Sisterly Love - Cover

Sisterly Love

Copyright© 2014 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Howie a 16 year old, is upset when parents separate and takes off for NYC and his sister. They have a border-line but not quite incestuous experience and she introduces him to Candy, her very horny girlfriend.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

Before Reggie could respond, a light flipped on illuminating a room in the house next to hers. “Fuck!” the supposedly well satisfied female next to me swore.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“It’s that bitch of a slut, Sydnie-Ann Jablonski! Oh, Howie, please don’t let that whore, Sydnie-Ann see it!”

“I don’t understand.”

“She’ll do something to take you away from me. She’s very hateful.”

I had no intention of abandoning those magnificent tits or that chestnut covered cunt for that matter, but how was I going to convey that fact to this suddenly overwrought girl?

But that was before I saw Sydnie-Ann Jablonski.


Sydnie-Ann Jablonski; she of the pigtailed red hair and milky white skin, was wearing a short, dark blue skirt that was just long enough to hide the bottoms of her ass cheeks the first time I laid eyes on her. Her white spaghetti-strap top was so tight that I could easily make out the nipples on her smallish breasts from a distance of some thirty feet. Last but not least were the stiletto high heels she wore that made Sydnie-Ann’s long, naked legs look even longer. Sydnie-Ann had to be at least twenty-one for she was holding a bottle of Heineken beer in one hand. That’s the seasoned rationale of a horny sixteen year-old for you. Sydnie-Ann was actually fifteen and younger than both Reggie and me; younger maybe, but older in many, many ways than either of us.

“She---She’s something to look at all right, Reggie, but I’m with you. I picked you, I don’t want her, (a blatant lie, I wanted almost every good-looking female I saw back then, and most I encounter these days too. But I had to say something nice to this poor girl.) Besides, there’s that old proverb: ‘a bird in hand is worth two in the bush’—and I was pretty close to her bush at the moment.

“Does she always leave her shades open?”

“I don’t know,” Reggie said dejectedly, as she stood up and unconcernedly strode to the window in only her thong. She turned to me and said, “Anytime I leave mine up she...”

It took me a second or two to figure out why Reggie stopped talking. A guy had just walked into Sydnie-Ann’s bedroom. He wore all black, including a leather jacket and slicked hair with sideburns. He might as well have just come from the 1950’s.

He was tall, with a better than decent build, and made himself comfortable right away, tossing his jacket onto a chair before taking Sydnie-Ann in his arms and kissing her full on the mouth.

“OHHH!” Reggie gasped.

“Hey, we can do that ... we can do that even better, Reggie,” I whispered. But deep in my heart I felt inadequate.

“Oh, my God!” Reggie whispered excitedly. “They’re going to get it on!” She backed away from the window and slowly hugged the wall until reaching the dimly lit lamp and switched it off, leaving us in the dark peering into the well lit bedroom of Sydnie-Ann Jablonski.

I was fine with that, and mentally praised Reggie for thinking quickly on her feet, until I heard her say: “I hope they leave the lights on.”

I didn’t answer. For having turned back to watch Sydnie-Ann and her side-burned boyfriend before they shut their lights off, I saw what took me several days to fully clarify in my mind.

Sydnie-Ann returned his kiss right in front of the window. I’m positive I saw her eyes open and look my way. I wanted to hide, but of course, that wasn’t possible. Reggie had just returned to my side and pressed her D-sized breasts against my back pinning me in place so I kept looking at Sydnie-Ann.

Now I know Reggie and I were now in a darkened room---and I know it was damn near impossible for Sydnie-Ann to see us, but I felt that our eyes locked anyway. Then she ended the kiss, hugged Mr. Sideburns and smiled directly at me---or how shall I put this? The smile was for me, or Reggie, or possibly the both of us.

“Oh, no!” Reggie said as she ducked around the side of the window, leaving me in front of her window.

“Did she see us?”

Slowly, it was coming to me. I was beginning to understand, even if I didn’t yet fully accept it. Sydnie-Ann wanted me to see this, but not to tease me--at least, not in a bad way. She wanted to be watched. She was an exhibitionist. I had heard of them but never fully understood what it actually meant---until just then.

A sly grin spread across my face. “No,” I said, gesturing for Reggie to come out of hiding. “She didn’t see us,” I whispered thinking she might be able to hear us talking.

Mr. Sideburns placed himself between Sydnie-Ann and the window, but had his back to us. Both Reggie and I gasped and forgot to breathe for a time as Sydnie-Ann slid down the front of him to her knees, worked his pants open and extracted his half-erect cock out.

“You’re definitely bigger,” Reggie said as we both began breathing again and Sydnie-Ann began bringing his member to full-size.

“Well, maybe not,” Reggie said correcting herself to my chagrin. I withheld any protest for Sydnie-Ann chose that moment to absorb the head of his cock into her mouth. And a lovely mouth it was.

Moments later, Sydnie-Ann began guiding him toward her bed by knee-walking him backward while fondling his balls and licking the sides of his dick.

“You see that! Did you see that?” Reggie squeaked excitedly.

While I hadn’t taken my eyes off the couple across the way, I wasn’t certain what she was talking about and had to ask.

“She---She’s put them at an angle ... I’m telling you she---she wants us to see exactly what’s going on over there!”

Well I couldn’t argue Reggie’s point. Sydnie-Ann had certainly positioned Mr. Sideburns so that her blowjob would be in full view of our spying eyes if she were doing it deliberately. I recalled her smile in my direction earlier. Reggie, while jealous or envious of her neighbor, had a valid point. I decided to wait and see---mostly see, but not being one to hedge my bets, I slipped my hand between Reggie’s legs, found her still wet and began to slowly finger her.

She didn’t mind one little bit.

Meanwhile we both watched Sydnie-Ann’s head bobbing up and down on Mr. Sideburns red-knobbed dick now coated with her saliva and spittle while he cradled her head in his hands.

“This is so hot,” Reggie said. “I’d go down on you, but then I’d miss her show. You don’t mind do you?” I glanced at her. Her eyes never left the window. She was breathing heavier, and she was unconsciously tracing the tops of her breasts with a finger. She licked her lips, and they glistened in the faint light provided by Sydnie-Ann’s room across the way.

Without hesitation, I leaned forward and kissed her deeply. Our hot tongues wrestled in each other’s mouth, and our hands fearlessly explored each other’s bodies. It was such a perfect kiss. We were so in sync with each other. There were no fumbling or bumping noses. I pulled Reggie close, feeling her huge breasts against me. Reggie grabbed my boner and began jerking me off. I moaned happily shock and broke the kiss, already wondering where I should place my lips next.

Reggie had other ideas. Still holding my erection, she looked back to the window, and I did the same. Sydnie-Ann was stroking Mr. Sideburns shaft with one hand and fondling his balls with the other.

And when I felt Reggie take hold of my testicles I realized she was copying Sydnie-Ann’s actions with me.

I had to quell my urge to protest and allowed Reggie to proceed. I was the better for it in the final analysis.

Sydnie-Ann released his cock and leaned back just long enough to let him pull her skimpy top off, then went back to tonguing his balls. Her beautiful tits swung free, her nipples already hard. Sydnie-Ann’s skin was so smooth and milky white, I could almost feel her soft, warm skin by just looking at her. I looked down and found Reggie licking my balls with fervor that I hadn’t seen from her in her earlier blowjob and wondered ... well I was also enjoying matters both physically and visually so I wasn’t wondering all that much.

Sydnie-Ann returned to his cock, working hard and fast. His face was bright red, his teeth still clenched. Every now and then Sydnie-Ann would take him out of her mouth, look up at him, and say something. I could only imagine the filthy things she must have been saying. Then he opened his mouth wide. Sydnie-Ann was talking to him at that exact moment, but she dipped her head down to try and get him in her mouth again before he came. Reggie was still occupied with my balls, not that I minded. At any rate a long stream of white jizz shot out from Mr. Sideburn’s cock. But Sydnie-Ann was as quick as a mongoose and caught nearly the entire stream in her mouth.

“Reggie ... look!” I croaked, and she left off my balls to crane her neck in the direction of Sydnie-Ann’s window.

“OH ... FUCK! I missed it!”

She hadn’t, at least not all of it---a second rope of ejaculate whipped across her eyebrow and chin as its trajectory diminished. She did, however, cease jerking me off and just stared open-mouthed into Sydnie-Ann’s bedroom.

After his climax subsided, Mr. Sideburn sat up, unbuttoned his shirt and pulled Sydnie-Ann to him before falling back on her bed. Not wasting a second, Sydnie-Ann moved close in order to kiss him. Both Reggie and I almost choked as we watched as her mouth opened and a big glob of cum spilled onto her breast and his chest. Mr. Sideburn’s took no notice, and kissed her passionately.

“Holy fuck--shit!” Reggie whispered. “They’re swapping! My God this is so fucking hot.”

I had never seen or even dreamed about anything like it. And while I wasn’t too sure about trying it myself, Sydnie-Ann definitely made it intensely erotic to see. As they hungrily kissed each other, more cum spilled from their lips, landing on their chins and dribbling down to their respective chests.

Then they stopped, and Sydnie-Ann pushed her partner so that he lay back on the bed again. It’s her turn, I thought, and looked over at Reggie to see her reaction. She was not looking back, but was actually pulling out of our little hug and moving down to my cock. She knelt, and just as Sydnie-Ann had done to Mr. Sideburns earlier, took hold of my dick and began jerking me off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.