Playing Ball With Mom - Cover

Playing Ball With Mom

Copyright© 2014 by Mister Arioch

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cherie's world fell apart after her husband Scott left her for another woman. Fortunately for Cherie, though, her three loving, handsome teenage sons are there to help her pick up the pieces of her broken heart ... and quite eager and willing to all take their father's place in her bed!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Slow  

What have I done? Cherie thought wonderingly, as she sipped again at her coffee. She stood by the large bay window of her living room, wearing nothing but a little black silk bathrobe, staring out at the empty driveway of the house. She'd watched her son Alex drive away earlier that morning in his father's BMW, heading off to his baseball tournament ... and already, Cherie found herself counting the hours – the very minutes – until he would come home to her.

Come home and make love to me, Alex, Cherie thought idly, make love to me again and again ... as much as you want ... because God, do I want you...

What surprised Cherie the most about her randy, lustful musings was that she was utterly unashamed of them. There was a part of her that knew and understood that what she'd done with her own seventeen-year stud of a son was completely depraved and wrong, that it was incest, that it was taboo ... and yet, she didn't care at all. All Cherie knew was that when she'd been having sex with Alex, it felt so very, very right to her.

So absolutely perfect.

Cherie had made love with Alex two more times that previous morning after their first time, and then four or five more times later that afternoon ... and then even more on into the late hours of the evening. She'd kind of lost count at that point. And each time had been just breathtakingly amazing.

God, what stamina, Cherie thought wickedly, as she thought about her deliciously dirty trysts with her oldest son. Her husband Scott had been pretty damn good in the sack early on in their marriage, but after a few years into their relationship, things had kind of gotten boring and routine. If anything, Scott had turned into a one-pump chump towards what Cherie now realized was the end of their marriage, with the little sex that she actually had with him lasting less than a minute ... and being extremely unsatisfying to Cherie.

With Alex, though ... well, when she'd woken up that morning, every muscle in her body ached, even little ones in her back that she hadn't even known existed ... and in such a sinfully good way. She felt like she'd run a marathon, her body banged up and even bruised in a few places, exhausted from her naughty exertions with her sexy son.

I didn't even know that some of those positions existed, or were even possible, Cherie mused. A naughty, blissful smile crept to her lips as she finished off her coffee. And I didn't know it was possible for one person to cum so much in just one day ... either for me, or for Alex...

A wicked shiver ran down Cherie's spine, as she also found herself thinking about all the deliciously filthy orgasms she'd had with Alex. Every single time he fucked her, she came at least two or three times, even six or seven during one crazy time when Alex had taken her on the stairs, maybe more ... she was pretty sure it was seven that time, but she might've lost count. It could've been more. Not that she'd had all that many lovers in her life before, but none had ever been nearly as good as her son Alex. The way he touched her naked body, explored her skin, kissed her and teased her and loved her ... worshipped her body and made her feel like a beautiful young goddess...

... it was mind-blowingly amazing.

About the only thing that Cherie found herself truly regretting was how reckless she'd been with Alex ... and that she hadn't made her son use a condom, or any other form of birth control at all, for that matter. Every time they'd fucked, it was completely bareback, and apart from the one time Cherie had sucked him off again and swallowed all of his hot, delicious seed, Alex had always cum deep inside of her pussy. Cherie had been on the verge of telling him the first few times that they'd fucked that she wasn't on the pill, and that they needed to be a little more careful and use protection, or he at least needed to pull out of her pussy when he was ready to cum ... and then every time, before she managed to find the right words, she wound up completely surrendering to her passions instead, succumbing so willingly – and weakly – to Alex's desires, to and her own sinful desires as well.

And after a while ... well, after Alex had cum deep inside her warm, welcoming cunt the first three or four times, filling her womb full of his sperm again and again ... well, Cherie thought at that point there was no point in asking Alex to wear a rubber or pull out. Whatever damage was done, well ... it was done. Besides, given that Cherie had just had her special time of the month just a few days before, she was reasonably certain that it wouldn't really matter, but...

... next time, we need to be more careful, Cherie thought. A lot more careful. Because heaven knows, I want a next time ... many, many, many next times ... I need it so bad ... I need Alex so bad...

Cherie sighed. She guessed she'd have a lot of time over the next few days to think about her future with her oldest son, before he returned from his spring baseball tournament. She knew without the slightest hint of doubt that she definitely wanted a future with Alex beyond being just his mother ... she knew, more than anything, that she wanted him as a lover in her bed.

For a long, long time.

As Cherie paced idly back and forth in front of the window, she suddenly heard a strange noise coming from upstairs. It startled her for a moment, jarring her from her raunchy thoughts about her son Alex. For just a moment, Cherie thought that maybe there might be an intruder in the house, or maybe someone an animal had crawled through one of the windows...

... and then Cherie sighed, and shook her head. It's just Ryan, she thought, as a wry smile crossed her lips. Probably Ryan, playing another one of his noisy, ridiculous video games...

Ryan was the youngest of her three sons, a handsome and slightly awkward fourteen-year old who tended to be slightly shy in the presence of his two older, more boisterous brothers. In that regard, he took after Cherie more than he did his father ... and he did with his looks as well, with his brown, shaggy hair and his piercing green eyes. He was usually quiet and thoughtful, and certainly the most studious of her three sons. Cherie thought Ryan was absolutely wonderful – he was just a little bit socially inept at times. She'd tried time after time to bring him out of his shy little shell, to make him feel more confident in himself...

... but Cherie just hadn't found the right way to do that so far.

Ryan had come home right after Alex had left for the baseball tournament, back from his two days of nonstop horror movies and video games over at his friend Sanjay's house. Cherie had greeted Ryan at the door wearing just her tiny black bathrobe, and he'd managed to mumble a quick hello and stammer something about some game he'd played that was totally awesome before quickly disappearing up the stairs and into his bedroom. Ordinarily, Cherie would've tried to coax him into staying with her for a little bit, to talk with him more about his weekend, and maybe get him to be a little more sociable ... but her mind was on other things. So she'd simply nodded and smiled as he excused himself, lost in her own dreamy little world, thinking about all the wicked and depraved things she wanted to do with – and to – Alex in just a few days.

Oh, Alex, Cherie mused dreamily, her fingertips tapping absently at the sides of her coffee mug, oh, all the naughty games we can play... A naughty warmth began to burn between her thighs as she thought about dressing up in all sorts of sexy outfits for her son ... and then maybe performing a dirty striptease for him. Or maybe just letting him savagely rip her clothes off so he could take her like an animal in her bed, or his, or wherever he wanted in the house.

Yeah, right ... when? Cherie suddenly thought. A sour expression crossed her face as her musings suddenly wandering a bit close back to reality. Though she didn't want to admit it to herself, she knew that her torrid fling with Alex had been something of a perfect storm of circumstances. She and her son had surrendered to their lustful passions on a weekend when they had the house just to themselves, with no one else around. But with Ryan home, and Parker coming back later that day ... Cherie knew that it would be impossible to keep an affair with Alex secret from his two younger brothers. She didn't see how it would be possible to be with Alex in the way that she wanted – that she needed – to be with him, at least not without being discovered.

Maybe we could get a hotel somewhere? Cherie thought uncertainly. Downtown, by the television studios ... except what if someone saw just the two of us there? She sighed in frustration, rolling her eyes as reality kept rearing its ugly head...

... and then Cherie was surprised to hear an even louder sigh coming from somewhere in the house, interrupting her lustful musings once more.

No. Not a sigh.

A moan.

"What the... hell?" Cherie muttered to herself. Irritated, she put her mug down on the counter, and took a few tentative steps towards the living room, looking out in the direction of the grand, sweeping staircase that led to the second floor. The odd noise had come somewhere from that direction, and as Cherie listened more intently, she could tell that it was definitely coming from upstairs, just like the first weird noise had before.

"Ryan, sweetie, is everything all right?" Cherie called, as she walked to the base of the stairwell. She didn't hear a reply, though. However, what she did hear was another moan ... and then another, with something incoherently muttered in between. The noises from upstairs started to grow louder.

Louder, and... stranger.

It wasn't a video game, or a TV show or movie – of that, Cherie was reasonably certain. It sounded like Ryan's voice, like he was talking to himself, but punctuated with odd panting and grunts. And as they continued, Cherie had a sinking suspicion of what the noises were ... and, under ordinary circumstances, she probably just would've blushed and made herself quite busy in the kitchen until the noises eventually subsided.

Except the past few days had been nothing but circumstances that were anything but ordinary.

So, Cherie tiptoed the rest of the way up the stairs, making her way down the long hallway to Ryan's bedroom. The door to the bedroom was firmly shut, with a big KEEP OUT!!! sign hanging from the doorknob. Curiously, Cherie turned the knob, nudging the door open just a tiny crack so she could peek inside her son's room. And as Cherie peered through doorway, she blinked several times, her mouth dropping open in utter surprise, not quite believing what she was seeing.

It was exactly what Cherie had expected ... except it also wasn't.

Ryan was there, sitting on the edge of his bed, his jeans and his boxers pulled down around his ankles. His cock was proudly standing at attention, his hand gently jerking its length as he let out soft, choppy sighs of exhilaration. At his feet lay an open copy of Sports Fan Weekly ... to be precise, the very issue that Cherie had posed in a few years before. And the magazine was open to the pages specifically featuring Cherie, with her wearing nothing but her infamous wispy black string bikini and a big smile, leaving almost next to nothing to the imagination.

Although as far as Cherie could tell, Ryan was certainly doing his fair share of imagining.

"Oh, yeah, Mom ... you're such a sexy fucking bitch," Ryan muttered under his breath, as he slowly stroked his cock with his hand. "You love it ... mmm ... love riding my big fat dick, don't you, Mom... mmmmm ... your pussy's so good ... so tight..."

Cherie raised one hand to her mouth, her eyes growing wide in surprise ... and then she realized that her hand was covering the rather amused, naughty grin that was spreading across her face. There was a part of her that knew she should be outraged by what she was seeing, or hurt, or confused...

... but instead, watching her son Ryan jacking off to her own centerfold just turned her on.

A lot.

Ryan could fantasize about fucking any woman in the world, Cherie thought wonderingly, he could be picturing himself with any supermodel, any actress, any classmate, any porn star he could possibly want ... and yet the one woman he wants most ... is me. A naughty shiver of excitement ran down her spine, and she could feel a familiar, naughty heat start to burn deliciously between her legs once more.

He wants me...

... and I ... I want him...

Cherie took a few silent steps away from Ryan's bedroom door. She knew that the best thing to do would probably be to leave her son alone and pretend that she'd seen nothing ... and later, after he'd finished jerking off and came downstairs for lunch, she should just smile at him and ask him how his day was going, just like a perfectly normal, ordinary mother would.

Except...

Nervously, Cherie bit her lip.

But I don't want to be a perfectly normal, ordinary mother, she thought. She frowned, annoyed with herself more than anything. There was a part of her that still desperately wanted to be confused about her feelings for Alex – feel like some sort of disgusting monster for wanting to have sex with him. And yet, she didn't. And now, seeing another of her sons in a rather compromising and intimate setting ... she suddenly found herself having similar feelings for Ryan as well. Not quite the same – she knew that her feelings for Alex were perhaps deeper, somehow, and maybe a little more complicated – but still...

... still, Cherie found herself desiring Ryan, too, in ways that she knew mothers usually didn't desire their own sons. Like Alex, she wanted Ryan, she needed him... intimately.

There wasn't the slightest amount of hesitation or doubt about that in Cherie's mind, either. She'd tried to be the perfect, dutiful wife for so long, always trying to do the right thing for everyone else, especially her no-good, cheating piece of shit husband, always trying to make everyone else happy ... and always at the expense of her own happiness. Her naughty, incestuous tryst with Alex had lit a blazing fire of sexual desire within her, reawakening her carnal lusts, burning like a raging inferno that was not to be denied.

And Cherie was completely, utterly done with denying herself pleasure.

Impulsively, Cherie stepped quickly back to the door ... and then, she pushed it wide open, before she could change her mind. No turning back, she thought, for the second time in as many days ... except this time, there was far less uncertainty in her mind.

Instead, that uncertainly was replaced by sheer, brazen excitement.

"Well, hello, Ryan," Cherie murmured softly, as she coolly strode into her youngest son's bedroom, "so what's new? Are you..." She glanced down at the copy of Sports Fan Weekly on the floor. "Oh. My. Well. That's different. Anything you want to tell me, sweetie?"

"MOM!" Ryan blurted out. "Oh, shit ... SHIT!!! Nothing, uh, nothing's, it's not what it looks like, I swear, shit, SHIT!!!" His face turned beet red, and Cherie had to do her best not to laugh out loud as her son sat up bolt upright on the bed, his eyes wide as saucers with fear and guilt ... and then he toppled off of the bed in a crumpled heap onto the floor, even as he tried desperately in vain – and failed miserably – to yank his boxers and jeans up over his raging hard-on.

"You, um, seem to be in some trouble down there," Cherie said, as she took a few steps closer to where Ryan lay. "Can I help you up?" She glanced over at the magazine on the floor, and a wicked smile crept to her lips. "Although it looks like my old spread in Sports Fan Weekly has already been helping you get it up plenty..."

"MOMMMM!!!!" Ryan wailed. "Just don't ... don't ... aw, please, Mom, just go, please, Mom, please!!!!" He turned his head away from Cherie, desperate to hide himself – and especially his rock-hard prick – from his mother's sight. Throwing his arm over his face, Ryan let out a groan of utter despair, rocking back and forth as he lay on the floor, whimpering incoherently. Cherie thought for all the world that Ryan looked like he was hoping a giant hole would open up beneath him and swallow him up, so he could just disappear ... and Cherie's heart broke a little watching him, understanding completely why her mortified youngest son would feel that way.

Except he shouldn't, Cherie thought. Ryan shouldn't feel that way at all...

"Ssshh ... it's okay," Cherie finally said with a laugh. She knelt down on the floor next to Ryan, rubbing his shoulder affectionately. "I'm not mad at you, honey. Relax. In fact..." She paused, thoughtfully pressing a finger to her lips, not sure if she really wanted to say what was on the tip of her naughty tongue or not. Well, that wasn't precisely true. She knew she definitely wanted to say it, but she knew that if she did, she was going to be heading down a road that would most probably change her life – and Ryan's – in a very profound way...

... and that there would be no going back from that.

Not ever.

Cherie swallowed hard, and took a deep breath.

" ... in fact, it's really kind of flattering," Cherie finished.

"W-what???" Ryan asked. Slowly, he turned back to look at his mother, the fear in his eyes fading away, replaced instead by a curious sort of wonder ... and an uncertain lust. "Y-you're not mad at me, Mom? I mean, I was ... and with your..." He cast a guilty glance at her Sports Fan Weekly centerfold, which still lay crumpled on the floor next to the bed. "God, Mom, I thought you'd want to kill me!"

"Why would I want to kill you?" Cherie asked lightly. "Or even be mad at you, for that matter? You're just doing what boys your age do, and that's totally normal. You're horny, and you're curious. And as for using my centerfold to explore your curiosity, well..." She licked her lips suggestively at her darling son. "All I can say I that I think you have most excellent taste in women, sweetie."

"Well ... uh, yeah," Ryan replied uncertainly. "I mean, shi – uh, shoot! Why wouldn't I? Those pictures of you ... they're gorgeous. You're gorgeous, Mom. Like, you're super-hot ... everyone knows that. All my friends sure think so, and I sure agree with them." He scratched the back of his head timidly, giving his sexy mother a wary look. Cherie guessed that he still couldn't quite believe that he wasn't in any sort of trouble, and that he was waiting for the other proverbial shoe to drop – that she was somehow trying to trick him. Except he could tell that she wasn't...

... which confused the bewildered teenage boy even more.

"Why, that's so sweet of you," Cherie purred ... and she was surprised to find herself genuinely blushing at her youngest son's words. The past few years that she'd been married to her husband Scott, he'd been so disinterested in her as a lover, she'd started to believe that maybe she wasn't really all that attractive anymore. Hearing Ryan call her, well, gorgeous – just like his older brother Alex had the day before – it did more to bring back a confidence in herself that she thought was long gone, never to return.

Gorgeous ... super-hot ... wow, Cherie happily. I never knew...

"So, um, anyway," Ryan said sheepishly, "I'll, uh, clean up – y'know, put the, uh, magazine away and stuff. So, you can, um, pretend that this didn't happen. I, uh, will too." Awkwardly, he sat up on the floor, snatching up the magazine with his mother's bikini centerfold with one hand. With his jeans still puddled around his ankles, he awkwardly got back up on his messy bed, and pretended to be quite busy putting his magazine back on the nightstand next to his bed, right on top of a pile of comic books and skateboarding magazines.

"Oh, I don't think that's necessary," Cherie gently replied to Ryan. "I'm much more interested in some other things, to be honest. For example ... have you ever been with a girl before, Ryan?" Rising up from the floor as well, she plopped herself right down next to her son on his bed. She gently put one arm around his waist, pulling him closer to her, and with her other hand she began to tenderly caress the sides of his face with her fingertips.

"M-Mom, what are you doing?" Ryan yelped, practically jumping out of his skin at Cherie's sultry caress. "Are you, uh, okay?" Uneasily, he tried to edge away from his flirtatious mother, but she beamed pleasantly at him as she kept her arm firmly wrapped around him, not letting him get away.

"Oh, I'm just fine," Cherie said softly. She lightly ran her fingers down from Ryan's cheeks to his chest, idly tracing circles around his chest as he squirmed in her embrace. "You didn't answer my question, though? Have you ever been with a girl? You know ... have you ever felt up one of those pretty little cuties in your classes ... put your hands up their shirts, or felt up their tits?" Both of her hands wandered up and down Ryan's arms, caressing them lovingly ... and then, turning to face him, she took hold of his wrists, sliding his hands up to her chest, letting his hands wander over the loose folds of her robe to fondle the soft, luscious curves of her big, full breasts.

"N-n-no," Ryan stammered nervously, "I've never, um, even..." He cleared his throat, tugging uneasily at the collar of his t-shirt as he pulled his hands away from Cherie's body. "I mean, I've had a girl, uh, stick her hand down my, y'know, pants before, and I, uh, got to f-finger a girl or two in my class, but, um, I've, uh, never, well..."

" ... fucked a girl before?" Cherie finished. "Then let me be your first, honey. Let me take your virginity." She smiled sweetly at Ryan, even as her heart pounded wildly inside her chest. There was a part of Cherie that couldn't believe the brazen lewdness with which she was speaking to her son – in some ways, she was just as shocked as Ryan by her own lascivious behavior. But as she spoke, there was something incredibly ... well, empowering about the things she was saying. Something liberating. All of her repressed and forbidden thoughts and emotions she'd had over the years, all of her carnal desires, they were finally free, and they were just about flowing out of her...

... and Cherie had never felt so excited in her whole life.

"Are you sure you don't want to play with them, Ryan?" Cherie asked. Carelessly, Cherie undid the sash of her bathrobe with her other hand and shrugged it off her shoulders, giving her astonished son a spectacular view of her naked body from the waist up. Ryan's eyes practically fell out of his head as he stared at his mother in utter disbelief ... and Cherie batted her eyes in mock innocence at her son as she cupped her luscious breasts in her hands, gently squeezing and jiggling them about right in front of her shocked son's lust-filled eyes.

"You can touch them ... it's okay," Cherie whispered seductively to her son. "I like it when a strong pair of hands fondles my tits. And I especially like it when someone sucks on –"

To Cherie's utter delight, Ryan didn't even wait for her to finish her perverted offer. Instead, her son suddenly buried his face in her tits, shamelessly grabbing and groping them as he slobbered happily on them. Hungrily, he licked and kissed the round, spectacular curves of Cherie's ample breasts, bathing them in his saliva. He took one of her fat nipples between his lips, sucking on it noisily ... and began to pinch and tweak her other nipple between his fingertips.

"That's it, sweetie," Cherie sighed happily, as Ryan wantonly played with her tits, "such a good boy... so good." She cradled his head in her hands as his tongue ran in sloppy circles around her nipples, his teeth gently tugging at her tender flesh. "Touch me, play with me ... do whatever you want with me, Ryan. My body's yours today, you can... ohhhh ... you can do what you like with me..."

"Mmmggghhh ... really?" Ryan asked. He pulled his mouth away from his mother's soft, round breasts, touching the tip of his nose earnestly to hers as he looked deeply into her loving eyes. "Then I ... I want you to s-suck..." He took a deep breath, his whole body trembling with nervous excitement. "I want you to suck my dick, Mom. Will you ... please?"

Cherie's eyes gleamed with depraved joy at her son's bold request. "I'd love to," she murmured softly ... and with that, she leaned in towards her son, putting her hands on his shoulders as she crushed her mouth against his in a slow, passionate kiss. Eagerly, Ryan returned his mother's affection, roughly shoving his tongue into her mouth to return the kiss, his hands shamelessly groping her tits once more. Cherie found herself savoring the kiss, loving the sinful sensation of her youngest son's tongue indecently intertwining with hers ... and shivering with delight as one of his hands slid away from her tits to travel brazenly down between her legs, his shaking fingers tentatively tracing their way along her moist slit.

Slowly, Cherie finally broke off her sultry kiss with her son, playfully nibbling and pulling on Ryan's lower lip as she did so ... and then she slid off the bed, letting her robe slide completely off her body, crawling naked on all fours in front of him. Cherie pulled away the jeans and boxers that were still bunched around Ryan's ankles, and then she pushed his knees apart, spreading his trembling legs apart as he sat on the edge of the bed. Happily, she knelt directly in front of her youngest son, her shapely bottom resting on her heels smiling, her pretty face right in front his rigid prick...

... and then, Cherie casually spit into her hand, and reached out to start gently stroking Ryan's cock between her fingers.

"Haaaaaaa... aaaahhhh!!!" Ryan hissed, closing his eyes as his fingers tightly gripped the edge of his bed, his chest rising and falling with deep, slow breaths as his mother began jerking him off. "God, Mom, this is just... aaahhh!!!!" His hips trembled as her hand worked its way up and down his shaft, and Cherie watched in fascination as his scrotum almost seemed to dance as her fingers slid ever closer to it. Curiously, she raised an eyebrow as he arched his back slightly, looking like he was ready to explode...

... he's almost ready to cum right now, Cherie reminded herself. It's his first time with a woman ... with me. She slowed the strokes of her wrist a little, easing the pressure of her fingers on his shaft. She wanted to please him, but not too much, and she didn't want to inadvertently tease him, either. Instead, Cherie simply wanted her wonderful son to enjoy the pleasure that his loving mother was so willing to provide...

... and selfishly, Cherie wanted to have a little fun of her own, too.

"Does that feel good, Ryan?" Cherie asked teasingly, looking up earnestly at him, even as her small hand tenderly slid up and down the length her son's long, skinny shaft. As she pleasured him with one hand, she reached down with the other to lightly fondle his nearly-hairless balls. Cherie giggled as Ryan hissed, jumping as her touch as her fingertips tickled his scrotum.

"Y-y-yeah!" Ryan gasped happily. "Oh, Mom, you have no idea ... better than I could've ... ahhhh!!! ... ever, I..." His voice trailed off as he simply gazed with horny admiration at his kneeling, naked mother, his face flushed with wanton excitement. Pausing to lick her palm, Cherie began earnestly stroking Ryan's prick a little more quickly, clearly enjoying just how happy she was making her horny son ... and just how badly he wanted her. A part of her knew that Ryan would be gladly enjoying fucking any girl – any woman – for the first time. But Cherie could tell from the unabashed look of lust in his eyes that the fact he was getting to fuck her – his own sexy mother – was turning him on beyond belief.

And Cherie played with her son's cock ... she realized that it was turning her on, too, way, way more than she'd expected ... and way more than she'd been turned on before in her whole life.

"Good," Cherie said softly to Ryan. "Then this will feel even better." Still stroking Ryan's dick with one hand, Cherie brushed some of her wavy locks of hair away from her face with her other hand ... and then she dipped her head down low, giving the tip of his cock a slow, sloppy lick before taking it fully into her hot, wet mouth.

"Ohmigod, Mom!" Ryan yelped, as Cherie's soft lips slid luxuriously down the length of his hard dick. "I... jeez!!!" He stared down in admiring wonder at his gorgeous mother's enthusiastically bobbing face, watching as her pretty cheeks hollowed as she sucked him, groaning as her pink tongue slithered wetly along the underside of his shaft. Slowly, she worked her lips further and further down his length, taking her sweet time, savoring the wickedly wonderful sensation of having her fourteen-year-old son's hard dick in her mouth ... and as she pleasured him, she was delighted to suddenly feel Ryan's hands on the side of her head, running his fingers through her hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.