Sisterly Love
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Paris Waterman

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Howie a 16 year old, is upset when parents separate and takes off for NYC and his sister. They have a border-line but not quite incestuous experience and she introduces him to Candy, her very horny girlfriend.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

Illustrated version available on request to author

I calmly entered the house around 10:15 and by sheer luck, saw something I wasn’t supposed to; at least I think it was an accidental sighting. My darling mother walked into the kitchen where I stood drinking out of the milk container, in a red bra and matching panties.

She was returning a cup and saucer from her bedroom, and by chance I got to view the ensemble before she covered it with a dress or whatever else. It was simple enough, though her breasts were pushed up much more than usual due to the bra. Unlike my sister, I wasn’t all that sure what her bra size was---she was much more private---but they looked big, but not bigger, than Stephanie’s 34D’s. Genetics at work, right there before my eyes.

She didn’t notice me at first, but once she did, she gasped in shock and quickly skirted down the hallway toward her room and closed the door. I was shocked, and as sexually sated as I was, hoped that she wasn’t about to ask me to fuck her again that night.

After putting the milk away, I went to my own room, threw myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling wondering what the fuck was going to happen next.

My mother stayed in her room for another thirty minutes before finally emerging and entering my room. I noticed she didn’t knock and figured that meant something, but couldn’t put my finger on it. She was in full date form, wearing a tight fitting red dress and wearing her hair up, which was a different style for her.

“Gee, Mom, you look pretty hot. Who’s the lucky guy?”

“Marco Giannelli. You don’t know him, but he worked with your father.”

That told me something was up; maybe our incestuous tryst had made her rethink our situation and she needed to find someone else to quell her resurrected desire for cock.

Or not.

At any rate I was confused. I had to ask myself, did I want her dating other guys? After a moment of thought I didn’t want another father figure looming over me at this point in my life.

And yet ... I never finished the thought.

“Howie, can you come in here a minute?” My mother’s voice rang out from her bedroom.

“Sure, Mom,” I replied and entered her room. There was a pungent smell of perfume in the air as I took a seat at the corner of her bed just inches from her as she sat at her vanity and finished her date preparations.

“I want to apologize about earlier, Howard,” she said. I was actually surprised as I figured she would just ignore it as I had seen her in far less than bra and panties, and she had been the instigating partner in our incestuous frolic the night before.

“I lost track of time and wasn’t prepared to see you home. I hate that you saw me in my under garments looking like some old floozy.”

I chuckled at her word choice. Sometimes, her love for old movies came through in the way that she spoke. “Mom, I wouldn’t use either of those descriptive words to describe you.”

“You’re sweet, honey, but I know what I am now,” she replied as she looked through her jewelry for earrings. “I’m old and I sag in all the wrong places.”

“Whoa, hold it right there. Are you looking for compliments, if so I’ll go on record as having heard from more than one of my classmates that you’re a choice MILF?”

“Howie, I’m 42 damn years old! And what’s MILF?”

“It’s an acronym for Mothers I’d Like To Fuck. Now don’t get pissed at me. First you asked, and second, it’s a compliment.”

A pleased expression crossed her face, but only momentarily, and then she was back to her normal self, saying: “Thank you for that vulgar compliment. I’ll have to share it with my girlfriends.”

“I think they know about it, so do your asking discreetly.” I pressed on saying: “Mom, you are beautiful. This dude is lucky to spend time in your vicinity---especially with your sexy dress on.”

“You do have a way with flattery, Howie. The girls will all be clamoring to date you in no time at all.” I noticed a look of sadness in her eyes as she used the mirror to put in a pair of gold earrings.

She stood up, stepped into her red shoes and said, “I’m ready, he should be here in five minutes if he’s prompt.”

Less than ten seconds later the doorbell rang.

“Want me to answer it?” I said.

“No, it’s best you go to your room. She gave me a quick, motherly kiss and ran to the door as I closed my bedroom door. And with that, she was gone.

I had been vacillating over whether I should confide what had happened with my mother to Stephanie. Having the house to myself provided the needed courage and I dialed her number.

Stephie answered on the third ring.

“Hi Sis,” I said.

“Howie, what a wonderful surprise! How are you?”

“I’m not preventing you from going out am I?”

“No—no! I just finished washing my hair. Cindy’s going to give me a pedicure and then I’ll return the favor.”

“I need to tell you something ... something important.”

“You sound so serious, Howie. Are you in trouble?”

“No, not the kind of trouble you might have in mind, but ... yeah it’s troubling.”

I certainly had her interest and she seemed genuinely concerned.

“It---It’s about mom and me.”

Stephie laughed and said, “What, you stayed out to late?”

“More serious than that I’m afraid. First of all, she caught Reggie and me getting it on in my bed.”

“Jesus, Howie! What’s the matter with you?”

“See there you go, taking Mom’s side!” I protested. “At least hear me out!”

“Of course I’m taking Mom’s side. You don’t do things like that. I mean not at home where there’s always a chance you’ll get caught.”

“Listen, Stephie, you don’t understand. Mom was pretty much okay with it as far as that goes. I mean, yeah she yelled at first, but then she had us clean up and talked about condoms and birth control and all that.”

“You’re telling me Mom was reasonable with you?”

“Yeah ... but there’s more; I’ll try telling you in the order in which things happened. First she told me---this was after Reggie left for home---we could use my bedroom for sex so long as we took precautions.”

Holy shit! She never would have told me that. You are the favored one, brother.”

I laughed and said, “It gets better, or worse depending on your point of view.”

“Oh, maybe you should hold on a sec. I need to get comfortable.”

“What now you’re curled up on the bed, Sis?”

.

“Mmmm, nothing like a weird story from by little horny brother to put me in the mood,” and she laughed that sexy laugh of hers.

“Are you masturbating over this, Steph?”

“Mmmm, but please continue.”

“We ... Mom and me went to the wedding as scheduled the following afternoon.”

“Ohhh, yeah, I sent a card. How was it?”

“Well ... I danced with Mom.”

“I bet you made a good-looking couple on the dance floor. You do know how to dance, right?”

“I can pass the basic dance test, I guess. But that wasn’t the thing.”

“What was the thing, Howie?’

“She ... Mom that is, pressed her body into mine.”

“I bet she had a few drinks,” Stephie said and laughed.

“Yes, that’s for sure. But she ... deliberately pressed against my boner. She gave me a boner, Sis!”

Stephanie was breathing harder; it was evident over the phone. I plunged ahead with the dirty stuff.

“I—I took advantage of her in a way on the ride home. I mean, her dress rode up and she was out of it, you know? Anyway when we reached the house Mom was passed out. I mean, I shook her shoulder and called her name. She didn’t respond. Honest to God, Steph, I couldn’t help myself.”

“What---What did YOU DO?” My sister asked, panting each word out slowly and deliberately, and I knew exactly where her fingers were and what they were doing.

“I—I took advantage. I felt her pussy. Well her panties, actually. They were soaking wet.”

“Ohhhhh,” my sister moaned.

“And---And as soon as my finger slipped into her she came alive and began humping it! I put that wrong, she wasn’t awake, but she went from docile to humping my hand, you know?’”

“Ugh—Ugh—Ugh ... fuck—fuck—fuck!”

“What’s wrong, Sis?”

“Just came; you evil shit! That was soooo fuckin’ hot! I’m gonna tell Cindy and we’ll ravage one another for the rest of the night! So, brother dear, did you do the nasty with Mom?”

“Well, um, no exactly.”

“C’mon, out with it, Howie. What did you do to her?”

“Okay, I got her out of the car and into the house. I half carried her to the couch in the living room and set her down. I’m a total shit; you know ... I used this as an opportunity to undress her. Then---then I went down on her.”

“Ohhhh, you fucker! You motherfucker!” My sister hooted, sounding thoroughly with me as I related what had happened.

“Yeah ... well, Moan was enjoying it for sure. She couldn’t stop moaning and grinding her pussy into my face.”

“Was she awake?”

“No, I really doubt it.”

“Go on, go on!” Stephie rasped excitedly.

“She came,” I said and almost immediately Stephie challenged me, saying, “How do you know that?”

“Mom said she was that’s how.”

“Ohhh, fuckkk!”

“Are you still masturbating?’

“Does a bear shit in the woods?”

I envisioned my sister lying on her bed nude or nearly nude making slow circular gyrations with one or more fingers in the interior of her pussy. Perhaps she was making use of her latest toy; something called ‘the rabbit’ with tiny pearls that churned within her cunt as it drove her to orgasm with its seductive massaging of her clit at the same time. In her own words she had told me, ‘It’s not necessarily better than a cock, but oh, God it feels good.’

“Enjoying yourself, Steph?”

“Mmmm, using the rabbit ... oh, God it feels so good, Howie!”

A shriek left Stephanie’s lips as she started to cum, and then there was just a long silence on the other end of the line

“Sis?”

“Stephie?”

“Oooohhhhh! I---I---I just came again. It was unbelievable Howie, unbelievable!”

“I knew it! I knew it! I laughed, and then said, “I bet there’s a mall puddle of pussy juice dripping down the crack of your ass and onto the sheets right this second.”

I heard her panting.

“Are you checking to see?”

“You know...” she said and paused. “Sometimes you’re just a little wise ass, Howie.”

“Aw, c’mon, Sis, it’s just your little brother fucking with you.”

“I’ll fix your ass the next time I see you, Howie,” she said but I knew didn’t mean it.

“Okay, okay, no more teasing, Sis. You’re gonna like what happened next.”

“Ohhhh fuckkk ... tell---tell me!”

“I stood up, pulled out my aching dick and rolled her over on her stomach, and buried my dick as far as it would go. Then Mom scared the shit out of me. She swore, I think it was ‘Jesus that’s good!’ or something like it.”

“Are you sure she wasn’t aware of what you were doing to her?”

“Reasonably, Sis. I wasn’t thinking clearly at the time and I came in her as she lay there emitting soft moans and incoherent sounds. Only when I pulled out and saw my semen trickling out of her did I realize I didn’t use a condom and there would be semen to contend with. I was in deep shit and knew it!”

“So when Mom woke up and saw the semen she threatened to kill you and ground you for life, huh?”

“I cleaned her up as best I could. Her panties presented a problem---well getting them on, that is. I tore a small hole in the left leg, it was almost imperceptible, but who knew how closely she would examine them.

“Finally I gave up and covered her with a comforter and went to my room. I must have dozed off. At least two hours had passed and Mom was on the phone with Aunt Elaine.”

“Oh, shit Howie ... she knew---she knew what you did!”

“Absolutely!”

“What did she tell her sister?” Stephanie asked excitedly.

“She began with catching Reggie and me. I didn’t hear what was said next and put a glass against the wall to hear her. Mom was telling Aunt Elaine, ‘I had to stop it, in my house? No way! But my Howie ... I’d no idea he was hung like a horse!’

“That sent Aunt Elaine off for a while and of course I couldn’t tell what she said. Then Mom interrupted her to say, ‘Now listen to this, I had a few drinks at the wedding reception ... yeah---yeah---shut up and listen, will you? Howie danced with me. Yeah—yeah, he’s a good dancer. Will you shut up? “Now I’d seen him with the girl, but now I felt him against me! He jabbed me with it---right there on the dance floor in front of a hundred or more witnesses. Ohhh, I loved it! Can you imagine being poked by your own flesh and blood? How erotic ... how Freudian is that?”

“Oh, Jesus, Howie I’m---I’m cumming again!” Stephie cried and I heard the phone hit the floor.

Several seconds passed before I heard Stephie swear as she picked up the phone. “Sorry about that, Howie. I had me a big one ... many thanks for that. I’m trying to keep my hands off my pussy for the time being; so go on with what happened.”

“Mom swore Aunt Elaine to secrecy.”

“That’s a good sign, Howie. Please ... go on.”

“Mom admitted having one too many drinks at the wedding: and woke up in her bed in her underwear, but no clothing, and there was a hole in her panties.”

“I knew it!” Stephie bleated. A woman checks for those things.”

“Really?” I said in disbelief.

“Well more like noticing runs in pantyhose or hose and panties do tear without the benefit of sex, so there’s that check as well.”

“I think she found my sperm or traces of it and then examined her panties, but that’s neither here nor there.”

“Right, she knew and you were dead meat.”

“Well I thought so, Steph ... but when Aunt Elaine started in about the semen Mom cut her off, saying, ‘Yeah the little shit... ‘“

“Little shit?” Stephie said and laughed. That’s rich, Howie.”

“It wasn’t funny at the time, Steph, I can tell you that.”

“So...”

“So Aunt Elaine wanted to know what she’d done.”

“How do you know that?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.