First Day at High School - Cover

First Day at High School

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Chapter 3

Humiliation Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Freshman Victor who had just turned 14 is so happy to finally be attending high school. Some grade 12 girls change his smile to a frown as they give him a most humiliating greeting. His first week at school is definitely Hell Week.

Caution: This Humiliation Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   CrossDressing   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

"I can see you're enjoying yourself, Vickie." Mandy was enjoying this even more now that she saw Victor's hormonal enthusiasm for humiliation. " So let me see how you treasure those panties in your hands, boy. Wrap them around you hand while you stroke that hard cock of yours while I blister your bare butt. Grab hold of the desk edge and bend with your butt in the air so I can get a good shot."

It took only 30 swats to redden both his butt cheeks and for Victor to cum into the panties. His face was redder than his butt. His punishment was humiliating enough, his reaction was even worse. But worst of all, was when Mandy paused in the spanking and leaned toward him and whispered in his ear, " You're not just a sissy-panty, are you? You're a secret sub sissy-slut, aren't you? Answer me, boy!"

To Victor's chagrin and Mandy's delight, his cock got even harder, a tear fell from his eyes and his head nodded 'yes'.

Mandy grabbed the cum-soaked panties from his hand and stuck them right below his nose. " You like the scent of submission, boy? Well, have a taste!" and with that she told him to open his mouth wide. She was going to shove the panties in his mouth but decided on another tack.

"Sissy-panty! That's who you are, Victor. I'm going to belt your butt black and blue. But we don't want to make a lot of noise, do we? You might scream if I hit you too hard. But I want to turn your sorry butt fire engine red ... so I guess you'll have to keep quiet with a gag in your mouth. Shove it in, boy. All of it, now!"

Mandy wanted to test Victor. He passed the sissy-sub test with flying colors. "Why?" thought Victor. "Why am I doing this to myself?" But deep don he know Mandy had him pegged. He had to do as he was told. And what's more, he was excited about it. Naked, gagged with cum-soaked panties and feeling the pain of 50 more swats, Victor never once lost his hard-on.

She made him stay in that bent over position until the principal returned from his coffee break. Mandy informed Mr. Flogger that Victor had learned his lesson and could be counted on to follow the rules.

"He'll gladly come out of his sub-sissy closet, sir." Mandy told the principal," and he promised me he won't be spreading anymore lies about being made to do things that he really wants to do. Isn't that right, Vickie?"

Victor could only nod and grunt as the cum-soiled panties were still jammed in his mouth. Flogger hadn't noticed and, after thanking Mandy for her help in this delicate matter, he ushered the two of them out of his office and told Mandy to help Victor get dressed in the girl's washroom which is, he said, what 'Vickie' would have to use from now on, seeing he'd come out of the closet.

Mandy escorted him there and pulled the panties from his mouth and threw them, the bra and the flip-flops on the tiled floor at his feet.

"Stay naked for a minute, boy" she ordered and Vickie obeyed without so much as a murmur. Mandy opened one of the toilet stall doors and proceeded to have a leak. She did not flush. Instead she pulled Vickie by his ear and made him kneel before the toilet bowl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.