus they we willing to tell me what was going on.

So far the state cops knew the woman that panicked was off her meds. Every possible bad thing that could happen went blowing through her mind until she completely freaked out and wanted off the plane. As she was squirming free of her seat, she slammed her arm into the other woman enough times that it jammed her nose up into her brain. They did not want to let anyone on the plane know to keep anyone else from panicking. One of the cops even laughed when I said it would have been better to have told everyone and gotten us off the plane. It would have let the rescuers get her off a lot easier than with a plane full of people.

Surprisingly that was all they wanted from me. I saw more bottles of water, sports drinks, ice, and big plastic cups with tops. No one said anything as I got three cups full of ice, three sports drinks, and three water bottles. I smiled at the woman restocking the table and got a real honest smile back. She waved me over and helped me bag it all up. I thanked her profusely and she actually blushed.

Damn someone must have slipped me something at the office. This has to just be a very vivid dream. No way is a woman this hot is getting wet panties over me. Even the two girls on the plane are actually acknowledging I exist. Did they actually talk to me like I was some sort of normal human being? This woman definitely has that predatory look of a woman needing a hard fucking. She had the reason and I had no place, or so I thought.

As I started out of the interrogation tent, she gently pulled on my arm to drag me into another tent. Here there were actually boxes of snack foods, tables, and chairs. She got another bag and filled it up with peanut butter crackers, cheese crackers, and cookies. Since this was a dream I was not surprised when she asked me to follow her through the flaps at the back of the tent. We had to squeeze past some racks with doors on them to get back to where I saw lots and lots of pre-made, sealed sandwiches.

With pure lust on her face and fire in her eyes, she turned toward a low table, tucked her skirt in the waist band, pulled off her panties, bent over the tables and said, "I am on the pill, did it only once in middle school to lose my virginity and never had any man make me feel I had to have a dick fucking me until you smiled at me today. Just thinking about how honestly you were thanking me for something I do without thinking has me so wet I will probably get off as soon as I feel your cock touch me. Go as fast as you need to get off quickly, we don't have the time to really have fun anyway. Expect me to give you a call in a few days. I will get your number from the cops."

Yeah definitely a dream or I am in a drug induced coma! No one with my crappy luck gets a once fucked twenty something almost supermodel begging for it like this.

When I did not move toward her, she turned to me and started for my belt. I got a good look at her pussy and saw it was very neatly trimmed. Since my dick had been trapped by my pants, it was not fully hard when she fished it out. Trying to get me in the game, she quickly pulled up her shirt to put my hands on her firm softball tits while she worked my dick hard. If this was going to happen I was going to enjoy it. I took over once she got me rock hard.

Gently I backed us up to the low table, got her sitting up on the edge, lined my dick up, and then begin opening up her tight velvet channel. She had been right on about being close. I was not even three inches inside her when her tight quim started massaging my dick as she came hard. It was not enough to make me go off and as soon as she cooled down, I finished working my dick up inside her. While waited for her vice-grip on my dick to relax, she pulled me into one of the hottest French kisses I have had since back when I was kid in middle school. When she said go, it was off to the races. I went from slow, long strokes, to hard slamming, full length strokes as fast as her pussy would let me go. Man this was such a good fantasy fuck that she was right there fucking back.

I just can't believe this could be real. My bare dick is plowing a never really fucked pussy; she is getting off easily and really begging me to bust a nut inside her. When I wake up I will be stuck to the fucking bed. Did I drink that cup of water by the bed? God I hope not.

Maybe it had just been five minutes, or maybe it was hours, before I felt I was ready to pump her tight pussy fill of cum. This woman was still going off when I slammed in to dump my load. She pulled me down to kiss some more as her tight tunnel worked to milk out every last drop from my dick. We finally had to pull apart when we were sure my dick was not going to stay in the game for a second fuck. The young woman just sat right where she was as our juices spurted out of her as she finished another quick cum. I saw a tub of wet wipes that I used to wipe off my dick and then try to clean her up as much as I could.

Damn that got her going again and she was on her knees trying to suck me hard.

As much as I wanted to have sloppy seconds, I had to tell her, "Someone is going to come looking for me before long. You are super-hot and I am not. Given my normal luck, anyone coming across us will assume I did something to make you do this and I get the crap beat out of me. I want to relive some of the hottest sex I have ever had over and over again in memory without flinching in pain."

That seemed to snap her out of it, but not before she got me another boner.

"I don't care if the whole damn Air Force base was watching right now. I still need it hard from behind! Get me bent over behind the prep table and they won't see a damn thing. Just move off and tuck it in if someone comes," she told me quickly fixing her shirt.

I may not be the best at taking orders, but I could suffer being bossed around by a hot chick when it came to getting laid again.

I hope I don't forget this part of the dream. This is better than finding a genie in a lamp! Genies always find ways to screw you in very bad ways.

She rushed to get some sandwich stuff out of the way, and then pushed her nice bare ass out at me. I was soon back to pounding her sloppy pussy with fervor. Anyone around the tent had to have heard the loud wet slapping of bodies fucking, but no one bothered us as I worked hard to dump another load of cum inside her. A few more wet wipes and we were as cleaned up as we could get.

My luck is about to bite me in the ass any time now.

Right on queue a SP walked in looking for me. The woman dismissed the SP by telling him that I would be out in a few minutes. She was just finishing getting me and the two girls in my section some sandwiches to take back on the plane. We were not supposed to have a food service on the flight and these would go bad if not eaten soon.

Not following his orders, he stood there waiting until I had yet another bag to carry back onto the plane. Just outside in the other part of the tent she found what looked like a delivery bag. She put the drinks, cups of ice, sandwiches and snacks into that bag with some of the long lasting chemical cold packs before telling the SP I was all his. He started leading me back to the plane.

"Look sir it is none of my business, but if you would do me the honor of answering a question," the SP started saying. "I would really be interested in what you did to thaw that cold fish out. I have been stationed here for three years and we work very closely together. To date I have not seen her respond to attentions from men or women. Some of the best players have tried their top shelf skills on her too. You barely saying a word to her has her dragging you off for a romp, twice."

Well, I might as well clue him in that this has to be a dream.

Smiling at him I said, "Look, I don't know what to tell you other than I am pretty sure someone at work slipped me something psychedelic and this is some sort of drug induced erotic dream. I don't rate high enough on any scale to get hot chicks like that except in my dreams. I am lucky if I can get a piece of a geek chic that has not shaved her pits or legs in weeks. Usually I only turn them down if they have not showered sometime in the last 48 hours. For your coworker, all I think I did was smile at her when she helped me with the drinks. I might have even thanked her."

He shook his head when I refused to go into details about her tits or if she was a good fuck. I joked that maybe if he asked her really nicely she would tell him all he wanted to know.

I was soon on the plane getting my usual odd or just plain disgusted looks from most of the passengers. For some reason it did not seem to bother me as I carried the delivery bag back toward my six seat airplane banishment zone. Back in the little box I found both girls talking and texting again. I noticed right off that Jill had her leggings on again. Pam saw me looking and quickly flipped up her skirt. I saw she had on Jill's pink panties with the yellow flowers. I almost had a heart attack when they gave me huge smiles as I pulled out the cups of ice and sports drinks. The bottles had a big enough opening on them that they could be used as emergency pee bottles for the girls if needed. Always a good thing on flights starting out this badly already!

"Ladies and Gentlemen," a snotty, gay sounding male steward said. "We must now service the lavatories prior to being cleared to continue our flight. Meal service is being provided during the delay. The flight attendants will be coming around to take your orders."

One of the starting to wrinkle flight attendants came back to ask the girls for their order. She had not told them it would cost anything until after they ordered. I was ignored.

"We only accept credit cards, no cash," she was telling the two bewildered girls, who looked on the edge of tears.

Arrogant assholes! These two girls are here starving and the airline is charging more than if I was eating in first class. Oh to hell it! The cost will still be less than eating alone in Philly.

I just told her what I wanted and handed her my airline miles American Excuse card. She rang up all three meals and walked off after handing me back my card.

Bitch!

"Miss," I said after sliding past the girls. "If you could be so kind, I must have a receipt for all of my business expenses."

She got all up in a huff and told me that I was just not going to get one.

Still keeping my cool, I changed to a much different tact as I explained, "Any charges on my card for which I cannot provide a receipt are automatically disputed. I will ensure the reason is clearly explained to your airline, in small, easy to understand words. I am just trying to keep the bean counters from docking these charges from your pay. But, hey, if you are good paying for our three meals, then who am I to complain."

That got through her thick bottle blond covered skull. She pushed the button on the main screen and I had the receipt in about a second.

Why the hell could she have just not done that in the first place? God these people are dense sometimes.

"Thanks so much Joe! We have a little money for getting souvenirs on our trip. You can have that for paying for our food," Pam said looking still about ready to cry.

I reached over Jill to pat Pam's hand when I said, "Just keep your money, both of you. The airline does not know it yet, but they are eating the costs of the meals. The finance department will get back all of the money I spent on my ticket, bag fees and anything else they can find. Nothing makes accountants happier than tearing into someone to get back the company's money."

They both thanked me a lot of times while we waited for the food. Soon I heard something being attached to the plane that I hoped was the bathroom cleanout truck. With the military reloading the luggage and containers already, maybe we would get out of here pretty soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.