Kyna's Story
Chapter 2: The Punishment

Copyright© 2014 by Kyna

BDSM Story: Chapter 2: The Punishment - This story takes place in another world. Kyna-a warrior and a spy-gets captured by the enemy military and is subjected to various experiments, interrogation, and just plain sexual torture. That's not all that's in store for her: She will soon learn more about her enemy's culture than she would care to know. Some of this is story driven, so some chapters will have more sexual content than others.

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Kyna's limp form was dragged back into the military base camp. The soldiers roughly presented her to their general for inspection; holding her upright in an awkward and uncomfortable manner.

The General grabbed her under the jaw, digging his gloved fingers into her soft cheeks. He brought her eyes to him, then sneered hatefully. "How long has this thing been spying on us?" Kyna hoped the question had been rhetorical, because she couldn't answer, and even if she could, she wouldn't. The spy already made up her mind that she wouldn't tell a single Urodat anything she knew.

Still making a horrible and malicious expression, the General looked her up and down. It was obvious he relished seeing her in such a vulnerable state. "Remove the armor," he commanded.

A soldier took a sharp skinning knife from his side and began cutting away at her leather and hide torso armor. Slicing and ripping at the front and back he managed to get if free of her bound arms, tearing part of her tunic in the process, which exposed her shoulder.

With an outstretched arm, the General took the now scraps of leather work and examined them. "Some Kunat warriors have a barbaric habit," he said. "They take something from every Urodat they kill. Trinkets for good luck they keep on themselves and sewed into their armor. Superstitious freaks." As he said this he ripped a chain from the stitching in the shoulder. "Blaro, these are your brother's dog tags." He held it out for the soldier to retrieve.

"That fucking animal," the man cussed. "I demand we put it down! Now!" He went to swipe the tags but the General withdrew.

"Patience. We will all soon get our revenge. I'll make sure it is more satisfying than the death of just any Kunat." The crowd seemed to respond to this statement; intrigued, but confused.

The soldier glared at her with spite, seething in anger. But he said nothing else and returned to the ranks after the General let him take the memento of his slain brother.

Next, the general reached into a small pocket in her armor to pull out an old coin. "Who remembers the man who kept this?" He held it up, and a man came up to claim it for his dead friend.

Things continued like this for quite some time, she had killed a lot of Urodat soldiers, and kept something from each of them. Eventually she started to feel the drugs wear off, but not enough to try to tackle this group. If she hid her strength she might be able to lure them into false security before she took them by surprise, but she would have to wait.

After he was finished with her torso armor he ordered they remove her armor skirt, followed by her boots and gloves. Until all she was wearing was her torn tunic and thin cloth trousers that were at knee length.

Finally the General finished counting off each man she had killed. "This Kunat has killed 84 of our brethren," he announced. The army had gotten very riled up by this presentation, and she could feel the stare of hundreds of men who wanted to kill her. "String it up she that we might deliver our justice to it," he then commanded.

Suddenly hands were all over her. Her binds were undone, but she was still restrained from any voluntary movement. She was roughly carried to the center of the camp where two polls had be erected several feet apart. Her arms were forcefully spread, she tried to fight it but was still too weak.

"Good," she heard the General say as each of her wrists were strapped to a poll, spreading her arms far apart and above her head. "If it can struggle, it can scream."

For a moment she hanged from there loosely, her feet on the ground and bent, but her knees couldn't quite reach. But then more hands grabbed her by the waist and legs and pulled her body back so that she was bent over a bar held up by two shorter polls. Then they wrapped each leg around a poll and strapped them there. The only part of her touching the ground were her toes now. The men stepped back to admire the scene: Her arms and breasts stretched upward and facing forward while her hips and ass stuck out behind her, forcing her back to arch, strained by the unnatural position. She felt extremely exposed.

The army let their General approach respectfully. In his hands he carried an intimidating looking whip. "83 of you will get to punish the spy with one lash of this whip. Once for each soldier murdered. I will begin."

He paced all the way around her a few times, the onlookers becoming more anxious, but staying quiet. She could move her head now, but most of the time she could not see him. She wanted to have something clever to say, but was too frightened and alarmed by these unexpected events that she was temporarily speechless. The drugs were still wearing off as well.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw his arm go up and she was struck when the whip cracked, right across both of her ass cheeks. The whip also tore a split in her trousers, revealing a small amount of flesh where it struck. She muffled a scream and gritted her teeth. She did not want to give these villains what they wanted.

He handed the weapon to a soldier. Now the group became more active, urging their friend on.

"This is for Ernesu!" He cried as he brought it down to her back. Again, she suppressed the urge to scream in pain.

"Whip it in the tits for me, mate!" one shouted to the next man up, who walked around to the front of her, grinning maliciously. He got her right across the chest and manged to even hit her nipple with the end. Not expecting the sting, she let out a quick yelp. Looking down, she could see her shirt split so badly both of her breasts were hanging out.

The cold night air rushed around her almost naked body and she felt goosebumps rise from her skin uncomfortably. She now became aware of her heaving breath, quickly moving in and out of her in uncontrollable terror and pain.

"That's right, fucking scream you little piece of shit," the man spat to her as he handed off the whip.

The next man made a deliberate move to grab her breast and thumb her sore, erect nipple. "Are you getting cold? Don't worry, this whip will warm you right up." He stroked it against her other bare breast.

"Stop chatting with the creature," the General demanded.

"Yessir." he moved around to behind her, moving his hand down her body, making her skin tremble involuntarily. Without warning, he stepped back and took a swing at her crotch, hitting her in the clit and ripping the clothing off there. Her whole body jerked and she cried out shamefully.

The whippings continued. Sometimes she was still able to hold back her screaming, but as time wore on it become more difficult to suppress. The pain was making her delirious, but she could still tell that they all took delight in her pain, especially when she expressed it vocally. A couple more men managed to accurately hit her in the crotch and tits until those softest parts of hers burned in agony. When it was finished she had barely a tiny fragment of clothing left on her and marks were left almost all over her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.