Pool Party Invasion - Cover

Pool Party Invasion

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The title will do. There is a pool party with incest, orgies, and a little bdsm. All is in good dirty fun until the killings start. What is doing it? Why? How will it be stopped? Read the codes!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Fiction   Science Fiction   Mystery   non-anthro   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

We pulled in at the house and were surrounded by everyone asking questions. Finally, my dad took charge and said, "Stop! Let's get inside and let Joe and Taylor talk then. Save your questions until they are finished."

Dad rarely took charge but, when he did, people listened. We went inside and sat down in the great room. Dad said, "Joe, Taylor, pick a point and tell your story." Taylor looked at me to talk.

I said, "Most of you know that Nick and Ashley had to leave for her mother's birthday party." Lots of heads nodded. "Taylor and I saw them off." I told the entire story. I said, "The captain asked if we would all stay here until an officer could come by tomorrow morning. That does mean we won't have a visit tonight." Sarah stood and stripped off. Of course, Sarah was always ready for sex of every kind.

Taylor nudged me and whispered, "I want to go to bed with just you tonight. I need comforting. I saw Nick! That was horrible! I'm scared for Ashley, too."

We left for my bedroom as everyone else stripped down. Brandon pulled Haley over on top of him pushing into her cunt. Paul got behind her and shoved his hard cock deep into her ass. She moaned until Madison mounted Brandon's mouth and, reaching back, pulled Haley's face to her ass hole. Haley moaned and extended her tongue into Madison's butt.

Sarah had mounted Will and our dad was pushing deep into her ass. She moaned with joy as her holes were stretched.

We couldn't see any more as we went down the hall. We entered my bedroom and closed the door. Stripping off, we got on the bed. Taylor turned around and murmured, "Put it in my ass and hold me spoon-style, Joe. Fuck me slow. Fill my ass!"

I eased into her ass as we lay together with me behind her fondling her tits and holding her tightly to me. She had one hand around mine to hold me tight to her as we fucked and used the other to work her clit. I had still not lost my load after over a half hour when the door quietly opened and then closed. Rachel came in and stood before us naked as ever. She quickly realized what we were doing and lay before Taylor in a reversed position. She put her head between Taylor's legs and began to lick and suck on her puss. Taylor pulled her hips back and pushed her tongue into Rachel's willing hole. The two girls ate each other out and their efforts took me with them as I finally shot a big load into Taylor's ass. Rachel scooted down a little further and began to suck my cock when it softened enough to fall from Taylor's ass. Rachel then sucked my load from my girl friend's ass swallowing everything as she always did.

We fell asleep together. I woke with a morning hard and shoved it in Rachel's mouth. I let her suck me until I came down her throat and then kept my cock in her mouth while I pissed. Then, it was Taylor's turn to fill Rachel's mouth with her girl cum and then empty her bladder. We both got up and put on our clothes. Rachel lay back having cum a few times while serving us. We left my bedroom and headed into the kitchen to find some food.

Only Steve and Amanda were left in the great room. Everyone else had retired to a bedroom for the evening. Clothes were everywhere. Amanda and Steve were curled up tightly holding each other.

We went into the kitchen and started making some breakfast. I figured that the smells of breakfast would bring all the bodies back to life as usual. It worked. Scrambled eggs, sausages, biscuits, and fresh fruit got everyone moving. I even made coffee. Few of us liked it but mom and dad loved it daily. I had started drinking it. I liked it just not a lot.

By a little after ten, we were all up and downstairs wearing enough clothes to be legal. That was when Jeremy and Megan were missed. Checking outside, their car was still parked at the edge of the street. On the other side of the pool, there were red splatters. I had a bad feeling about this. "Taylor, stay with me. This doesn't look good." Sarah and Will were walking with us when we found Jeremy and Megan. They had to be dead!

Their eyes were open and fixed looking at each other in horror. Jeremy had been cut across the stomach but, unlike Nick, his body was in two parts. Taylor and Sarah were both throwing up violently. They ran into the house. Will and I looked at Megan. She was naked with a large post driven up her ass or her cunt. I touched her face and it was cold.

I said, "Will, let's get inside. We can't help them and the police need to come."

He said, "Who could have done this?"

"I don't know but the cops need to handle it." We went into the house and I called emergency on the phone. I told them that there were two dead bodies outside our pool area. I gave them the address.

I looked at the rest. "When was the last time any of you saw Jeremy or Megan?"

After listening, Steve and Amanda seemed to be the last ones at some time between one and two. They were going out for a quick walk before lying down to sleep.

I said, "Everyone remember we all wore clothes all night. No sex occurred. The police will be here very soon. This is getting bad." In the distance, we all heard a siren and then another. "Will," I said, "wave them up the drive." He nodded and left.

Moments later, two policemen came in. Dad greeted them. "Officers, I am Allen Johnson. This is my house. There was no rush." He looked at me. "My son found the dead couple. He will show you where they are."

They left with me for the back. I walked them to the area behind the pool. I said, "Steve and Amanda saw them last. They were going to walk before lying down. My parents allow couples to sleep together as long as everyone stays clothed. It seems to work and only one couple has ever had to be sent home. Jeremy and Megan have been going together for at least three years." I paused. "Officers, there is something bad going on. Another couple from this group suffered yesterday afternoon. He was killed and she is missing. These were all happy people. Jeremy and Megan were planning to marry before college next summer."

The two officers called for the medical examiner and for detectives to come out. They did not know how Jeremy could have been killed or Megan either. One of them looked like his stomach was rebelling at what he saw. I didn't blame him. I went inside to find Taylor sobbing with Rachel's arms around her. Everyone was in the living room. I gave the quick version of my story and all nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.