Kyna's Story - Cover

Kyna's Story

Copyright© 2014 by Kyna

Chapter 3: The Interogation

BDSM Story: Chapter 3: The Interogation - This story takes place in another world. Kyna-a warrior and a spy-gets captured by the enemy military and is subjected to various experiments, interrogation, and just plain sexual torture. That's not all that's in store for her: She will soon learn more about her enemy's culture than she would care to know. Some of this is story driven, so some chapters will have more sexual content than others.

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Kyna's breasts rose and fell with each heavy breath. Her whole body sore from not only being held in one position for so long, but from the day's previous whippings and brutal violations of her body.

When the General approached, she glared at him aggressively. She had gone from exhausted and almost listless, to extremely angry. She found herself violently thrashing against her bounds to try to get a piece of him.

He rose an eyebrow in amusement, standing just outside of biting reach. "Now, now," he said patronizingly. "I was just about to offer to let you down. If you could just answer a question or two-"

Kyna's mouth and throat were dry, but she still managed to spit in the General's face. "I won't tell any of you cretins a damn fucking thing!" she shouted defiantly.

He clenched his jaw as he angrily wiped the spit from his cheek. Looking at her sternly, he grabbed one of her nipples and twisted as he pulled. "What happened at the battle over the river?! Was that your doing? I bet you had been spying on us then too!"

She looked him straight in the eye. "I will tell you nothing!" she growled.

"That ambush killed almost a thousand of my soldiers! How long have you been spying on us? How many have you really killed?!"

"I will kill all of you the instant I get the chance!!!" She screamed loud enough for half the camp to hear.

"You will never get the chance, then." He let go and backed away a pace. "Take it down from there." His three personal elite guard stepped forward and began undoing her bounds.

As soon as she was free she struggled and took a swing at one of them, but she could barely stand, and only managed to throw herself off balance. The soldiers that were still there laughed at her and she was quickly gathered up by the guardsmen who roughly grabbed her.

"Secure it in my private chambers. It will tell me everything it knows."

"No!" she fought the men holding her as they pulled her through the watching soldiers to a far end of the camp. There was a tall wooden wall with an iron gate. Kyna had seen the outside many times but had never figured out a way in. Until now. She wished it had been under better circumstances.

Two guards at the gate opened it so that the elite guards could bring her through, followed by the General. Within the walls were three large tents that were each guarded as well. "Go to my strategy room."

She still flailed wildly, despite knowing she couldn't get away. Even if she could break their grasp, she wouldn't make it out of the camp. She continued to cuss at them loudly and tried to make their job as difficult as possible.

They brought her into the far tent. It looked like the General's smaller version of the war tent; there were tables and shelves full of maps and strategy plans. Also, there seemed to be a collection of curious weapons and devices, some Kyna could not recognize. They took her to a complex assembly of chains and ropes that were hanging from the beams in the ceiling in the center of the room.

With the General's guidance, she was bound again. This time she hung freely, and could be more easily manipulated. She was positioned parallel to the ground, face down, and a few feet up, her legs were frog-tied then bound to a rope fastened around her waist so that they were spread wide. Her arms were crossed behind her back and bound that way, the same rope came under, around, and between each of her breasts to form a tight and restrictive harness.

She found it was more difficult to to breathe now, so she became more easily exhausted from struggling.

"I can make things a lot more comfortable for you if you would just cooperate," the General tried to tempt her while he paced around.

"I'm still not telling you a damn thing," she insisted. They may be able to use her body how they wish, but they will not control her mind. She strained her neck around, trying to look at him.

"You can let me know when you change your mind. If you tell me something useful, then I can make your imprisonment, much less ... excruciating." As he said this, he fastened tight metal clamps on her nipples, and she struggled even more in discomfort.

"Any little thing, and I will stop what I'm doing." He worked slowly and deliberately, he attached heavy weights to the clamps. She felt her nipples and breasts stretch downward, and every movement she made caused them to swing and inflict more pain. She became very still to avoid hurting herself.

"You're wasting your time," she snapped.

"Not true," he responded, "I am enjoying this very much." He grabbed a large, blunt, metal hook, attached to a chain, and made sure to show it to her. "In fact, I almost hope you don't say anything." As he spoke he moved around her, and she felt him start pushing the hook against her asshole. It stung like hell, and when it wouldn't go in, he used a finger to loosen her up.

She started to sweat from the pain, but was not going to give up.

Then he shoved the hook in. "If you do say anything, I might have to stop, and I really enjoy causing you to suffer." He pulled on the chain to make sure the hook was all the way in, then he grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanked her head back and fastened the chain to her hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.