Sisterly Love - Cover

Sisterly Love

Copyright© 2014 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Howie a 16 year old, is upset when parents separate and takes off for NYC and his sister. They have a border-line but not quite incestuous experience and she introduces him to Candy, her very horny girlfriend.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

“We love you, really love you, Howie,” Mother said. Stephie managed a quiet “Mmmmm,” to show she agreed but couldn’t verbalize anything more.

I stood there and let them hold me. Actually it felt nice, very nice; only my erection grew harder and I wanted---no required relief in the way I’d become accustomed too.

And so I spoke from the heart and asked, “So who wants to go first?”

A stunned silence filled the kitchen.

I have to give my mother credit for quick thinking. After about six seconds she said, “why not have some breakfast first?”

To everyone’s surprise I sat down at the kitchen table and waited while both Stephie and my mother sprang into action. Mom had orange juice in front of me before my ass hit the chair. Stephie was at the toaster, slipping two slices of white bread into it and starting it up. Mom was reaching back into the fridge for butter and Stephie was pouring me a cup of coffee. Mom plucked the toast out as soon as it popped up then spread butter on it. Not to be outdone, Stephie slathered apple butter on top of the butter and slid the plate under my chin as if for inspection.

“Bacon?”Stephie inquired.

“Eggs?” my mother echoed a second later.

A simple, “I’m good,” brought an end to the breakfast rush, and I, still not aware of what had happened only minutes earlier, proceeded to eat my fill, and then sat back and repeated my earlier question, “Who’s first?”

They looked at each other, but it was my mother who answered for both of them.

“There will be no next, Howard.”

Her words didn’t quite register with me at first. Oh I knew her use of my given name was a danger signal, but it still took a good five seconds before I realized I was in deep trouble with both my mother and sister.

So I blurted, “What?” as many a teenager will do when confronted by something they don’t quite fathom.

Stephie jumped in, saying: “Sorry Howie. What we’ve been doing is wrong. Dreadfully wrong and it’s ending now.”

“You’re kidding me, right?” I said.

“No, Howard,” my mother said. “We got to talking about things ... about you and how really fucked up we’ve made you. Now it’s our job to, excuse the language--unfuck you.”

“But I love you---both of you!” I protested.

“And we love you, Howie,” Stephie said. She was crying full out at this point, as was my mother. “But as much as we love you we can’t let this go on any longer because...”

My sister couldn’t continue. I began to cry as my mother picked up where Stephie had left off.

“To continue down this incestuous path would probably destroy you, Howie. We love you as a brother and as a mother. We want the very best for you. I think you know that, and I hope, as does Stephanie, that you will understand that what we’re doing is for the best; for you ... for everyone here. You have a gift, Howie. Women will desire you for most, if not all of your life.

Think about it. For example, should you marry your sister here, how long do you think it would be before you went with another woman? A month? A year? Could you abstain from laying with another woman that long Howie? Ask yourself that question, and please be honest when you answer.”

I wanted to say I could, but in my heart I knew as soon as I saw a hot woman I’d want her.

I answered honestly. “Probably not, but I still love Stephie with all my heart.”

“I know you do,” they said in tandem.

Stephie left to return to the city that afternoon. I remained in my room thinking about what they’d said. I didn’t want to ruin anyone’s life, much less Stephie’s.

I knew what my mother had said was true. I liked women and they liked me. I was basically a typical male in that I wanted to fuck every good looking female that I saw passing by. I could resist them for a while, but not indefinitely. I remained in my room for the rest of the day and most of Sunday and went to bed at six o’clock.


I must have dozed off. As I remember it, I was dreaming of an exquisite brunette giving me a blowjob when I woke to find my mother in bed with me working my dick feverishly with her hand and mouth.

Plucking me from her mouth and with a long strand of saliva hung up between my dick and her mouth, she smiled and said, “Oh, you woke up. I thought I could finish you off before you did ... sorry.”

“Mom! What the f... !”

“Oh, I’m glad you didn’t say it, Howie. I hate it when you curse.”

She followed with, “You want me to finish you off?” So innocently that I nodded yes and let her finish the blowjob.

Five minutes later, I was filling her mouth with my creamy cum. She swallowed it down with relish. After she vacuumed the last drops out of me and made sure nothing had been left on her hand or my inner thigh, she sat up and licked her lips.

“Would you be a darling boy and eat me now?”

After what had just occurred, how could I refuse? My mother sprang up, dropped her robe and pulled off her panties. Her breasts jounced about as she climbed on the bed and crawled up to my head. As she moved up my body, she kissed me briefly before she placed a knee to either side of my head, grabbed the headboard and leaned against the wall.

“Oh, baby I’ve missed you!”

As her words registered in my brain I thought back to what she’d told me earlier about the intimacies with her and Steph. It was all bullshit---it had to be. She’d just sucked me off and wanted me to fuck her. What about that incestuous path she was talking about just a few hours ago?

Still I was hungry for her pussy and did what came naturally---I dove right in between her legs and into that hot, wet snatch and went to town, teasing and squeezing, licking and grabbing. Her breathing became labored and she was twitching her hips, smashing her cunt into my mouth. It was evident she wouldn’t take long; she truly was desperate for sex!

I slowed everything down and she became frantic in her need, humping her hips against my face, trying to increase the contact with my probing tongue. I held onto her ass and hips as her movements were making it hard to keep my mouth against her pussy.

“Ohhh fuckkk, Howie---Lick me! Right there! Yesssss! Now keep going! JEEZUS CHRIST!”

She was that hot without my having touched her clit. Call it an experiment, call it anything you want, but I couldn’t help myself. I went after it. Sucking on that little cock and set her off big time!

“GAAAHHHD! FUUUUHHHK!”

A rush of clear cum flooded my mouth and ran down my chin and neck.

“OOOOOOHH, FUUUUHHHK!”

I heard her head hit the wall; I could see her hands locked onto the headboard, the tendons standing out on her arms. She gave one last wail as I continued to flick her clit. Her body jerked up from my face, her knees lifting off the bed. She fell back as gravity reclaimed her, slumping to the side, and ended lying on my chest, her head hanging near the edge of the bed.

I gave her a moment to recover before I gave her ass a slap. She moaned groggily. Another moment later and I gave her a firmer slap. That roused her. She rolled to the side a little so she was no longer laying directly on me.

‘Wow!’ She gasped hoarsely.

I didn’t let her recover her senses, but went at her right away.

“Sit up.”

“No, sit up with your back against the headboard.”

My mother did exactly as I told her too.

“Inspection time. Spread your ass cheeks for me!”

There was the first sign of alarm in her eyes. “Howie ... what?”

“Move those hips from side to side!”

“Howie, what are you...”

“Shut up and do as I say! You want to know why?”

My mother nodded, unable to speak.

“I want to see you flex your cunt.”

She gasped at my impudence. To her mind it must have sounded sacrilegious. But it was she who instigated the incestuous act that had just taken place, not me. Not the teenager whose bed she’d invaded in the middle of the night.

And when she didn’t comply I slapped her cunt about as hard as I would have slapped her. “Owww! Why’d you do that?”

I raised my hand threateningly and she yelled, “Okay, okay, okay!” A second later she had the cheeks of her ass in both hands pulling them apart for my viewing pleasure.

I let my fingertips glide over her labia and then down to her anus, circling it before presenting the guiltiest finger to her mouth and whispering, “Have a taste, Mom.”

It turns her on like you wouldn’t believe.

I found that very interesting, and still pissed at her for driving Stephie away, slapped her pussy again.

And again.

She’s begun crying and tries to avoid the next slap but I’ve anticipated it and land a telling blow dead center.

“Oh ... you bastard! No—No don’t do it again---please!”

My cock is hard as steel and I can’t take it much longer. I rub it against her swollen pussy lips, and take it away so I can grab them and pinch them together.

“OW! OWWW! That hurts, Howie!”

“Does it, Mom?” Her clit is so hard I can feel it on the head of my dick which happens to be resting against it.

She lunges back on my cock, trying desperately to get me inside her. I pull back quickly and massage her ass cheeks. She stops moaning and starts pleading with me to fuck her.

“Where, Mom?”

“Anywhere---I don’t care. Find a hole and fill it!”

I spread her pussy wide with my thumbs and I worked them up and down her slit. I moved underneath the hot little slut who brought me into this world and pulled her hips down on my cock. She was tight---so hot and tight that her cunt seemed to suck my dick right inside it.

Once conjoined, she started fucking like crazy. It was like she had an itch inside her that she couldn’t quite scratch and had to use my dick to reach it. I didn’t do any thrusting to help and eventually she bawled, “Please, fuck me! I need to be fucked!”

“You sent Steph away. Why should I get you off? Give me a reason.”

“Please fuck me Howie; fuck me, fuck me, oh, God do it now! I can’t take it I will do ANYTHING you want!”

“Will you tell Stephie it’s okay for us to be together? Will you tell her we can get married?”

“YES---YES! But after you graduate. Only then.”

“You mean marriage, right?”

“Yes—yes, of course!”

“Right answer, Mom!”

An instant later I was thrusting hard and reached the deepest part of her, drew back and slammed it back in.

“Jesus!” she whooped and started pulling on her hair with both hands. I glanced over at the mirror and saw the two of us; me with a grimace on my face that I couldn’t wipe off; and my mother with her tits bouncing all over the place. I searched out her clit and rubbed it as we fucked. Her eyes pop wide open and her mouth formed a perfect “O” as she caught sight of herself being fucked by me. It sent her over the edge.

I heard her scream, “I’m cumming! Oh, Christ, I’m cumming!”

Her cunt contracted around me. My balls tightened. One, maybe two seconds later and I’m spewing my load into her. The room was quiet for several minutes as we caught our breaths.

She broke the silence. “We weren’t supposed to do that,” she said softly.

“I know. So why did you?”

“I love you, Howie.”

“Mothers are supposed to love their children, Mom. They’re not expected to fuck them.”

“That’s ... cruel, Howie.”

“Is it? I distinctly recall you making a speech this afternoon about continuing on this path will destroy me. That separating Stephanie and me is best for both of us. And---and you had the effrontery to ask me how long I would remain true to Stephie before going off with another woman?”

I stopped then to watch her. She was hurt I could see that, but I wanted more than that. I wanted her to remember this moment, for I had just decided to join Stephie in the city. There was a way to make it happen. There had to be. I could change schools and graduate like everyone wanted. I could even go to college. But I would do so while living with Stephie. Not openly as brother and sister, perhaps, but covertly, or---I ran

out of ideas, but I had the essence, and with Stephie’s help we could work something out.

“One day next week you and I are going to look for another school for me in the city. I’ll finish this semester; it has about a month left. I’m moving in with Stephie. You can send her a check to support me until I graduate. If I go to college ... well, there’s some money already put aside for that and Dad has promised to help.”

My mother was crying. Who are you?” she said. “You’re not the little boy I raised.”

“No, mother, I’m the little boy you fucked once too often.”

She stumbled from the bed at that and left my bedroom, slamming the door behind her. I picked up the phone and called Stephie. She answered on the second ring.

We spoke for twenty-four minutes. I timed it. She heard me out without interrupting one time. She spent another six minutes rehashing what I’d told her, and told me she’d never been happier than she was at that moment.

“You’re so grown up, Howie. I’m so proud of you being able to figure a way for us to be together. Ohhh, I am soooo fuckin’ proud of you. I want you sooo much right now. I really, really do!”

I was at a loss for words and so said nothing for a time, but then, “So I won’t see you for a few days, Steph ... but I promise I’ll spend them getting things in order so I can join you in the city, okay?”

“Okay, my darling brother. Okay!”


I returned to school on Monday while both Stephie and my mother looked at some of the schools that I would chose from that fall.

What I didn’t expect was to be greeted on my return to school by the senior class head cheerleader, Heidi Klemper, a statuesque blonde with the tits and legs of a Vegas showgirl.

Actually she wasn’t the only one happy to see me. Girls started dropping things as I approached, providing me with a generous view down their blouses followed by a shy or sexy “Hello, Howie.” Or “You’re looking good today, Howie.”

Then Duane showed up, asking when I’d be ready to go again. I begged off for a while, saying my mono was acting up and I wasn’t ready to perform the way he needed me too. To my surprise, he laughed at me and said I was full of shit.

“We have a really good appointment for five o’clock. I’ve got this woman ... she’s fuckin’ wild man. Plus I’ve been doing something different and the ladies can’t get enough of it. I have to show you so you can do it too. You won’t believe how turned on they get. In fact, when I do it right, they can’t stop cumming. I mean they really can’t stop.”

“Sounds great, Duane, but I’ve got...”

“I’m getting $2000 a pop, man. You can get it too. Imagine $2000 a pop, Howie. You’ll be driving a Porsche in no time.”

Duane had my undivided attention at this point, and I had to ask him how he managed it.

He laughed and pulled up his tee shirt. “Check the abs, man.”

He wasn’t the skin and bones teenager I’d known for years anymore. While still thin framed, Duane’s Abs, as he called them, were like an old-fashioned washer board, nothing but rippled muscles. “Sit-ups, with a few pushups for the arms, man. I do ‘em while watching television. Um, during the commercials; like every half hour show has about ten minutes of commercials and that’s when I do my exercises. I got to looking like this in short order. I been at it about a month now. You probably want to know how it ties in to the $2000 a pop, right?”

I nodded, he already had me, but I still wanted to hear more.

“When you’re fucking a girl and go into what I call the rat-a-tat-tat mode---you with me, dude?”

“Yeah, I’m with you, Duane.”

“Normally everyone loves the rat-a-tat-tat, only you can only do it for a short time. Now I can do it for a full minute. Yeah, a full sixty seconds. Gonna do it longer with more sit-ups and practice. But the ladies are cumming like crazy. And when I slow down to the occasional poke while I catch my breath, they’re doing the same, only they’re still cumming.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.