Silas - Cover

Silas

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 6

The week went by. I called Sharon late Wednesday evening. I told her that I was leaving work Friday a little early and should be at my hotel between six thirty and seven thirty depending upon traffic. She asked me about my days as I did hers. I told her about my plant here and that I would be checking on my other two next week. She was teaching physics primarily to older students. I asked her how she met Chan and Jim and she admitted that she had been involved in orientation meeting them then and later in the Sunday school class. She said that she didn't know they had ulterior motives at that time. She yawned so I wished her sweet dreams. I went to bed feeling good.

I guess it showed in the morning because Meg noted my mood and said that I must have talked to Sharon the night before. I admitted it.

Friday afternoon came and I said good bye to everyone. This would be another two week jaunt because of the needed timing of visits to my other plants and sales calls. I left a few moments before three and rolled up I-75. I made good time to and into Atlanta. It was getting out of Atlanta and going to Marietta that was tough. I had started staying on the north side of Atlanta when Jim was visiting Southern Tech. I actually liked the hotel better. Once checked in, I called Sharon. She said, "I'm right here waiting for you to show up at my door. Come on."

I left.

Nineteen minutes later, I was ringing her doorbell. She opened the door, pulled me in, shut the door, and kissed me long and hard. She said, "That's better."

"It's great!" I looked into Sharon's eyes and kissed her again. I heard noise and came up for air again to see my two children and Chan and Julie "high fiving" each other gleefully. I unwrapped from Sharon blushing.

She grinned. "Don't you like to kiss me, Si?"

"It's not something I do in front of my children!" I managed to strangle out.

"Oh, I'm sure they've kissed before. They don't seem traumatized by the experience but we can try again to verify that!" Her eyes were dancing. I pulled her tight again and kissed her again taking time to do it right. We were both breathing heavily when we finally ended that kiss.

Wanda said, "Wow! Get a room! I want pictures to show potential guys how to kiss correctly." The kids all laughed.

Sharon said, "Supper is here. We're having Chinese. There is a double helping of hot and sour soup and of Hunan beef because those are my favorites, too. All the ladies including Sharon were in shorts. It was still early enough in the fall to be warm enough to wear them. I particularly liked looking at Sharon's legs. She was heading into the kitchen and noticed my eyes on her legs and bottom.

She looked at me and smiled. She turned to the kitchen and, with an extra sway, went in saying, "The food is in here. Everybody come on in." She had Jim bless the meal and we filled plates and bowls and took them to the dining room.

We sat down at the table with the two of us at a corner. I never liked to sit next to my partner. I couldn't see her face as we talked. The meal was merry. Sharon said, "I talked to your other girl friend." She paused to let me get a curious look. "Meg said that I was to take care of you. You have a loyal employee in her."

"I don't deserve her but I do appreciate her very much. She really runs things. I'm just the figurehead."

"That's not the way she tells it. She knows more about me than you do right now. Her questions were thorough. I like her. She had a question about one of my conferences. Trophy boy, I'm going to make your life interesting."

Wanda said, "What is this trophy boy?"

"It's your father. He's going to accompany me at my conferences as my boy toy and arm candy. Hence, trophy boy!" Everyone laughed at that. I blushed some more.

Supper was a merry meal. I found that Chan and Jim had been having lunch with Sharon. Wanda had even come up for supper one night. If I weren't enjoying Sharon's presence so much, I might have to let it continue just for my children. I suddenly realized that I really did enjoy her presence. We finished eating and had some ice cream for desert. My kids left. Chan was really enjoying seeing me blush from her suggestive suggestions to us both. I sat down on the sofa and Sharon curled up next to me. I put my arm around her and enjoyed just sitting with her. I heard some light jazz playing and noticed a CD stereo system that was on.

I said, "This feels good. It's like the calm after the tempest has passed. I've missed you this week."

"Si, you haven't had me around you enough to miss me."

"In my imagination, I've slept with you every night this week and I discussed every decision I've made with you. You've been around me."

"Oh, Si! That's romantic but not realistic."

"Oh, Sharon! What's wrong with romantic? I'm with this beautiful, desirable woman. My kids like her. My admin likes her. I really like her. She's smart and sexy with a gorgeous voice even on the phone."

"Si, how can we have a practical discussion?"

"Okay, Sharon. Do I kiss okay?"

"Very okay. Fantastic even."

"Is my body pleasing to you?"

"What I have seen of it looks good. You seem to be in good shape."

"Is my intelligence lacking?"

"No. Megan gave me some history. The people in your plant, according to her, do think you can walk on water. She talks about your honor and your understanding in any situation. I've found you to be a good conversationalist who is knowledgeable about many different subjects. You have even been able to discuss physics. You have thought through your faith better and more thoroughly than I."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.