Road Trip - Jim Mellon's Erotic Journey Across America - Cover

Road Trip - Jim Mellon's Erotic Journey Across America

Copyright© 2014 by Wolf

Chapter 25: Wyoming

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 25: Wyoming - Young and newly widowed, Jim Mellon rebuilds an old motorcycle and starts on a journey of grief across the country. Along his route through the lower forty-eight states, he meets many beautiful women who change his life in many ways: his sexuality, love, career, and his deepest feelings about life. Jim proves to be a hero time and again, plus deals with threats to his life and loved ones. He evolves further, becoming a popular country music singer thanks to diva Crystal Lee.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Fisting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration  

Mountains. Beautiful, gorgeous, soul-warming mountains. Every direction I looked, they surrounded me for my entire journey from Gunnison to Jackson Hole. I opted to stay overnight in Vernal, Utah, in part because of the beautiful scenery plus the safety of a motel. A number of things took the edge off that beauty. First, I knew that I was being followed by Bart Kenesis. Second, as I'd ridden north from Colorado, I had a nostalgic time when memories of Karen flooded into my head and made me sad. I talked myself through the latter issue, but that still left Kenesis hot on my tail.

After I'd stopped to stay overnight in Vernal, Utah, I had been surprised to see the blip Kenesis' transponder made show up on my tracking display a mile or so away at another motel. At night, I took a short run and established that Kenesis had indeed stayed at another Rodeway Inn. I was staying at the Dinosaur Motel, mainly because they let me run my motorcycle onto the sidewalk next to my motel room door.

I awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of breaking glass. I hopped out of bed and ran to the door. When I opened the door, the first thing I noticed was the shattered glass from the main headlight on the bike. Glass shards littered the ground. The vandalism had obviously been a 'hit and run, ' because I could see no other damage and no one was in sight. My guess was that Kenesis used a lug wrench and then ran after the damage had been done.

I threw on some clothes and shoes, found a janitor's closet with a broom, and cleaned up the glass. I'd be able to repair the headlight with a stop at a service station or auto parts store. When I checked on Kenesis' transponder, it showed his car remained at the Rodeway Inn. I remained dressed and ready to bolt out the door if I heard other sounds near my door, but nothing materialized. I got up and went for a run, but stayed close to the motel.

I thought the run might clear my mind a bit and give me some creative ideas about how to deal with this growing problem. As a 'lowlander, ' running at an altitude of over a mile 'up' proved to be more taxing than I allowed at the start of my run. When I'd been in Army Special Forces, my squad had spent several weeks in the mountains in both summer and winter training for various hypothetical missions. Running up mountains with a full field pack had been a daily event that I'd gotten used to; now, running in a singlet, light jacket, and no pack, made me gasp for air after the first half mile; I had to slow down to accommodate my body's need for oxygen in the high altitudes.

Midway through my run I left an envelope of Karen's ashes at a pretty site where one could see the mountains in every direction. She would have liked this trip, particularly this part of the journey. I meditated at the spot for fifteen minutes, trying to keep my thoughts away from the other problems that plagued me.

I got back to the Dinosaur Motel after my run, and was doing some 'cool down' stretches against the faux log cabin side of my motel near the door to my room. A few feet to my left I heard a loud thud and a fraction of a second later I heard a distant sharp crack that could only have been the sound of a rifle shot. I dove for the ground, and rolled behind a parked car. Two more sharp retorts echoed in the area, making it hard to pinpoint exactly where the shot had come from.

I flattened myself on the ground, and looked around to check my exposure and see who had fired at me. I had no doubt that the sound I heard had been a shot; I'd spent over a decade on various firing ranges around the world trying out various rifles and pistols when I'd been in the Army, and then there'd been the real missions that erupted in gunfire. I duck walked between two of the parked cars. I peered across the street, first through one of the cars and then peering out near the taillight of another. I saw nothing based on the sound, but I guessed that the shots had come from a clump of trees about two or three hundred yards away. I scanned the terrain for five minutes and saw nothing, only a few cars passing by on their way to local jobs.

I made a dash to my motel room, and once inside I fired up the tracking display that showed me where Kenesis' car was relative to my position. As the display lit up, I verified that his car remained parked at the Rodeway Inn, but that didn't mean that he couldn't have shot at me.

I grabbed a screwdriver from a workbench in a nearby shed and ducked back to where I'd been when I'd heard the shot impact the side of the motel. I carefully scanned the wall until I saw an unnatural hole. I dug into the wood with the screwdriver, and soon was rewarded with a misshapen slug – the remains of a small caliber bullet flattened after hitting the wood. I couldn't find any evidence of the other two shots. I palmed the slug, and went back inside.

I sat in my room for a few minutes and cleared my mind so that I could make some rational decisions about what to do. In the end, I figured there was nothing I could do. I thought about calling the local sheriff; however, I had no proof of who had fired the shot, only speculation that it might have been Kenesis. The shot had hit about twelve feet to my left; even with bad aim he could have gotten closer, so I thought it might be a warning shot or a scare tactic. Just so there was a record that I'd been shot at, I sent an email to Mils Cartwright, briefly explaining the shooting and my suspicions about who had fired on me; I told her to tell the police if anything further should happen to me.

I showered, and checked out of the motel. Dressed in my leathers and helmet from head to toe, I drove the motorcycle a few blocks off the major route through town onto residential side streets so I didn't pass within sight of the Rodeway Inn. Once I'd passed it on a parallel street, I headed north at above normal speeds to Jackson Hole. I did stop briefly at a service station to repair the shattered headlamp. While in range, my monitor continued to show that Kenesis' car hadn't moved at all from the night before.

From Kenesis' point of view, the pictures of our sex fest in Branson had been a 'hot commodity.' We speculated he planned to shop them around to the highest bidder. Given their salacious and damning nature, and who Crystal and I were as new celebrities, he could have probably commanded a one-time payment of a half to one million dollars for them. I could imagine the paparazzo's ire when he got up the morning after taking those priceless photos and discovered his camera didn't have the memory card in it. Kenesis had to be mad – ripping mad. As he saw it, I'd stolen a million dollars from him and that deserved vengeance. As we saw it, we reclaimed our reputations from someone who had stolen them from us by trespass, and those were worth far more than a million dollars.


I stopped in Rock Springs, Wyoming for gasoline. As I finished and got back on the highway, three Harley Road Kings pulled behind me. I gave a wave to acknowledge their presence, and they waved back, seemingly content to let me keep the lead. Like me, the trio wore cold weather clothing. The morning temperature was nearly freezing; however, the sun was out. One of the riders was a woman because of her small stature; I couldn't guess about her riding companions.

In Pinedale, I pulled into a gas station to fill up and stretch my legs. The other three cycles pulled in behind me. One by one, we each removed our helmets and looked at each other with smiles. My company turned out to be two women and a man. We introduced ourselves as we started to fill our bikes at adjacent pumps.

Eve was a short brunette with a pixie-like haircut and air about her. She bubbled with happiness and was quite conversational; she looked about thirty, and definitely qualified as cute. Her leather-riding outfit was snug enough to suggest a great figure. Lil, the other woman, had long dark hair that she'd somehow tucked up into her helmet. When she shook out her mane, it fell to below her shoulders. Lil had angular features that suggested she had a thin frame; with all the leather clothing on, however, it was impossible to guess her physique. Todd had brown hair and a square jaw, seemed closer to my age, and seemed in reasonable shape. He too was friendly.

In talking to the trio, I found out they too were headed to the Jackson Hole area. They had a vacation home there to use for a long weekend before heading back to Cheyenne where they'd started earlier in the day. They worked together in a computer services company Lil and Todd had started. I shared with them my own background in that industry. After chatting and filling up our bikes, we got back on the road.

Crossing Wyoming, I knew I was out west; however, much of the land in the southern part of our route was low undulating sandy prairie, mostly oriented to raising cattle or sheep. What agribusiness there was had closed for the winter. On this leg of the trip, the rolling foothills of the Rockies returned. As we got nearer to the Grand Tetons, we could look ahead and see the snow-crested peaks standing brilliantly in the early afternoon sun.

About ten miles from Jackson, Lil pulled up beside me and motioned for me to pull over and stop. We found a turnout about a mile up the road meant for tourists. After shutting off our bikes, Lil asked, "Jim, where are you staying? I have the feeling you're alone and just kicking back on your trip."

I shrugged, "Don't know, and I am alone. I thought I'd find a motel in the area. Tomorrow, I just wanted to see the mountains before going through Yellowstone and up to Montana, but I'm in no rush except to avoid any ice or snow." I gestured to the Tetons.

"We've got plenty of room at our place, if you'd like to join us. We're five miles from Jackson Hole, just south and off the highway a bit, and we have a great view of the mountains from our lodge. It's on the west bank of the Snake River; you'll love it. We promise to be good company too." She gave me an engaging smile.

By now Eve and Todd had joined us. They both encouraged me to accept, and so I did. I decided that staying at a private home might help me further confound Kenesis and allow me to stay a little safer. I hadn't seen any sign of his car but knew he'd be following me.

Lil took the lead and I dropped to the rearmost position as we rode the rest of the way to their lodge. The word lodge suggested something pretty rustic to me; an unheated log cabin with a pump handle for water and an outhouse. Instead, we pulled down a paved driveway to a gorgeous stone home with a steeply sloped green metal roof. The lodge had an attached three-car garage with bedrooms over. Lil opened one electric garage door and rode in. She opened the other door, and the three of us rode our bikes inside beside hers. The other garage bay held a large Chevy Suburban with a ski rack on top.

As we positioned the bikes in the garage, Lil explained, "We come up here a lot in the winter. There's fantastic skiing up the road past Jackson Hole. In the summer, this is just a great place to kick back. We can even swim in the river down that embankment, but the water is really cold except on the hottest days."

I asked, "Is the 'we' just the three of you?"

Todd volunteered in a friendly tone, "Us and two others – a couple – that couldn't come up this weekend. They have Harleys too. We formed a co-op and bought this place two years ago. Needless to say, in the winter we don't ride the bikes up here."

Eve led the three of us into the house from the garage. We entered the kitchen area – a magnificent kitchen with a huge center island and granite counter tops, and modern lighting that highlighted the wood tones of the cabinets and ceiling beams. The lights came on automatically as we entered the area.

Beyond the kitchen, I was blown away by what Eve called the 'Great Room.' This part of the house had been built from huge logs. They'd been stripped and finished to a beautiful luster showing the grain and rough-hewn nature of the wood. A wooden balcony surrounded part of the room above, revealing a large library and reading loft along one side of the upstairs hallway. The living room had modern leather furniture, and amid the modern art on the walls several animal heads – an elk and a moose.

Eve said quickly, "We didn't shoot them. Todd found them abandoned at a local taxidermy shop and decided to offer them a home. He thought they'd look good here." He nodded.

Lil invited, "You can put your riding clothes in the hallway over there; that's what we do." The four of us stood and slowly peeled our leather jackets, pants, chaps, and boots off, slowly revealing the real 'us' beneath the motorcycle gear. I immediately noted that my conjecture about Eve had been spot on. She had a beautiful figure that matched her bubbly personality. Lil was a delightful surprise. Although she was thin, she had a magnificent figure with curves in all the right places. She was also a knockout.

Todd took me on a quick tour of the rest of the lodge, assigning me a bedroom on the way around the upper balcony. I suppressed my curiosity about where and how Todd and the women would sleep. Their body language suggested an intimacy between the three of them. Todd threw open the French doors to the outdoor balcony in my bedroom, and there before me stood the Grand Tetons. I stood on the small balcony and stared in awe at the sight, feeling simultaneously tremendously humbled and immensely empowered at the sight. I wondered what it was about mountains that touched my innermost soul.

We washed up, and Lil herded us all into the living room where she had drinks and hors d'oeuvres waiting. I asked how she'd done such a masterful job so quickly; she informed me they had a caretaker for the lodge, and that when they called him, he and his wife would stock the house with food and drink, make sure the temperatures were set for a comfortable arrival, and ensure a good supply of firewood was ready to use.

The four of us sat around the roaring fire and compared notes on our jobs in the computer field, our rides, and on our motorcycles. They were amazed that I'd been on the road since early May, about six months earlier, and that I'd been through forty states. I also explained about becoming a widower, and that Karen's death had been a motivating factor for my trip. All those words had been played up in the media, and I expected at any moment that it would dawn on one of them that I had recently become a celebrity. If Lil, Eve, or Todd guessed, I was going to ask that they keep it a secret, at least until we parted ways; I didn't want an idle comment to someone outside the lodge to end up tipping off the man that followed me.

After we'd sat for about an hour in conversation, we all heard a timer go off in the kitchen. Lil broke into a large grin and announced, "Dinner is ready." Todd and Lil quickly set the table and brought several hot serving dishes into the dining area. A home cooked beef and venison stew with a rich mushroom sauce served as the main course, with sides of salad and vegetables. I admired the way the three of them had set up their arrival at the lodge to be ready for any contingency upon their arrival.

Eve and I cleared the table after dinner, rinsed and loaded up the dishwasher, and put the rest of the food away in the refrigerator. Eve made coffee, and the four of us continued our conversation sitting in the living room in front of the beautiful fire.


Eve turned out the lights in the house, leaving only the romantic flicker from the logs in the fireplace. I slunk down on the couch, and felt the warmth of a nice dinner, a superb wine, new friends, and the rustic fireplace. Eve sat a few inches away. Our conversation had shifted to random subjects with long intervals of silence between responses. We were all staring at the fire, hypnotized by the dancing flames. Todd and I took turns keeping the fire stoked.

Lil and Todd snuggled in together on a love seat opposite us. I gathered from the intimacy between them that they were a couple, although I'd gotten similar signals about Todd and Eve. I felt mellow, and the answer really didn't change how pleasant the mood of the evening was.

Eve turned her petite body and snuggled into me,. She laid a kiss on me that would vaporize lava. Her hand pushed against my upper thigh, not far from where my cock had started to swell. Our tongues danced together for an instant or two, and then we parted. I had started panting by that point. Eve massaged my cock through my blue jeans, achieving only partial success because of the taut material.

Lil got up and came over and sat beside me, so I was centered between the two women. She kissed me on the lips with an equally hot opening kiss. My brain went into overdrive. Lil asked in a low voice, "Jim, do you want a companion for the evening ... in your bed ... for your stay with us? You can start with either of us ... and switch later, if you want. We'd like that."

My mouth probably went slack at the surprise offer. I'd been attracted to both women. Lil leaned in and kissed me, again a slow kiss that built up the heat between us. Eve continued to minister to my cock through my jeans.

I said in a low voice, "This is kind of sudden. Are you sure? What about Todd?"

Lil said, "Oh, don't worry. We'll take care of Todd. We like the idea of making love with you too. You're 'hot.' We have no agenda other than being together in a nice intimate way."

I looked at Todd, and he smiled at me and nodded his approval at what was being said.

"Well," Lil asked with a grin as she looked at Eve's aggressiveness, "Whom do you want?" She started to unbutton the flannel shirt she had on, making sure I saw that she wore nothing under it.

Across the sofa, I glanced at Todd. He looked amused at my situation. He motioned to me with his fingers pointing to the two women, and shrugged to indicate that he didn't care what decision I made. I turned between both women and humbly said; "I want both of you, but for now, Eve seems to have started something I'd like to finish." I glanced down to my crotch where Eve had masterfully massaged my cock to a ripe firmness.

Lil leaned in and kissed me hard again. She said in a seductive tone, "I'll have you later anyway ... or you can have me; whatever vocabulary you prefer." She grinned, ran a finger down my cheek to my lips, and went back to Todd.

Eve launched herself into my lap. Within seconds, we were locked in a passionate embrace. A minute later, she took my right hand and guided it beneath her shirt to her firm breasts. Even as I smoothed the skin, I could feel her nipples rise and harden to my touch. The more I touched her the more excited and passionate she became in our kissing.

I looked over at Lil and Todd. Both were naked from the waist up, Lil's perfectly rounded breasts displayed her desire by their pointedness as Todd ran his tongue around her puffy nipples.

I asked Eve in a whisper, "Are they really OK with you being with me? I sense the three of you are a threesome ... and that maybe I've upset the balance."

Eve explained in a soft tone, "Yes, we make love with each other, and now we've expanded our lives to include you." She stroked my cheek and neck with one small hand.

Lil nodded and added in my direction as Todd suckled her breast, "We feel your vibrations, and we resonate together – sexual alignment, if you will, the three of us with you, and you with us."

I believed in mind-body-spirit connections between people so relaxed into the flow of the evening. I pinched one of Eve's nipples through her shirt, just hard enough to be erotic but not so hard it evoked pain. Eve's eyes closed, and I heard a little, "Oh, shit." As she emerged from her moment of pleasure, she kissed me again. "Oh, Yes. When you pinch me like that, you make my clit and the rest of me go all trembly."

"Trembly is good?" I gestured towards Lil and Todd.

Eve said softly, "Oh, absolutely." She peeled her shirt over her pixie-like head. Her breasts, natural globes as large as oversized Christmas ornaments, came into view. I leaned forward and tongued her nipples.

Five feel away, Todd removed Lil's jeans and thong. Lil reclined nude on the sofa, and pulled her legs near her chest and spread them so Todd could lick and finger her pussy. He dove head first into that pool of lust and sex and womanhood.

Eve whispered to me, "Can you do that to me? Do you mind?"

"I don't mind a single bit, in fact I'm honored you asked. I'd love to eat you."

She said, "Well, what are you waiting for?" She slid off my lap, lay back, and pushed her jeans and thong from her body. Her clothes joined Lil's in the growing pile of clothing on the floor. My right hand snaked between Eve's legs, finding her moistness everywhere. Eve writhed on my talented fingers, even humming in delight as I brought my fingers to her lips so she could taste herself.

My shirt joined the pile of clothing, and then I was between Eve's legs lapping at her quim. I loved her taste, and wanted to inhale every flavor bud from her body. I added fingers from both hands simultaneously. I searched for and found her G-spot. I became hyper-aware of Eve's motions and writhing as I fingered parts of her interior and licked at her clit. At one point, she practically rose in the air; I'd found the magic spot. Next, I tested the erotic zones around Eve's neck, shoulders, breasts, legs, and sides, discovering one after another, testing their arousal ability, and kissing or fondling each one. I hit all Eve's pleasure spots, and she came in a torrent of sexual words and dirty talk about me fucking the daylights out of her with my fingers and tongue and cock. Eve flowed more of her girl-juice onto my tongue as she crested.

I glanced over at Todd and Lil. They were coupled in a slow fuck. The two of them were watching Eve and me with curiosity and pleased expressions on their faces.

Eve fell back onto the sofa after her climax, panting and obviously experiencing small after-shocks as I continued to stroke her clit with my thumb. I continued to gently move and twist two fingers inside her. Finally, she grabbed my hand and held it motionless and tight inside her cunt. "I can't ... wait just a minute ... I'm ... it's too intense. I need to do you." I withdrew and stopped my pleasure to her body.

Eve scooted down the contours of the sofa to the carpeted floor. She nudged me into a sitting position, yanked my pants and briefs off, and then her small hands took hold of my engorged cock. I am not a superman; but in Eve's pixie-size hands, I felt as though I had a monster cock. Eve lowered her mouth to my hard shaft. Again, her small mouth and face made my shaft look huge, especially as she put two hands around the shaft. I allowed my ego to bask in that brief experience, momentarily considering myself a porn star of epic proportions.

Eve had a talent for oral sex – for fellatio. In seconds, she had my entire huge shaft down her throat. She could tongue me, swallow, and twist her head on my shaft all at the same time. The combination of talents made her irresistible. I almost came on the spot the pleasure became so intense. As she'd done to me, I had to stop her lest prematurely lose my edge.

"I want to be in you, not just getting my rocks off in a blow job – well, maybe later, but right now can we couple? I want to see how much pleasure I can bring you again."

"Oh, yes." Eve came up into my lap, spread her legs above me, and lowered herself onto my shaft. I slid into her body with the ease of a silver rod sliding into a velvet glove. She was beautiful, and the sensation of pleasure from her tight pussy was wonderful. I held her hips and guided her up and down my shaft. I could feel her body tremble again.

I felt myself go into an elevated state, not that I lost consciousness but more that I became hyper-aware of every move and feeling the two of us made. Eve and I stared into each other's eyes, seeing the soul of the other. Our bodies moved smoothly into and away from each other. Eve and I varied our pace; we changed positions, trying to maximize the pleasure my stroking into her body generated for the two of us; we talked to each other – soft words describing the pleasures we felt, and then crude expressions about the sex we were having and wanted more of.

Eve whispered, "Oh, fuck. Your cock feels so wonderful inside me. I wanted you ... this is so special ... you are special ... we are special together. Fuck me; push that shaft deep inside me. Let's perform for the others, and show them how good at fucking we are. Look at Todd and Lil watching us; we're a porn movie to them, just as they are for us. We can watch them fuck, and they can see your big cock splitting me apart." That kind of talk aroused me further.

Lil had changed to a reverse cowgirl position on Todd; this enabled me to see her frontally and watch Todd's cock pump into her cunt. I could also watch as Lil's tits shimmied and swayed in sync with Todd's upward thrusts into her body. I could almost feel her pleasure by way of the look of ecstasy on her face. The whole scene was highly stimulating.

Eve said, "Lil likes to have two at once, and for that matter so do I. Go fuck her for a little bit and then come back. I'll finger myself as I watch you three." I jerked away from Eve, making her roll her eyes heavenward at the suddenness of my exit. As I took the three steps to the other sofa, Todd pulled out of Lil and pulled her back against his body. Lil rotated backwards, her gaping pussy awaiting my cock.

I wasted not a second. I walked up to her with lust foremost in my head, and sank into Lil in one slow, smooth penetration. I slid all the way into her, and then pumped several times. She reached out and hugged me. I then jerked from Lil, and watched as Todd's cock found her ass and went into her body. Lil moaned in pleasure. When I could see he had a consistent rhythm and that Lil was used to his anal penetration, I stroked my cock back into her pussy. Todd and I established a rhythm. Lil went into orbit, her sighs of pleasure changed to moans of deep sexual gratification. She came several times, particularly as I reached down and stroked her clit with my fingers. Todd reached around Lil and fondled her breasts.

After a particularly strong climax, Lil pleaded for a brief rest. I pulled from her cunt, and turned back to Eve. Eve had been watching our every move. From some invisible place, she had produced a large cock shaped vibrator that she had on low speed. She'd sunk the throbbing device into her pussy, and I could see her fingers massaging her clit. She watched me through slitted eyes of pleasure, with her mouth in a perfect 'O.'

I dropped down in front of her and assumed control of the large skin-toned phallus. I fucked Eve with a rapid penetration, and then with twists and turns to add interest to our sex play. Eve came; her juices slowly flowed from her body and saturated everything around us: me, the sofa, the carpet, and our bodies. The odor was divine, and the taste succulent.

After a third orgasm, I slowly sank the vibrating plastic phallus into Eve's ass until about eight inches of the battery toy quivered at high speed inside her. Eve's eyes got as large as saucers. After that, I slid my cock into her vagina, as we started to fuck in the missionary position. I could feel the vibrations in her nether region. More importantly, Eve had started a skyward journey on a Saturn rocket aimed straight for the sun. After two minutes of moans, Eve started to cum in rapid succession, her reactions becoming almost a single long-lasting orgasm.

I put one hand on Eve's neck, stroked down her neck and under and around her breasts with the other hand, and then pushed hard on her lower rib cage at what I guessed was her magic spot, as I jacked into her body at a frantic pace with long strokes that I made sure hit her clit, G-spot, and given her size and my length, maybe even her A-spot.

Eve crested immediately, looked at me in disbelief as her climax peaked and she squirted. My jism started to slosh into her body, and then Eve's eyes rolled up in her head and she blacked out. I allowed my orgasm to finish and then I pulled out of her body careful to not hurt her. I made sure she was comfortable as I rolled beside her on the sofa. I also extracted the vibrator and turned it off.

Lil asked in a worried tone, "Hey, is she all right?" Lil continued her slow fuck with Todd.

I smiled at Lil, "Oh, she's much better than all right. She'll tell you when she wakes up in a minute or two." I lay back next to Eve panting at my recent exertions and stroking her body.

Eventually, Eve's eyes blinked open, and she looked up at me. She was silent for a full minute as she took stock of what had just happened to her, and enjoyed the afterglow of her huge cum. Eve finally said, "Holy shit, that was ... you gave me the most intense orgasm of my life. Did you do that intentionally?"

I nodded.

"Well, you can do that to me anytime you want, although I don't know if I could take one of those more than once a day, otherwise I'd die ... but with a smile on my face."

Lil asked skeptically, "You really liked it? What'd he do to you? What'd it feel like?"

Eve responded, "I'm not sure what he did except touch me erotically in a few places, but ... WOW! I'll say I liked it. It was FABULOUS. I peaked higher than Mount Everest, and right at the peak I felt like someone blasted me into the most fantastic realm of pleasure I've ever felt – every pore in my body orgasmed. I got overwhelmed, all my circuits went wonderfully haywire, and then I went into a black space full of even deeper pleasure. Oh, Lil, you have got to get Jim to do that to you." She excitedly turned to me, "Will you do that to Lil?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.