Pool Party Invasion - Cover

Pool Party Invasion

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The title will do. There is a pool party with incest, orgies, and a little bdsm. All is in good dirty fun until the killings start. What is doing it? Why? How will it be stopped? Read the codes!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Fiction   Science Fiction   Mystery   non-anthro   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

Mom brought out the cuffs and she, Haley, Madison, and Sarah put one on each of Rachel's wrists and ankles. They were comfortable but were tight enough that Rachel couldn't slide out of them. My dad then collared her. Her wrists were attached to the collar by snaps and a spreader bar was attached at her ankles. She couldn't walk but had to shuffle because the bar was long and kept her feet far apart.

Her brothers lifted her up and took her into dad's study. Once there, she was laid across an ottoman. The ottoman was sturdier than it appeared and had attachment points. Rachel's wrists were released and her elbows were shackled at the edge forcing her front up from the ottoman. The ottoman was raised up and then her legs were pulled close to it by the spreader bar until she was forced to stand bent over on to the ottoman on her elbows. It didn't appear uncomfortable at first but the position placed an amazing strain on the legs and lower back. A person locked into that position couldn't move but was totally open in many ways.

Jacob knelt in front of her and said, "Should we gag you?"

"No. I want to scream and suck." He nodded and stood. He nodded to Paul who had a leather strap in his hands. He hit her ass with the strap making it pop and forcing a grunt from Rachel's lips. A faint red line appeared across her ass cheeks. Brandon took his place and the strap. He gave her a spank with it making a louder popping sound and a darker red line at the bottom of her buttocks. Rachel's head came up and her eyes were wide as she screamed in pain. By the time each person had given her a single spank with the strap, she was sobbing with pain and her ass cheeks were bright red. Sarah took salve and softly rubbed it on her ass to ease the pan. Sarah stepped back.

Haley came forward with her right hand greased to the elbow with a white lubricating grease that the girls frequently used when playing among themselves. She teased up and down between Rachel's legs from her ass hole to her cunt until she pushed two fingers into her cunt. Rachel moaned at the intrusion knowing more was coming. She was right. First, were those two fingers going deep in her teen cunt quickly followed by a third. Haley was slowly finger fucking her boyfriend's sister twisting and turning in her cunt trying to open her up. Rachel moaned at the fourth finger more in anticipation than in any actual pain. Haley brought her fingers together into a cone shape including her thumb and forced her hand into Rachel's cunt. Rachel was moaning with arousal and some pain from being stretched to take the fist that continued to push deep into her body.

Haley spread her fingers while Rachel panted with the size and stretching. Haley then rotated her arm and hand inside Rachel making her scream out her first painful orgasm. Haley continued to push and stretch Rachel's pussy with her fingers. She moved her fingers constantly carrying Rachel helplessly from one orgasm to another as she gradually opened even more to the Haley's relentlessly questing hand. She had found Rachel's cervix and played with it opening, teasing it until she was able to get two fingers deep into her womb. Rachel moaned, "Oh shit!" She panted. Haley stopped moving further in but continued to flex and wiggle her hand and fingers in Rachel's body. Rachel moaned and continued to pant.

Madison slathered her left arm in the white lubricating grease and approached Rachel. Without warning, she pushed two fingers into Rachel's ass to the webbing at her palm. Rachel groaned being stretched more and differently. Madison fingered her ass for a few moments loosening her hole for more penetration. She pulled back and then forced three fingers into Rachel's ass. Rachel's groans took on a new note as the stretching in her backside began to be enough to affect her. Madison rotated her fingers opening her even further.

With the fourth finger, Rachel's sphincter was tightly stretched and looked strained. She was panting trying to relax that part of her body knowing that more was coming. She was right. Madison folded her fingers together and added her thumb and pushed. Rachel screamed when Madison's knuckles went through her sphincter and her fist was lodged in Rachel's ass to the wrist.

Rachel moaned, "Give me a second. I need to get used to it. I can take it. Ohh! That's so much in me!" She got her breathing under better control and said, "Okay, give me more!"

Madison began to rotate her hand in Rachel's ass bumping against Haley's arm only separated by the thin membrane. Slowly, she pushed further into Rachel's bowel making Rachel moan. She was orgasming helplessly and moaning.

Haley didn't try to penetrate further into Rachel's cunt but wiggled her hand inside her keeping her orgasms going as Madison pushed further and further into her anal tract. Madison reached the point at which her hand had to bend to go further and did only stopping when her arm was in Rachel to the elbow and her hand was bent at the wrist when it went further into Rachel.

My mom looked at Rachel writhing helplessly on the two girls hands and arms and said, "That's beyond hot. Only Sarah and I have managed to take that much and not on the first night. Rachel, are you okay?" Rachel was moaning but nodded. "Are you ready for more?" She nodded again. Sarah stood over her head with a paddle in each hand. Mom nodded at her and she brought them down hard on Rachel's ass cheeks. Rachel screamed and orgasmed again even harder.

Her voice could be heard. "More! Want more!"

Sarah used the paddles again just as hard. Rachel came again. Two more strokes of the paddles and Rachel went limp after screaming one last time. You could hear her breathing but the sensory overload had gotten to her and she passed out.

Mom gave her some smelling salts and she returned to consciousness with a start and a moan. "I've never come so hard in my life! What are you going to do to me next?"

Mom said, "Not knowing is half the fun. You can't anticipate what is coming and you will never really know whether it is pleasure or pain." She nodded at Haley who began to slow process of extracting her hand from Rachel's cunt. When Haley's fingers left her womb, Rachel moaned. She moaned louder when Haley's knuckles came out of her cunt allowing the walls to close back to a more normal position.

Rachel looked back and realized that Madison was in her ass to the elbow. "Shit! That's your elbow! Where the hell is your hand?"

Sarah said, "Wiggle your fingers, Madison. Let her feel how far up her bowel you really are!"

Rachel screamed with another orgasm. "Shit! Oh! Shit!"

Sarah said, "It's intense! Her hand had to bend at the top of your intestine and start across!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.